Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Now, you guys all know I'm the least racist person ever, BUT...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I’m on vacation this month- email me the schedule each week so I can make changes that are even further disconnected than usual

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Someone presses the bell for service and all the dogs in the neighbourhood start barking.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Barknet.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna branch out to dog breeding I think. Extra revenue stream.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
Folks — heads up, some changes are coming.

We know you enjoyed the pantry/snack kitchen and the adjoining meeting rooms and team space with the couches, but we've decided to diversify our revenue stream by subletting those facilities on AirBnB.

Contractors will be putting up partition walls this weekend. Going forward, the door to the pantry will have a keycode on it and be for guest use only. You can still order in pizzas or whatever and eat at your desks.

Also please please help guests with their suitcases and such.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Folks be professional and please stop having coitus with the guests on your lunch breaks

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

There will be a bachelor party coming through this weekend so store any personal items and EVERYONE is expected to bring a roll of paper towel Monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
Further to my last email,

the wifi password will no longer be DEFAULT123, but GUEST123. Thanks.