Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

adding it to my lore sheet taht invasive species may be killed within the rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
absolutely slaughtering some english ivy, within the rules

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is just going to encourage the australian nightmare posters to post their cane toad gigging stories

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Seeing that probe for posting Bellingcat made me remember the time cbo made Brown Mosus eat a ban for doxing. There's more words that explains the in-between bits, but that's the jist of it and rules are rules :)

God drat, now that weekend was a weekend of posting. So much poo poo happened that week.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Seeing that probe for posting Bellingcat made me remember the time cbo made Brown Mosus eat a ban for doxing. There's more words that explains the in-between bits, but that's the jist of it and rules are rules :).

we work shopped that ban in the glenn thread before making the qcs and NHD championed the cause...makes you think

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

we work shopped that ban in the glenn thread before making the qcs and NHD championed the cause...makes you think

and now nhd is dead

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

speng31b posted:

its funny because it actually did happen that way but everyone was very good at pretending it wasnt until it happened then who gives a gently caress glennsters in control

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cannot believe the fyad pilled glennsters did that

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

cannot believe the fyad pilled glennsters did that

i can, easily

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

its funny because it actually did happen that way but everyone was very good at pretending it wasnt until it happened then who gives a gently caress glennsters in control

yup and that freeasinbeer guy who later got permad and took out czs/fritz in his blast radius was the only one who noticed because he vigorously hateread cspam lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

yup and that freeasinbeer guy who later got permad and took out czs/fritz in his blast radius was the only one who noticed because he vigorously hateread cspam lol

lmao i forgot that was the same dustup. a top tier posting weekend

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

freeasinaids

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

freeasinaids

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

freeasinaids

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ive been trying to do less posting on the weekend, but i check in to see if anyone has gone insane

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

ive been trying to do less posting on the weekend, but i check in to see if anyone has gone insane

extend it to the entire week

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

lumpentroll posted:

and now nhd is dead

NHD sailed into the west

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
hootington probed for posting about cornie in the cornie containment zone smh

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

absolutely slaughtering some english ivy, within the rules

gently caress yeah

I worked as a student gardener at cal poly humboldt for a bit and we found some nice landscape shrub that had been smothered and choked in ivy for years and I got to use a bladed wheedwacker to destroy it. It was pretty satisfying. And we rode over to check out the protest yesterday and found the shrubs I saved from ivy were big and looking great!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
he has become cornpilled

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lmao boy those wrestling forum guys hate to be entertained

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

help this guy is posting too funny lol, same deal with the watches thread

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hootington probed for posting about cornie in the cornie containment zone smh

i dunno you say he's not ready for TNA, i think he can have a taste

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
lol cornie in TNA fuming the whole time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
if it were not for cornies deranged racism and ideas of wrestlign heat we would have never gotten the OJ Simpson did nothing wrong promo in smokey mountain wrestling

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

and now nhd is dead

makes you think

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

my_custom_username posted:

I went to one of those ketamine clinics today and it was quite possibly the scariest thing I ever went through in my life. Please, if your psychiatrist recommends you try this poo poo, avoid it. I promise you that lifting weights and not eating like poo poo is the cure to 90% of your bad vibes.

If you would care to post about what you found bad about it I'd be very interested

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I went to one of those ketamine clinics today and it was quite possibly the scariest thing I ever went through in my life. Please, if your psychiatrist recommends you try this poo poo, avoid it. I promise you that lifting weights and not eating like poo poo is the cure to 90% of your bad vibes.

baby's first k-hole

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr Hootington posted:

loving nuke texas. I don't care how many people live there

i enjoy it when texans claim to not be part of "the south"

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it's funny how the ketamine stuff is basically the same idea as electroshock. have you tried restarting the brain?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
they named a whole music festival over how texas is both south and southwest

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I love TNA

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
oh... wrestling??

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

NHD sailed into the west

NHD toting his wife around on his back like Yoda, on the long road to a secret enclave of Disney Adults

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

selec posted:

NHD toting his wife around on his back like Yoda, on the long road to a secret enclave of Disney Adults

doing the backflips

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Split the difference, get in a k-hole while you get a pump on

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Government ketamine clinic aka mirth panels??? Not in my America!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Weka posted:

If you would care to post about what you found bad about it I'd be very interested

I was given this small test dose for the first visit and it immediately sucked me into the K-hole. My world got really blurry really fast as everything turned into blocks and stretched out. For like the first 30ish minutes I was immobilized on the couch in this weird Death-Prism, the entire room was dark besides this one table lamp that dimly lit up the walls behind me. That lamp was like the omimous backdrop to a hell I was simmering in for eternity, there was no more sense of time or self, this state of being where I'm immobilized was all I've ever known.

Later I got up and started puking while coming down from it with the taste of ketamine in my nose and throat (it was administered nasally). Couldn't even listen to music as I struggled to even comprehend wtf my phone was. Apparently the other guy who had the treatment this morning also had a really negative reaction