Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
goku
This poll is closed.
goku 13 54.17%
goku 11 45.83%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I work in mysterious ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

DaysBefore posted:

All Massss done in English but with a Boston accent

A reading from the book of Tawmmy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Eat This Glob posted:

go one step further and insist that every mass includes at least one quote from the boondock saints

each mass must include one guy off in the corner, skanking

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I correct the error of Chalcedon and acknowledge the single nature of Christ, bringing Rome back into the light of Oriental Orthodoxy.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
*put the little hat on for the first time and start hearing the voice of God*

It's a monologue about all the mistakes made along the way and the guilt involved and how the dinosaurs were supposed to be the end-all be-all

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

the mass should be conducted in god's language; arabic

It frequently is! Would be funny though if the pope said when jesus said he came to bring the sword he meant Islam, so I will do that.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

shots making smoke
you seeing white smoke
cuz i'm the new pope
and you outta hope

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in high school my girlfriends mom was one of these, she would spend like four hours at these weird sunday masses, crying and speaking in tongues

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
i'm turning my hat into a sick bong

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

announcing the church's most desperately needed reform: PopeCoin

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Eat This Glob posted:

they still do latin mass. my grandma goes to it. her 90 year old rear end doesn't truck with vatican ii and neither should you

She was cool with Catholicism until they got rid of the anti-Semitism.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hard to think of any good debauchery new to the papacy. the popes got up to some nasty poo poo. pretty funny to be the pope and start fuckin and suckin though, insanely good bit

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
my first order as pope is a Baconator and large fries

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

REplacing communion wafers with curly fries

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Alright guys, we need to modernize, start moving fast and breaking things, start running this thing like a business, you get it? first thing, we're dumping all this extra real estate we're holding on our books and downsizing staff by 50%. Local pastors can be replaced with an app that will offer eternal salvation for a low monthly subscription fee. And you best believe we're bringing back indulgences with in app purchases.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Im going to find an antipope and give them a big hug

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nix Panicus posted:

Im going to find an antipope and give them a big hug

This will not only destroy the both of you but create one or more new protestant denominations

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Weka posted:

This will not only destroy the both of you but create one or more new protestant denominations

lol

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
white smoke
fresh pope
gold drip
vestement

Hail Mary
full of grace
big rear end hat
gently caress out my face

smoke piff
pontiff
king poo poo
catholic

check this paper
papacy

bang my block
Holy See
opp get popped
meet st pete (rip)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Les Os posted:

my first order as pope is a Baconator and large fries

coke freestyle machine in my pope room for sure

also, the vatican cafeteria ONLY serves chocolate milk

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im the Pope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Lpzie posted:

im the Pope

I was unaware there was a pope of clowns