Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
yes roof testing is highly recommended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
sledgehammer imo

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
splitting maul

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvxSErVEQGA

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

that was a video of me reading your posts

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

at an old job we had to swap a bunch of disks and instead of just overwriting them we smashed them with sledgehammers and it was a good time.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

rotor posted:

at an old job we had to swap a bunch of disks and instead of just overwriting them we smashed them with sledgehammers and it was a good time.

i had to do that with old audio/visual receivers because the boss didnt want ppl stealing them out of the dumpsters

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

he has the bad hyperx cloud headset, hes right to be angry

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

it makes a great teambuilding exercise imo

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

cattle prod

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

thermite

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

yes. thermite. thats what computers deserve.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LoC9KUVtI

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

rotor posted:

i had a job at an engineering lab, we used the hydraulic press to render old hdds unreadable (rightly so, there was a lot of stuff used in legal cases on them)

my suggestion to incorporate the giant arc welder into the process was sadly shot down :(

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

FMguru posted:

my suggestion to incorporate the giant arc welder into the process was sadly shot down :(

cowards

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

480V three phase on a 60A breaker is like an arc welder, plus its free if you just pull the hubbel connector off the end of the power whip.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Pretty close to like 20 arc welders yeah

could get close to plasma cutter territory

However! you're using electricity, controlled by computers, to destroy a computer. Hmm. Many philosophical questions.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i will never understand why folks make themselves goofy with this stuff like this

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

rotor posted:

cowards

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have been playing video games for approximately 1.3 hbags and don't think that i've ever broken a thing over getting mad at one. thats why theyre good. you lose, you start over, its fine.

and i come from the You Stole My Cloudsong game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBVffM8IlM

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

when I get mad at a video game I take a break. walk around, get a glass of water, watch some tv, and go back to it later

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

graph posted:

i will never understand why folks make themselves goofy with this stuff like this

youve never worked hard at developing a skill?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Jonny 290 posted:

i have been playing video games for approximately 1.3 hbags and don't think that i've ever broken a thing over getting mad at one. thats why theyre good. you lose, you start over, its fine.

and i come from the You Stole My Cloudsong game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBVffM8IlM

i hurt my wrist playing vr boxing last week. does that count?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

i hurt my wrist playing vr boxing last week. does that count?

No

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

that dude is a nerd

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

and at the very least, I would not post it to the internet

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

man. the lengths americans will go to avoid using the metric system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol