Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orbatos
Apr 1, 2004

Here's our Grover working on getting his daily grooming from our cat. This is a masochistic two way street as the cat extracts payment in stalking rights later in the day.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbinoHagfish
Dec 9, 2005

Og dei som ikkje klarer st distansen, dei kan ikkje vr medlem av resistansen.
I found this absolutely hilarious--what happens when bunnies meet webcams:

Clearly, they must be edible.

Seriously though, I've found she's pretty much the best internet browsing rabbit ever. She'll sit in my lap patiently and occasionally leap atop the keyboard, often sending folks IMs. She accidentally initiated a video call today. I think she's learning.

In stark contrast, her boyfriend prefers to attempt to eat my pants, and then punish me with furious digging when I don't let him.

AlbinoHagfish fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Feb 3, 2008

theflosquito
Feb 20, 2005
In rod we trust!

orbatos posted:

Here's our Grover working on getting his daily grooming from our cat. This is a masochistic two way street as the cat extracts payment in stalking rights later in the day.

Oh my god this is cute

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

girlscoutdropout posted:

Have you tried kale or spinach? My buns love them, you only can feed them sparingly though. Green leaf, red leaf, or romaine lettuce? Bell pepper? Collard greens? Have you tried both types of parsley? My bunnies will eat both, but they definitely prefer Italian over curly.

Edit: Broccoli?

Hm, haven't tried spinach yet -- I'm planning a groceries run today or tomorrow so I'll keep that in mind. I didn't realize there were two types of parsley, I just grabbed something named parsley. :)

She also doesn't like broccoli. I swear, she's the pickiest eater ever. :/ I'm kind of afraid her limited diet (so far) isn't healthy, although I definitely make sure she has a vitamin A source (she loves dandelion and carrot so I guess she's okay for that).

Cowslips Warren: my bun grunts all the time. She gets especially frustrated when for some reason I don't let her eat the clothes that are on me. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes: It's unbearably cute.

Parkaboy
Dec 19, 2007
BOLD

alucinor posted:

*"Rabbit's teeth continuously grow, they always need stuff to chew on!" - You may want to clarify this. Many rabbits won't use commercially available chew toys, and in fact these toys don't address the real problem, which are spurs and malocclusion on the rear molars. The best way to keep a rabbit's teeth worn down is to feed long strand hay as the primary component of the diet. The primary use of chew toys is to alleviate boredom, which you addressed elsewhere.

Is this why they go after cords? I've never understood the appeal of pieces of plastic as chew things, unless its some latent bunny instinct to chew things that look like vines and roots.I haven't had a bunny for a very very long time now, but our cords were constantly under siege from bunny teeth, I jsut didn't know WHY.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

In my spare time I hypnotize bunnies.

angelicism posted:

Hm, haven't tried spinach yet -- I'm planning a groceries run today or tomorrow so I'll keep that in mind. I didn't realize there were two types of parsley, I just grabbed something named parsley. :)

She also doesn't like broccoli. I swear, she's the pickiest eater ever. :/ I'm kind of afraid her limited diet (so far) isn't healthy, although I definitely make sure she has a vitamin A source (she loves dandelion and carrot so I guess she's okay for that).

Yeah the italian parsley is also sometimes called "flat leaf parsley." If I had to guess, you probably got curly parsley because that's what stores carry the most. I can't believe she doesn't like any type of lettuce (green, red leaf, or romaine). Does she even like carrots? You shouldn't give more than 1" a day of carrot, I usually give my buns 1 baby carrot.

Other things you might want to try:
Radish leaves (just the leaves)
Carrot tops

How does she respond to fruit? I've only given my bunnies banana and apple. They both love apple. I've found it's best to know what kind of fruit they will eat in case you ever need to give them medicine. My Lucy was starting to get GI stasis one night and I had to run out and get baby aspirin and baby food. Thankfully I already knew she would eat apple baby food so I didn't have to worry about that. Now I always keep baby aspirin and baby food on hand.

If you ever get worried about her digestion (both my buns have GI problems) you can try sprinkling a probiotic on her food daily. I use ProZyme, of course make sure you check with your vet first.

Hopefully you can find something she'll like!

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

Parkaboy posted:

Is this why they go after cords? I've never understood the appeal of pieces of plastic as chew things, unless its some latent bunny instinct to chew things that look like vines and roots.I haven't had a bunny for a very very long time now, but our cords were constantly under siege from bunny teeth, I jsut didn't know WHY.

Right on the money - cords have a lovely soft-on-the-outside, crisp-on-the-inside texture, exactly like the stemmy part of a plant. They don't understand that they're not nipping something deliciously edible. Even a rabbit who actively chews on other toys (willow baskets or cardboard boxes) will find it hard to resist the allure of cords, because it's based on a different drive.

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

What fun is a project if it doesn't at least slightly ruin your life?

alucinor posted:

cords have a lovely soft-on-the-outside, crisp-on-the-inside texture

you just made me hungry...

Seriously though, hay is the best cure-all to chewing. I finally found a place where I can get bulk hay nearby which meanse 50lbs=50$! :D. Then I just cut a hole in the side, put litter boxes where they'd sit while eating (because why would you go poop, when there's hay RIGHT there) and no more hay feeder, they just get to eat all they want. I'll get a picture up tonight, it's adorable.

angelicism
Dec 1, 2004
mmmbop.

girlscoutdropout posted:

Yeah the italian parsley is also sometimes called "flat leaf parsley." If I had to guess, you probably got curly parsley because that's what stores carry the most. I can't believe she doesn't like any type of lettuce (green, red leaf, or romaine). Does she even like carrots? You shouldn't give more than 1" a day of carrot, I usually give my buns 1 baby carrot.

Other things you might want to try:
Radish leaves (just the leaves)
Carrot tops

How does she respond to fruit? I've only given my bunnies banana and apple. They both love apple. I've found it's best to know what kind of fruit they will eat in case you ever need to give them medicine. My Lucy was starting to get GI stasis one night and I had to run out and get baby aspirin and baby food. Thankfully I already knew she would eat apple baby food so I didn't have to worry about that. Now I always keep baby aspirin and baby food on hand.

If you ever get worried about her digestion (both my buns have GI problems) you can try sprinkling a probiotic on her food daily. I use ProZyme, of course make sure you check with your vet first.

Hopefully you can find something she'll like!

Zen loves apple, but I figured since it's sugary I should limit her fruit intake. She gets a quarter of an apple most days (sometimes I run out of apples :/). She also likes the sweet part of honeydew -- she's so spoiled, she wastes like 50% of the edible part. :)

I finally got around to building myself a loft bed, and subsequently Zen immediately got her new 'cage'.

The picture is fuzzy from my iphone, but you can get the general idea. I left the base of her old cage in there so it still feels familiar, as well as a sweatshirt she has usurped from me, and a couple of her old toys. She's still a little confused (since I rearranged my room almost entirely in the process) but she's inside there now, happily eating lunch (dinner?) chilling on a little carpet that takes up most of the floor.

Yes, she's that brown blot on the lower left side of the picture.

angelicism fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 10, 2008

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

Quick question. I know most rabbits love shredding cardboard boxes and mine is no exception here. Should I be worried about him eating leftover pieces of glue or the ink if there is some kind of text on the box? I've been removing those as best as I can, but maybe I'm worrying over nothing.

Ah who am I kidding, he'll eat a plastic shopping bag if I let him. :/

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

A few days ago my bunny was sneezing. Since then he's seems fine, but I've noticed some dried eye discharge and runny nose. Not very runny, just moist under his nostrils in little circles. :( Is he going to be okay? I'm just a poor student. I was planning on calling area vets tomorrow, but I don't want to waste time/money if it's a cold. It's been going on for 3 or 4 days.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

Foaming Chicken posted:

A few days ago my bunny was sneezing. Since then he's seems fine, but I've noticed some dried eye discharge and runny nose. Not very runny, just moist under his nostrils in little circles. :( Is he going to be okay? I'm just a poor student. I was planning on calling area vets tomorrow, but I don't want to waste time/money if it's a cold. It's been going on for 3 or 4 days.

It sounds like he might have pasteurellosis. Basically a bunny cold. I would take him to the vet asap though.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Well, it hasn't gotten worse, but he's going in to see a new vet on Wednesday. He's being a little bit of a slowpoke today.

Here's Lewis. He already made an appearance in this thread :)

I feel like I should ask for advice now on how to give a fussy bunny antibiotics. He was a terror when I had to give him liquid painkillers after his neutering. He would seriously spit it out :mad:

RICKON WALNUTSBANE fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Feb 12, 2008

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

Foaming Chicken posted:

I feel like I should ask for advice now on how to give a fussy bunny antibiotics. He was a terror when I had to give him liquid painkillers after his neutering. He would seriously spit it out :mad:

I mixed mine in baby food (applesauce or mixed fruit). I also had to give mine Pedialyte (she was dehydrated) and she loves her pellets so much I just mixed her pellets in the pedialyte and made a pellet soup, she loved it. Are his ears cold? That can mean a low temperature.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

New set up for the fur-kids, I'm hoping since they are right next to each other all day they will fall in love.

I basically made one large circle pen and put a divider in it.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender
Very nice! One suggestion: move the hay mangers, food bowls, and the litterboxes up next to the divider, so that they eat, browse, and poop side by side. More bonding opportunities that way! :keke:

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

alucinor posted:

Very nice! One suggestion: move the hay mangers, food bowls, and the litterboxes up next to the divider, so that they eat, browse, and poop side by side. More bonding opportunities that way! :keke:

Great idea! Thanks!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Girlscout, I'm amazed by this...you have a male and female you are trying to bond, right? How the hell did I get so lucky with Momiji and Cowslip that two males bonded almost at once?

Here's the best of luck to you!

Bagleworm
Aug 15, 2007
I has your rocks
Well, turns out the second rabbit I adopted was a girl. 0_o I have really bad luck when it comes to rabbits' genitals. Weird thing is, we took her to the vet for a pre-neuter checkup, and she didn't notice that, well, there were no balls.

Oh well. It was only $40 extra, AND it made bonding the two so simple. They were caged together, but seperated. I waited a week after Buster's spaying, (we're keeing her name) then let them out together in my room.

Two days later, Buster got into Nobbers' cage, and they got their dominance issues sorted out (Nobbers is alpha-bunny. :) ). That leaves yesterday, when we took down the barrier and opened up both cages. Right now they're cuddling and Buster is licking Nobbers' forehead.

We've had her for about three weeks.
No pictures, because my camera is being stupid. Will update, though.

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

Cowslips Warren posted:

Girlscout, I'm amazed by this...you have a male and female you are trying to bond, right? How the hell did I get so lucky with Momiji and Cowslip that two males bonded almost at once?

Here's the best of luck to you!
Yes they are definitely male and female. The female is the problem! I'm almost convinced she's one of those rare bunnies that want to be by themself. Ugh, I don't want to think about having two bunny cages for the next 10 years.

New problem with the cage, I wake up and am sitting on my computer, only to watch Lucy climb over the divider! I'm SO glad I was in here, if it had happened in the middle of the night, they could of killed each other. So now Jack has to stay in the living room while I'm off to work/school until I figure something out. She's lived in a pen like this for a year and half and she's NEVER jumped over..until now.

Great.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

girlscoutdropout posted:

So now Jack has to stay in the living room while I'm off to work/school until I figure something out. She's lived in a pen like this for a year and half and she's NEVER jumped over..until now.

Great.

