Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

I'm looking for a USB MIDI controller, preferably one designed for DJing. My ideal would be a Vestax VCI-100 but anything else that does the job, works with major DJ software and doesn't look too Fisher Price is fine with me too. I'm happy to pay a good price if it's in good condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
So none of you want my little big muff anymore? For shame.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Both 3toes and I asked what you wanted for it, and you didn't reply.

I asked first tell me first tell me first let me buy it let me buy it

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I have a MIM Jazz Bass in sunburst with straplocks and red tort pick guard that isn't getting enough love since I got my Geddy Lee jazz bass. Anyone interested in swapping for a MIM Precision or something else plus or minus a little cash?

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

ZombiePeanut posted:

Seems like they're going for like ~$60 shipped on ebay, so somewhere around that. As for trade stuff, I'm looking for this stuff:

I need random telecaster hardware (bridge, control plate, pickguard, whatever), and I'm interested in the Cool Cat Fuzz.

4 Posts down from your question.

:colbert:

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

ScooterMcTiny posted:

I have a MIM Jazz Bass in sunburst with straplocks and red tort pick guard that isn't getting enough love since I got my Geddy Lee jazz bass. Anyone interested in swapping for a MIM Precision or something else plus or minus a little cash?

drat. I was just thinking that I want one of these, down to the finish and pickguard... I don't have any bass gear for trade, unless you're interested in a Univox beatle bass.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

ZombiePeanut posted:

4 Posts down from your question.

:colbert:

Oh snap, I missed that poo poo, sorry.

Still, I'm going to have to pass at $60. It's only $70 shipped new, you know? Maybe 3toes'll hit you up on it.

On an unrelated note, you should be interested in the Cool Cat Fuzz. Homina homina homina, what a pedal. I've got clips ready to upload, I just haven't had the bandwidth to do so lately. Back to college next week, so at the latest that's when I'll get around to upping them - hopefully it won't be that long, though.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Agreed posted:

Oh snap, I missed that poo poo, sorry.

Still, I'm going to have to pass at $60. It's only $70 shipped new, you know? Maybe 3toes'll hit you up on it.

On an unrelated note, you should be interested in the Cool Cat Fuzz. Homina homina homina, what a pedal. I've got clips ready to upload, I just haven't had the bandwidth to do so lately. Back to college next week, so at the latest that's when I'll get around to upping them - hopefully it won't be that long, though.

I was mostly just going by what they're going for on ebay. Seems like they go from like 55-65 or so when you factor in shipping. I'll probably come down if 3toes doesn't want it either, since I really have no use for it.

But yeah, this clip plus the one on dano's website pretty much convinced me of the awesomeness of the CC fuzz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJFjRLKhKs

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I have a marshall MS-2 battery amp that I don't use any more. Trade with me for some sort of pedal!!

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ZombiePeanut posted:

I was mostly just going by what they're going for on ebay. Seems like they go from like 55-65 or so when you factor in shipping. I'll probably come down if 3toes doesn't want it either, since I really have no use for it.

But yeah, this clip plus the one on dano's website pretty much convinced me of the awesomeness of the CC fuzz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJFjRLKhKs

Haha well I was wondering because I really want my guitarist to get one. So no rush on my part, don't hold out for me.

SimulClassPower
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbotSD

Mesa Boogie V-1 Bottle Rocket

http://mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/V-1-BottleRocket/V-1BottleRocket.html

Twin tube OD/Distortion-- actually, it's more like an extra channel than anything else and that's the best way to use it. These are rock/blues tones, though, not metal (except for seriously sludgy doom), unless you're just using it for leads and solos-- if you crank the gain it's super thick and singing, not tight.

Sounds really good for crunch rhythm and soloing but I already have two Mark-series Mesa amps, so I'm not exactly short on vintage Mesa tones.

Original 12V/1000mA adapter included.

Looking for cash around the $200 range, a Fulltone OCD (preferably V3) and some cash, or try me on other good overdrives that have a small physical footprint. I'm also very happy to take part of any tube stash you may have. I'm in Canada, willing to ship anywhere if you're willing to pay.

Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on
Hey folks, I just put an Ibanez RS505 up on Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220273063273
But I'd also really like to sell it to a goon, so let me know if you're interested. Ultimately, I'm trying to get myself a drumset, so if you live in the Austin, TX area or feel like shipping a drumset, I'm open to trades.

I've posted it in SAMart as well.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2939720

Click here for the full 555x740 image.

Thanks!

