Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
artard
Sep 11, 2001

Arrg posted:

I just played what I think was the best hand of my short poker career. 2nd hand of a 9 man $1.20 SnG.

I hate everything about this hand (including what thread you posted it in)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultimatemike
May 10, 2005

Little Joe? Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

artard posted:

I hate everything about this hand (including what thread you posted it in)

Arrg:

It's really good that you're excited to learn, and the fact that you're posting hands shows that you actually want to put some effort into getting better, which is awesome.

But you really need to listen to some of this advice and read HOH (Or some other 2+2 book). These books will start to help you get some basic fundamentals down, at which point our advice will probably be a lot more helpful and meaningful.

Everyone started somewhere, and I'm sure I have a few thousand equally embarassing hands on my hard drive somewhere from when I was learning. Just hang in there and keep listening to everyone's advice.

Arrg
Jul 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh

ultimatemike posted:

Arrg:

It's really good that you're excited to learn, and the fact that you're posting hands shows that you actually want to put some effort into getting better, which is awesome.

But you really need to listen to some of this advice and read HOH (Or some other 2+2 book). These books will start to help you get some basic fundamentals down, at which point our advice will probably be a lot more helpful and meaningful.

Everyone started somewhere, and I'm sure I have a few thousand equally embarassing hands on my hard drive somewhere from when I was learning. Just hang in there and keep listening to everyone's advice.

Thanks. I bought Inside the Poker Mind and am almost done with reading it. I'm told it's not a good book for starters however, and today is payday so tommrow morning I'm going to go pick up HoH1. Sorry about the wrong thread as well.

albedoa
May 3, 2004

Arrg posted:

Thanks. I bought Inside the Poker Mind and am almost done with reading it. I'm told it's not a good book for starters however, and today is payday so tommrow morning I'm going to go pick up HoH1. Sorry about the wrong thread as well.

Hope the replies don't scare you away. It's awesome that you're taking the initiative, so keep it up and don't be afraid to ask questions (in the appropriate threads:)).

h4x02
Aug 18, 2004
Pride and Hatred go hand in hand!
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1002916

My image on the table is LAG, that parker guy is sick of me raising and generally buying pots, no specific read on WIT. I check on the flop because I'm almost certain that parker is going to bet and I want to see if WIT might come along for the ride and hopefully catch something which might get him into trouble. On turn I try leading out to see where they might be at, I'm surprised that parker folds and wit reraises all in. I incorrectly presume he's got either 2 pair or a straight and decide calling and trying to catch a flush on the river. I miss, he shows a full house.

Where did this all go wrong?

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback

h4x02 posted:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1002916

My image on the table is LAG, that parker guy is sick of me raising and generally buying pots, no specific read on WIT. I check on the flop because I'm almost certain that parker is going to bet and I want to see if WIT might come along for the ride and hopefully catch something which might get him into trouble. On turn I try leading out to see where they might be at, I'm surprised that parker folds and wit reraises all in. I incorrectly presume he's got either 2 pair or a straight and decide calling and trying to catch a flush on the river. I miss, he shows a full house.

Where did this all go wrong?

I would recommend leading the flop, and 3-betting all in if you get raised. You have good equity if you are behind, and can get called by a lot of worse aces on this board. Plus, checking as the PFR tends to set off warning bells in the minds of some thinking players. Just lead the flop, and they will come along with an ace. This is especially true if you have bad table image and no one believes you.

As you played the flop, I'm not especially fond of the turn bet. The board is scary, and the way you are playing this hand is going to make it hard to get paid off by worse hands. I think a lot of worse aces fold the turn, and the sets/two pair/straights call or push. One he pushes, you probably have to call, but it isn't a very profitable one.

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got
Leading the flop is definitely a better idea especially with the LAG image. Any ace and flush draw is calling, which will make it very profitable for you down the road.

ManicJason
Oct 27, 2003

He doesn't really stop the puck, but he scares the hell out of the other team.
Don't post results. Don't slow down when you have a LAG image and flop a monster.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
Yeah, as has been said, lead flop and hope you can b/3b ai. Take advantage of your image.

Morphius22000
Oct 21, 2005

I make last longer bets because I love looking FABULOUS!
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1008247

First off, I know I hate reading entries like this, but I hadn't played with him for a round yet so no real reads. Had raised once and 3bet an EARLY POSITION RAISER preflop once, both times with no action.

So what do you think about my line? Is the 3bet too aggressive(or should I have just 3b ai)? Do I fold or call here? I can't really read absolute's HHs so I don't know the exact pot odds and therefore have a hard time 3betting for the pot size, as I'm used to FTP...

Morphius22000 fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 17, 2007

Pizzlefish
Jun 8, 2005

Morphius22000 posted:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1008247

First off, I know I hate reading entries like this, but I hadn't played with him for a round yet so no real reads. Had raised once and 3bet an EARLY POSITION RAISER preflop once, both times with no action.

So what do you think about my line? Is the 3bet too aggressive(or should I have just 3b ai)? Do I fold or call here? I can't really read absolute's HHs so I don't know the exact pot odds and therefore have a hard time 3betting for the pot size, as I'm used to FTP...

My initial reaction to this is that the 3bet was too aggressive. Neither of you have any sort of image, so you can't really tell what range of hands he could possibly have. Early at a table, i just assume everyone is better than me until i learn differently (they usually are, though :( ) Doing that here, his consistant aggression makes me think he has a good hand now, over pair or a set maybe. He very well could be a retard bluffing you, but I don't think its worth it to find out so early.

I would have just called the 2.70 raise and saw how he reacted on the turn. As it stands after his AI, you are getting ~2.5-1.1 pot odds, which I would fold, but I am a meganit.

I would be interested in seeing how other people would handle this, though. I'm not too confident in my read.

Pizzlefish fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Apr 18, 2007

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

Pizzlefish posted:

My initial reaction to this is that the 3bet was too aggressive. Neither of you have any sort of image, so you can't really tell what range of hands he could possibly have. Early at a table, i just assume everyone is better than me until i learn differently (they usually are, though :( ) Doing that here, his consistant aggression makes me think he has a good hand now, over pair or a set maybe. He very well could be a retard bluffing you, but I don't think its worth it to find out so early.

I would have just called the 2.70 raise and saw how he reacted on the turn. As it stands after his AI, you are getting ~2.5-1.1 pot odds, which I would fold, but I am a meganit.

I would be interested in seeing how other people would handle this, though. I'm not too confident in my read.

I think it screams set personally, to have an overpair it would be AA/KK and most are not calling that pf, although it is possible. I haven't played anyone that reraises a whiffed AK like that, but I have played people who will felt QJ here, although against an unknown I don't really take my chances.

Morphius22000
Oct 21, 2005

I make last longer bets because I love looking FABULOUS!
Yeah after the fact I really think it screams set too. I'm pretty sure you see 77 or 55 much more often than KQ or QJ to make this a correct call.

As for the actual hand, I tanked for a while, called, and he showed AQ. :v:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Morphius22000 posted:

Yeah after the fact I really think it screams set too. I'm pretty sure you see 77 or 55 much more often than KQ or QJ to make this a correct call.

As for the actual hand, I tanked for a while, called, and he showed AQ. :v:

A lot of people play KQ, QJ, Q7, Q5, 2 diamonds, 55, 77 and sometimes 68 the same way. The fact that you 3-bet this makes this a harder call/fold than usual since you have absolutely no reads and have no feel of what the other player thinks about you.

At least now you know you can play small pocket pairs against him successfully since he's so willing to stack off with TPTK (and vice versa).

somewhat
Sep 11, 2001

there is poo over there!!!
I probably would have moved in after he raised and let him make a weak call with a worse Q or chase his flush draw, since Absolute has worse players than cake

tunaboat
Jun 18, 2003

toot! toot!
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1015931

a few hands in, therefore no reads

Limping in is fine right?
I bet the pot hoping someone else had a big hand and I could build a big pot.
The minraise was kinda worrisome but I have everything but a straight beaten and have to raise for value and again to build a big pot.
When he just calls the raise I don't think he has a straight, maybe two pair or an oesfd or maybe he is silly and has A8 or a FD with overcards.
I sized my turn bet to make it easy for him to call an all in on the river cause I have to get it all in somehow right?
And for some reason I'm scared on the river and have to gather my balls and figured that if I checked and he pushed I'd have to call and if he checked I had him beat and just lost massive monies so I just went all in myself.

THOUGHTS?

tunaboat fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 20, 2007

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Raise preflop to build a pot when you flop a set. Rest of the hand looks standard.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
The limp isn't awful, but like pxf said raising is good since you want a big pot to be in the process of being built if/when you flop a set (also might get rid of weird poo poo like BB specials). Rest of hand looks fine, you are extracting value fine.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
what shane said but i really want to emphasize raising pf, ESPECIALLY on a 200 bb table. you should be raising any pair pre here.

tunaboat
Jun 18, 2003

toot! toot!
Thanks guys. Thinking about it I can understand that when you flop a set you want to get it all in and it's pretty tough to do that against anything but a smaller set when the pot on the flop is $1.20 and you have $58 behind you.

toybux
Feb 15, 2002

fuck you
i'm a quarterback
OK, this spot came up in a home game recently, and I wanted to see what others thought the best course of action is. All values in BBs (and stacks are approximations, but fairly close). Short reads: SB is very loose preflop, somewhat loose postflop. UTG is loose preflop and postflop and generally fairly bad. He will bluff at absurd times for huge amounts from time to time. MP is loose-passive preflop, and fairly creative postflop. He will make some moves, but they aren't likely to be huge moves.

Hero (Button): 700
SB: 600
UTG: 150
MP: 300

Preflop: Hero is dealt A:s: A:h:
UTG calls 1, MP calls 1, Hero raises to 7, SB calls 6.5, UTG calls 6, MP calls 6.

Flop: 6:s: 2:c: 2:d: Pot Size: 29
SB checks, UTG checks, MP bets 22, Hero...?

MP will lead with a huge range of hands here (sometimes air, sometimes one pair, sometimes trips+) SB and UTG are both loose callers. Should I raise here, or just call? If you raise, how much, and what do you do if you get reraised (and by who)? If you just call, what are you plans for the turn?

LuckySevens
Feb 16, 2004

fear not failure, fear only the limitations of our dreams

Raise it up. Build a pot and commit MP. If you flat call, and a Q/K comes on the turn, it'll kill your action, especially since there's so many in the pot. If you raise, they won't suspect the K hit you as much.

b00
Feb 8, 2002

Go for the eyes, b00! Go for the eyes! Butt kicking for GOODNESS!
I'm a ginormous donkey and my advice is probably poo poo, but here goes...

with those kinds of stacks on a NL100 table, i would probably raise it closer to 10 or 15 preflop, especially if you say you're getting a lot of loose action. Really make them commit to those lovely hands. That being said, with that flop, the worst you can expect I suppose would be 66 or A2s or something. Realistically I would assume overpair here, probably like 88 to QQ range. Pot on the flop is what, 28ish? he bets out 3/4 of the pot, I probably raise to 60 here (again, i suck and don't play these limits). If he comes over the top, you have room to release the hand..

simple
Apr 11, 2007
I tend to agree with what was said above, calling in this situation doesn't make sense to me. Your read on MP makes me think he is making a move. I would raise to 45, if MP comes over the top, I think your choice is either all-in or fold, and it depends on the read you have on MP. If he is a loose weak player, I would think about putting him all-in...

simple fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 21, 2007

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

simple posted:

I tend to agree with what was said above, calling in this situation doesn't make sense to me. Your read on MP makes me think he is making a move. I would raise to 45, if MP comes over the top, I think your choice is either all-in or fold
this is just terrible advice, sorry. do you have any justification for this? minraise and then push/fold to a 3bet? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

off the top of my head i dont mind a flat call or a raise here, its sort of dependant on your image and his image. do you think he'd bet-call a raise with 77-TT here? if so, raise. if i flat call, i'd be raising any turn and then vbetting any river. im not too concerned about giving out free cards on this board, but rather maximizing value. you should go with the line that allows you to get the most amount of bets in.

Pizzlefish
Jun 8, 2005
If you are going to raise, you probably have to raise to 60 or so so you know where you stand. I would just flat call and milk it like EC10 says. The chances of them having a 2 incredibly small and the first bet is a little large for 6s. Any other hand and you are fairly secure. Calling lets the loose UTG make one of those retarded bluffs you were talking about.

Arrg
Jul 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh
gently caress AK.

PokerStars Game #9536539216: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2007/04/21 - 15:00:48 (ET)
Table 'Monachia' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
Seat 3: mado56 ($6.05 in chips)
Seat 4: Arrgy ($1.25 in chips)
Seat 6: Aatmos ($4.92 in chips)
Seat 8: BigNasty26 ($2.96 in chips)
mado56: posts small blind $0.01
Arrgy: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Arrgy [Kd Ad]
r00kie has returned
Aatmos: raises $0.06 to $0.08
BigNasty26: folds
mado56: calls $0.07
r00kie leaves the table
Arrgy: raises $0.42 to $0.50
Aatmos: raises $4.42 to $4.92 and is all-in
mado56: folds
Arrgy said, "suited AK"
Arrgy: calls $0.75 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [6d Ks 7c]
*** TURN *** [6d Ks 7c] [Qc]
*** RIVER *** [6d Ks 7c Qc] [7h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Arrgy: shows [Kd Ad] (two pair, Kings and Sevens)
Aatmos: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
Aatmos collected $2.48 from pot
Arrgy said, "****"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $2.58 | Rake $0.10
Board [6d Ks 7c Qc 7h]
Seat 3: mado56 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: Arrgy (big blind) showed [Kd Ad] and lost with two pair, Kings and Sevens
Seat 6: Aatmos showed [Ac As] and won ($2.48) with two pair, Aces and Sevens
Seat 8: BigNasty26 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Make your 3b pf a bit smaller, in the .30 - .35ish range. The call is fine, almost half your stack is in there so you're getting great odds, and they have worse hands pretty often. Don't post results.