Noooo, you're so close! Get an old sheet and make a cover with some clothespins, and just make sure you pin it down the center very well (like every 4-6"). It doesn't have to extend all the way to the sides - if she tries to jump on the edge of the cloth, it'll pull loose and she'll fall, a very effective deterrent for a second jump. Alternatively, just build the divider part higher (3 grids or even 4).

Her trying to get in with him is actually a good sign. How do they react when going for rides on the washer/dryer? Can they sit together in a box comfortably during that?

Also, don't forget to switch sides/switch litterboxes some times so that they don't get too territorial about their own side of the pen!

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

alucinor posted:

Noooo, you're so close! Get an old sheet and make a cover with some clothespins, and just make sure you pin it down the center very well (like every 4-6"). It doesn't have to extend all the way to the sides - if she tries to jump on the edge of the cloth, it'll pull loose and she'll fall, a very effective deterrent for a second jump. Alternatively, just build the divider part higher (3 grids or even 4).
Yeah, I plan on building the divider higher.

alucinor posted:

Her trying to get in with him is actually a good sign. How do they react when going for rides on the washer/dryer? Can they sit together in a box comfortably during that?
I really think she just wants to bite him, not be with him, if any time they are both out, she will try every way possible to get around me to bite him.
I've never put them on the dryer, I've been told to put them in the back of a car (with someone back there of course) and drive around, but I haven't had the opportunity. I know bunnies shouldn't be aggressive in unfamiliar territories but she is (any room in the house, even ones she/he hasnt been in before, the yard, I even took them to lady I got them from's yard (which is bunny proof) and she still attacked him).

alucinor posted:

Also, don't forget to switch sides/switch litterboxes some times so that they don't get too territorial about their own side of the pen!
Yep, I have, and will continue to.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

girlscoutdropout posted:

I've never put them on the dryer, I've been told to put them in the back of a car (with someone back there of course) and drive around, but I haven't had the opportunity.

Yeah, same idea, but driving them around is a PITA. Dryer rides work just as well - a load of nice lumpy towels and a couple of tennis shoes is perfect. Or the agitate cycle on the washer. You drop them both into a litterbox, just big enough for the two to sit side by side, and plunk them onto the noise and vibration. The goal is, they should start to rely on each other for comfort.

This is a key bonding test because if they can't sit nicely while under stress, they may not be able to sit nicely at all. A similar test is simply, place them side by side, and while holding them down/petting them, can they endure the contact or do they ignore you and start trying to attack?

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

alucinor posted:

A similar test is simply, place them side by side, and while holding them down/petting them, can they endure the contact or do they ignore you and start trying to attack?

No, if I'm continually petting them and talking to them they will cuddle right up to one another.

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

girlscoutdropout posted:

No, if I'm continually petting them and talking to them they will cuddle right up to one another.

The holding down thing has been really helpful for ben nipping at annie. It's not malicious, but I know she doesn't like it. So each time he does it, or starts to, I just hold his head down and pet him, he's been doing it way less lately, and oddly becoming more affectionate too.

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

Is it normal for (male) rabbits to have a sort of double-chin? Because Lewie's been getting hand-fed antibiotics 2x daily I've been getting acquainted with his jaw. It's very common for him to have a little clump of pellet debris/hay stuck right beneath his chin. Because he hates it when I touch there (oh god his teeth are sharp) I've never attempted to remove it, but upon closer examination I noticed the surrounding area looked a little "pouchy," if that makes sense. I'm probably just fretting over nothing :sigh:

okiecompy
Jul 13, 2007

I know girl bunnies have a dewlap and they use the extra fur there to build nests.. maybe guys grow the same sort of thing to help out?

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

Foaming Chicken posted:

Is it normal for (male) rabbits to have a sort of double-chin? Because Lewie's been getting hand-fed antibiotics 2x daily I've been getting acquainted with his jaw. It's very common for him to have a little clump of pellet debris/hay stuck right beneath his chin. Because he hates it when I touch there (oh god his teeth are sharp) I've never attempted to remove it, but upon closer examination I noticed the surrounding area looked a little "pouchy," if that makes sense. I'm probably just fretting over nothing :sigh:

If he has dried up food on his chin, he could be drooling. A drooling bunny usually means mouth pain.

