Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sithael posted:

I have a Dean Edge 4 in dark blue. Good bass, stock everything, just has some minor scratches.

Could you link me to somewhere that has it up? Is it the Edge 4 or the Edge Q4 or whatever? The 4 doesn't have anything in blue that I can find but the Q4 does.... it seems the main difference is active vs passive electronics. Also, is the headstock the hard v one or the more smooth one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sithael
Nov 11, 2004
I'm a Sad Panda too!

ZombiePeanut posted:

Could you link me to somewhere that has it up? Is it the Edge 4 or the Edge Q4 or whatever? The 4 doesn't have anything in blue that I can find but the Q4 does.... it seems the main difference is active vs passive electronics. Also, is the headstock the hard v one or the more smooth one?

It seems to be an older Edge-4, can't find any pictures of an edge with that headstock, it's v-shaped but offset so it's not super ugly like the dean guitars, otherwise it's the same as http://cgi.ebay.com/Dean-Edge-4-Bass-Transparent-Blue-NEW_W0QQitemZ120293890008QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar just not active (3 knobs). Pickups are EMG-HZ.

headstock looks like http://cgi.ebay.com/Dean-bass-W-EMG-35HZ-pickups-PICKUPS-ALONE-WORTH-180_W0QQitemZ190285926056QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar

ZombiePeanut
May 11, 2007

by Fistgrrl
eh... I was kind of iffy on it before, but if it has the sharper headstock I'm not really interested... sorry.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
I don't suppose anyone has a Metal Muff lying around they'd like to sell or trade.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.

Catastrophe posted:

I don't know if this goes here but I have a THD Hot Plate 16 ohm version I'm looking to sell. orr umm.... will trade for money?

Are you still looking to sell this? If you can, PM me.

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Impper posted:

Selling an Electro Harmonix POG for $200 shipped. Comes with the power supply, but not the original box.

v. sad I missed this :smith:

Dopo
Jul 23, 2004
Looking to sell or trade a MIDIsport 1x1 USB MIDI adapter and a Roland SP555 for a MIDI controller.

Potemkin
Sep 22, 2005

Catherine I can't say I approve of the amount of time you're spending in the stables...

Panda Time posted:

oh also:

Novation SL25 Compact

the automap feature is sweeet

Heya, any information on price for this and the turntables?

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

I really need an audio interface.

Glad to let this go at 140 shipped.

I have an Alesis multimix8 firewire I'm almost ready to get rid of. I may or may not be interested in a trade for that there whammy

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
I have a early 60s hammond m3 I would trade it for any 49key or bigger midi controller or any synth with over 49 keys that works as a controller. I would take a drum pad of any kind thats midi.

Golden War
Jan 18, 2004

I have an EBS Octabass pedal that I might be willing to trade for a similar quality bass chorus unit.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Golden War posted:

I have an EBS Octabass pedal that I might be willing to trade for a similar quality bass chorus unit.

Before you sell or trade that, check out the Danelectro Cool Cat chorus. It's got depth, speed, mix, and EQ controls. I imagine that judicious application of the mix and EQ would get you where you want to be for bass chorusing.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Golden War posted:

For those of you who don't know, the EBS Ocatabass is a great octave pedal. Had I not gotten a Micro POG, I would have gone the EBS route.

Also, Agreed, check your PMs please :shobon:

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Rkelly posted:

I have a early 60s hammond m3 I would trade it for any 49key or bigger midi controller or any synth with over 49 keys that works as a controller. I would take a drum pad of any kind thats midi.

Oooh. WANT. Where are you located though?

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...
I have a DOD Death Metal Distortion Pedal that I'd be willing to trade for a flanger, delay, or other interesting effects pedal.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

Oooh. WANT. Where are you located though?

I'm right outside nashville, tn.

Cali is pretty far. I bet USPS doesn't like hammonds.

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

Rkelly posted:

I'm right outside nashville, tn.

Cali is pretty far. I bet USPS doesn't like hammonds.

Yeah likely not.

Good luck with it though! Personally, I'd keep it if I were you.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I would definitely take that off you if I didn't live in Canada. Goddamnit.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
If anyone's got a spare Roland/Axon/Yamaha GK type pickup be sure to let me know.

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

Rkelly posted:

Do these have the leslie enclosures built into them? I might be interested, have a full size w/weighted keys I'd consider.

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.
I think I recall a conversation about old Sunn Beta Lead combos in the other gear thread. Anyway, if anyone's still pining for one, my friend is selling his in Cincy.

answersyouseek
Aug 19, 2003

No Moderation
I'm looking for a guitar head. If anyone has an:

Old Bassman Head
Sovtek Mig 100 H
80s JCM 800

that they are looking to sell let me know.

schizorage
Dec 26, 2005

Los Padre posted:

I think I recall a conversation about old Sunn Beta Lead combos in the other gear thread. Anyway, if anyone's still pining for one, my friend is selling his in Cincy.

I'm interested. I think that's the one I saw on craigslist. PM me.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.
I've got an M-Audio Axiom 61 that I have used a total of 3 times. Apparently my fingers are too stupid to play this, and I never really use it. It's absolutely mint and I've saved the original packaging, cards, manuals, etc.
Mainly looking for guitar stuff, since that's something my fingers CAN do.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
No there is not a built in leslie. You can easily add a quarter inch jack though. People do it constantly. The speaker has the regular black red connection, so It's no trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uLTiBcyYpk&feature=related

Thats it. Its tight. Needs some oil, but its awesome.

Bonefish
Jul 29, 2008

VISMAL posted:

I have an Alesis multimix8 firewire I'm almost ready to get rid of. I may or may not be interested in a trade for that there whammy

hey, Im all for it. If it supports XP SP3 that is.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Have a couple pedals for trade/sale:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Danelectro Wasabi distortion and two Ashdown Bass Chorus pedals (only one pictured).

I don't play guitar enough to need a multiple OD/distortion pedals around and I like the Wasabi OD a bit better. I have two of the Ashdown pedals because of some ebay weirdness, its a good pedal and can do flanger effects as well as the chorus stuff, but I found I rarely use effects like that and I'm more sentimentally attached to my Boss BF-2 (my first pedal) so these can go.

For trades I'm looking for something like a digital delay or maybe a wah, to sell $35 shipped for the Dano and $40 each for the Ashdowns.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

Have a couple pedals for trade/sale:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Danelectro Wasabi distortion and two Ashdown Bass Chorus pedals (only one pictured).

I don't play guitar enough to need a multiple OD/distortion pedals around and I like the Wasabi OD a bit better. I have two of the Ashdown pedals because of some ebay weirdness, its a good pedal and can do flanger effects as well as the chorus stuff, but I found I rarely use effects like that and I'm more sentimentally attached to my Boss BF-2 (my first pedal) so these can go.

For trades I'm looking for something like a digital delay or maybe a wah, to sell $35 shipped for the Dano and $40 each for the Ashdowns.
How does that wasabi sound with a bass? Also lollin at Ashdown not being able to make anything without a VU meter on it.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

scuz posted:

How does that wasabi sound with a bass? Also lollin at Ashdown not being able to make anything without a VU meter on it.

I can record a couple clips. Any particular kind of bass you'd want to hear?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

I can record a couple clips. Any particular kind of bass you'd want to hear?
A jazz would be nice, if you've got one :cool:

DrChu
May 14, 2002

scuz posted:

A jazz would be nice, if you've got one :cool:

All controls at 12, going through each of the five EQ Select options. All controls on the bass are at 100%, the first section is with a pick, the second with fingers.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

All controls at 12, going through each of the five EQ Select options. All controls on the bass are at 100%, the first section is with a pick, the second with fingers.

That. Is. AWESOME. If nobody wants it by the end of next week (when I will be able to afford it) I will take it off your hands.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

hey, Im all for it. If it supports XP SP3 that is.

It does indeed, I have to wait until I get my new setup... setup. So hold tight, and you never know what will happen, so if you find another deal for your pedal go for it.

Bonefish
Jul 29, 2008

VISMAL posted:

It does indeed, I have to wait until I get my new setup... setup. So hold tight, and you never know what will happen, so if you find another deal for your pedal go for it.

No worries, think we could have this deal done by March?

Zurich
Jan 5, 2008

Zurich posted:

I have a Presonus Inspire 1394 I want to get rid of, not sure what I want for it, but make me an offer!

I paid about £90 for it on eBay a month or two ago, cash offers are cool too!

VISMAL posted:

What kind of things are you looking for. I have drum equip, (some) recording equip, gits, pedals, synths.
Sorry I took absolutely forever to reply, been doing a lot of thinking and basically I want to get rid of as much of my gear as possible, so acquiring new stuff might be a no-no.

Would you be interested in buying it for cash?

Also, would want an Orange Rocker 30 combo (good condition, has been gigged but only a few little scuffs and scratches) for an AD5 combo?

ScreaminKing
Feb 26, 2002

I was punched in the face. What's your excuse?
Anyone interested in a Laney VC30 2x10 amp? It's kind of a poor man's AC30, it's got excellent cleans and it's similarish OD to an AC30. 2x10, 2 footswitchable channels (clean/dirty), effects loop, and excellent reverb. I've also upgraded the stock speakers to Jensen's (big difference), and the amp is pretty reponsive to preamp tube changes so you can spend hours tweaking your sound.

I'm in Toronto and would be interested in any cool trades or just for a sale. I'd prefer not to ship it, but if anyone is interested drop me a line. Here's a pic (don't even think about asking about the guitar....):

ScreaminKing fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Feb 18, 2009

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

ScreaminKing posted:

Anyone interested in a Laney VC30 2x10 amp? It's kind of a poor man's AC30, it's got excellent cleans and it's similarish OD to an AC30. 2x10, 2 footswitchable channels (clean/dirty), effects loop, and excellent reverb. I've also upgraded the stock speakers to Jensen's (big difference), and the amp is pretty reponsive to preamp tube changes so you can spend hours tweaking your sound.

I'm in Toronto and would be interested in any cool trades or just for a sale. I'd prefer not to ship it, but if anyone is interested drop me a line. Here's a pic

Wow, that looks pretty great. I'd actually be interested in th

ScreaminKing posted:

(don't even think about asking about the guitar....):

oh. nevermind :(

Hubis fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 18, 2009

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.
EDIT: Hooray, thanks. :)

Raze fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 19, 2009

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

No worries, think we could have this deal done by March?

I should hope so, I ordered some used stuff from daddy's and they are taking their time getting it to me. Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.
I've got a Korg Pandora PX4 guitar amp modeler/processor thingy and a Kaos Pad KP2 that I'm willing to get rid of for fairly cheap. Any interest?