Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The all-powerful AI uses it's precious resources and storage space for pettiness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Rolled 2 d6 and landed on snake eyes.

The basilisk always wins

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
the ai actually only will torture your clone for like, 2 mins MAX so it's really nbg

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I present the world's most dangerous object. This is the only safe way it can be handled. If not for these special protection gloves and napkin all his fingers would be gone.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I present the world's most dangerous object. This is the only safe way it can be handled. If not for these special protection gloves and napkin all his fingers would be gone.

I recognize that

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

DangerDongs posted:

The all-powerful AI uses it's precious resources and storage space for pettiness?

duh, that's how you know it's intelligent

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Jimbone's Phantasm

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

syntaxfunction posted:

Waiting for Digital Pascal's Wager… Except they add something even dumber to each one.

You don’t really have to wait for that one because we’re more or less posting in a thread about it

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

The Demon Core killed not with radiation, but its pure roudness

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Junk posted:

guys, guys

let's fuckin BUILD this roko basilisk right now

Yeah right it will torture our asses the moment we turn it on because we didn't build it earlier but yeah good try

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'd gently caress an AI up yo. just dump water on it and itd go BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

posting itt because wizardhands the pencilmaster is on a roll lately

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pencilhands posted:

I would like a voucher to exchange for a future 6 hour probe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wizard Master posted:

What are your blokes thoughts on the news that King Charles III has been diagnosed with colon cancer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It has been a rough day in the Wide World of Mastery

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Eliezer Yudkowsky literally wears a fedora, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave
basilick my balls, roko