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

My rabbit's male and I don't think there's anything under his chin.

Foaming Chicken, maybe the pain is the reason your rabbit won't let you examine his chin?

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

I'll try to snap a picture later. Part of the problem is he's so absurdly fluffy all kinds of crap gets stuck in his wool (especially wet stuff). I just assumed he didn't like me poking around there because it tickles. He's the same way when I try to brush his armpits and inner thigh area.

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!
A friend of mine recently got a housse bunny, and she's had a few questions about it so far... and I'm a dog person, so I'm asking you guys :) First, she's mostly letting the bunny roam while she's home, and just using the cage as a sort of refuge from her cats (they get along well so far). Only problem is, one of the cats likes the cage just as much, and has been hanging out in there. Anyone know a way to discourage the cat but allow the bunny free access?

Also, she was wondering if it is safe for the bunny to drink out of the cats' water bowls.

Here's a pic of the bunny and cage marauding kitty chilling:

Deceptor101
Jul 7, 2007

first of all, that's adorable, 2ndly, apparently cats and bunnies generally get along fine. The rabbit may try and stake out another area as it's "alone time space" or it may not. My bunnies hardly use their cage anymore, they're only locked in there when the gf sleeps over (not common :( lol)

girlscoutdropout
Dec 10, 2005

Deceptor101 posted:

first of all, that's adorable, 2ndly, apparently cats and bunnies generally get along fine. The rabbit may try and stake out another area as it's "alone time space" or it may not. My bunnies hardly use their cage anymore, they're only locked in there when the gf sleeps over (not common :( lol)

Very true. Next to having another rabbit as a companion, cats are the best choice. Is it really a problem they share the cage?

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!
No, it was just supposed to be a sort of safe zone for when the bunny wanted to get away. If it's not going to be a problem at all, then all is well.

Dr. Bathroom
Dec 18, 2006

Master cylinder pants!
Well I'm moving my questions here from an independent thread because I was stupid enough to open one.

So I have a rabbit. I named her Hooch! Let's take a look at pictures.

Here's a picture of Hooch being a lazy sack of bones and fluff.

Eatin' some sweet greens.

Looking about.

She's 1 1/2. She is not fixed, mainly because she's an absolute sweetheart and I don't want her to change. She is very curious but pretty laid back about most things. I live in a house with 4 other guys, so theres a lot of people and guests and stuff, so its cool that she's not shy. She doesn't mind being picked up too much (as long as you're nice about it) and is a complete suck for attention. Loves her ears to be rubbed.

So some minor questions:

Firstly, my rabbit loves my bed. I wouldn't mind normally if she hung out on it as long as it's made, but experience has taught me that if she is given the chance, she will poo poo and pee all over it (or has in the past, hasn't happened in a long time but I haven't chanced it). She's pretty well litter trained (pees in her cage, doesn't poop much out of it either), but given the chance she's been known to go to town on my bed. I've read on one obscure page that she might find it comforting since it smells like me or something, but I don't know. She knows she's not allowed on it now but will sneak on if I'm not watching. Basically, it keeps me from trusting in my room alone, because other than that she's good.

The other thing is she likes to dig and rip. That's fine with me for the most part, I give her a full cage to dig in (with taller walls I added) and I build her box forts she can live in/on/tear apart and keep a phonebook in her cage to dismantle. However, outside of the cage she can rip up boxes that aren't "hers" or might try to dig up the carpet on occation. Just curious as to whether people with rabbits of similar habits know any other ways to keep her entertained. I've made her tunnels out of pop can boxes and she likes that too... but suggestions are welcome. Basically, most toys she don't care about at all.

