Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impper
May 10, 2003

mit_senf posted:

Well specifically I've been looking at a Micro POG, Lovepedal Vibe, Crybaby 95q, and Ibanez Tube King. If you have something else that's interesting though I will consider it!

I have an EHX Pog that I'd think about trading for a combo of your stuff. It's not a micro pog but it is better imo. Costs more though

edit: Oh, sorry, I confused your post with someone else's

Impper fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 16, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daughter posted:

Just gotta say that's the nicest looking Schecter I've ever seen

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Daughter posted:

BBE Sonic Maximizer--30 obo

I'm interested in this. What kind of inputs/outputs does the thing have? I'd be using it as a guitar effect. Also how is it powered?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Daughter posted:

Schecter Ultra--315 obo
Hyper Fuzz--75 obo
Super Phaser--40 obo
Super Chorus--45 obo
DS-1 Distortion w/ box--30 obo
Vox Wah--45 obo
ZVEX Box of Rock, this is the hand painted, hand made version and not the Vexter Series. Comes with box and everything that came in it--225 obo
ARTcessories A/B Switch--25 obo

If you still have some of this stuff later this month, I am going to buy a lot of it. Especially that Schecter. But don't hold it.

Unless, of course, you'd want to trade the Schecter? I've got some pretty nice pedals that are sitting around, I would be happy to turn them into a guitar.

mit_senf posted:

EHX Germanium OD.

mit_senf posted:

Well specifically I've been looking at a Micro POG, Lovepedal Vibe, Crybaby 95q, and Ibanez Tube King. If you have something else that's interesting though I will consider it!

If you were translating it into a cash value for trade purposes, what would it be? I don't have any of those specific things, but I have some stuff that you might like. I need a ballpark dollar value before I try to figure out what to offer, though. Sorry for the trouble.

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 9, 2020

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

ZombiePeanut posted:

I'm interested in this. What kind of inputs/outputs does the thing have? I'd be using it as a guitar effect. Also how is it powered?

I think I just powered it with a Boss adapter. It has RCA outputs, but I have adapters and cables that convert to 1/4 inch if interested. I also used it for guitar

Agreed posted:

If you still have some of this stuff later this month, I am going to buy a lot of it. Especially that Schecter. But don't hold it.

Unless, of course, you'd want to trade the Schecter? I've got some pretty nice pedals that are sitting around, I would be happy to turn them into a guitar.

Well Im not getting much interest, here or on Craigslist, so it will probably still be around. Im trying to thin out my pedals, but what do you have, Im always interested in new poo poo. Im specifically looking for that Whammy. Thanks

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Daughter posted:

Hyper Fuzz--75 obo

Ahh, always wanted one of these. Would you be willing to ship to Europe if I bought it? I think it would still be cheaper than buying one here.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge

the wizards beard posted:

Ahh, always wanted one of these. Would you be willing to ship to Europe if I bought it? I think it would still be cheaper than buying one here.

Want the Uber Metal?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Don't know, what do you want for it?

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Don't know, what do you want for it?

Got it for €50 on Saturday on sale. Still have the receipt somewhere. €45 sound good to you? If so do me a favor and offer on adverts for the bumpage.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Oh cool, you have a Tube King going as well. You're selling these and keeping the Tri-Metal?

I'm a bit strapped atm, might throw an offer in in a week or so. I should probably shift some stuff too.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Oh cool, you have a Tube King going as well. You're selling these and keeping the Tri-Metal?

I'm a bit strapped atm, might throw an offer in in a week or so. I should probably shift some stuff too.

Yeah, the Tri-Metal has enough hi-gain and range of sounds for me. What are you trying to shift?

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Not much that I could trade you unfortunately.

I still have my first amp that I haven't touched in a while, think I posted it in here earlier. I have a Little Big Muff and a Whammy IV that I don't use very often but I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to let them go. Got some cheap Epiphone and Washburn pickups too, not sure how hard it'll be to get rid of those.

Really I should pick up some recording gear but I just got sidetracked by cheap pedals and pickups when I was in the States.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Ya I could do that. Not sure what the shipping will be. If youre interested let me know and ill try and get a shipping quote.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Again, it would be a week or two before I could pay for it so feel free to unload it locally before then if you can.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
I've never successfully sold anything in the gear trade thread but might as well try again!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/bb01guitar.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/bb02top.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/bb03back.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/bb04neck.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Carbohydrates/bb05tuners.jpg

There's a ding in the finish under the pickguard bracket screw and some light surface scratches in the back. Selling it because I prefer a big fat 50's neck. Very lightweight for a Les Paul. $1800 if I can get 'er sold by Monday, $2000 after that and trade value is $2000 as well.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
Already?

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Already?
Unusual circumstances (lucky trade) have led to a Historic 1958 VOS coming into my possession and I don't need two LP Standards!

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

Carbohydrates posted:

Unusual circumstances (lucky trade) have led to a Historic 1958 VOS coming into my possession and I don't need two LP Standards!

What sort of trades are you looking for?

IanTheM
May 22, 2007
He came from across the Atlantic. . .

Carbohydrates posted:

God drat it, I love that guitar. Shame I have nothing to offer (especially not money).

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000

Gail Wynand posted:

I'm looking for a USB MIDI controller, preferably one designed for DJing. My ideal would be a Vestax VCI-100 but anything else that does the job, works with major DJ software and doesn't look too Fisher Price is fine with me too. I'm happy to pay a good price if it's in good condition.

I have a Behringer BCD2000. It works as a controller but does not work well as an audio interface over USB (surprise surprise).

Open to offers. What I really need right now are some mics e.g. an SM57 or clone or two. Also anything cool/useful in a MIDI- and guitar- based studio. Partial trade for ADAT converter (MOTU 8pre would come in drat handy right now..)

Shipping is from Vancouver, Canada.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

schizorage posted:

What sort of trades are you looking for?
A Custom Shop Fender Strat (preferably CC or relic) mainly. Might be interested in old Gibson Specials or Juniors. I've also kinda been kicking around the idea of a guitar with a Floyd Rose, but nothing pointy or otherwise 'metal'.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
Carb, please let me know when you eventually want to get rid of your G&L S-500, I'd be interested in it.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Susano-maku da! posted:

Carb, please let me know when you eventually want to get rid of your G&L S-500, I'd be interested in it.
I don't have an S-500, only a Legacy (which is still my #1 guitar and not for sale) and my Comanche (ehh, not so attached). :)

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?

Carbohydrates posted:

I don't have an S-500, only a Legacy (which is still my #1 guitar and not for sale) and my Comanche (ehh, not so attached). :)

Comanche, there we go. I love my Legacy as well, but I'm mulling an S-500 or Comanche (eventually).

scaryguy
Sep 28, 2003

"I like these calm little
moments before the storm.
It reminds me of Beethoven."
Have a 81' G&L L-1000 bass that I might want to trade someone. I am very tempted just to put it into storage for 30 years and let it appreciate, but I'm also tempted to get something that I would get use out of as I am not a bass player. I'd love to get my hands on a older G&L Legacy, but make me an offer and we'll see.

This bass is near perfect, with only a little bit of corrosion on the bridge, tuners, and pickup. The neck and body look like it rolled off the assembly line yesterday.

God this thing is sexy.

scaryguy fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Sep 22, 2008

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
What kind of things would you be interested in? :D

edit: I have a Micro POG, Banshee Talkbox, SYB-3 Bass Synth pedal (which I doubt you'd be interested in), an early 90s Peavey Bandit 112 amp, and two resonator guitars (Fender F-50 woodbody and a Regal RC-2 Doulian metalbody).

Scarf fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 22, 2008

scaryguy
Sep 28, 2003

Mostly I'd just be interested in a G&L Legacy or for someone to pay me for it. I'm still very unsure about getting rid of it, I just put it up here to see what kind of offers people had.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

scaryguy posted:

Mostly I'd just be interested in a G&L Legacy or for someone to pay me for it. I'm still very unsure about getting rid of it, I just put it up here to see what kind of offers people had.

Well what price did you have in mind?

scaryguy
Sep 28, 2003

3toes posted:

Well what price did you have in mind?

Around $800

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Hm, I won't have that kind of scratch until about mid October. I'll hit you up around then and see if you might still have it.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Also, don't plan on the early G&Ls to appreciate like, say early Fenders or even Leo-era MusicMan instruments. They just don't have as much of a collector's value/market as the others.

And sorry for this rant, but come on man... if you don't play it, give it a good home. It's blasphemy to let that thing go unplayed. The L-1000s were really great basses. I think they're doing a reissue this year or next.

scaryguy
Sep 28, 2003

Yeah I was trying to find some info on how they appreciate but I guess they don't do too well. I'm pretty certain I'm going to sell it as I'm just drooling for a red legacy with a maple fretboard. I would like to find someone who could appreciate it. I've put it up on several other sites (holding out on ebay for now) so I hope to get some bites on it.

As much as I would like to have a bass to play around on, the L-1000 isn't really the sort bass you play every couple of months.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Well, I'm hoping you'll still have it in about a month or so. God I'd love that bass.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Daughter posted:

CROSSPOST--IGNORE THE PRICES
Pictures show it all. Guitar is a brand new Schecter Ultra with OHSC. Its prob 3 months old and maybe had 3 chords struck on it. No pick guard scratching at all. Will evenly trade for a Digitech Whammy or let me know what else you have to trade. Thanks.....

Schecter Ultra--315 obo
Hyper Fuzz--75 obo
Super Phaser--40 obo
Super Chorus--45 obo
DS-1 Distortion w/ box--30 obo
Vox Wah--45 obo
ZVEX Box of Rock, this is the hand painted, hand made version and not the Vexter Series. Comes with box and everything that came in it--225 obo
ARTcessories A/B Switch--25 obo

Still have most of this poo poo if anyone is interested. Throw me some offers!

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

Daughter posted:

Still have most of this poo poo if anyone is interested. Throw me some offers!

$200 for the Box of Rock?

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Helldump Immunity posted:

$200 for the Box of Rock?

Sold. 10 for shipping?

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

Daughter posted:

Sold. 10 for shipping?

Works for me. I am overseas right now and I only have paypal, is that okay? If not, my apologies for not making that clear in the first place.

Ninja Edit:

It would not be shipped overseas, so no worries about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defmacro
Sep 27, 2005
cacio e ping pong
Anyone want to trade an M-Audio 410 Firewire audio interface for an Audio-8 DJ audio interface?