Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

He wasn't a leftist, the soviets kicked him out because he was too much of a useless, annoying dipshit.

Being a useless annoying dipshit doesn't rule you out of being a leftist. Useless annoying dipshits have found they way into pretty much every different political ideology!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In conclusion, it's one of the great historical tragedies that none of the US presidential assassins, successful or attempted, were proud champions of good political causes, instead they were all morons, crazy, reactionaries, or a combination of those traits.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dr_rat posted:

Being a useless annoying dipshit doesn't rule you out of being a leftist. Useless annoying dipshits have found they way into pretty much every different political ideology!

I mean, he was an online leftist before the internet, I guess.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
sounds like a leftist :owned:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

My favorites are the failed assassins. You need to rack the slide AFTER inserting the magazine, and Jodie foster is only impressed by full sized rifle rounds.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
My grandfather who is still alive was part of JFK's secret service detail but he was transferred to Colorado 6 days before the president was shot We have a photo of him in the oval office with JFK on his last day (You get a photo with the president when you leave his private service detail)

He talked extensively with his secret service buddies after the fact who were actually there and he said all of them can attest that there was only one shooter there was no grassy knoll nonsense, and the Oswald either acted alone or with the mob because of RFK

He's intrigued by the conspiracy theories and finds Oliver Stone movie amusing but he's pretty drat confident It wasn't an elaborate plan and he doesn't believe it was a CIA hit job

Beefed Owl fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Feb 20, 2024

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

more like pee harvey onballs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The American left has no idols

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I idolize him, but Im not from The Great Satan myself :d2a:

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

steinrokkan posted:

He wasn't a leftist, the soviets kicked him out because he was too much of a useless, annoying dipshit. And so did every other organization he tried to join.

No true leftist would be annoying and cringe and continuously alienate people and cause friction within organisations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Unless the claims about him being a wifebeater are true. In that case I retract my statement.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Him being booted by the Soviets hardly proves anything anyway because the USSR wasn't even a leftist government. Maybe between the February and October Revolutions you could call the provisional government leftist but past that point, give me a break.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
anarchism is the most right-wing ideology there is

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Oswald thought he was going to be a hero in Russia. Thought they were going to give him a prime spot in Moscow but they basically sent him to a factory town (to him) where he was famous for all of a week and then no one cared. Any information he had for them was useless because they already had people in the US feeding them far more critical information and then he begged to go home to the US. A couple of months before Kennedy he tried killing General Walker, a right-winger and critic of JFK. It's more likely though that Walker was targeted for his views on Cuba.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Oswald is that goon that's mad at sandwiches

Sad!

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

DrVenkman posted:

Oswald thought he was going to be a hero in Russia. Thought they were going to give him a prime spot in Moscow but they basically sent him to a factory town (to him) where he was famous for all of a week and then no one cared. Any information he had for them was useless because they already had people in the US feeding them far more critical information and then he begged to go home to the US. A couple of months before Kennedy he tried killing General Walker, a right-winger and critic of JFK. It's more likely though that Walker was targeted for his views on Cuba.

that's what's so fascinating/tragic about Oswald

there are thousands of people who wish to be famous but none of them are lucky enough to have the president of the USA driving by their work window in an open limo

how do the losers find a meaningful life

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Most people don't believe the CIA conspiracy theories. I literally only ever run into it on these forums.

various jfk assassination conspiracy theories are pretty common in the US

anyway the fbi killed mlk jr

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
given everything that the CIA has done to advance the interests of capital, from election meddling to genocide, it isn't really far fetched at all that they'd orchestrate the assassination of the US president that they saw as a threat

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

its safe to assume that every action the US takes is in the interest of money, as it was founded via war on the idea for freedom to have higher profit margins and financed by businessmen

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
remember that guy who killed the other guy to get famous?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Beefed Owl posted:

My grandfather who is still alive was part of JFK's secret service detail but he was transferred to Colorado 6 days before the president was shot We have a photo of him in the oval office with JFK on his last day (You get a photo with the president when you leave his private service detail)

He talked extensively with his secret service buddies after the fact who were actually there and he said all of them can attest that there was only one shooter there was no grassy knoll nonsense, and the Oswald either acted alone or with the mob because of RFK

He's intrigued by the conspiracy theories and finds Oliver Stone movie amusing but he's pretty drat confident It wasn't an elaborate plan and he doesn't believe it was a CIA hit job

You should ask him why the doctor who verified his wounds said he was shot in the neck from the front.

BACK, and to the left.

BACK, and to the left.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

remember that guy who killed the other guy to get famous?

Who?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

windows 98

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hes got bad vibes an d bad aesthetic and no rizz thats why

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

You should ask him why the doctor who verified his wounds said he was shot in the neck from the front.

BACK, and to the left.

BACK, and to the left.

Because the doctor was a moron.

I used to give doctors more of a benefit of the doubt but I've met some goddamn dumb loving doctors

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Look if I was married to Jackie O in the 60s I would also suffer from an abundance of exploding brain

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
My question is that, for all the conspiracy theories about who killed Kennedy, why is it never civil rights activists? If JFK had lived who knows if we get a Civil Rights Act in 1964 or what it looks like. But Kennedy's splattered brains + LBJ's big dick (figurative and literal) was the sure way to get it shoved through

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

redshirt posted:

The American left has no idols

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

eSports Chaebol posted:

My question is that, for all the conspiracy theories about who killed Kennedy, why is it never civil rights activists? If JFK had lived who knows if we get a Civil Rights Act in 1964 or what it looks like. But Kennedy's splattered brains + LBJ's big dick (figurative and literal) was the sure way to get it shoved through
how do we know LBJ had a literal big dick? can someone post a picture

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

eSports Chaebol posted:

because none of the civil rights people trusted LBJ because he was a big southern guy who had helped kill civil rights stuff in the past. I like LBJ alot but i think alot of progressives view him with 20/20 hindsite. a more extreme example it would be like if nixon had gotten his head blown off and spiro agnew had ended up being super duper progressive in every way. LBJ was picked because he could carry the south and not scare the dixicrats and conservative dems.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Vegetable posted:

how do we know LBJ had a literal big dick? can someone post a picture

*turns off monitor*

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

sugar free jazz posted:

hes got bad vibes an d bad aesthetic and no rizz thats why

And What about drip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Bananana posted:

And What about drip?

postnasal.