Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Sprinkle instant coffee on used coffee grounds to freshen them up for round 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Outrail posted:

Sprinkle instant coffee on used coffee grounds to freshen them up for round 2

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My dad used to drink the nastiest coffee. He'd use the Mr. Coffee, Folgers; two scoops max, and make about two cups. Later he'd go back add more water and make another cup. This could be on top of any leftover coffee from the morning. It'd look like toilet water that some just blasted diarrhea into. I tried it once; and I'm not a coffee connoisseur, but that was the worst cup of coffee I ever tried.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a friend whose Dad worked out a deal with the local Burger King where'd they make this insane coffee for him, every day. Like 4X regular strength.

I went on a few morning pickup runs with him, it was insane. They'd have 4 of these sludge coffees ready for pickup at the drive through.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I never tried coffee until I was around 16 got a night job at a call center. I could not drink it without 5 or 6 sugars but that also added to my buzz, but I'd get a massive headache later. I just figured all coffee was like that.

My Grandfather used to use a percolator to make coffee every morning and I can still hear that sound in my head.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

GABA ghoul posted:

What kind of espresso machine do you have at home?

abigserve posted:

*drinks an entirely normal cup of coffee at a cafe*

Well. Certainly wont be coming back here

Bonzo posted:

*taps mug*

Bill, the mug clearly states that you can't talk to me until I finish this cup

Smugworth posted:

Starbucks? Heh, would you like a little coffee with your milkshake?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

There is added calcium in this almond milk, I'm sure of it, gently caress, I should have just gotten olive oil instead.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*keeps saying "expresso"

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

I mean, I’ll take some rainforest blend coffee since you seem to have run out of the organic rainforest blend. I guess, so kind of you to offer.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The Breville Oracle is a great all-rounder but the conical burrs do tend to struggle with a light roasts due to malleability within the beans. As such, I have a separate grinder and tamping system for when I have good light roast. I'd also recommend upgrading to a bottomless group handle to give you a better crema and to help diagnose any channeling within the puck.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Bonzo posted:

*keeps saying "expresso"

Same but pronounce it "expresso"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Sour pull, day loving ruined