Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Hey ladies, you wanna pet my wooly llama?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Osamas underground mountain JO lair

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Osama dunking and shattering the wtc like shaq

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

The Unnamed One posted:

His dick is now in a pickle jar, Rasputin style, in some SEAL's basemenr

no it's a mustard jar bc it's too small for a pickle jar

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

my bony fealty posted:

Osamas underground mountain JO lair

I wonder what the queer theorists say about his anime consumption

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

War and Pieces posted:

I wonder what the queer theorists say about his anime consumption

i dont

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMLjaloyvI

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Someone’s parents wouldn’t let them take “circumcision practices of Saudi aristocracy” in middle school smdh

He was no such thing. His father was a yemeni brick layer, who if rumors are true, also had a massive hog.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Weka posted:

He was no such thing. His father was a yemeni brick layer, who if rumors are true, also had a massive hog.

you already said he was a brick layer

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

osama bin laden's huge juicy hog

osama bin laden's massive throbbing meat

osama bin laden's thick swingin dick

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

The Drake dick pic but it's OBL and instead of a private jet he's in the cockpit of a jet with the WTC outside the windshield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Laying that Yemeni thick brick iykwim :heysexy: