Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I tawt I taw a dung eater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
The Dethpicable Dung Eater

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
sorry for the delay in videos, there was a snafu and geop lost his video/audio so im having to do some creative editing. hopefully ill have something this weekend

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
an aside, does anyone know how to unpack .spck files in wwise

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPihURnA0dU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Would you say your reputations are now tarnished?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Kuvo posted:

an aside, does anyone know how to unpack .spck files in wwise

I'm not sure the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge knows much abut media editing.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I started a randomizer run of this game just last week to get back into the groove for when the DLC comes out soon.
Hyped to follow this along, as well. It's weird seeing all the items in their intended locations after not having touched the game for over a year before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Meanwhile, I rewatched the Wind Waker LP sometime in the last half-year, and began playing Breath of the Wild as my own First 3D Zelda Game.

Every shrine, every puzzle, I could hear the shrieking "The thing! Do the thing! You've got it, you're right there, just do the thing!" as I stood there confused and clueless. Breath of the Wild, thankfully, seems to be made around solving puzzles in the wrongest way possible.