Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Viking Blood posted:

It seems like centuries since I’ve been proficient in Crystal Methods

Seriously, and I'm not just saying this, there has never been a better time to get back into crystals. It's blowing up like it's the 1700's again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Viking Blood posted:

Get busy, child.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Viking Blood posted:

Yeah, I made Literally a Person laugh

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Secks Cauldron posted:

Do you all know about yoni eggs? Some ladies believe that it's beneficial to get some of these crystals that have been carved into the shape of an egg and shove them up their lady parts. I am not making this up. We had so many customers ask about them :psyduck:

I think you clamp down on them to exercise your pelvic floor muscles and turn you into a Dune style sex ninja, on top of any benefits to your auras and/or chakras. Seems like a good idea to me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

redshirt posted:

You think that's air you're breathing???

Of course not. I can't see a thing.

That's because you're breathing new Crystal Air.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's been three pages op. why havent you posted the crystals

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i want to see the jo crystals with charge readings on each

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's been three pages op. why havent you posted the crystals

You're right. I'll get the crystarium all set up for some photos!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
does anyone know how to make a crystal shoot a fireball like in skyrim? my home defence bigfoot is never around when youre looking for him

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My Spirit Otter posted:

does anyone know how to make a crystal shoot a fireball like in skyrim? my home defence bigfoot is never around when youre looking for him

Yeah, but it ain't cheap

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Yeah, that's like a crystal of unmentionable power. That's not a crystal you just trip over on the way home. That's a big money crystal.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

My Spirit Otter posted:

u have to cast soul trap

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

i want to see the jo crystals with charge readings on each

This one….it’s over 9000……..

Viking Blood
Jun 17, 2005

The hammer of the Gods will drive our riffs to new lands
If only I could be so grossly chrystalline

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

My Spirit Otter posted:

Keep charging, it’ll get there

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah, that's like a crystal of unmentionable power. That's not a crystal you just trip over on the way home. That's a big money crystal.

how unmentionable are we talking here, like undergarment unmentionable or talking about your last bowel movement in great detail at a fancy dinner party your wife's boss is hosting unmentionable

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

My Spirit Otter posted:

how unmentionable are we talking here, like undergarment unmentionable or talking about your last bowel movement in great detail at a fancy dinner party your wife's boss is hosting unmentionable

That time you tried to piss into the urinal from 6' away in grade school and the pee didn't even get close and then, in a fit of panic, you grabbed some toilet paper to mop it up only to slip in your pee puddle falling in and getting your clothes all covered in pee and general bathroom floor mess.

That kind.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

That time you tried to piss into the urinal from 6' away in grade school and the pee didn't even get close and then, in a fit of panic, you grabbed some toilet paper to mop it up only to slip in your pee puddle falling in and getting your clothes all covered in pee and general bathroom floor mess.

That kind.

please, i do that to this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*CRYSTAL STAR!
*CRYSTAL STAR!

*CRYSTAL SMOKE BOMBS!!!