Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Thinking of starting a custom dog house business. Like, real fancy dog houses, with rooms and stuff. For rich folks.

Or a handyman/plow/landscaping thing, on the side. To pay the bills while I get the dog house business going.

Or maybe 3 D Printed "stuff". I don't know, I got a lot of ideas!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ding Dong Silver
Feb 4, 2024
Got me this pressure washer

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I'll mow your lawn for you. You supply the lawnmower.
As I expand, my friend Jeff will be added to the workforce and then we'll be able to mow twice as many lawns.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I'm going to buy a bunch of goats and rent them out to people who want their lawns mowed "the natural way". I'll make millions. :)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We need to lower taxes on small business owners

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
IF YOU VOTED FOR BRANDON YOUR NOT WELCOME TO SHOP HERE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

And the bike lanes are taking up valuable parking spaces for my small business we need to get rid of them

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
*Posts a sign on the entrance, "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again".*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If I open business using a PO in Arkansas, can I still hire 12 year olds for pennies an hour in California??

fartzilla
Dec 30, 2009

how disgusting

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'm going to buy a bunch of goats and rent them out to people who want their lawns mowed "the natural way". I'll make millions. :)

I'm going to wait until you get entrenched, then start a disruptive goatshare service

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
To wife: "hey hon, you said you're 1/16th native American, right?"

*Puts wife's name as owner on all documents so can claim female/minority owned for taxes/contract bonus points*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I'm sorry, but we can't offer you 40 hours a week. That makes you a full-time employee and then I've gotta eat all the costs of your benefits. We're on razor thin margins here, I can't afford that.

*drives away in my new car to check on the contractors working on the new addition to my house*

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I’ll man the phone and do the bookkeeping, you go to the work sites and the suppliers and we’ll split the profit 50/50 since it was my idea to start a yard work company.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

i have an idea for an app that will be worth mbillions you should develop it for me in exchange for exposure and (possibly) equity

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

did they sign it "fuckboy"?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

And if you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, you can deduct that".

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I'm not telling you people how to vote but I swear to God if those loving democrats raise the minimum wage AGAIN this place will get burnt down for the insurance money, do you understand? I should have never stopped working at the pool supply company, I'll tell you that much.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anyone wanna go in on a bar/grill/live music place? This warehouse over in the Abandoned District could be fixed up nice, lotta space....

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Due to rising costs the free coffee in the lunch room will be replaced by a $40,000 vending machine

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Smugworth posted:

We need to lower taxes on small business owners

we give too many handouts to the little guys, how about giving the big kids a turn

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Yeah, of course I'm only hiring the pretty blond high school students. It gets people in the door.

Not my fault they can't take a joke and cry so much.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

redshirt posted:

And if you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, you can deduct that".

:hai:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nobody wants to work anymore

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's not a pyramid scheme

It's NOT a pyramid scheme

ITS NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Unions ruined this country

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Froghammer posted:

Unions illegals ruined this country

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

I'm thinking of doing a sort of ant pest control business but first I need the anteater and that, sir, is where your loan will be of massive help.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
This communist government and their minimum wage and child labor laws makes it impossible for any business to operate these days.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

I'm going to need to to keep these hours off your timesheet, and I'll give you Tim Horton's gift cards instead

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my small business is a nonprofit.

we just listen to people whine about small businesses all day and how Jerry the Contractor prevented them from making great art or what the gently caress ever loser poo poo they're on about

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Whatever you do, do NOT tell anyone you're 13 years old. It opens me up to a shitload of problems, and I don't think you or your mother want to deal with that, do you?

Now, get in that air vent and start cleaning!

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Yes, all we sell is cupcakes

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
ive got developers, investors, and real estate but i just cant find an ideas guy! this is getting very frustrating

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

You just need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps like I did.

Or go hop in a time machine and go back to a time when America had a functioning economy and you could get a small business loan of $4000 with both no credit and the full expectation that you could grow that money into you making six figures within ten years.

Anyway get back to mopping the floors.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Calling my employee who called out because his mom had a dizzy spell and heart pains and had to go to the hospital and accusing him of "taking advantage of me" while my voice shakes with insecure rage. Based on a true story.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
taking out life insurance policies for my children and cashing them out to keep my failing business afloat one more month.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Trump is a businessman he understands the needs.of small business owners better

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Why do we need handicap spaces in the parking lot? I'm not handicapped. I'm not paying for yellow AND blue paint, this is loving insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003