Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
being punctual is
totally radical
tubular
bad rear end
cool
mid
grody
square
lame
#fail
GOKU
View Results

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

redshirt posted:

Not enough folks are aware of the TIME GOD

Oh, I am painfully aware of the Time God.

Blades cannot cut Him, fire does not burn Him, but one day He will fall by my hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

redshirt posted:

Not enough folks are aware of the TIME GOD

I have destroyed all the clocks in my house, he has nothing to work with here

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Larry Cum Free posted:

Oh, I am painfully aware of the Time God.

Blades cannot cut Him, fire does not burn Him, but one day He will fall by my hand.

*subscribes to your newsletter

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Alchemist posted:

You fool....

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The Alchemist posted:

you cannot escape the time cube.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

redshirt posted:

Most amateur punchers are throwing punches wildly so it's unlikely they can dictate the region they are punching.

teach me to punch, my dear goon

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
... pation!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

misread title as "being punctured" can I change my vote?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
thanks to being raised the way i was i get a full blown panny if i think i'm going to be late for anything. my old job required me to make house calls to people's houses and businesses to fix expensive complicated electronics and i always arrived at the exact minute they scheduled for, no matter how far or how bad the weather was. i don't think i was ever late for any of them. even a minute late and you're a failure

i also freak out (like "what if something happened") if someone is a few minutes later than their usual time. my brain isn't so good

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

20 Blunts posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4056684

:frogout:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

Well here's a concept: Imagine punching through your target entirely.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

redshirt posted:

Well here's a concept: Imagine punching through your target entirely.

oh god, like violently??

peachy...
Jan 15, 2020

~hey~
I'm on time for everything, except work. gently caress that

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

any more time wasters talking about punching anything other than clocks itt are going to get a time out

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

oh god, like violently??

It's a target ideation. Works for a lot of things actually, like in golf, you imagine hitting through the ball to a target just behind it.
Or through someone's face, same thing really.

EDIT sorry just saw the mod update

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

any more time wasters talking about punching anything other than clocks itt are going to get a time out

the being punctual megathread is a serious thread and the gbs administration is sending a clear message: stay on topic or the thread will be put on nappy. trolls will not be tolerated.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

can't think of anything more serious than being on time

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
be on time or i'll poke you hard with a yarn needle.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfWcT9-_S6U

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i remember vividly the last clock i ever punched. 3:08 pm march 30 2020

i didn't know it then but that was the first day of the rest of my life, with heavy emphasis on rest

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

dee eight posted:

i remember vividly the last clock i ever punched. 3:08 pm march 30 2020

i didn't know it then but that was the first day of the rest of my life, with heavy emphasis on rest

that rules i still have to tell my work when i've come in and it blows. only , uh, forever left

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That clock punching noise

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
the most hilarious time clock was the one in reman at the mill. about 10 seconds before it clicked over to the hour, it made a little *clunk* noise and if you tapped it on the side just right, it would immediately jump to the next minute. most everybody knew this and with 3 shifts/day that clock was running 5 minutes slower every week
until stupid kevin hit it too hard and knocked it off the wall and broke it.

e: there was a very nice lady who ran the video rental store in my home town and once i mentioned where i worked and she said o my nephew works there. i said who's your nephew and she hesitated and turned a little reddish in the face and said kevin. i told her i was sorry to hear that and she just nodded glumly.

dee eight fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dee eight posted:

the most hilarious time clock was the one in reman at the mill. about 10 seconds before it clicked over to the hour, it made a little *clunk* noise and if you tapped it on the side just right, it would immediately jump to the next minute. most everybody knew this and with 3 shifts/day that clock was running 5 minutes slower every week
until stupid kevin hit it too hard and knocked it off the wall and broke it.

e: there was a very nice lady who ran the video rental store in my home town and once i mentioned where i worked and she said o my nephew works there. i said who's your nephew and she hesitated and turned a little reddish in the face and said kevin. i told her i was sorry to hear that and she just nodded glumly.

lol. loving Kevin.