Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I wound up with two extra copies of A Modern Method for Guitar by William Leavitt (the version with all three volumes).

I'll sell each one for $20 shipped or would take some sort of guitar-related thing in a trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Ok, so I sold my 800RB and have some extra cash! Who doesn't want their bass amps? :) I'd like some all-tube stuff, and I've got a $600 limit. If you've got something like a Mesa Buster 200, I'd go to $650 and eat pasta and make my fiance mad for a week or two.
Edit: Bought an SVT-3 Pro :cool:

scuz fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 30, 2008

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Have this Telecaster neck:

1986 MIJ Maple/Maple w/ recent fret dress and new custom cut bone nut, Gotoh tuners, perfectly straight, mild fire damage on upper side of neck from 17th fret to end of board, does not affect playability, previous owner embossed initials "JT" on back of headstock.

Want to trade for a Telecaster neck with a Rosewood board, or I'll settle for cash.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Dec 31, 2008

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006
Anyone looking to trade some drum equipment? I have a few snares and stuff. I really want a new ride, A nice dark heavy ride. like a 22 K or something?

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Schecter S-1 Elite in black cherry quilt, good condition. Small chip in the binding on the tip of the headstock, small ding and minor scratches on the back, tiny crack in the top horn from the straplocks, SD Dimebucker in the bridge. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. Looking for something either with single coils or HSS.

Zurich
Jan 5, 2008
I have a Presonus Inspire 1394 I want to get rid of, not sure what I want for it, but make me an offer!

I paid about £90 for it on eBay a month or two ago, cash offers are cool too!

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha
Anyone have a cheapish used Telecaster with a rosewood board to sell me? Mexican or whatever, looking to pay like $600 (740 CAD) shipped to Canada? Thanks. Sold my last guitar to gypsyshred a while ago and decided I had the patience to wait for a nice one on Craigs, but it's taken longer than I expected. Patience running thin...

Dragon Eye Morrison
May 6, 2007

Boston's "More Than A Feeling" is the world's greatest song
Selling my Parker P-42 in Metallic Black. It's stock, purchased new in 2005, save for the fact that I replaced the stock lovely tone capacitor with an orange drop and I installed a voltage stop in the bridge ground (can save some pain in the event that the polarity between your mic and amp is off). Never been gigged, but it's been a workhorse. Slight whisper-thin scratches on the back (with this finish, barely noticeable outside the right light), same thing to a much lower extent on the top, and a bit of a tarnish mark on the stop tailpiece. Fret life is probably about 60-70%. I'll sell it for $300 with its original awesomely-padded gig bag shipped to a goon in continental North America (elsewhere, we'd have to negotiate due to the shipping); if you're interested give me a PM. My guitar stable has reached 15 and that's way too many for my living condition, so I have to liquidate, which unfortunately means cash only, no trades.

Also, to potentially interested parties, it's worth noting that the guitar will require minor modification if you wish to install aftermarket pickups.

Dragon Eye Morrison fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jan 27, 2009

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I'm selling my Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Ebony.

It has a really long name.

They went up in price since I bought mine, but I'll sell it for $400. It has a GFS Memphis Retrotron in the neck and their zebra paf clone thing in the bridge. I replaced all the electrical components and rewired it to the proper les paul specs when I replaced the pickups.

I would also trade it for something with 2 humbuckers that I find interesting. It's for a new project. I'm leaning towards a PRS SE right now.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I've got a Boss DS-1 and a DS-2 that I'll sell for reasonably cheap or trade for some sort of treble booster.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Anyone in the UK interested in an Engl Powerball head with Z-5 footswitch? Its basically as new although I don't have the manual. Never been gigged, stock tubes but hardly used and when it has been it hasn't been pushed very hard.

Looking for about £850 ono. I'm in Somerset and I'd really prefer a collection and cash in hand if possible, I probably won't ship except in extreme circumstances, and I won't ship outside the UK at all, sorry. If you collect it you can try it out at the same time through an Orange 212 although you'll need to bring a guitar. I'm not against taking it somewhere but we'll need to discuss it and I can't go that far out. I have plat so PM me if you're interested.

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

EDIT:

SOLD.

