Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mathemagician
Aug 21, 2003

tell me some more

m2pt5 posted:

Apparently there's another glitch with the heavy you can use to glide around in the default pose.

1. Spin up your minigun in spawn, then use the equip command to switch to the other one.
2. Do a taunt. This should glitch your animations and leave you looking like a heavy civilian.
I was so sad when they patched out the civilian but this brings a ray of hope to these dark times. What is the 'equip' command, like what do I put into the console?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetlam
Mar 29, 2007

Steve Perry, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Mathemagician posted:

I was so sad when they patched out the civilian but this brings a ray of hope to these dark times. What is the 'equip' command, like what do I put into the console?

Awesome, civ is back! The "equip" command is the select weapon menu, the one wher eyou switch between unlockables

Dear Mom. Greg Died
Mar 5, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Spirit Tree posted:

I appear to have reached the apex of griefing in TF2 by simply existing in a server. I'm not sure whether it's the lljk tag or my name itself but more and more often as soon as I join a server I'm having people yell "gently caress OFF SPIRIT TREE" and ragequit, or start insulting me through chat or through microphone.

I've been playing as "im goku 420" and sniping people and getting similar results :)

Something about DBZ makes people really angry

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Mathemagician posted:

Oops, I forgot this wasn't the TF2 thread where that's fairly known. I use this in my heavyweapons.cfg:
code:
//loadout switcher
bind KP_PLUS "open_charinfo"
bind KP_END "equip 6 0 0" // Sasha
bind KP_DOWNARROW "equip 6 1 0" // Shotgun
bind KP_PGDN "equip 6 2 0" // Fists
bind KP_LEFTARROW "equip 6 0 8" // Natascha
bind KP_5 "equip 6 1 7" // Sandvich
bind KP_RIGHTARROW "equip 6 2 9" // KGB
This lets you quickly switch between the old weapons and the unlockables while in spawn without the menu. The first row of the numpad (123) is the default weapons, the second (456) is the new ones. (I also have similar configurations for Pyro and Medic in their config files.)

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

I found the reactions to be fairly subdued, but still entertaining, to play medic on random servers and refuse to heal people... most of the time.
I played three rounds on a server, not healing a single point. People would comment in text chat, and follow me around for a few seconds spamming Medic!, but quickly give up.
Then, on the forth round, I charged an uber during setup, and before the round began ubered a disguised spy on my team as he was about to run out the gate. :laugh:
Spy: Hey, wat are you doing
Spy: get off me
Spy: Stop it
It stopped about two seconds after the round began, he hung around the corner inside the gate about 10 before remembering a medic can't heal you when you're cloaked and fleeing from me.

On a related note, dominating people with needles is right up there with bullshit sniper kills to inspire ragequits. :v: Nothing like killing a heavy or soldier with the blutsauger then see them leave the server a couple seconds later.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

butt catastrophe posted:

I've been playing as "im goku 420" and sniping people and getting similar results :)

Something about DBZ makes people really angry

I play most games under the name aZnPIMPvegeta420 if at all possible, it works wonders

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I find it absolutely hilarious that people get so bent out of shape due to others not "roleplaying" properly in loving Team Fortress.

Does this work better in big or small servers? I imagine bigger servers, it'd be easy to "lose" one misbehaving medic in a crowd.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I find it absolutely hilarious that people get so bent out of shape due to others not "roleplaying" properly in loving Team Fortress.

Does this work better in big or small servers? I imagine bigger servers, it'd be easy to "lose" one misbehaving medic in a crowd.
It's a lot easier to fight against lone opponents than groups-a smaller player count improves your performance. For reaction of your own team, the bigger the team the less griefing you'll actually do- unless you end up the one medic out of a team of 16, which is likely on a pub. :v: The smaller the team though, the more likely you'll be the only medic.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
I was on a pubbie server the other night and I saw a guy do the Scout's pulse-rate taunt and continue running around at the same time, but how he did it I have no idea.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Triggs posted:

I was on a pubbie server the other night and I saw a guy do the Scout's pulse-rate taunt and continue running around at the same time, but how he did it I have no idea.
There was a trick to keep moving as you taunt by moving off a ledge or drop or jumping at just the right split second as you start a taunt, so momentum carries you forward. I thought that was patched out back when the Pyro update hit though.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
GoldenDelicious thanks for the program, that worked perfectly.

Yeah the taunt thing still works, the guy I saw actually jumped and slid down the small hill that was inside the spawn.

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.

Triggs posted:

GoldenDelicious thanks for the program, that worked perfectly.

No problem. Back when TF2 first came out I had a max of about 80 sprays I made that ranged from words like "YOU ARE A MORON" to the old "oh look it's a portal OH WAIT WRONG GAME HURR" to inane poo poo like a copy of the Ten Commandments.

Then my HDD poo poo itself and I lost everything. :smith:

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

GoldenDelicious posted:

Something to note: This works with ANY valve game that has in-game sprays, not just TF2. CS:S, HL2: DM, any mod; as long as you place it in the correct folder, you should be set to go.

I have a program that can (mostly) automatically turn an animated GIF into an animated spray for TF2, and the sprays made that way should work with all Source games that use sprays.

I also just recently learned how to make sprays that disappear once you get more than a certain distance away, even pre-existing or animated sprays.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Got a link to that program? Gifs are nice.

ChauchetRedemption
Sep 11, 2001

Were not accustomed to occupying defensive positions. Its destructive to morale.
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars So one day I'm piddlin around as a soldier and had just pulled back to a spawn point to get some health from a supply crate, as well as ammo for the rocket launcher. Well I get back into the fray and I am about to set up to take out an AVT (anti vehicle turret)

-when I noticed my grenades had been replenished as well. So I get this idea and at the map change I decide to try it out

Its the map where you have to steal the Data Brain (the urban one set in the States with the bombed out buildings) and we (the GDF) have got the MCP situated and it is firing its missile. So while the focus of both teams is finishing up around the MCP, and then defending the shield generator I spawn at the main GDF base and make off with the Anansi, careful to skirt the edge of the map untill I can hop out on top of the antenna array above the Data Brain building

-and call down a supply crate

que the next five minutes of hearing "GRENADE!" nonstop while the Strogg are attempting to set up turrets and what not in the courtyard infront of the hotel that houses the transmission center.

Even better is that after a few kills, you unlock an exrta magazine/grenade perk. So I'm spamming grenades as fast as I can push the butten while pressed up against the supply crate.

During the whole match only one person got wise to me, and that was because I had to throw another signal grenade for another supply crate.

Just imagine how awesome it would be to get 2 or 3 medics together to do this. You could effectively create a dead zone at a choke point unpassable by anything.

The Trojan and the Bumblebee are also seriously neglected. 1 person alone can effectively run a Trojan. But the Bumblebee needs 3 people (with voip) in order for it to be a dominating force. Then you can effectively turn it into an Aerial sniping/gunnery/rocket platform just out of range of AVT's

ChauchetRedemption fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Aug 26, 2008

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.

m2pt5 posted:

I have a program that can (mostly) automatically turn an animated GIF into an animated spray for TF2, and the sprays made that way should work with all Source games that use sprays.

I also just recently learned how to make sprays that disappear once you get more than a certain distance away, even pre-existing or animated sprays.

Knowing how to do both of these would be awesome, if you could give us a guide or two that'd be great.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Triggs posted:

Got a link to that program? Gifs are nice.

GoldenDelicious posted:

Knowing how to do both of these would be awesome, if you could give us a guide or two that'd be great.

The converter can be found here, at the sixth link down. Heed this information from the original page:

quote:

If it's not working for you, check 2 things:
-Steam has to be running for the vtex compiler to work
-You have to have Team Fortress 2 installed

GIFs that are either square or that have one dimension twice the other work best.

As for vanishing sprays, all you have to do is:

- Open the original spray in VTFEdit, and export (all, if it's animated) as TGA
- Start a new texture in VTFEdit, re-import the TGA(s), and set the Sharpen filter to Darker
- Re-save the VTF

If you want to save it with a different name, that's fine, but you'll need to make a VMT to go with it - that's easy. Open one of the ones in your spray folder with Notepad, change the original spray name on the $basetexture line to the file name of the new texture without the extension (if the new texture is called "mysprayfade.vtf", it ends up like "$basetexture" "vgui\logos\mysprayfade") and resave it with the filename matching the spray file name. ("myspray.vtf" gets a "myspray.vmt" to go with it.)

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Aug 26, 2008

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Wiping out your team at the start of a Search & Destroy match in CoD4 isn't very rewarding on the PC unless you like being shitlisted for "excessive negative score". loving PunkBuster actually worked as intended for once.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Shumagorath posted:

Wiping out your team at the start of a Search & Destroy match in CoD4 isn't very rewarding on the PC unless you like being shitlisted for "excessive negative score". loving PunkBuster actually worked as intended for once.
PC games still run Punkbuster? I remember being banned in Enemy Territory once because Punkbuster didn't like the colors I used in my name, or something similar. Seriously inane poo poo.

Something similar might have been mentioned in this thread, but getting three buddy medics together on TF2 and roleplaying as the Ghostbusters is pretty fun. Screaming 'DONT CROSS THE STREAMS!' down voice chat and investigating paranormal disturbances in a remote corner of the map seems to antagonize people a lot of the time.

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Cat Machine posted:

Something similar might have been mentioned in this thread, but getting three buddy medics together on TF2 and roleplaying as the Ghostbusters is pretty fun. Screaming 'DONT CROSS THE STREAMS!' down voice chat and investigating paranormal disturbances in a remote corner of the map seems to antagonize people a lot of the time.

This is fantastic. Find an enemy spy sometime and heal him, saying that you're trying to trap him in a containment field.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Replying to angry pubbies with 'Are you menstruating?' works too.

Hard Clumping
Mar 19, 2008

Y'ALL BREADY
FOR THIS

Cat Machine posted:

Replying to angry pubbies with 'Are you menstruating?' works too.

I've got to try that. "Are you MAD?!" also works wonders.

Team Roomba has an earlier video for Battlefield 2142 that friends and I have emulated once or twice. You and a friend (one of you needs to have the Defibrillator) find a lone team-mate, and one of you walks right up to him and knifes him. Instant-kill. Have your friend ready with the defibrillator and shock him before his respawn timer is up. He'll be alive again, but he'll be stuck in prone mode. Knife him again. Rez him again. Repeat.

Battlefield admins catch on to this pretty quickly and kick you, same as if you do it to a buddy of yours on the opposite team ("stat padding")

Team Fortress 2 is by far my favorite game to grief. Playing as blue on gravel pit has us creating what we call the "BK Triple Stacker." There's a dirt ramp going up on the left of A where Blue comes in is (or was, we haven't done this in a while) the perfect height for this trick- build three (or four, for the Quadruple Stacker) teleporters on the ramp, and each one will be a bit above the one below it, to the point where anyone who takes the teleporters will be stuck until they die/kill themselves.

They all get so angry, so to rage them even more we always ask "Welcome to burger king, may we take your order?" I'm trying to find a video a buddy of mine made of a guy screaming at us, i'll post it when I find it.

whsa
Apr 24, 2008
I love this thread, 5.

To contribute:

In the early days of DoD, c.2002, players were exploiting constantly in clan games, and there was a lot of debate over what constituted an exploit, and what was simply 'smart' gameplay, e.g. in dod_anzio, it was possible to drop a grenade in a certain place that would massacre players way out of reach of the regular explosion radius, this was usually deemed acceptable.

On dod_heutau, I think in one of the DoD betas, at the start of a clan match, I asked whether it was permissible to use the 'booster tunnel', giving no indication of the location of the said 'booster tunnel', or its effect, excepting the cryptic name.

Of course, there was no booster tunnel, but that didn't stop the opposition constantly claiming we were cheating by using the booster tunnel, and spending hours following the match looking at the map in noclip. :devil:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Not enough people play Soul Calibur 4 with mics for me to appreciate the kind of damage my characters are doing to their mental health :(

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Someone cared enough about my Obama gimmick on TF2 to post a video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG27BLh-1go

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
I pretty much ripped off Announcer Jim and started doing it in TF2 servers. It's especially fun when you combine it with the battlement teleporter on 2fort servers so you can read the inevitable "ANOUNCER MOVE YOUR FUCKIN TELE" complaints back to the snipers in an overly enthusiastic "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY" voice.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

PenguinBob posted:

I pretty much ripped off Announcer Jim and started doing it in TF2 servers. It's especially fun when you combine it with the battlement teleporter on 2fort servers so you can read the inevitable "ANOUNCER MOVE YOUR FUCKIN TELE" complaints back to the snipers in an overly enthusiastic "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY" voice.

Adding the "echo" would be sweet.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
This is an absolutely brilliant thread - tons of good laughs!

To contribute a bit, I have a story from EvE Online. I haven't played for a while, but I generally spent my time in that game ruining people's days. I started out doing something called can-flipping, pretty much bottom of the barrel griefing. It involved flying up to miners mining ore from asteroids, and see if they had a jet-can. A jet-can was basically a huge cargo-container for junk, which could hold many times the cargo of most vessels, except for the really huge ones or dedicated cargo ships. You could eject one for free every few minutes, and miners would fill them with ore, warp back to station, exchange their mining vessel for a hauling vessel, and return the ore to the station for refining. This saved them a lot of time and moving.

Can-flipping involved ejecting your own jet-can next to theirs, and then moving their ore into your can. In high-security space, this flagged you for 15 minutes to the person you stole from and his corporation, meaning they could attack you without npc interference (which is always lethal). That was the whole point of course, since most mining vessels carried a small supply of combat drones, and generally had horrible protection. The key was to seem as newbish and clueless as possible, and get the miner to either take his ore back (which then flagged him as a thief to you, meaning you could attack him freely), or launch his drones at you, thinking he could take you out.

I did this for a while, learning the ropes of PvP in EvE, teaming up with a much more experienced guy to ruin about 5 billion ISK (the EvE currency) over a two week period, while flying 3 million ISK frigates (smallest ship class except shuttles and pods).

But then, though its not exactly encouraged, its not exactly griefing either. People would get pissed, sure, and even more when they brought out big ships, and we brought out specialized gear and destroyed that as well... but somehow, I just didn't get the "OH poo poo!" reaction I wanted from our victims. Can-flipping had gone big, and every newbie PvP'er (including myself of course) was doing it while waiting their skills to catch up to their ambition. More and more, people were taking a few extra trips to the station, instead of jet-can mining, or simply mining in areas in no-security space, under protection from the local space-holders.

The fat prey had gone, the reactions were often jaded more than burning with fury, and so the lure was gone. Besides, my skills had started reaching a point where fighting comically unprepared and unskilled enemies, even handicapping myself severely with ship-sizes and armament, just wasn't a challenge. Anyone who's played EvE knows that fitting and information is half the game in PvP, but 90% of high-sec empire miners share the same crappy fittings and routines. So, instead, me and my teacher/friend cooked up something nasty.

We took one of the most iconic mining ships - the Caldari cruiser, Osprey. It was pretty much a one-trick-cruiser, horrible for anything but mining and support, and no one used it for support. Besides that, it was a low-skill ship, that pretty much any mining guide suggests you use, but then move on from pretty quickly. So its often the mark of a relatively inexperienced miner, who is still worth messing with.

Our variant was named the PissOfsprey, and was basically the most heavily armed version we could make. Instead of mining lasers, it had the heaviest small guns, which were pretty heavy DPS but at extremely close range. Instead of upgrades to its mining speed, it had gigantic armor plating, giving it a huge buffer of HP, and a module that more than doubled its effective HP by upping resists. Instead of cheap, expendable combat drones, I had the tech II version (better in all respects), and instead of mining skills, my character had full combat skills.

And of course, knowing that most people can-flip in small but hard to hit vessels like frigates and their tech II versions, the PissOfsprey featured 3 webs, devices that limit the target's speed by a certain percentage, in this case I splurged on the 90% ones. And then there was the NOS/Neut setup for making sure their ship lost all its power quickly.

None of this makes much sense to people who don't play EvE, I realize that, so imagine it this way: Every strength of the average frigate-sized ship was completely removed, with enough of a HP buffer to allow for mistakes, and the skills to get the most out of the setup. Once you got within range, you were dead, sitting still, no energy going anywhere, guns ripping your shields down and 4 angry, nasty little combat drones trying to get inside your armor.

I then bought some ore on the market (I could only fly the ship, not mine at all), chose a nicely high-traffic area, ejected my jetcan with the ore in it, and sat there pretending to be a miner doing his thing. Sure enough, shortly after setting up, someone would pop by the asteroid belt, and having been the can-flipper so much before, I knew what to look for. And I played the perfect victim! That was my true enjoyment, pretending I was an angry miner and engineering people into attacking me. Sometimes it would take a good hour or more to get a bite, but unlike the miners I used to prey on, these guys considered themselves top-dogs going for easy prey.

The beauty of it was, that so many of them were such tough guys, talking smack in the local chat, begging me to shoot them so they could retaliate (which is a horrible way of can-flipping anyway), often having time to type in a "Hahaha now you die!" message as they saw me firing on them, but before they saw what kind of damage I was doing. Those were golden moments that I really hold dear. Of course, the hate mail and angry chat logs were pretty golden as well. I even frapsed a lot of it, intending to make a movie at some point, but that got washed away in a tide of drinking and my computer getting hit by lightning.

After a while, I started getting a bit of a rep as a friend of miners, and that was obviously not my intent, so that's when I went fully outlaw and started pirating. But few things pleased me as much as wiping out a fully decked interceptor (basically state of the art jetfighters) in an Osprey (think turkey mated with a 747).

30 Second Artbomb
Apr 16, 2006

call the police

Azram Legion posted:

3 million ISK frigates

Aside from that (jesus christ were you using nothing but named gear or something), loving awesome.

Boo This Man
Mar 25, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPoKaoJu0m4

Some Team Fortress 2 griefing.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

30 Second Artbomb posted:

Aside from that (jesus christ were you using nothing but named gear or something), loving awesome.

Bah, I can't remember the prices of those things! It was months ago my computer went poof, and to get through the MMO-withdrawals I kept far away from EvE.

It was just a tech I frigate with tech II mods, not sure what that runs these days. Has to be cheaper than the 150 mil ISK Succubus I flew around for a while at least, but in the end I couldn't undock that without a severe adrenaline rush leaving me shaking, especially as an outlaw. I miss that about EvE - best PvP I've had has been small-gang EvE PvP, and the hillarity you could cause by continually poking at people.

In general, the biggest kicks I got were always from social engineering. Pretending to be the most worthless newbie, completely confident in my absolutely non-existant skills, was the best, although it took a lot of effort to wreck my spelling (moer tahn it is alredy), start using "LOl" and "stfu i HAET canfilpers!" and the like to provoke people. And then, after looting their ship for goodies and they'd calm down enough to stop comparing me to Hitler, politely explain what should have tipped them of, and how to improve their game in the future.

Edit: Found the EvE-O (official forums) thread if anyone is interested http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=707355&page=1#1 . It has the correct details, but was before I did a couple of runs more to wrack up the scores. I later started doing the same thing in low-security space, posing as a PvE guy thinking he was safe, but though I used much the same methods, that was an entirely different PvP game.

Azram Legion fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 5, 2008

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

AuMaestro posted:

What a shame.

Maybe I'll get the TF2 if there are lots of team damage servers, though. In TFC, I loved being a spy and going into the enemy's sniper spot. After clearing it out, I'd disguise myself as an enemy sniper and wait to get picked off. Unfortunately, I couldn't do the zoom in animation, but they always took the bait if I did a good job acting.
The best was disguising as the sniper's corpse then stabbing them again, and again. As long as you drop ammo before you feign they always think it's their own corpse from the last time you stabbed them. :gibs:

My specialty in TFC was griefing with the sniper. If anyone remembers, in TFC when you shot a friendly it would (on most normal servers) strip them of armor. The charged sniper rifle would also have an obscene knockback effect when you hit friendly players. This was a loving godsend for snipers because it ment when a soldier strafes back and forth in front of you on 2fort and blocks your shot you would strip him of half his armor and launch him off the battlements. In TF2 maps are smaller and people block your shots all the time and never know it, but anyways...

Griefing with this knockback was only a matter of doing this on purpose. My favorite was a corner on ctf_crossover that I was very good at trapping heavies in until I ran out of ammo or got killed.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Logostomp posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPoKaoJu0m4

Some Team Fortress 2 griefing.
Did you really think no one had seen this in 49 pages?

Sanctum posted:

The best was disguising as the sniper's corpse then stabbing them again, and again. As long as you drop ammo before you feign they always think it's their own corpse from the last time you stabbed them. :gibs:
This worked really, really well. The Spy in TFC was a lot more versatile, or at least I was much better at it in TFC. In a good game of Well I could be in the enemy base for half an hour without being caught or killed.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Sep 10, 2008

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

Shumagorath posted:

In a good game of Well I could be in the enemy base for half an hour without being caught or killed.

That also had a lot to do with no one bothering to play pyro in TFC.

CaptainStag
Sep 29, 2004

Good acting is a practiced craft, one that suggests subtlety and nuance.

Sanctum posted:

Sniper griefing

The best was doing it to teammates on the sniper deck of 2fort, especially other snipers. I'd line up a shot and charge it up enough to shoot them from cover out into the open. They would usually look left and right really fast trying to figure out what just happened right before they were shot in the face by the other team's snipers and exploded into a shower of gibs.

That and throwing grenades over the wall in Dustbowl and wiping out half the defenders right before the gate opened always sent at least one guy into sputtering rage.

Arson
Dec 9, 2003

SPF 45 a day keeps the oncologist away.
edit: removed because someone in it asked me to :S

Arson fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 23, 2008

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Arson posted:

edit: if someone can tell me a good place for hosting MP3s I can upload the songs i've collected from EVE players :)

Get thee hence to Tindeck, perhaps? I am filled with a burning desire to hear this. Every EVE story is the best EVE story yet.

Arson
Dec 9, 2003

SPF 45 a day keeps the oncologist away.
edit: removed because someone in it asked me to :S

Arson fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Nov 23, 2008

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
God, that stuff is fantastic! "Give me back my poo poo bitch no I'm not doing it again stupid. ... Okay, alright." *sings again anyway*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

ASK ME HOW I HAVE CRYING MELTDOWNS ABOUT BEING A GAY FURRY. PS, I'M 16 YEARS OLD
ARE YOU ON THE BALL?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifgggspJ7jM&feature=related
GET ON THE BALL!

• Locked thread