Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Mean Baby posted:

I'm pretty sure they are going to try for Simons. He is from Orlando and is exactly what they need.
I pick up the phone on that if I'm Portland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The ref in the movie crank but he has to blow a whistle every 10 seconds or his heart stops

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Paying2Lurk posted:

Do you want to coach the Lakers next year?

Well, I sat down with the guys during the break, and we talked about what needed to happen. And obviously that didn’t happen. So I guess you can say that I’m disappointed. But at the end of the day I’m proud of what we accomplished, even if we, y’know, even if we obviously didn’t get as far as we wanted.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Mean Baby posted:

I'm pretty sure they are going to try for Simons. He is from Orlando and is exactly what they need.

Probably a more rational move than past their prime all star.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

R.D. Mangles posted:

this game is unwatchable jesus

garbage series to give the celtics a free pass to the ecf/finals

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

rivetz posted:

I pick up the phone on that if I'm Portland.

Yep imo something like Black, 2025 first 2030 swap would be interesting. Would love if they could swap timelord for WCJ from pxs perspective

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Cavs defense was really good in the 6 game minutes or so of this that J watched.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I ALWAYS BELIEVED

DELETE ALL MY POSTS WHERE I SAID I DIDN'T BELIEVE

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

so many franz shots off the front of the rim

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Rick posted:

Cavs defense was really good in the 6 game minutes or so of this that J watched.

Isaac Okoro is an unbelievable defender.

Shame about his everything on offense.

Very young (just turned 23) though so maybe he'll develop a shot, I say for the third straight year.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

just about sums up Franz’s night

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
GO CAVS

EAT poo poo ORLANDO

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Paying2Lurk posted:

I ALWAYS BELIEVED

DELETE ALL MY POSTS WHERE I SAID I DIDN'T BELIEVE

Same

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Aye Doc posted:

so many franz shots off the front of the rim
I was shocked to learn back during the playin that Wagner was 28% from 3 this year? Uhh that's a problem for a starting wing

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nice work Orlando

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Cool to see Spyda and Joe Ingles are still pals

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

drat I had “OFFICIAL Orlando Magic Theme Song With Lyrics” cued up and everything

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Oh no he's preparing to potentially say a word that was considered offensive and inappropriate sixty or so years ago, CUT THAT MIC

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Paying2Lurk posted:

GO CAVS

EAT poo poo ORLANDO

Hey man what the heck

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

rivetz posted:

Cool to see Spyda and Joe Ingles are still pals

i have to imagine jingles is an unbelievable hang. he looks good too, no more dark circles and haggard complexion. his mogging of paul george in the playoffs is a great memory

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

rivetz posted:

I was shocked to learn back during the playin that Wagner was 28% from 3 this year? Uhh that's a problem for a starting wing

Offensively he’s the PF, it’s not an issue if he can’t shoot but they have to either use him like they did in game 4 or he has to hit a reasonable 34% or whatever. Either dial back the volume or get better, but it has to be one of them. The real problem is they have 3 good guards and no great ones.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
congrats Cavs for not blowing it. Probably dead meat against Boston though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

FistEnergy posted:

congrats Cavs for not blowing it. Probably dead meat against Boston though.

If Allen comes back and Garland fixes himself it could be a real series