Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

quote:

South Park immediately took on the imbrications of nonnormative sexualities and perverse and pathological nationalities in the post-9/11 context. First aired on November 7, 2001, episode 509, ‘‘Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants’’ had originally been titled ‘‘Osama bin Laden Has a Small Penis’’—a title much more to the point. A frenzied plot finds three friends, Cartman (the pudgy boy), Stan (the average American kid), and Kyle (the brainy Jew), held in captivity in bin Laden’s cave in Afghanistan. In one scene Cartman inexplicably pulls bin Laden’s pants down (presumably to thwart him?), only to reveal one magnifying glass after another, for a total of nine, until finally his small penis is discernable. A sign appears, ‘‘Tiny, ain’t it?,’’ and Cartman asks, ‘‘So that’s what this is all about?’’ Pointing to the popular obsessions with the sexuality of criminality, especially in the tabloid press, Cartman’s observation, as reductive as it may be, mimics, mirrors, and isn’t so far off from radical feminist interpretations of contemporary conflict, for example, Robin Morgan’s conceptualization of ‘‘ejaculatory politics.’’ A more astute reading of the fascination with bin Laden’s small package is offered by Mark Driscoll, who opines, ‘‘Although there are other possible readings, I want to argue that the identification of lack with Osama bin Laden is isomorphic with the inscription of modernization shortcomings in capitalist developmental discourse. That is, the coercion of one single model of development and sociohistorical progress onto the semi-periphery and periphery of the world system consolidated a structure where lack was naturalized for places outside the North.’’ (68).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
thanks wikipedia brown

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Korean Boomhauer posted:

thanks wikipedia brown

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

He was Cherry tomato boy

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I didn't know I was Osama bin Laden.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The written language was a mistake

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

quote:

radical feminist interpretations of contemporary conflict, for example, Robin Morgan’s conceptualization of ‘‘ejaculatory politics.’’ A more astute reading of the fascination with bin Laden’s small package is offered by Mark Driscoll, who opines, ‘‘Although there are other possible readings, I want to argue that the identification of lack with Osama bin Laden is isomorphic with the inscription of modernization shortcomings in capitalist developmental discourse. That is, the coercion of one single model of development and sociohistorical progress onto the semi-periphery and periphery of the world system consolidated a structure where lack was naturalized for places outside the North.’’ (68).

There is no need for any of these words to exist.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Wasn't he like 6 foot 5 or something? Osama probably had a nice dick, get over it

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

thanks wikipedia brown

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

hashad

Please do better

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

It's missing the most important point imho.

Cut or not?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

of course, the WTC were very phallic

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

NeonPunk posted:

It's missing the most important point imho.

Cut or not?

Someone’s parents wouldn’t let them take “circumcision practices of Saudi aristocracy” in middle school smdh

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

drat horror queefs posted:

Wasn't he like 6 foot 5 or something? Osama probably had a nice dick, get over it

osama was p ackin

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

post hole digger posted:

osama was p ackin

yeah, but he was a grower, not a shower

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the dumped him in the ocean to hide that fact. thanks obama

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

osama's penis was fish food a long time ago. its not any size now because it doesnt exist

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

the man was diabetic

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

osama's penis was fish food a long time ago. its not any size now because it doesnt exist

Isn’t it magical to think that maybe you ate the fish that ate the fish that ate osama’s penis

Osama’s dick lives on, in you

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Spergin Morlock posted:

How Can Osama's Cock Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i didnt know he was sick

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

osama was wearing grey sweatpants when the craven and covetous seals murked him.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Isn’t it magical to think that maybe you ate the fish that ate the fish that ate osama’s penis

Osama’s dick lives on, in you

statistically every one of us has at least a few molecules in us that came from it

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

statistically every one of us has at least a few molecules in us that came from it

We are made of osama dick - brainy quote Carl Sagan

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

most likely he had an average size penis

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

the man was diabetic

type 1 or type 2?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

osama bin laden polidicks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

the man was diabetic

yeah so it must have been huge

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

drat horror queefs posted:

You'd be surprised at how little that matters

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
if good ole Sy Hersh is correct then the sea burial story is completely fake and the Seals actually chopped him up and tossed pieces over some dirt farms or something

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

if good ole Sy Hersh is correct then the sea burial story is completely fake and the Seals actually chopped him up and tossed pieces over some dirt farms or something

his dick fell on my house

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

That was nice of them.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the seals were scared of his penis

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

OBL beating it raw to the hentai they found on his hard drive

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
His dick is now in a pickle jar, Rasputin style, in some SEAL's basemenr

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

seal team 6 moving about the compound in abbottabad blasting everyone's dicks off like the RoboCop meme video

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spergin Morlock posted:

seal team 6 moving about the compound in abbottabad blasting everyone's dicks off like the RoboCop meme video

Headshot.wav

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The Unnamed One posted:

His dick is now in a pickle jar, Rasputin style, in some SEAL's basemenr

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i have a lot in common with osama ben alden. its a small world after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Osama called it his llama