That's it really. I'm trying to improve her litter training at the moment. I live with 4 other guys in a student house so it's rather tricky. I'm trying to slowly build up her territory... hallway (where the cage is), my room, the stairs (which she loves to run up and down) and now the living room downstairs.

I don't have a picture of the current set up, I literally just finished it. Basically, I had one of those pan and wire deals that pet stores sell. But I felt bad because she'd be stuck in it while I'm at school, so I built an addition. I put down a plywood board covered with an old towel and built a new level on top of the cage with a lid using wire cubes. I also cut off a section of bars from the side so she can walk in and out freely (which was the problem when I tried the addition before, I'd have to take her out manually). So now I can just unlock the front door and she goes freely. I will try to take a picture of her lounging in the afternoon sun on the new level.

Dr. Bathroom fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Feb 22, 2008

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Unfortunately, not having your bunny spayed is what's going to change her, what with the uterine cancer and all.

DS at Night
Jun 1, 2004

knifefish posted:

Firstly, my rabbit loves my bed. I wouldn't mind normally if she hung out on it as long as it's made, but experience has taught me that if she is given the chance, she will poo poo and pee all over it (or has in the past, hasn't happened in a long time but I haven't chanced it). She's pretty well litter trained (pees in her cage, doesn't poop much out of it either), but given the chance she's been known to go to town on my bed. I've read on one obscure page that she might find it comforting since it smells like me or something, but I don't know. She knows she's not allowed on it now but will sneak on if I'm not watching. Basically, it keeps me from trusting in my room alone, because other than that she's good.

Oh man mine is the same way. Not with the peeing/pooping (he's really great about his litter training) but he loves to try and dig holes in my sheets. I think because it's soft? He's been doing it less since I gave him his own pillow to dig into.

Problem is I suspect he knows that jumping on my bed will get him some guaranteed attention from me. Because I have to go over there to push him off and all.

But that won't be a problem anymore soon when I get a highrise bed. Saves a lot of space and it's DEFINITELY way too high for a rabbit to jump on. Even a dwarf lop :laugh:

candeh
Apr 1, 2005

your reviews aren't that good

knifefish posted:

She is not fixed, mainly because she's an absolute sweetheart and I don't want her to change.

knifefish posted:

experience has taught me that if she is given the chance, she will poo poo and pee all over it

You should get your rabbit spayed, both because of the high likelihood that without it she will die of cancer and because it will also help you solve the poo poo/pee on your bed issue.

Bagleworm
Aug 15, 2007
I has your rocks

knifefish posted:

She's 1 1/2. She is not fixed, mainly because she's an absolute sweetheart and I don't want her to change....

experience has taught me that if she is given the chance, she will poo poo and pee all over it (or has in the past, hasn't happened in a long time but I haven't chanced it).

Definitely get her spayed. We aquired a female, unspayed rabbit, and she did the exact same thing. (Except it was out couch/carpet)
Literally, we'd get a full dustpan of droppings, and waste half a roll of paper towel every time we had had out of the cage. She was litter-trained, yes, but since she wasn't altered she was marking her territory all over the place.

Anyway, once we had her fixed, she abrubtly stopped doing all that. She hasn't peed on our stuff once, and, while she occasionally poops on the floor, it isn't a problem at all, compared to before.

Besides, if you love your rabbit, spaying is the only way to fight uterine cancer (which is pretty much inevitable) and prolong her life by a large number of years. The surgery takes about a week to recover from and the price is well worth it.

E: I use too many commas.

Bagleworm fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 23, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Bagleworm posted:

Besides, if you love your rabbit, spaying is the only way to fight uterine cancer (which is pretty much inevitable) and prolong her life by a large number of years. The surgery takes about a week to recover from and the price is well worth it.

You know, I was always skeptical about the inevitability of uterine cancer in rabbits, and apparently so was this person. She does a good discussion of the research out there, and yeah, it is inevitable if you plan on keeping your bunny into old age.

http://www.geocities.com/heartland/valley/1155/UC.html

You do plan on keeping her, right? :)