Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
Gag you with a spoon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Mulaney Power Move posted:

A lot of college guys around here where pink shorts and bowties. The school colors are red. I think it's a southern frat bro thing? But I swear they're wearing pink, not red. Maybe they're fading in the wash. But I never remember it being cool to wear bowties.

Hey bro I look at how dumb I'm dressed isn't it hilarious! Bow tie! Lmao!
I can't hate though I did it too... and i still do it sometimes.
But at least never with a bow tie come on you can't just reach for the obvious stuff.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

This thread is filled with grody old people. Grody to the max.

“I take exception to that characterization,” I mutter to myself while adjusting my hernia corset and filing my bunions

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

A lot of college guys around here where pink shorts and bowties. The school colors are red. I think it's a southern frat bro thing? But I swear they're wearing pink, not red. Maybe they're fading in the wash. But I never remember it being cool to wear bowties.

College Republicans most likely. Pink is probably because "it takes a real man to wear pink"

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Alucard posted:

College Republicans most likely. Pink is probably because "it takes a real man to wear pink"

I remember back when I was a freshman in high school (1985-6)

it was pretty hot stuff for boys to wear pastel colors (including pink) because of Miami Vice

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Mukbang. I just don't get it?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

a dmc delorean posted:

Watching someone eat a whole sloppy mess of food will always be entertaining.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

a dmc delorean posted:

Fuuuuck, people loudly eating is a pet peeve of mine and this poo poo makes me want claw my ears off.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

Watching someone eat a whole sloppy mess of food will always be entertaining.

reported for horny

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Some people posted about not being able to find new music. I had a big problem with this and I had just resigned myself to being the old guy who listens to the same poo poo for the rest of their life before I discovered Every Noise at Once.

https://everynoise.com/

It's a website where all music is categorized into thousands of different genres. Each genre has an algorithmically generated Spotify playlist that gives you a big old serving of music of that genre. You can search bands and musicians you like and see in which genre their work falls.

I found a ton of music I love by doing the following:
1. Looking up a band I like, seeing what genre of music they play
2. Pulling up the computer generated playlist for that genre
3. Putting the playlist on shuffle play

Also just browsing genres, looking at maps and seeing which artists have similar sounds to those I like, and other futzing around with that website. It's a hell of a resource and it changed my life, no lie.

Yo this is cool.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

had to look up what a "paypig" is today lol

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

had to look up what a "paypig" is today lol

that’s more of a not kinky enough to understand thing

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

:hmmno:
I don't like the implications that I'm "kinky enough" since I understand the term

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Some people posted about not being able to find new music. I had a big problem with this and I had just resigned myself to being the old guy who listens to the same poo poo for the rest of their life before I discovered Every Noise at Once.

It's a website where all music is categorized into thousands of different genres. Each genre has an algorithmically generated Spotify playlist that gives you a big old serving of music of that genre. You can search bands and musicians you like and see in which genre their work falls.

Also just browsing genres, looking at maps and seeing which artists have similar sounds to those I like, and other futzing around with that website. It's a hell of a resource and it changed my life, no lie.

ya this is exactly what I needed.

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT
Fuckin puters man whats the big deal

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

:hmmno:
I don't like the implications that I'm "kinky enough" since I understand the term
‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎/

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

reported so hard

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

reported so hard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

In the NBA, they break the rules on just about every free throw, with players moving into the paint before the free throw is shot. A violation.

And yet, it is is never called.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

redshirt posted:

In the NBA, they break the rules on just about every free throw, with players moving into the paint before the free throw is shot. A violation.

And yet, it is is never called.

You probably think they should go back to playing with peach baskets too don't you grandpa?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

TrashMammal posted:

well what i don't understand is it doesn't sound like there's a sexual component. it's just women calling men idiots for giving them money? it doesn't sound like the women are showing any skin or giving jack off instructions or whatever. just asking for money and calling them pathetic.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

You probably think they should go back to playing with peach baskets too don't you grandpa?

They carry on almost every possession!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm guessing the denial is the kink. What an incredible grift. Find a horny man with too much money and have him buy you poo poo in exchange for calling him a loser. Don't even have to show a titty.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

well what i don't understand is it doesn't sound like there's a sexual component. it's just women calling men idiots for giving them money? it doesn't sound like the women are showing any skin or giving jack off instructions or whatever. just asking for money and calling them pathetic.

yep

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That's like getting turned on by being in traffic jam, or needing to masturbate in the closet while you wait for a pie to cool.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Paypig gets used all the time.withoutnany kink or sexual connotations. I've heard people jokingly use it for that friend who earns a gently caress more than anyone else and likes to shout food and stuff, but we also call each other a lot of mean stuff as a funny joke so paypig really isn't weird.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

In the closet? :confused:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

timefly posted:

In the closet? :confused:

That was a Mr. Show reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSB_zMhAdU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

redshirt posted:

They carry on almost every possession!

Get rid of the three point line too! :okboomer:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

That's like getting turned on by being in traffic jam, or needing to masturbate in the closet while you wait for a pie to cool.

there’s probably at least several people out there who are into this

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

syntaxfunction posted:

Paypig gets used all the time.withoutnany kink or sexual connotations. I've heard people jokingly use it for that friend who earns a gently caress more than anyone else and likes to shout food and stuff, but we also call each other a lot of mean stuff as a funny joke so paypig really isn't weird.

great now i need to google "shout food"

yet another thing I'm too old to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

This is loving fantastic, thank you.