faarcyde
Dec 5, 2005
what the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for!?
This isn't a particular hand, but a situation I often find myself in. Keep in mind the stakes are NL25 or NL50.

Assume full stacks.

Hero on the button. Guy in cutoff who runs a usual 25/17 or whatever raises, hero 3-bets pot with AQ of hearts. Folds around to cutoff who flat calls. Flop comes J72 two hearts. Villain donks into me for half pot, I call. He three quarter pots on a turn blank. Shoving often crosses my mind, thinking he can fold something like KJ, AJ, QJ, TT, 99 and maybe even QQ if I am lucky. I have 15 outs (although it is likely more like 12 or 13 if villain is leading with top pair good kicker). I guess a lot of this depends on the fact microlimit players will felt top pair top kicker without a second thought, which makes this position a little tricky.

Does this qualify as an equitable move? Thoughts?

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
Ok, I oversimplified the math here to make it easier on myself, and the percentages of your opponent calling you are probably too high, even at this level. I also ruled out a complete bluff. That basically makes this a worst-case scenario. I also ignored the blinds for the sake of rake.

Villain (100 BB)
Hero A:h:Q:h: (100 BB)

Pre-flop
Villain raises to 3BB (3BB)
Hero 3-bets to 10BB (13BB)
Villain calls 7BB (20BB)

Flop J:h:7:h:2:d:
Villain bets 10BB (30BB)
Hero calls 10BB (40BB)

Turn 4:c:
Villain bets 30BB (70BB)
Hero goes all-in for 80BB (150BB)

I'm assuming he will call with JJ+, 77, and 22 100% of the time. He will have these hands 30% of the time and we are a 21% dog against that range.
He will call with AJ, KJ, QJ, and JT 75% of the time. He will have these hands 55% of the time and we are a 31% dog against that range.
He will call with TT and 99 25% of the time as a bluff catcher. He will have these hands 15% of the time and we are a 33% dog against that range.

For the sake of EV, if he folds we're +70BB. If he calls and we win we're +120BB, and if he calls and we lose we're out 80BB.

So...
code:
EV = 30%[79%(-80) + 21%(+120)]
   + 55%[75%{69%(-80) + 31%(+120)} + 25%{+70}]
   + 15%[25%{67%(-80) + 33%(+120)} + 75%{+70}]

= -11.4BB + 2.2BB + 7.35BB = -1.85BB
Meaning if my numbers are anywhere near correct this is a marginally -EV situation. Adding in some worse hands into the villain's range might make it slightly +EV, but it still doesn't seem like a very good push to me.

If I made any glaring errors in my math or someone wants to tweak the percentages feel free to have a go at it, it's been a while since I've done one of these from scratch.

Devo fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Apr 22, 2007

Biggy_
Jan 17, 2006

boom boom boom let me hear you say bale BALE
http://cakepoker.com/HandHistory/?Hand=xcXFxcTFxcbNwcTExMPHx4jFx8bGzcY%3d

Is this a too weak of a call from me? It wasn't really that much money, just not sure how I played it.

The only reason I called the big preflop raise is because I caught him twice in 10 minutes raising to $1 with K8o and Q2o in lovely positions.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

faarcyde posted:

This isn't a particular hand, but a situation I often find myself in. Keep in mind the stakes are NL25 or NL50.

Assume full stacks.

Hero on the button. Guy in cutoff who runs a usual 25/17 or whatever raises, hero 3-bets pot with AQ of hearts. Folds around to cutoff who flat calls. Flop comes J72 two hearts. Villain donks into me for half pot, I call.

Why isn't shoving or at least raising the flop your default here?

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Biggy_ posted:

Is this a too weak of a call from me? It wasn't really that much money, just not sure how I played it.

