Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Saalkin posted:

Merge wizard master, pencil hands and duck and cover into one poster

Wizard master is the most GBS poster on the forums and he is the best at it. My suggestion is to make wizard master only post in he own threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

3D Posting

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

Leave ADTRW alone

Fire ADTRW and all of its posters into the sun

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

jokes posted:

Wizard master is the most GBS poster on the forums and he is the best at it. My suggestion is to make wizard master only post in he own threads

wizard master is the dollar store pencilhands
D&c is a rogue AI

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

posting randomly gives you a loot crate you can unlock for $5 that has a new type of account decoration, these are tradable

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

random "butt pms" automatically sent to people to mimic butt dialing, but it's an image of your rear end from a copy machine SA just has for some reason

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

mailorder bees posted:

every subforum needs a theme song midi that plays constantly and can't be turned off

I am all for this unironically, SA needs to imbrace it's web 1.0 roots.

My I suggest Baby Elephant Walk?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Every 10th poster receives a random shock from a rod implanted at the base of their skull.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You know how every other post is lighter or darker? Increase the contrast on that so that only every other post is legible.

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
Buy it.
Drink it.
Click my links.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

megaforums

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
scrolling news ticker at the bottom of recent probes and bans

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bring back hellbans. not as a punishment, but as a means to stop funding this place via unwell people who compulsively rereg

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

RavenousScoot posted:

wizard master starts an apprenticeship program and showcases pencilhands as a success story

lol

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
i would say that you have no chance to survive make your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jinkeloid posted:

Build a wall or something, so that people inside a forum must take a 6 hour probation to move to another and mods will act as border check, randomly selecting people under probation for inspections and interrogation.

As long as it’s like papers, please.