Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Just stay away from DC? It's not like the whole country is going to descend into civil war at the close of polling in November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah it's the perfect time to see America wtf

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
America is still way more likely to kill you with shitass transportation and hospitals and street crime and plagues than it is to kill you with political violence.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Grip it and rip it posted:

Just stay away from DC? It's not like the whole country is going to descend into civil war at the close of polling in November.

Even DC was relatively quiet following the post-2020 elections. We had some trouble with Proud Boys, but they were specifically in town for Trump rallies. Stay away from the downtown area after dark if that happens and any visitor would likely be fine.

If we get a repeat of J6, all bets are off. You’ll catch me on my rooftop at that point.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
DC is a ghost town during October elections. It's the best time to go, and there's no chance of real electoral violence there because the elections there don't matter.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1792992246859448341?t=Ioh-3ncpgj9SkygFITdj2Q&s=19

They found more classified documents in Mar-a-lago lmao

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Tiny Timbs posted:

I’m not waiting

Be the change you want to eat in the world.

bulletsponge13 posted:

When I was attending Gunsmith school, before class, everyone was bullshitting about Post Apocalypse life, what guns, blah blah blah.

"Bulletsponge, you've got to have a good plan."

"Get drunk, steal a car, do a whole bunch of PCP and hunt dragons with my AK."

"Dragons?"

"Or whatever the PCP gives me."

E- no one who has ever fantasized about that kinda poo poo as a positive has never been in a situation without rule of law or clean water.

I usually heard this phrased as the "home intruder" question with one of the units I was with. After the reasonable answers were given and it strayed into purely fantastical murder fantasies inevatably someone would make the poor decision of asking me what my plan was in such a situation. I liked giving the Kaiser Soze answer just for the reaction I'd get. The old, "I'd get my weapons, kill my family in front of them for daring to tresspass against me and ask them, 'If I'm willing to do that to people I love, what do you think I'm going to do to you?'"

usually ended the worst part of the murder fantasy conversation.

Steezo fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 22, 2024

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Grip it and rip it posted:

You definitely don't want to be there while I'm prowlin'

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

mar-a-lmao

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Bored As gently caress posted:

They found more classified documents in Mar-a-lago lmao

The chuds are going apeshit over the court documents saying that the FBI was authorized legal force if needed during the raid at Mar-a-lago.

You know, like how legal force... is always authorized... during FBI raids.

Also, chuds are basically convinced that anywhere that isn't a Trump Rally is infested with feds. Solid chance there might not be that much froggy poo poo in the election lead-up because there won't be the numbers.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

facialimpediment posted:

The chuds are going apeshit over the court documents saying that the FBI was authorized legal force if needed during the raid at Mar-a-lago.

Wait, “legal” or lethal?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

Also, chuds are basically convinced that anywhere that isn't a Trump Rally is infested with feds. Solid chance there might not be that much froggy poo poo in the election lead-up because there won't be the numbers.

Trump rallies are also full of feds but most of them aren't on the clock.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Platystemon posted:

Wait, “legal” or lethal?

It was boilerplate speech in the warrant that basically said "If you get shot, shoot back" so of course this was a targeted assassination attempt against our favorite president (Trump!) by the deep state antifa supersoldier Soros adrenochrome harvesting mole people.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If Trump and his people follow the law, they have nothing to worry about from our brave law enforcement officers. :smugdog:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1792561489099842043

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Fist bump? Jesus, thought it couldn't get worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

But he’s absolutely an asset to Tesla worth one hundred thousand dollars for every four waking minutes from 2018 to the present, which is why shareholders will approve the pay package rewarding him in that manner.