Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
It sucked rear end and was not mirthful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i've done ketamine recreationally and yeah pass

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if it were not for cornies deranged racism and ideas of wrestlign heat we would have never gotten the OJ Simpson did nothing wrong promo in smokey mountain wrestling

lol I just saw an old smokey mountain q&a where cornette utters the phrase "god bless being a racist"

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

SomethingBeautiful posted:

lol I just saw an old smokey mountain q&a where cornette utters the phrase "god bless being a racist"

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he sounds based

B B
Dec 1, 2005

e: wrong thread lol

B B has issued a correction as of 03:16 on Apr 30, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

rather gayhole than khole

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2RvJWGs7M new jack may have tried to murder multiple people for real but he was cool as hell

16-bit Butt-Head has issued a correction as of 03:17 on Apr 30, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

they talked about kenny omega playing street fighter 6 and cornie asked what happened to the other 5 and no one explained to him the multiple versions of street fighter 2

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

jim cornette came up with the gangstas based on the evils of rap music, al sharpton, and the 1993 long island railroad shooting

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he knew his audience

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

my_custom_username posted:

I was given this small test dose for the first visit and it immediately sucked me into the K-hole. My world got really blurry really fast as everything turned into blocks and stretched out. For like the first 30ish minutes I was immobilized on the couch in this weird Death-Prism, the entire room was dark besides this one table lamp that dimly lit up the walls behind me. That lamp was like the omimous backdrop to a hell I was simmering in for eternity, there was no more sense of time or self, this state of being where I'm immobilized was all I've ever known.

Later I got up and started puking while coming down from it with the taste of ketamine in my nose and throat (it was administered nasally). Couldn't even listen to music as I struggled to even comprehend wtf my phone was. Apparently the other guy who had the treatment this morning also had a really negative reaction

Lol my first k hole I was pissing in the bathroom. Imagine that

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i dont know who jim cornette is

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4mjAPGfgCY

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

imagine hootington but from kentucky

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

how much do you like tag teams and tennis rackets

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

yup

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jim cornette was a wrestling manager whose gimmick was being a mama's boy who played tennis who may or may not have been a homosexual but he WAS a sissy and the southern crowds in the kayfabe days wanted to murder him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he also threatened to shoot brock lesnar with a gun

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jim cornette was a wrestling manager whose gimmick was being a mama's boy who played tennis who may or may not have been a homosexual but he WAS a sissy and the southern crowds in the kayfabe days wanted to murder him

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he also threatened to shoot brock lesnar with a gun

this is all fairly epic. i support hoots mission now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

my_custom_username posted:

I was given this small test dose for the first visit and it immediately sucked me into the K-hole. My world got really blurry really fast as everything turned into blocks and stretched out. For like the first 30ish minutes I was immobilized on the couch in this weird Death-Prism, the entire room was dark besides this one table lamp that dimly lit up the walls behind me. That lamp was like the omimous backdrop to a hell I was simmering in for eternity, there was no more sense of time or self, this state of being where I'm immobilized was all I've ever known.

Later I got up and started puking while coming down from it with the taste of ketamine in my nose and throat (it was administered nasally). Couldn't even listen to music as I struggled to even comprehend wtf my phone was. Apparently the other guy who had the treatment this morning also had a really negative reaction
That sounds a bit familiar, sorry. I think that ketamine is overhyped for certain kinds of anxiety or depression. It's possible to just sort of dissociate from everything EXCEPT for chronic stress in an overwhelming way, and some people are predisposed towards that. I've found that stuff like sitting in nature can help when part of me is stuck like that a bit. A lot of times it's an emotion that I was suppressing, and it takes a lot of calming down for that to start unwinding.