Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

should I sell my tiny sub woofer? I previously had a work space where no one cared but now I'm in a small apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
lost in semis in my volleyball tournament, it was super fun

Empty Pockets
Jun 11, 2008

The Puppet Master posted:

should I sell my tiny sub woofer? I previously had a work space where no one cared but now I'm in a small apartment

If it’s “tiny” my thought is you’re probably still in a spot where no one cares. I don’t know about the rest of your setup but mine really struggles with low-to-mid frequencies without a sub, even at the low volume I normally use it.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

internet is working. i am now a fiber guy.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

that toilet is going to regret messing with you

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

dioxazine posted:

that toilet is going to regret messing with you

lol

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

toilet has already retaliated. i took too long on it and missed my ferry

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!
just had a nap

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
c rimworld status: I turned on auto-slaughter and culled a bunch of animals all at once. shoulda planned that out better. but for now, we got the meats

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

got a haircut and went to costco and actually bought things this time. weird that they don’t bag up your poo poo but we got a cardboard box to fit everything. meals now covered for the week :)

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Truman Peyote posted:

internet is working. i am now a fiber guy.
once you go glass, you never go backss

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
caught a lucky break with the rain after lunch, did a quick 3km walk around on the way to grab some booze and a coffee, so now it's time for carbs, caffeine, and MotoGP.

forgot how fast you get sweaty when it's like 80% humidity lol

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

back from a nice stroll around the neighbourhood

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

planted some veggies strawberries and melons :toot:

time for a shower and a nap

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

tk posted:

I’m way too deep into this. I’ve got the stick pc and scanner now both running off a single 24v power supply. It’s still kind of a mess with cords all over though.

Have a feeling I’m going to be spending Sunday morning cutting holes in a project box.

Not my best work but it’s less of a wire jungle.

Of course as soon as I sit down to go through some slides I realize I should also have added a power supply for the light board I use to sort slides so gently caress.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Video Nasty posted:

got a haircut and went to costco and actually bought things this time. weird that they don’t bag up your poo poo but we got a cardboard box to fit everything. meals now covered for the week :)
at locations near me they will bag your stuff if you bought the super big costco reusable grocery bags

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

hit up the farmers market and rode my motorcycle and rode my bicycle AND watched the moto3 race! now its time for steak bought at said farmers market

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Arson Daily posted:

hit up the farmers market and rode my motorcycle and rode my bicycle AND watched the moto3 race! now its time for steak bought at said farmers market

well executed, hope it comes out great!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

changed oil on my motorbike in hopes of bringing it out of hibernation, got it drained and swapped the filter when i broke one of the bolts on the filter housing, so that's on hold until i can bribe a friend to come over and extract the broken bolt. at least the messy parts are done, i just have to refill it and i'm good to go.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Truman Peyote posted:

baseball result: i got a sweet hit and made a big catch, and we won even though we were shorthanded. game was close the whole way through, very fun

real nice

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Puppet Master posted:

it's the responsible thing to do

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
it only happens once or twice a year but friday night i snored and i feel like im still paying for it :(

the weekend is too drat short

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol the MotoGP races were great. love this poo poo.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

driving a giant truck around town

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

starting to run out of steam. still gotta take the ferry across, unload the truck, and return it to the rental place. hope i feel better after a ferry burger

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Truman Peyote posted:

hope i feel better after a ferry burger

does the ferry have a place that offers a burger or do you get it offshore and eat it in the ferry?

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

this weekend was too drat busy and i need another one to recover from it

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Saw two movies (Stress Positions and Challengers, both pretty good), went to three parties, worked out, read about a hundred pages of John Higgs’ The KLF: Chaos, Magic, and the Band who Burned a Million Pounds, did most of my laundry, and now I'm off to bed.

Weekend very solidly weekend-ed.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

this weekend was too short. spent saturday modding fallout new vegas so it’ll run on my pc, then configuring my new kobo ereader, followed by reading while severe weather happened. sunday i celebrated my birthday early and went to a brazillian steakhouse. now I’m dreading going into work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, as with all good things, the Weekend has come to pass.

https://i.imgur.com/cApfYEO.mp4

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only five lousy days until your next shot at greatness.

See you then.