Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

redshirt posted:

Maybe. They gave me some long technical term for it but I forgot it and don't care, because as soon as I learn "no treatment possible" I just stop caring about it and go on with my life.

Hey. Hey you.

I have a replacement 4K copy of Fury Road I'm going to be watching tonight. If this one skips even once then I'm cursing your hair to all immediately turn gray. Pray that it works properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat drives 20mph in a 40mph zone

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
And 80mph in a 20mph zone. It's okay tho, she always points out it's because she can't really the signs, heck, she can barely see the road officer!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

...! posted:

Hey. Hey you.

I have a replacement 4K copy of Fury Road I'm going to be watching tonight. If this one skips even once then I'm cursing your hair to all immediately turn gray. Pray that it works properly.

It worked perfectly. redshirt is spared from the gray hair curse... for now

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

My dome is shaved due to a bald spot that made any hairstyle I attempted look like rear end from any angle that wasn't right in front of me, but I have found some white hairs in my beard, so I'm just awaiting the day it goes full Santa.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Smugworth posted:

Grey Cat drives 20mph in a 40mph zone

Grey Cat tried to reverse her car but it was in drive and she panicked and held the accelerator down thinking it was the brake and destroyed her neighbour's garden gnome and Sylvanian Families collection

...!
Oct 5, 2003

KennyMan666 posted:

My dome is shaved due to a bald spot that made any hairstyle I attempted look like rear end from any angle that wasn't right in front of me, but I have found some white hairs in my beard, so I'm just awaiting the day it goes full Santa.

That day... is today! Surprise! :getin:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Internetjack posted:

You should try out a receding hairline. Terrifying stuff.

My hairline never receded. It just kinda thinned out evenly up top until I was bald.

However, my facial hair has a lot of grey in it, and my chest hair has a few grey hairs but not many.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

...! posted:

No, I don't
Well you need to see the documentaries "The Venture Brothers: Return to Spider Skull Island" and "The X Files: Humbug"

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Instead of my hair turning grey my eyelashes grow and multiply exponentially. The air resistance and weight is now so severe that each blink requires monumental muscle power which exhausts me for several minutes. The only way to keep going is to force my eyelids open with toothpicks and clear a 40ft space in front of me at all times so the colossal fan of air that results from a single blink does not shatter windows and send vehicles flying

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
my eyebrows are expanding faster than my hairline is retreating

ha ha losers, I will never go bald!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Klyith posted:

lol you have two

get unified scrub

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat is heavily invested in for-profit healthcare, the arms industry, and petroleum and votes for like-minded politicians

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Klyith posted:

You will soon be entirely eyebrow

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
my brows have never been very impressive, rather sparse. my sister has Mia Goth eyebrows. but these days i am having the occasional EXTREMELY long eyebrow hair popping up and i am convinced they are possessed of a malevolent intelligence.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

my brows have never been very impressive, rather sparse. my sister has Mia Goth eyebrows. but these days i am having the occasional EXTREMELY long eyebrow hair popping up and i am convinced they are possessed of a malevolent intelligence.

But are they gray

Also, let's stay on topic and start posting black cats, people :3:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

...! posted:

But are they gray

Also, let's stay on topic and start posting black cats, people :3:

anyone posting black cats will be reported and punished severely.

The title clearly indicates this is a thread about grey cats with grey hair

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Grey Cat goes to the hospital for coffee to hang out and talk with the other old people who show up for coffee

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Smugworth posted:

anyone posting black cats will be reported and punished severely.

The title clearly indicates this is a thread about grey cats with grey hair

:wrong:

I changed the topic a while back. Pay attention and post black cats

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Wait you can get coffee at the hospital? This sounds pretty convenient to hang with my peers and if I have an accident I'm already at the hospital.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I did not notice how quickly I had began aging until one day I dropped my pen on the floor and had to stoop to pick it up. Heard something pop in my hip and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. Sure enough my entire leg had detached itself away from my pelvis, the tendons and ligaments having long crumbled to dust and the impact of hitting the floor shattered the glass-like bones of my lower body sending shards of razor sharp ivory firing through me like a shotgun blast, out the other side obliterating my other leg and several statues of ceramic doves I kept on my mantelpiece.

As I writhed leglessly on the cold floor I made another desperate attempt to reach my pen but my arm muscles shook violently with the effort until they cramped up entirely, curling in on themselves like snails until they'd shift up towards the nape of my neck and then break away into two thin tyres which rolled to opposite sides of the room. Legless and armless I thrashed my way over to the pen in a blind fury and grabbed it in between my brittle teeth which cracked apart like a delicious Werthers and with the last of my strength I wrote STILL LESS OLD THAN GREY CAT LOL on a piece of unfinished crosshatch that had fallen to the floor in the commotion before expiring from Ancientitis

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Songbearer posted:

I did not notice how quickly I had began aging until one day I dropped my pen on the floor and had to stoop to pick it up. Heard something pop in my hip and the next thing I knew I was on the floor. Sure enough my entire leg had detached itself away from my pelvis, the tendons and ligaments having long crumbled to dust and the impact of hitting the floor shattered the glass-like bones of my lower body sending shards of razor sharp ivory firing through me like a shotgun blast, out the other side obliterating my other leg and several statues of ceramic doves I kept on my mantelpiece.

As I writhed leglessly on the cold floor I made another desperate attempt to reach my pen but my arm muscles shook violently with the effort until they cramped up entirely, curling in on themselves like snails until they'd shift up towards the nape of my neck and then break away into two thin tyres which rolled to opposite sides of the room. Legless and armless I thrashed my way over to the pen in a blind fury and grabbed it in between my brittle teeth which cracked apart like a delicious Werthers and with the last of my strength I wrote STILL LESS OLD THAN GREY CAT LOL on a piece of unfinished crosshatch that had fallen to the floor in the commotion before expiring from Ancientitis

Shoulda had Life Alert newb

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat told me I was going to hell for not going to church today

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Smugworth posted:

The Jeebus will give you salt-and-pepper hair for your sins.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Songbearer posted:

Skill issue

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smugworth posted:

I'll put up with a lot of lies and slander but I draw the line at this one. Me and satan go way back to 1724.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

...!
Oct 5, 2003

This thread is closed for lack of black cats :mad:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

uhhhh grey cat is right op. shoulda put in an appearance

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Grey Cat posted:

I'll put up with a lot of lies and slander but I draw the line at this one. Me and satan go way back to 1724.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjNtFMzthwQ

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

...! posted:

This thread is closed for lack of black cats :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh3BaRNI5WA

:rock:

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

:hmmyes:

Reopened