Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

yea amazon is poo poo, but its fitting that america is still hooked on their garbage wares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
A large bottle of fractionated coconut oil is like $10 and a helluva lot more effective than some $100 conditioner.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

A large bottle of fractionated coconut oil is like $10 and a helluva lot more effective than some $100 conditioner.

have you tried the hundred dollar conditioner? :smuggo:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

im always sluggin around in coconut oil because its like $15 for a big jar of it at wholesale

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
3-1conditioner. Head, pits, rear end.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

What kinda fractions we talking? 1/2? 7/16?

021324_2
Feb 14, 2024
:lando: that's more money than i have for the rest of the month!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

021324_2 posted:

:lando: that's more money than i have for the rest of the month!

Capping yourself to 10 accounts this month?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Grey Cat posted:

Capping yourself to 10 accounts this month?

either grew themself a sense of humor or this is heading to the grim conclusion we all knew was coming

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I wish to be conditioned

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

I wish to be conditioned

step right in my friend

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I apply Brylcreem and set it with a heat gun. I apply three or four coats and my hair is set for weeks. Water beads up and rolls right off.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the dove (FOR MEN) body wash that is also shampoo and conditioner

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nooner posted:

I like the dove (FOR MEN) body wash that is also shampoo and conditioner

SLAM some gently caress SOAP onto your DIRTY WORKING HANDS because you like to smell like VICTORY AND CAMPFIRES. Youre a MAN. Use our MULTITOOL SHOWER APPARATUS because washing between your ASSCHEEKS makes you a FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Exactly

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I mean, if we are talking about bad hair decisions, can we talk about how Dyson turned this iconic design:

Into this:

Apparently you need a cosmology license for the new one just to be on the waitlist and when I jokingly told my hairdresser friend last weekend that I might need an upgrade if he hadn't already claimed it for him or one of his filthy rich clients he threatened to hit me for wanting one worse than I already owned.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

its cool how you can have them gently caress each other

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just dropped in
to see what condition my conditioner was in

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Just dropped in
to see what condition my conditioner was in

look at that hair

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my hairs ok, but it's not $100 ok

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Vampire Panties posted:

I have wavy, baby-fine hair and the best thing I ever did for my hair was to alternate shampoo/conditioner days.

M-W-F : shampoo
T-Th-S : conditioner
on Sundays I rinse the poo poo out of my hair but otherwise leave it as is.

that is a lot of washing, i'm at like once a week or twice maybe if i roll around in something particularly horrible

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

I've been shaving my head since the early 2000s, don't ask me

That's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Worf posted:

You can even use the $100 conditioner for lube

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Worf posted:

That is pretty cool

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Three Olives posted:

I mean, if we are talking about bad hair decisions, can we talk about how Dyson turned this iconic design:

Into this:

Apparently you need a cosmology license for the new one just to be on the waitlist and when I jokingly told my hairdresser friend last weekend that I might need an upgrade if he hadn't already claimed it for him or one of his filthy rich clients he threatened to hit me for wanting one worse than I already owned.

in a better world this would be the last dying gasp of the patriarchy

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Three Olives posted:

a cosmology license

loving astronomers

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TrashMammal posted:

in a better world this would be the last dying gasp of the patriarchy

It's a really good hair dryer.

I just google a refurb direct from Dyson on Walmart for only $230, it's worth it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Three Olives posted:

It's a really good hair dryer.

I just google a refurb direct from Dyson on Walmart for only $230, it's worth it.

the yonic one or the phallic one?

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

It’s really common to be doing too much washing with too much product.

My conditioner apparently sells for nearly $200/L now?! :eyepop: But I’ve been working on the same bottle since 2021 and it’s not low yet. :shrug:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

kaom posted:

It’s really common to be doing too much washing with too much product.

My conditioner apparently sells for nearly $200/L now?! :eyepop: But I’ve been working on the same bottle since 2021 and it’s not low yet. :shrug:

Yea and you smell like cheese and an old foot

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Torn on whether I’m witnessing “never heard of a shower cap” or “stuck living in Florida”.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

quality over quantity is a tough ask for posters

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

kaom posted:

Torn on whether I’m witnessing “never heard of a shower cap” or “stuck living in Florida”.

I just use a baseball cap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Is there actually a haircare thread in sa? There probably is in ylls or something but I'm too lazy to look

So please goons do the work for me

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
OP no one did pay $100 for it that's why it's at TJ Maxx

I know someone was saying they make their own cheap products but that's only for some of their stuff.

A lot of their cosmetic and toiletry section is overstock that's sold to them because a brand can't sell it any more, either because they've changed formula or packaging or it's just sitting in a warehouse losing money, whatever.

Glossier stuff was recently in both TJ Maxx and Marshalls because the brand overhauled its concealer and face tint/foundation line with new colors and so they sold all the old discontinued but still usable stock. So if you wanted, for example, G11 shade Glossier concealer, for a hot moment my local Marshalls had a ton of it.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Feb 24, 2024

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Smugworth posted:

I wish to be conditioned

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

here you go friend. use it wisely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

StrangersInTheNight posted:

OP no one did pay $100 for it that's why it's at TJ Maxx

I know someone was saying they make their own cheap products but that's only for some of their stuff.

A lot of their cosmetic and toiletry section is overstock that's sold to them because a brand can't sell it any more, either because they've changed formula or packaging or it's just sitting in a warehouse losing money, whatever.

Glossier stuff was recently in both TJ Maxx and Marshalls because the brand overhauled its concealer and face tint/foundation line with new colors and so they sold all the old discontinued but still usable stock. So if you wanted, for example, G11 shade Glossier concealer, for a hot moment my local Marshalls had a ton of it.

I love Marshall's for makeup now. Ross actually has some decent stuff there now too like urban decay and too faced. Just look for the stuff that's locked up in those little plastic boxes.