Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal

CONTINENTAL AMENITIES

-GERMANY

• The German window: it's nearly articulated. It's a two-axis or "bisexuelles fenstergerät." This fine example of fastidiousness is due to the German peculiarities around drafts. Too many or few, you get sick. In Germany. Have words for just how active the air is to negotiate this superstition more precisely. You'll catch cold or worse, they say, like a weak Hapburg or wispy Romanov, all bones under wool.

• The titular towel toaster: this lightly electrified rod keeps your towels a faintly noticeable degree celcius warmer than the rest of the - as the Europeans call it - water closet. No damp towel means you can use it again once or twice before washing it. ("But nefer a sird time," they say.) You know what I saw in this American thing? A heated laundry basket! Folly.

• Donald duck and Tintin comics - Not directly related, but perennially popular in Germany. Can be fun to read when you're stuck on the third floor, ill: a bookcase friend wherever you find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the towel toaster rules and almost makes up for the major bathroom crime: the trophy shelf toilet

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

canyoneer posted:

the towel toaster rules and almost makes up for the major bathroom crime: the trophy shelf toilet

why germany, why? :cry:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

why germany, why? :cry:

so that the chefkackeninspektor kan properly document it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Huh. Just now finding out about killer drafts.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

I kind of appreciated service workers treating me with barely restrained contempt. Threw me off at first.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hotrodding my towel warmer by replacing the bars with a high thermal conductivity machined aluminum and hooking it up to four independent three phase power circuits.
my rig reaches max radiant heat in just under 4 seconds.

frump truck

hello... again!

german towel hot rod
every day
german towel hot rod
every way
german towel hot rod
it's all mine
german towel hot rod and working overtime

frump truck

hello... again!

by German-Towel Overdrive

google THIS

He was a German
She was a towel
Can I make it any more obvious?

google THIS

google THIS

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
we saw you from across the bierhalle...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal