Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists

Stux posted:

I can give you my soul would that do?

I read the fine print.....souls are only redeemable for 1/10 of a cent cash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Talkbox is back on the market if anyone is interested. $100 + shipping.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

USA G&L Comanche made sometime between 2002-2004 (G&L serial numbers are nonconsecutive). Honeyburst over ash, graphite nut, Schaller locking tuners, 2-way strap locks, matching headstock, satin-finished neck - all factory stuff. $1099, not really looking for trades outside of a Historic Les Paul Special, in which case I can add cash on my end. More info here!

Early Cuyler
Jan 10, 2006

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listen.
I'm not really in the market for a new guitar (although I suppose I'm never really NOT looking for a new guitar) but holy poo poo this is gorgeous. I hope someone who will really love this instrument snaps it up.

qball
Aug 1, 2002

You could go and have a bite, and you'd still be hearin' that one.
Here's one for the Aussie Goons.

I have a set of Gibson Burstbucker Pros from my 2004 Les Paul.

I'm not really after anything in particular, I'll take cash as well (won't we all)

I might as well through this one out there as well.

Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine.

It's in pretty ordinary shape but I picked it up on eBay way cheaper than a mint one. Since I bought my Tiny Terror I've really had no use for it. This thing has more gain than anyone could want.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
So I take it nobody was into the JEM?

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Hi. Did you order the Mongolian… Beef?
Looking to trade my '94 G&L Legacy Premium for:

G&L ASAT or S-500
Telecaster
Jazzmaster
Shortscale Fenders (Jaguar, Duo-Sonic, Bronco, vintage Mustang)
... or something else.

Susano-maku da! fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 3, 2008

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

What have you got? What do you want? Im looking for a DL-4 and thats about it. Trade, cash I just want to get rid of this stuff. Everything works and the guitar is mint condition, brand new with hard case.

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

$620 + shipping. Any takers?

Susano-maku da! posted:

G&L ASAT or S-500
Telecaster
Jazzmaster
... or something else.

Decerto
Aug 19, 2002

Sup.
I've been trying to sell my Boss GT-10 for a few weeks now. It's been hard to find buyers even considering the price I've been asking, especially for it being so new. I can't really trade it, because I need the money to pay off my new amp. So if anyone is interested in a pretty much brand new GT-10, I'll let it go for $370 shipped.

EDIT: Sold!

Decerto fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 14, 2008

Flame Top
Oct 10, 2008
Got a Marshall 9001 valve pre-amp that I'd like to trade for an interesting pedal(s?).

Sounds great but I can't find a footswitch for it.

I'm in the UK.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe
I have a Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer that I never use. If anyone wants it I'm pretty flexible in what I'd want in return. Maybe another stomp box, like something EHX or MXR. I haven't used it in years probably, so I'll be testing it before any deals are finalized. I can also post/send pictures.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Narwhale posted:

I have a Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer that I never use. If anyone wants it I'm pretty flexible in what I'd want in return. Maybe another stomp box, like something EHX or MXR. I haven't used it in years probably, so I'll be testing it before any deals are finalized. I can also post/send pictures.

Someone should really pick this up. I have one and love it. Takes a while to learn how to use it and get good sounds, but well worth it. The 3s were the last analog, the 5s are digital.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

3toes posted:

Someone should really pick this up. I have one and love it. Takes a while to learn how to use it and get good sounds, but well worth it. The 3s were the last analog, the 5s are digital.

Yeah, I would keep it around, but I got an analog Yamaha CS-15 that I can use to accomplish much of the same filter functions (as well as the normal synth sounds). I also forgot to mention that I used it exclusively on guitar and it tracks great up to about the 8th fret on high E. After that you get some pretty interesting tracking errors if you're into that sort of thing.

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
I've got a Marshall Mode Four half stack that I'm looking to trade for a Vox AC30, or about $900, or somewhere around that.

Edit: I'm in West L.A. for pickups/meet ups. I would even do a little driving for the right trade/price.

Livingston fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Nov 12, 2008

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Still got that Comanche. I'm flexible, make me an offer!

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Like... how flexible are we talking?

I've got three empty tin cans and a plank of balsa wood.

I think we can work something out.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

ZombiePeanut posted:

Like... how flexible are we talking?

I've got three empty tin cans and a plank of balsa wood.

I think we can work something out.
Are they vintage tin cans? How well do they sustain?

In all seriousness, I was just asked, "Didn't this just sell on eBay?" I never listed it on eBay nor do I intend to, so if you see it up there it's scammy as gently caress. I hope no one got ripped off on that or anything. Looks like eBay pulled the auction though.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Narwhale posted:

Post up pictures.

Looking for a Tech 21 VT Bass and possibly the other Tech 21 character series pedals. They are fairly new, but never know if someone isn't happy with theirs.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Schatten posted:

Post up pictures.

I'll put them up later tonight.

[edit]Sorry, I forgot to get the usb cable for the camera. They'll be up this evening.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Nov 14, 2008

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Narwhale posted:

I'll put them up later tonight.

[edit]Sorry, I forgot to get the usb cable for the camera. They'll be up this evening.

Click here for the full 1408x1056 image.

Click here for the full 1408x1056 image.

Residue on the right side is from a sticker. It seems like it would come off pretty easy. Let me know if anyone has questions.

The Bunk fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 17, 2008

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Carbohydrates posted:

Are they vintage tin cans? How well do they sustain?

I'd say they sustain pretty well. I hit them all with a large tablespoon and they seemed to ring out for at least 5 seconds each. The third can seemed to carry on a few seconds longer. They're definitely vintage, and sometimes the old cans had kind of inconsistent construction and you'd occasionally get an unusually good or bad one.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

The SG in the OP is till up for trade. I really want a strat, but a gretsch hollowbody will do as well. Or anything as old/beatup really.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Anyone have any spare HB-sized P90s?

Cool Ranch
Sep 20, 2001
Nap Ghost

ESP RZK-600

The shiny looking Rammstein guitar I think I am about to sell. I haven't really thought about it much yet, but I was wanting to try out a 7-string.

The guitar has hardly been used, but it's drat beautiful and solid as hell. I just don't know if my wife would kill me or not for getting yet another new guitar. I know not many people are into signature series guitars, but I figured I'd post up in case there was any interest.

Anyone have any spare Ibanez S470s sitting around? Mine's falling apart and I think I would seriously kill just for the ability to scrounge up spare parts for the bridge.

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

Carbohydrates posted:

Anyone have any spare HB-sized P90s?

Not anymore, but I now possess a strong liking of Harmonic Design's Z-90s.

Shartjorts
Mar 17, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Carbohydrates, would you be interested in a 04/05 Fender Stratosonic with P90s for that G&L?

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:

Livingston posted:

I've got a Marshall Mode Four half stack that I'm looking to trade for a Vox AC30, or about $900, or somewhere around that.

Edit: I'm in West L.A. for pickups/meet ups. I would even do a little driving for the right trade/price.

$800? :D

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Shartjorts posted:

Carbohydrates, would you be interested in a 04/05 Fender Stratosonic with P90s for that G&L?
It's sold. I would like to see that Stratosonic if you have a pic just for fun, though. :)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I have a Guitar Rig 2 Rig Kontrol Edition on SA Mart:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3017163

Also open to trades for a decent hardware based amp modeler (I can add cash as well).

Lifespan fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 25, 2008

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I've got a 1977 MXR Noise Gate/Line driver and an 80's japanese made black label CE-2.

I really want a ts808, loop pedal, carbon copy, or a space echo.

fret logic
Mar 8, 2005
roffle

Daughter posted:

One more:

Would like to sell this but am always up to hear what you have for trades. Let me know.

How much money are you wanting for it? That looks delicious

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Crowther Hot Cake - $130
Ernie Ball VP Jr. Passive (6180) - $55

Fmoof
Jan 2, 2004

Susano-maku da! posted:

G&L ASAT or S-500
Telecaster
Jazzmaster
... or something else.

Christ, that's a beautiful guitar. I'm thinking about it....

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

Fmoof posted:

Christ, that's a beautiful guitar. I'm thinking about it....

Long gone, already sold and bought another guitar.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge

Susano-maku da! posted:

Crowther Hot Cake

Why the hell are you getting rid of this? Did you score a Klon or something?

Susano-maku da!
Nov 12, 2003

I needed the cash to save up for Guitar Rig or a Pod, but I don't think I need to sell it anymore now that I've just sold the volume pedal. Plus, I might be getting a Zvex Nano head instead. If I go software, I may not need the Crowther. If I take the Nano, then I'll definitely keep it.

Susano-maku da! fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 28, 2008

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Would anyone be interested in trading a 6-string acoustic for my old practice setup? Either that or a Micro Metal Muff. It's a Squire Strat and a Fender Frontman 15G. Everything works fine.

Kerpal
Jul 20, 2003

Well that's weird.
I'm looking for an acoustic/electric guitar and I have a Yamaha classical guitar to trade. It's a Yamaha CG-101 found here: http://www.wwbw.com/Yamaha-CG101-Acoustic-Guitar-Natural-i55493.music

Or cash equivalent of like $150.

I also have the DOD death metal pedal that I believe is not discontinued. I'm looking for any kind of guitar pedal, but specifically an EQ, reverb, compressor, or Wah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 9, 2020