Bathos fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 29, 2009

Bonefish
Jul 29, 2008

timato posted:

Presonus Inspire 1394 Firewire recording interface.

]

Looking to trade for a USB recording interface, a wah, a Whammy, or anything else related to the creation of music.

Hope its not too late, I have a Whammy IV in good condition I would trade for this.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Zurich posted:

I have a Presonus Inspire 1394 I want to get rid of, not sure what I want for it, but make me an offer!

I paid about £90 for it on eBay a month or two ago, cash offers are cool too!

What kind of things are you looking for. I have drum equip, (some) recording equip, gits, pedals, synths.

Also anyone have a Motu 828 they want to trade? or any other converter? I need at least 8 in and 8 out

VISMAL fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 28, 2009

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Handen posted:

I've got a Boss DS-1 and a DS-2 that I'll sell for reasonably cheap or trade for some sort of treble booster.

I already have a Keeley modded DS1, but for the treble booster you are looking for, I have a zakk wylde overdrive pedal that might suit your needs. Unsure if I want to part with it at this time... yet.

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
looking to trade a Sabine STX-1100 and cash for something like a Boss TU-2. The Sabine is nice, but I want something a little more pedal oriented, not just a general use tuner...

Flamadiddle
May 9, 2004

Stux posted:

Anyone in the UK interested in an Engl Powerball head with Z-5 footswitch? Its basically as new although I don't have the manual. Never been gigged, stock tubes but hardly used and when it has been it hasn't been pushed very hard.

Looking for about £850 ono. I'm in Somerset and I'd really prefer a collection and cash in hand if possible, I probably won't ship except in extreme circumstances, and I won't ship outside the UK at all, sorry. If you collect it you can try it out at the same time through an Orange 212 although you'll need to bring a guitar. I'm not against taking it somewhere but we'll need to discuss it and I can't go that far out. I have plat so PM me if you're interested.

Wish I could afford it but I just bought a PRS. Lame.

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.

VISMAL posted:

What kind of things are you looking for. I have drum equip, (some) recording equip, gits, pedals, synths.

Also anyone have a Motu 828 they want to trade? or any other converter? I need at least 8 in and 8 out

I have an 828 that I'd be willing to sell. What price are you thinking?

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

1979 Semifinalist posted:

I have an 828 that I'd be willing to sell. What price are you thinking?

Is it a mk2 or mk3? I am low on cash right now, but hopefully we could work something out. PM me

I am also looking for a Roland SPD-S or a SPD-20

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.

VISMAL posted:

Is it a mk2 or mk3? I am low on cash right now, but hopefully we could work something out. PM me

I am also looking for a Roland SPD-S or a SPD-20

I don't have plat, I'll IM you

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I don't know if this goes here but I have a THD Hot Plate 16 ohm version I'm looking to sell. orr umm.... will trade for money?

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Catastrophe posted:

I don't know if this goes here but I have a THD Hot Plate 16 ohm version I'm looking to sell. orr umm.... will trade for money?

I will trade you 1 million zimbabwean dollars for your thd hotplate.

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord
(2x) Numark TTX Direct Drive Turntables (professional not the lovely USB version)

• Denon Dn-X800 Dj Mixer

• Vestax PCV-275 3 Channel DJ Mixer

• Serato Scratch Live w/ 2 used control vinyls

• M-Audio Firewire 1814 Digital/Analog Audio interface

• Odyssey Flight case with rack mounts in center and extra storage below
http://www.odysseygear.com/products.php?sku=cdj19r06w

• Final scratch hardware ver1?

• Apple G4 Powerbook laptop 1.25ghz PowerPC; 512ram

• Denon DN-D9000 duel CDJ control unit

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!
I'm selling my Reverend Daredevil here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3069971

I've got my heart set on a Martin J-15 and would trade for one of those if someone happens to have one. Otherwise I may consider a similar trade if the right jumbo acoustic were to come around.

Impper
May 10, 2003

PoorPeteBest posted:

I'm selling my Reverend Daredevil here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3069971

I've got my heart set on a Martin J-15 and would trade for one of those if someone happens to have one. Otherwise I may consider a similar trade if the right jumbo acoustic were to come around.

