Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Several people requested a playoff GDT so here is one.

WEST

* 1. Thunder vs 8. Pelicans
* 2. Nuggets 7. Lakers
* 3. Timberwolves 6. Suns
* 4. Clippers 5. Mavs

East

* 1. Celtics vs 8. Heat
* 2. Knicks 7. Sixers
* 3. Bucks 6. Pacers
* 4. Cavs 5. Magic

I could copy and paste it if you want but the schedule is here: https://www.nba.com/news/2024-nba-playoffs-schedule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
They reunited the O'Reilly Brothers from Oz in that Allstate ad. Deep cut.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Go The Minnesota Timberwolves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Rudy played great there and Book still ended up with a layup. Defense be like that sometimes.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol bitcoin ads are back. The only thing worse than gambling ads.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

full ant hate mode engaged. bradley beal is powerful and mighty, devin booker is confident and secure in himself, kevin durant has a healthy crown full of hair, this team is going places, go the suns

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Nice dime by KD to Kat or someone on the other team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol bitcoin ads are back. The only thing worse than gambling ads.

I don't know how they managed to recreate the extremely patronizing tone from the AirBnB commercials with a completely different actor but they did it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Not so sure at chanting overrated at Kevin Durant.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Rick posted:

Yeah he’s properly rated get your chant better t wolves

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

especially when he's the only sun who showed up today and you can instead chant over-rated at both beal and book, who will both be more Gotten To by it also

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

love the wolves, wolves are back babey

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Go wolves!

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Cavs

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
That was a cheap move but shouldn't be a flagrant

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
As much as I hate Grayson Allen, that's probably an offensive foul at most.

Refs got it right!

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

"I don't know why"

Because he's a dirty bitch Hubie

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Every durant shot is contested and every one is going in

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Lockback posted:

Every durant shot is contested and every one is going in

You at the game?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

kri kri posted:

You at the game?

No, unfortunately.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

weak foul

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

2 awful fouls on KAT in a row

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Lockback posted:

2 awful fouls on KAT in a row

yeah that was some horseshit

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jadan McDaniels is a pest.

Ant is a problem.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The only time the Suns are good in the 4th quarter is when they're down 20 or more.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
🐜

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

*clears throat*

Naz Reid

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Mr.
Naz
Reid

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

I didn’t know Naz Reid was like that.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo Naz

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao that ruled.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
a man that big shouldn't be that smooth

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rip to the suns, the curse of DeAndre be upon you as you lose this series 4 to nothing

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hell yeah, Go Wolves.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dagger.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

rip to the suns, the curse of DeAndre be upon you as you lose this series 4 to nothing

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy
Crowd chanting NAZ REID NAZ REID, so literally many people are saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

if it wasn't fanatics, i would get a Naz Reid jersey to go with my Butler bright green jersey.