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
EDIT: TRADED 8/27

Gretsch G6118 Anniversary, perfect condition (only used it around the house), added a Chet Atkins Bigsby and Waverly tuners. Gretsch hardshell case included. Interested in cash primarily, but maybe G&L guitars, especially a Comanche. $1100 outright.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/g01over.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/g02bigsby.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/g03tuners.jpg

EDIT: TRADED 8/27

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Aug 28, 2008

Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on
^^^ That's a pretty guitar. Is the top pale yellow or pale green?

SimulClassPower
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbotSD
+1 on that being a pretty Gretsch, wish I had a Comanche lying around!

Anyway, a 'what the hell' here. I have two sets of Mesa STR-425 power tubes here, one is new in box (bought in May at the Mesa factory and never used), other has lots of hours left.

These are Russian 5881-type tubes. You can use them in place of any 6L6 tubes-- these are higher voltage than normal 5881s. Compared to 6L6s they have less highs and lows, more mids and lower mids, and are fuller and a bit less "detailed" when they start to distort. They are excellent for playing lower-gain styles like jazz, vintage rock'n'roll, or blues, or if you want a really thick, fat power tube distortion -- think vintage garage/psych rock, early doom/sludge, anything where you want the eq frowning instead of smiling.

Not good for teh br000talz, and if you don't play above bedroom volume you won't notice the difference except that your cleans will sound really dull.

$40 for both sets or, I dunno, try me. I'd trade straight up for a set of new STR-440s if you have some and just want to try something different.

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.
Dammit Carbohydrates. I get through these trade threads just fine, until I read your posts.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Los Padre posted:

Dammit Carbohydrates. I get through these trade threads just fine, until I read your posts.
You have good taste. :)

Re: color, it's the 2-tone green color- it's called 'smoke green' which is actually a very good descriptor.

Here's a shot from their website of the G6118T, with the regular flat handle Bigsby. I personally much prefer the wire arm style that I've got on mine.

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Aug 25, 2008

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Carbohydrates posted:

You have good taste. :)

Re: color, it's the 2-tone green color- it's called 'smoke green' which is actually a very good descriptor.

Here's a shot from their website of the G6118T, with the regular flat handle Bigsby. I personally much prefer the wire arm style that I've got on mine.

drat I love Gretsch guitars... My roommate has one of these, can't remember the model name:

edit: Oh apparently it's a G3161.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

ForbiddenWonder posted:

I have a marshall MS-2 battery amp that I don't use any more. Trade with me for some sort of pedal!!
Do you want to sell it?

They are only 40 in the store so I figure you might want to hold onto it but I may as well ask

VV 20 shipped seems fair. Does it come with everything? Anything else I should know?

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 26, 2008

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
I also have an MS-2 I'm looking to get rid of. $20 shipped, anyone?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I guess it's a long shot, but I've got two Vintage 30s that I want to trade for two Classic Lead 80s. I noticed there's a $10 difference so I can include some cash.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I can't remember if I posted all of these here so I'll just get it over with one more time.

Have:

Squier 51 - Black.
Squier 51 - Blonde w/ USA Strat neck pup.
Roland G-707 - beat up but works. Has plush road case.
Roland GR-700 - beat up, some functions not working. Has plush road case.
Boss DS-1.
Boss DS-2.
Peavey Rock Master 100w Tube Head.

Want:

Fulltone OCD.
Other decent pedals. (Rat comes to mind?)
Cash.

I'd be more inclined to take cash for the guitars or amp head, but I'd do a pedal for pedal swap if anybody has something cool.

I also have six or seven 1980's Roland M16-C memory cartridges for a bunch of old synths if anyone has any use for them. I have no idea who would want these but apparently there's a niche market out there for this stuff.

Pretty soon I'll be selling all of that stuff on eBay, because no way in hell am I spending $60 on a tank of gas to meet someone in Calgary on prospective buyer terms to sell a $150 guitar.

timato
Dec 8, 2004
Why does jesus rock so hard?
I'm looking to buy an M-Audio Trigger Finger, Akai MPD16/24/32, Korg padKontrol, or similar USB/MIDI pad controller. Anybody have one?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Crossposting this feeler. Unsure if I want to do it: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464311

MarkBass CMD 102P combo (LM II with 2 10s) + cover + auralex pad.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Well, agreed, since 3toes doesn't really want it, make me an offer for the LBM. I'd kind of prefer to trade it for stuff rather than sell it outright, but I'll do either. Since you've got about 8 million pedals I'm sure you could offer something that I'd use.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Anything particular you're interested in? I'm in a trading mood, too, right now, so I've got quite a few that I'd be comfortable parting with.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Well, the cool cat fuzz, but I don't think you want to part with it :v:

I don't really know what I want. I play mostly blues/classic rock type stuff. So recommend me something from Agreed's world of pedals in that vein. The only pedals I currently have are the LBM and a Boss AW-3.

edit: VV yeah, I know the cool cat is cheap. I definitely wouldn't do it straight across.

ZombiePeanut fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Aug 26, 2008

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Let me go home and think on it.

Don't go trading that for a Cool Cat Fuzz, the Fuzz is only like $25 or $30.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
I have a Korg Micro Korg Synth and Vocoder, hardly used.

I really want an Alesis Micron Synth.

Deathscythe
Jun 4, 2001

Zoom Zoom
I bought a Epiphone DOT a while back. Really dont enjoy playing it all that much and would much rather have a strat. I put in 2 pickups, a SH-2 jazz and the sh-4 JB for the neck and bridge respectively. This has been barely played.

Does some annoying stuff which I really dont have the time to fix. The tone knob for the neck pickup makes a lot of static when you turn it but it works. The neck pickup used to cut out also but for some reason it doesn't do it anymore. It's been sitting at home all summer.

If someone wants to take a stab at it and give it some use I'd love to trade it for a strat of some sort. If it costs too much I'll be willing to throw in some cash. Not picky about color but I would like a 3 single coil one. I live in the Los Angeles area but I'd consider shipping if a got a good offer. Here's a pic.

Warning: It might need the wires looked at. Read the 2nd paragraph.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Deathscythe fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Aug 30, 2008

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
So, uh, agreed, did you find anything you wanted to trade me for the little big muff?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

ZombiePeanut posted:

So, uh, agreed, did you find anything you wanted to trade me for the little big muff?

Er, no, I didn't. Sorry. The only things I'm not plugging in right now are things I still want to keep around for recording, plus I doubt you'd use the ones I'd be most willing to part with (and the others are way more expensive than a LBM).

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Edit: Traded!

Kinda lookin' for a buyer for a PRS, but I'm really hesitant to sell it. I don't play it ever, but I paid so much for it and I'm not looking forward to the hit on resale. :(

Custom 22, 1-piece 10-top. No bookmatching, just one solid chunk of maple. Birds, Custom-style switching (rotary selector), trem. One of the most unique PRS guitars I've seen due to the top, which is what really made it stand out when I was shopping around in the first place. Pretty sure the finish is 'vintage natural'- that's the only thing I'm not positive about, the exact name of the color.

She's as minty as can be without actually being brand new- no dings, no scratches, no nicks, nothing except just slight oxidation on the pickup covers. I've probably only got 10 hours playtime on it tops and never gigged it out. I'm the original owner and I have the case, warranty card, spare tuner thumbscrew, Allen wrench, etc. Everything that comes with a brand new PRS.

Edit: Traded!

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 9, 2008

Impper
May 10, 2003

Hey guys. I have a Dean Palomino

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37.l1313&satitle=dean+palomino&category0=

In mint condition. Professionally set up with Jazz .11s. Pretty nice guitar, has 3 P90s, everything's in working order. Comes with a Gator case, worth $90 on its own. Goes for about $420 on ebay, maybe $450 with the nice case and setup. Great midrange guitar for bluez/jazz type stuff. $440 from MF

I have an Electro Harmonix POG. Mint condition, only used for a few hours tops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Electro-Har...1QQcmdZViewItem

Goes for $325 on MF. $290-300 or so Ebay. Probably worth $270 from me. It has the power supply.

Behringer V-Amp 2. Basic pre-amp/modeler/effects thing. Worth probably 60 bucks from me. Has the power cable.

I'm looking for a good tube amplifier. 15-30 watts. In working order, preferably a combo. Looking for AC-15s, Tiny Terror, souped up Blues Jr. Traynor YCS/YCV, older Mesa heads, Mesa DC-3 DC-5 would be ideal, used hot rods, anything in that 550-650 price range. Actually, this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-DC-5-1X12-w-Roadcase_W0QQitemZ200253698506QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would be ideal.

I know, it's a weird combination. Maybe we can work something out. I'll probably just sell these separately soon enough. I'm willing to trade one of these items + cash for your amp. If you have an amp worth $1000-1500 I am DEFINITELY willing to work some kind of a deal involving one or both items + cash. I just can't pay that much in cash for something right now.

I also have 7 Hot Licks DVDs worth about $20 each. Tab books included.

BTW I am also looking at guitars with SG style bodies. Gibson, Epiphone Elitist, knockoffs, etc. :)

Impper fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Sep 11, 2008

CardinalBiggles
Jul 27, 2007
Updated my post in case anyone's interested before I ebay this stuff. Also, that PRS is drat sexy.

CardinalBiggles posted:

What I've got:

Presonus Firestudio interface with the software bundle. Going for $500-700 on Ebay and 700 new. I'll say $425 for a trade equivalency start.

Blue Baby Bottle Mic w/ fancy shockmount and included pop filter. New goes for $500 plus $100 shockmount. I'll go $450ish.

Also two API A2D 2 channel mic pres with digital outs that I'm willing to trade for other neat preamps (I don't need the digital outs anymore). Or I might be willing to trade one for an AC30cc. New these are $1866 each, ebay $1200-1500 a piece.

What I'm looking for (any of this stuff):
Freakshow Brown Rabbit
Vox ac15cc
Any of these microphones: EV RE-20, Oktava MK 219, Apex 205, Senn MD-421 or MD-441
Or pedals
Maybe an old Ludwig Acrolite
I'll do cash + trade either way, or whatever.

Impper
May 10, 2003

Impper posted:

Hey guys. I have a Dean Palomino

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37.l1313&satitle=dean+palomino&category0=

In mint condition. Professionally set up with Jazz .11s. Pretty nice guitar, has 3 P90s, everything's in working order. Comes with a Gator case, worth $90 on its own. Goes for about $420 on ebay, maybe $450 with the nice case and setup. Great midrange guitar for bluez/jazz type stuff. $440 from MF

I have an Electro Harmonix POG. Mint condition, only used for a few hours tops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Electro-Har...1QQcmdZViewItem

Goes for $325 on MF. $290-300 or so Ebay. Probably worth $270 from me. It has the power supply.

Behringer V-Amp 2. Basic pre-amp/modeler/effects thing. Worth probably 60 bucks from me. Has the power cable.

I'm looking for a good tube amplifier. 15-30 watts. In working order, preferably a combo. Looking for AC-15s, Tiny Terror, souped up Blues Jr. Traynor YCS/YCV, older Mesa heads, Mesa DC-3 DC-5 would be ideal, used hot rods, anything in that 550-650 price range. Actually, this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-DC-5-1X12-w-Roadcase_W0QQitemZ200253698506QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would be ideal.

I know, it's a weird combination. Maybe we can work something out. I'll probably just sell these separately soon enough. I'm willing to trade one of these items + cash for your amp. If you have an amp worth $1000-1500 I am DEFINITELY willing to work some kind of a deal involving one or both items + cash. I just can't pay that much in cash for something right now.

I also have 7 Hot Licks DVDs worth about $20 each. Tab books included.

BTW I am also looking at guitars with SG style bodies. Gibson, Epiphone Elitist, knockoffs, etc. :)

edit: I'm now only taking Paypal for this stuff.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

CROSSPOST--IGNORE THE PRICES
Pictures show it all. Guitar is a brand new Schecter Ultra with OHSC. Its prob 3 months old and maybe had 3 chords struck on it. No pick guard scratching at all. Will evenly trade for a Digitech Whammy or let me know what else you have to trade. Thanks.....

Schecter Ultra--315 obo
Hyper Fuzz--75 obo
Super Phaser--40 obo
Super Chorus--45 obo
DS-1 Distortion w/ box--30 obo
Vox Wah--45 obo
ZVEX Box of Rock, this is the hand painted, hand made version and not the Vexter Series. Comes with box and everything that came in it--225 obo
ARTcessories A/B Switch--25 obo
BBE Sonic Maximizer--30 obo

Daughter fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 3, 2008

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 9, 2020

granpa yum
Jul 15, 2004
i still have my maudio ozonic (49 keys i think, whichever the bigger one is) and i also have a full size cello with hardcase and bow (needs a new low c string) and 5 piece green tama rockstar drumset im willing to trade.

i want a lot of things! old synths, i want a roland td12 or any electric percussion really, and i need a rack mount power conditioner (prefer a furman!)

i have really good ebay feedback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

mit_senf posted:

I still have my PODxt up for trade or sale, and now I got a couple pedals too, A Proco Rat 2, and an EHX Germanium OD.

Looking for other pedals or cash probably, but offer away and we'll see if I'm interested!

I've been wanting to try one of those EHX Germanium ODs, what're you looking for in trade?