Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Had an account since forever, sad I lost my original account but nobody needed to be seeing my dumbass posts in TCC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
I miss the chaos that was gbs in the old days.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I ride bikes all day posted:

I miss the chaos that was gbs in the old days.

there’s a 40k thread on the first page of gbs right now :confused:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ive never posted

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

even prepared to take hellbastard over this :mad:

Smugworth posted:

*Taps rear window decal*

:twisted:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

meat police posted:

Had an account since forever, sad I lost my original account but nobody needed to be seeing my dumbass posts in TCC

I used to post in TCC all the time back in the early aughts. Great place to get information on drugs and using drugs

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
where were you when the towers fell?
where were you when Kirk first showed you his insides?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

im gonna punch you in your snowflake :blastu: (actionable threat)

032924_4
Mar 29, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Barbie's Vacation?
Barbie disappearing up some (I assume) lady’s cooch. It was funny but I could see how it looked quite uncomfortable. I’ve done as much searching as I’m comfortable appearing in fbi files and can’t find it.