That Daredevil looks sweet... if I sell my POG before you find a buyer I'd def. be interested in it

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
This is kind of a stretch, but I have a MIM j-bass neck that I'd like to swap for a MIM p-bass neck. The headstock is a surf green sort of color with a lot of poly on it. Here is the neck on the bass:

It's dead straight and I haven't noticed any dead spots, but I usually don't play any further up than the 12th fret.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

1979 Semifinalist posted:

I don't have plat, I'll IM you

Semifinalist and I have agreed on 75 plus shipping for the Motu 828 mk1. He is going to ship out first and I will be paying him after that. He said he should get it out by the weekend.

Headphone out is broken and adat and all digital outs are unsure, so we have agreed to come down to 50 for the Motu. Semifinalist will send it out to me on sat.

VISMAL fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Feb 5, 2009

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord
oh also:

Novation SL25 Compact

the automap feature is sweeet

timato
Dec 8, 2004
Why does jesus rock so hard?

Bonefish posted:

Hope its not too late, I have a Whammy IV in good condition I would trade for this.

A little late. I sold it a while ago. Are you looking for anything else to trade for the Whammy?

Bonefish
Jul 29, 2008

timato posted:

A little late. I sold it a while ago. Are you looking for anything else to trade for the Whammy?

I really need an audio interface.

Glad to let this go at 140 shipped.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Anyone interested in an Edirol PCR-800? Its a 61 key midi keyboard with 9 knobs, 9 faders, 18 pads, a cross fader and some other buttons. Its very nice but its big and I just don't use it as much as I thought I would so I need to get some cash for something I will use. I might be interested in trades for a dedicated midi controller, if you have a bitstream 3x I'd definitly be interested and would throw some cash in as well. This is in the UK.

Impper
May 10, 2003

Selling an Electro Harmonix POG for $200 shipped. Comes with the power supply, but not the original box.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Impper posted:

Selling an Electro Harmonix POG for $200 shipped. Comes with the power supply, but not the original box.

Full-size POG?

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

edit: I'm all set now, thanks! :)

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Feb 10, 2009

Impper
May 10, 2003

Scarf posted:

Full-size POG?

Yes

edit: PM me or email me at jchristy@siu.edu if you're interested. My AIM is impling04 but I generally won't respond unless it's after 4 PM and before 2 AM.

edit2: Pog is sold. Thanks for looking :)

Impper fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Feb 9, 2009

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.

VISMAL posted:

Semifinalist and I have agreed on 75 plus shipping for the Motu 828 mk1. He is going to ship out first and I will be paying him after that. He said he should get it out by the weekend.

Headphone out is broken and adat and all digital outs are unsure, so we have agreed to come down to 50 for the Motu. Semifinalist will send it out to me on sat.

Sent this out today, check your email

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
heeeey, I kind of want a bass. Preferrably just a 4-string.

I have an epiphone les paul standard plain top ebony with GFS pickups, no real damage besides minor finish stuff. I rewired everything to proper les paul specs when replacing the pickups, and also replaced all the electronics. It has grover tuners (came stock). I'll trade it for anything in a similar price range. Also willing to entertain a lower end bass + a small bass amp. I can give more info about the guitar if anyone's interested.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
Anyone interested?

I have more pictures if you are. Would prefer cash as I want to buy a different acoustic guitar, but would consider trades possibly.

sithael
Nov 11, 2004
I'm a Sad Panda too!

ZombiePeanut posted:

heeeey, I kind of want a bass. Preferrably just a 4-string.

I have an epiphone les paul standard plain top ebony with GFS pickups, no real damage besides minor finish stuff. I rewired everything to proper les paul specs when replacing the pickups, and also replaced all the electronics. It has grover tuners (came stock). I'll trade it for anything in a similar price range. Also willing to entertain a lower end bass + a small bass amp. I can give more info about the guitar if anyone's interested.

I have a Dean Edge 4 in dark blue. Good bass, stock everything, just has some minor scratches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
I have a Soundcraft MFX 20/2 board in mint condition with all manuals, original box and registration card I'll trade for a firewire control surface (Tascam, Digi, Mackie, etc).

I don't really have a better pic than this one, but if there's interest I can take more photos when I get home.