Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

I think Dillingham has some SGA/Maxey potential, based solely on that Cal is able to recruit elite talent and then find a way to marginalize them in their one year in school. I'm not going to commit to Dillingham being a max player in four years but I think he's got a chance at being a solid contributor.

Sheppard I'm not high on outside of being a three and D guy, which means he's got a solid NBA future but I still lol, even lmao, at The Ringer saying he should have gone first overall. Complete lunacy.

His shooting efficiency is nuts tho. I guess you could hold volume against him, but when the consensus top pick is at 9pts 4 rebounds it's hard to do. This whole draft is sketch as hell and at least those efficiency numbers stand out as elite comparable to other great shooters pre draft numbers.

Cody Williams rebounds like a 6' guard is why he isn't listed (and his very mid FT % makes you wonder about his 3pt%).

This draft is going to be fun and dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU