Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Champinave
Jul 26, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Just gotta say that's the nicest looking Schecter I've ever seen

A challenger approaches:

NOT for sale. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Ok just puttin the feelers out on this one. But up for POSSIBLE trade/sale is my Regal RC-2 Doulian metal-body resonator guitar. Made of nickel-plated steel. It's a little tarnished, not sure how to clean it really... but I mean, what self respecting blues musician would play some rootsy delta poo poo on a shiny guitar?

Possible trade items would be cool bass gear (especially cool effects, like a Meatwad (meatball clone)). Cash value would be about $325.

Pillow Face
Jun 22, 2004

Spreading the Nite Crew cancer one volunteer shift at a time.

Daughter posted:

Still have most of this poo poo if anyone is interested. Throw me some offers!

I'd like the DS-1. $30 shipped? Are you OK with a personal check or money order?

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Pillow Face posted:

I'd like the DS-1. $30 shipped? Are you OK with a personal check or money order?

Money order is cool. I also forgot to mention that it is missing the screw that holds the upper pedal down. I dont have an extra. Let me know if youre still interested.

Pillow Face
Jun 22, 2004

Spreading the Nite Crew cancer one volunteer shift at a time.

Daughter posted:

Money order is cool. I also forgot to mention that it is missing the screw that holds the upper pedal down. I dont have an extra. Let me know if youre still interested.

Oh, thanks for the honesty. That's that hand twisty screw that you can find on other Boss pedals, right? Do you know where you might be able to get them? I guess I could send Boss an email or something.

If $25 shipped is OK by you then shoot me an email. My gmail is yejoon.koh.

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007
Hey, does anybody have a classical guitar for trade? I was actually looking just for a new/used one, but a trade would be way better. Ive got tons of pedals and an Epiphone LP Studio for trade, tons of other stuff, and can throw in cash.

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 9, 2020

Impper
May 10, 2003

mit_senf posted:

If you happen to be interested in a 3/4 scale classical, I have one I don't use. I got it new last summer from guitar center for a class, they didn't tell me it was 3/4 scale and I was too dumb to realize myself :\ It's a good guitar, but I don't really play it cause the smaller scale is a little annoying for me since I'm a bigger guy, and I prefer playing electric anyways.

It was a little under 400 new, and I'd be willing to trade/sell for a good amount less. If you're not interested, offer is open to anyone else.

I also still have my Germanium OD, Proco Rat2, and Pod XT for trade/sale.

I'm interested in this guitar! I have a Dean Palomino, professionally set up semi hollow electric with case, a EHX Pog, some Hot Licks DVDs, uhhhh and a new vaporizer if you're into that.

Guitar's worth about 400, Pog about 250-270 I'd say, vape 200. Interested in any of this stuff?

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

franc0ph0bic
Oct 26, 2007

mit_senf posted:

If you happen to be interested in a 3/4 scale classical, I have one I don't use. I got it new last summer from guitar center for a class, they didn't tell me it was 3/4 scale and I was too dumb to realize myself :\ It's a good guitar, but I don't really play it cause the smaller scale is a little annoying for me since I'm a bigger guy, and I prefer playing electric anyways.

It was a little under 400 new, and I'd be willing to trade/sell for a good amount less. If you're not interested, offer is open to anyone else.

I also still have my Germanium OD, Proco Rat2, and Pod XT for trade/sale.

Sorry, my teacher wont let me get away with a 3/4 size.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

3toes posted:

Ok just puttin the feelers out on this one. But up for POSSIBLE trade/sale is my Regal RC-2 Doulian metal-body resonator guitar. Made of nickel-plated steel. It's a little tarnished, not sure how to clean it really... but I mean, what self respecting blues musician would play some rootsy delta poo poo on a shiny guitar?

Possible trade items would be cool bass gear (especially cool effects, like a Meatwad (meatball clone)). Cash value would be about $325.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Interesting trades considered.

Impper
May 10, 2003

3toes posted:

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Interesting trades considered.

How does it play? Would you compare the neck to anything in particular? Ease of bends, how's it sound acoustically?

I just realized I know nothing about resonators. I assume you can't plug this in?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Impper posted:

How does it play? Would you compare the neck to anything in particular? Ease of bends, how's it sound acoustically?

I just realized I know nothing about resonators. I assume you can't plug this in?

Umm no, no plug in. The neck feels like most any acoustic except the action is a bit higher since it's made to be played with a slide. I wouldn't say it's uncomfortable to finger the fretboard though. I'll try to get some sound clips. But here's what a metal-body resonator sounds like for the most part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQjzSCvUv0

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Daughter posted:

CROSSPOST--IGNORE THE PRICES
Pictures show it all. Guitar is a brand new Schecter Ultra with OHSC. Its prob 3 months old and maybe had 3 chords struck on it. No pick guard scratching at all. Will evenly trade for a Digitech Whammy or let me know what else you have to trade. Thanks.....

Schecter Ultra--315 obo
Hyper Fuzz--75 obo
Super Phaser--40 obo
Super Chorus--45 obo
DS-1 Distortion w/ box--30 obo
Vox Wah--45 obo
ZVEX Box of Rock, this is the hand painted, hand made version and not the Vexter Series. Comes with box and everything that came in it--225 obo
ARTcessories A/B Switch--25 obo
BBE Sonic Maximizer--30 obo
Shoot me some offers. Looking to get rid of this stuff.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Daughter posted:

Shoot me some offers. Looking to get rid of this stuff.

Vox wah still up for grabs? would ya give it up for 40? gmail: npsiwak

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

One more:

Would like to sell this but am always up to hear what you have for trades. Let me know.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I've got the following that I'd like to get rid of.

Line 6 Pocket Pod
Digitech Synth Wah
Crybaby 535q wah
Fender PT 100 pedal tuner
a few dimarzio patch cables

I'd prefer cash but I'll accept interesting offers too.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
My roommate wants to sell his Boomerang Plus phrase sampler:

http://www.boomerangmusic.com/Rang%20Plus/Rang%20Plus.html

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Going to go ahead and throw in my EHX Holy Stain and Micro POG. Like new condition with boxes.

Looking for a DD-20, cash, or whatever else. Make me an offer.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 12, 2008

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

mit_senf posted:

Germanium OD for the Micro POG? If not, how much are you looking for in cash?

Also got a PODxt and Proco Rat2 if you're interested in those.

Going to have to pass on all that. I want to hold out for a bit and see if anyone has a DD-20 before I take cash.

Also going to put up two Celestion V30s. Trade, cash, etc.

Edit: And a Seymour Duncan Dimebucker. I loved this pickup but I've been moving away from that type of music lately. Looking for a JB or a Dimarzio Evolution or Evo 2.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Oct 12, 2008

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

hamaien posted:

Going to go ahead and throw in my EHX Holy Stain and Micro POG. Like new condition with boxes.

Looking for a DD-20, cash, or whatever else. Make me an offer.

I've got a Boss DD-20 I've been wanting to get rid of for quite some time. It's in overall great cosmetic condition - just a few odd nicks and chips here and there. There's also a scratch on the display screen. Comes with the box and manual. It's seen all-tabletop use, so everything's good.

Are you offering one or both of those EHX pedals in exchange for the DD-20? If not, let me know what's reasonable. I'll be willing to trade the DD-20 for both plus a little cash.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Bathos posted:

I've got a Boss DD-20 I've been wanting to get rid of for quite some time. It's in overall great cosmetic condition - just a few odd nicks and chips here and there. There's also a scratch on the display screen. Comes with the box and manual. It's seen all-tabletop use, so everything's good.

Are you offering one or both of those EHX pedals in exchange for the DD-20? If not, let me know what's reasonable. I'll be willing to trade the DD-20 for both plus a little cash.

A Micro POG is only $10 short of a DD-20 so that's the most I can compensate.

The Holy Stain is most likely already sold (to someone who's habit I shouldn't be facilitating :arghfist: )

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

hamaien posted:

The Holy Stain is most likely already sold (to someone who's habit I shouldn't be facilitating :arghfist: )

Well enough.

I really only wanted the Stain, though the POG would've been a nice bonus. Thanks for the opportunity, though.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

hamaien posted:

Pedal blues in G

I got a monkey on my back, man, it never leave me alone
I got a monkey on my back, aw! Never gonna leave me 'lone!
I got a monkey, named pedalmania, it done follow me home

one more time, now...

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Be sure to feed it and treat it nicely or it will leave a holy stain on the carpet.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Looking to sell/trade my Rocktron Banshee talkbox.

Works differently from classic talkboxes, has its own internal pre and power amp, so you can put it directly in your effects chain rather than hooking it up between your head and the cabinet. There is absolutely no danger to frying your amp like with the classic talkboxes. Hell you can even just plug-and-play without hooking it up to your effects chain and just screw around in your room practicing with it... just plug it in, hook up your guitar/bass, engage, and start talking.

I used this very successfully with my bass, which is kind of a pain to do with most talkboxes. When you engage the pedal, it cuts out all output to your amp (assuming you have it chained like any other effects pedal). But what I did was put my Micro POG right in front of it and used the Dry Out to go to the Talkbox, and the Wet Out to go on down the chain. That way when I engaged the Talkbox, I still had my signal coming through my amp, keeping the low end.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rocktron-Banshee-Talk-Box?sku=154218

Here's a somewhat crappy recording of me using it with my bass:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

3toes posted:

Looking to sell/trade my Rocktron Banshee talkbox.

Works differently from classic talkboxes, has its own internal pre and power amp, so you can put it directly in your effects chain rather than hooking it up between your head and the cabinet. There is absolutely no danger to frying your amp like with the classic talkboxes. Hell you can even just plug-and-play without hooking it up to your effects chain and just screw around in your room practicing with it... just plug it in, hook up your guitar/bass, engage, and start talking.

I used this very successfully with my bass, which is kind of a pain to do with most talkboxes. When you engage the pedal, it cuts out all output to your amp (assuming you have it chained like any other effects pedal). But what I did was put my Micro POG right in front of it and used the Dry Out to go to the Talkbox, and the Wet Out to go on down the chain. That way when I engaged the Talkbox, I still had my signal coming through my amp, keeping the low end.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rocktron-Banshee-Talk-Box?sku=154218

Here's a somewhat crappy recording of me using it with my bass:

Welp, that didn't take long. Talkbox = sold (pending payment).

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
And our next lot up for bids is a Hohner Blues Blaster harmonica mic. $45.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to trade the SG in the OP for a Strat!

Gunga-Din
Apr 27, 2005
What kind of strat? I've got and American standard that I might consider trading.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

American standard will do. Do you have any photos?

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006

3toes posted:

And our next lot up for bids is a Hohner Blues Blaster harmonica mic. $45.

I can give you $35 for it, is that ok?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

gypsyshred posted:

I can give you $35 for it, is that ok?

Sold. Hit me up on AIM and I'll get your address and work out shipping.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
Is anyone interested in this?

(Ibanez JEM 555)

The only thing I am really looking for right now is a POD X3, but I am willing to entertain any offers. I don't play this at all and it's a sweet guitar; I'd love for it to have a loving home.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I'm definitely interested, what's cash value on that so I can get an idea of how to offer?

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
I've seen it on eBay anywhere from about 500 dollars (which is lower than I would like) to 800. I'd be including the (pictured) case too; it's pretty nice. My email address is austinregan AT gmail if you want to talk about it that way.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
If there is one thing I learned from the G3 DVD it's that if you want to be a shredding god, you need to play an Ibanez. That thing is loving gorgeous too.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Rashomon posted:

Is anyone interested in this?

(Ibanez JEM 555)

The only thing I am really looking for right now is a POD X3, but I am willing to entertain any offers. I don't play this at all and it's a sweet guitar; I'd love for it to have a loving home.

I can give you my soul would that do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunga-Din
Apr 27, 2005

pennywisdom posted:

American standard will do. Do you have any photos?

Let me see what I can dig up