The only reason I called the big preflop raise is because I caught him twice in 10 minutes raising to $1 with K8o and Q2o in lovely positions.

We can't see your hand.

Pizzlefish
Jun 8, 2005

Biggy_ posted:

If you had a set or high pair, you should have reraised all in after his 5 dollar raise. He seems like the kind of player that would chase top pair in that situation. If you were holding air, I would have given it up and chosen a better spot to take him on.

Also, a reraise followed by a check generally means an improved hand in overly loose aggressive players like this. You can pretty much count on him having an 8 after that.

edit: A9? Ugh, you shouldn't have been in the hand in the first place. Even if he is a loose player, a weak ace isn't exactly a hand you want to go to war with, since they are willing to play any ace far, like he does here. Please tell me it was at least the A9 of hearts.

Pizzlefish fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Apr 23, 2007

Biggy_
Jan 17, 2006

boom boom boom let me hear you say bale BALE

p0isonxfree posted:

We can't see your hand.

Oops. I had A9.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Biggy_ posted:

Oops. I had A9.

If you're going to raise as a bluff on the flop, make it bigger, he's not folding anything to the raise you made. As played even though you're getting good odds, fold to the 3b. You have no idea how clean any of your outs are and as such you are put in horrible spots on later streets always. Not a huge fan of the river call unless you think he does this as a bluff, there aren't many aces you beat. And fold preflop.

simple
Apr 11, 2007

EC10 posted:

this is just terrible advice, sorry. do you have any justification for this?

I was assuming, from the read and the betting, that MP did not have 6's or a 2 holding, since Hero had MP covered he could end the hand right there. Obviously, I have not been playing no-limit very long. From your comments, I can see how my suggestion is a bad move and short sighted.

Arrg
Jul 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh
What the hell was I thinking, what the hell was HE thinking? I'd known he'd often tried to take Alow way too far and had lost alot of money this way, in fact I'd doubled up on him once already. Heh.

PokerStars Game #9595321375: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2007/04/25 - 01:17:51 (ET)
Table 'Sculptor II' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Hemionus ($2.37 in chips)
Seat 4: fx6893 ($5.73 in chips)
Seat 5: Arrgy ($2.11 in chips)
Seat 7: 01uncle buck ($0.57 in chips)
Seat 8: mjoo82 ($5.18 in chips)
Seat 9: BlueSteel82 ($4.62 in chips)
fx6893: posts small blind $0.01
Arrgy: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Arrgy [Ts Qh]
01uncle buck: folds
mjoo82: folds
BlueSteel82: raises $0.02 to $0.04
Hemionus: folds
fx6893: folds
Arrgy: raises $0.05 to $0.09
BlueSteel82: raises $0.18 to $0.27
Arrgy: calls $0.18
*** FLOP *** [9d 4c Th]
Arrgy: bets $0.30
BlueSteel82: raises $0.70 to $1
Arrgy: calls $0.70
*** TURN *** [9d 4c Th] [Jd]
Arrgy said, "This is what we like to call pot commited foks!"
Arrgy: bets $0.84 and is all-in
BlueSteel82: calls $0.84
*** RIVER *** [9d 4c Th Jd] [Jh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Arrgy: shows [Ts Qh] (two pair, Jacks and Tens)
BlueSteel82: mucks hand
Arrgy collected $4.03 from pot
Arrgy said, "Oh ahahahaha holy **** how did I win that :o"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $4.23 | Rake $0.20
Board [9d 4c Th Jd Jh]
Seat 1: Hemionus (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: fx6893 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: Arrgy (big blind) showed [Ts Qh] and won ($4.03) with two pair, Jacks and Tens
Seat 7: 01uncle buck folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: mjoo82 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: BlueSteel82 mucked [Kd Ah]

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Arrg posted:

Trainwreck of a freaking hand

The hands you post aren't for critiquing, you just keep posting these horrible rear end hands that make no sense and are usually you complaining about how your AK got cracked or went in behind. Post these in BBV if you want to, if you want some real hand critiques you need to listen to what everyone has been saying and stop posting results and stories about how retarded it all was. I don't want to be a jerk here, but your posts have no content to them in their present form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Arrg posted:

What the hell was I thinking, what the hell was HE thinking?

why are you making GBS threads up every thread in PITR?
why are you posting results?
why are you making tiny faggoty reraises with crappy hands pf?
why are you not folding to the four bet pf?
why are you not just shoving the flop if you are going to shove the turn anyways?

Are you actually asking a question or just marvelling at the fact that there are worse players in the wide world of online poker than you?

• Locked thread