Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Louis CK walks into a talent agents office and he says "I got a great idea for a new show!" and the talent agent is like, "sure, let me see it" so Louis unzips his pants looks down, then back at the agent and asks "oh, is it okay if I took my dick out" and the agent gives like this reluctant thumbs up. All the sudden Louis pants are around his ankles, his dick is out - I mean really out. Next he waddles over the door and opens it up.

In walks 3 women and you can tell by the looks of em they're comedy writers. He sits them in some folding chairs and then he starts jerkin off right in front of them and I mean really tuggin on the thing, his face is turnin all kinds of red. Honestly, I wouldn't even call what he's doing masturbation, he's just whaling on a piece of half-turgid muscle. The woman closest to him is so repulsed she starts to puke, she's blowing big chunks all over, it's running down the front of her and on to her lap. That's when Louis scoops up a whole handful of the puke, he starts rubbing it on his dick and chest. He reaches down for more and then he starts eatin it, nows he's eating the puke while jerking off Next thing you know he's making these like real primal grunts. Obviously this is even more disgusting to the woman who vomited and this makes her vomit again. Louis doesn't reach for it this time, this time he pushes his hand deep into his throat and he starts throwin up on her!

This is when the female comedy writers further from Louis, who had just learned they were fired from their jobs as female comedy writers, this is when they lose it and they start barfin all over themselves. Now all the women are crying and throwing up and so is Louis, then a van pulls up and Sarah Silverman gets out and she says to the agent "This actually a really normal thing that friends just do sometimes" and gets back in the van. Almost on cue Louis spins around and throws himself on the agents desk, he's pressing his dick hard hard hard into the desk and his whole body is red. His body starts to shake and he leans back and shoots this huge yellow load on the agents face, just a thick rope of it. It's all over the agents mouth and face and you can see how stunned he is.

Louis, out of breath and covered in cum, sweat and vomit says "Do you like it, we call it The Aristocrats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OQfYnmnE-Q

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:ck5:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I'm Louis CK and I'm here to say I like to flap my wang and make you look all day gimmieashownow

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
This is peak comedy:

And, of course, can't forget this thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840402

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i heard that louis ck likes to jack off in front of random women for sexual pleasure. seems like a bad idea.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Toxic Mental posted:

i heard that louis ck likes to jack off in front of random women for sexual pleasure. seems like a bad idea.

Let’s hear from the other side of this issue.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

Louis CK walks into a talent agents office and he says "I got a great idea for a new show!" and the talent agent is like, "sure, let me see it" so Louis unzips his pants looks down, then back at the agent and asks "oh, is it okay if I took my dick out" and the agent gives like this reluctant thumbs up. All the sudden Louis pants are around his ankles, his dick is out - I mean really out. Next he waddles over the door and opens it up.

In walks 3 women and you can tell by the looks of em they're comedy writers. He sits them in some folding chairs and then he starts jerkin off right in front of them and I mean really tuggin on the thing, his face is turnin all kinds of red. Honestly, I wouldn't even call what he's doing masturbation, he's just whaling on a piece of half-turgid muscle. The woman closest to him is so repulsed she starts to puke, she's blowing big chunks all over, it's running down the front of her and on to her lap. That's when Louis scoops up a whole handful of the puke, he starts rubbing it on his dick and chest. He reaches down for more and then he starts eatin it, nows he's eating the puke while jerking off Next thing you know he's making these like real primal grunts. Obviously this is even more disgusting to the woman who vomited and this makes her vomit again. Louis doesn't reach for it this time, this time he pushes his hand deep into his throat and he starts throwin up on her!

This is when the female comedy writers further from Louis, who had just learned they were fired from their jobs as female comedy writers, this is when they lose it and they start barfin all over themselves. Now all the women are crying and throwing up and so is Louis, then a van pulls up and Sarah Silverman gets out and she says to the agent "This actually a really normal thing that friends just do sometimes" and gets back in the van. Almost on cue Louis spins around and throws himself on the agents desk, he's pressing his dick hard hard hard into the desk and his whole body is red. His body starts to shake and he leans back and shoots this huge yellow load on the agents face, just a thick rope of it. It's all over the agents mouth and face and you can see how stunned he is.

Louis, out of breath and covered in cum, sweat and vomit says "Do you like it, we call it The Aristocrats"

Lol you put effort into this

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

louis ck posts are up 120% in GBS year on year. its the place to post #jointheconversation

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A one man show with a lot of heart and a little humour too.

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Sex Farm posted:

Lol you put effort into this

Hardly. I rested my hands on my keyboard and thought of my muse, Louis Szekely, and my fingers practically moved on their own

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Nooner's hot Louis CK take:

If your coworker asks you if it's okay to whip out their junk and masturbate in front you, you shouldn't really be surprised when they do it if you say "yes"

But you really shouldn't be asking your coworkers if it's okay if you whip out ur junk and masturbate in front of them in the first dang place

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

didn't read

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lotta Louis ck threads lately for some reason

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
He's getting a lot of exposure

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A one man show with a lot of heart and a little humour too.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mods asleep at the wheel while the louis ck army posts thread after thread, drowning out all other discourse, meanwhile users flock to other subforums with no relief in sight

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Nooner posted:

If your coworker asks you if it's okay to whip out their junk and masturbate in front you, you shouldn't really be surprised when they do it if you say "yes"

But you really shouldn't be asking your coworkers if it's okay if you whip out ur junk and masturbate in front of them in the first dang place

Ummm sorry "Nooner" comedy is meant to be subversive so if I am subverting your right for me to not whip my clothes off and flap my meat gremlin at you it is actually really funny?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
louis ck is the new nude shrek

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Luvcow posted:

louis ck is the new nude shrek

Test me I dare you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Test me I dare you

nude louis ck but green?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Luvcow posted:

nude louis ck but green?

wouldn't be beat red, like Alex Jones?

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Luvcow posted:

nude louis ck but green?

please don't dox my A3o account

Burns
May 10, 2008

Someone's going to nail his rear end to a cross if he keeps acting this way!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
How Louis CK pinched his left testicle

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Serious_Cyclone posted:

How Louis CK pinched his left testicle

gingerly

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

You are no Hakan but thats still p. darn good. You get my 5.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

What's szeckle doing with his schmekel?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Back in ‘Nam he wouldn’t have lasted a day

“Lulu” we would’ve called him. You think you can jerk it surrounded by mosquitos? Well, you can, but it’s ruff

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

BREAKING NEWS: Louis CK has stroke on stage

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
And then another one!

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Aye, there's the rub.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
a good aristocrats bit

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Nooner posted:

I work from home

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Nooner posted:

Uh oh a lot of instances he wasn't just a coworker, he was someone who had seniority and could help decide who is hired or fired.

If one's boss is asking you if he can jack off around you, any 'yes' uttered is immediately compromised.

Tig Notaro doesn't speak to him anymore, and he executive produced her show. But he also called her wife and masturbated on the phone during a business call, while pretending he wasn't.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Mar 7, 2024

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Jokes on him tho, Tig is now uber rich and hangs out with Ellen, and he's always gonna be a circuit comedian trying to book shows to keep making rent. Even with the Grammys, he's never getting back to the 'Secret Life of Pets' level of fame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lotta Louis ck threads lately for some reason

he must be getting really popular. theres alwasy some new trend with the kids these days