Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

"And now for the Republican response, a woman being dramatic in a kitchen, our plan for America."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Honestly, I don't think it's a bad thing he never mentioned Trump by name.

Trump must have been watching to get the rush he always get from people mentioning him, and probably will be a bit more insane that Biden won't Acknowledge him. From the posts I'm seeing, I think it worked

(Now I can't get the mental image of Roman Reigns with Donald Trump's hair, demanding we acknowledge him)

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

SirFozzie posted:

Trump must have been watching to get the rush he always get from people mentioning him, and probably will be a bit more insane that Biden won't Acknowledge him. From the posts I'm seeing, I think it worked

(Now I can't get the mental image of Roman Reigns with Donald Trump's hair, demanding we acknowledge him)

Donald Trump is a lot like Roman Reigns, in that Vince McMahon protected both of them to the ends of the earth.

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007
Hahaha, I tuned into Fox News Hannity out of curiosity. Hannity was focused on "Biden was TOO GOOD tonight, TOO ALERT. Is he caffeinated?" He even started his questions for Speaker Johnson about how alert Biden was.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

SirFozzie posted:

Oh it was great for Biden not to dignify the world’s most notorious attention whore with a direct reference. It’s just a noticeable contrast when Biden delivers a full-bore campaign rally repeatedly dunking on his predecessor while the Republican response pretends their former president candidate doesn’t exist.

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

tecnocrat posted:

Make Bobby Jindal Great Again

I forgot about that guy.

Hehe “Bobby Jindal”. It’s kind of funny now that he’s not a future fascist supremo.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

tecnocrat posted:

"And now for the Republican response, a woman being dramatic in a kitchen, our plan for America."

:vince:

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Not a single reference, even obliquely or by euphemism, to Trump in that response I think?

Oooh Donnie's not gonna like that!

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Zwabu posted:

Oooh Donnie's not gonna like that!

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

Hahaha, I tuned into Fox News Hannity out of curiosity. Hannity was focused on "Biden was TOO GOOD tonight, TOO ALERT. Is he caffeinated?" He even started his questions for Speaker Johnson about how alert Biden was.

Obviously he isn't taking his crazy far enough, the Biden there surely had to be an AI created hologram because there is no way the real Biden isn't some drooling vegetable manipulated by puppet master Obama.