Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

https://i.imgur.com/kBVnOQ5.mp4

Lol that last one was a magnificent rainbow cast over the flag at sunset, and my phone made it look like a raging chemical fire.

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Apr 18, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

they fixed the android imgur problem thanks astro and co.

:peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Quadramind

it's so handy

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

cruft posted:

My sister-in-law convinced me to get the fancypants camera. It's pretty nice, but it seems like I've mostly been photographing my wife and dog so far.

Here's something I took while goofing around with the macro function:

Macro is great when you find cool bugs/spiders/tiny flowers.

For a photo, it's a bit old, but this cute kitty moved a couple years ago so we don't hang out summer mornings.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Quadramind

nesamdoom posted:

Macro is great when you find cool bugs/spiders/tiny flowers.

For a photo, it's a bit old, but this cute kitty moved a couple years ago so we don't hang out summer mornings.

That's a great shot

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Quadramind posted:

That's a great shot

Thanks, Lucy really made it work.

Quadramind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

:goodpost: