Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

how is babby punched?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Fad
Nov 13, 2002

I dont care.
A baby punched me once. Once.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://youtu.be/310yKZQ8WGQ?feature=shared

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Let's be honest here. Vince Russo would have a spot where someone clotheslines a baby.

And it would somehow suck.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Best pure baby striker

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

I'm a little bit older than millennials and their kids with names like Jayden, Brayden, Kalisi, anything from Harry Potter... I'd beat every one of their asses and then have a Dave's Double and Frostee. Because I'm older though a win isn't guaranteed. I'm going to get winded much sooner than them. But my legend, if I can pull it off. Well brother, that does work for me. I'll just frog punch those weiners in all their arms as I learned in my studies. Never leave glory on the table, and always keep a towel and bottle of water in your vehicle.

I imagine they're mostly parenting age by now, but unfortunately the sins of the parents are visited upon the child.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
so this is where the babies get punched, huh? Look at the adjective - punch. We ain't here to punch.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

A Marine was taking baby classes between his deployments to Afghanistan.

One of his courses had a baby that was an atheist and a member of the ACLU. One day the baby shocked everyone by walking into class, looking up and stating "Googoo gaga."

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired the Marine gets up from his seat, approaches the baby and punched him in the face knocking him off the platform and out cold. The Marine simply went back to his seat.

The baby came to, visibly shaken and asked the Marine, "Whagggggh pbbbttt?!"

The Marine said, "God was busy protecting America's military who are out protecting your right to say stupid poo poo like that, so he sent me to fill in."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this was so hosed up of me to post. i cant even bear to look at any of your posts because of how much poo poo you probably give me, and i deserve it. punching babies? jesus...

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Im pinching babby rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Punch Sport Playpen