Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.

1979 Semifinalist posted:

I've got a Korg Pandora PX4 guitar amp modeler/processor thingy and a Kaos Pad KP2 that I'm willing to get rid of for fairly cheap. Any interest?

Would you be willing to trade for the KP2? I've got an M-Audio Axiom 61 I've basically never used I'd trade you. Any idea if the KP2 can work with MIDI/USB to control Reason?
EDIT: Oh wait, KP2, not KP3. :( Well, it'd still be cool. Let me know.

Raze fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Feb 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

I've got a Korg Pandora PX4 guitar amp modeler/processor thingy and a Kaos Pad KP2 that I'm willing to get rid of for fairly cheap. Any interest?

Got a price on it?

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.

Raze posted:

Would you be willing to trade for the KP2? I've got an M-Audio Axiom 61 I've basically never used I'd trade you. Any idea if the KP2 can work with MIDI/USB to control Reason?
EDIT: Oh wait, KP2, not KP3. :( Well, it'd still be cool. Let me know.

It does have midi outs, so I assume it would be able to control Reason (read up on it though, it can be super weird with the midi signals it sends. Never done it myself...)

hamaien posted:

Got a price on it?

Judging by eBay, $70 (not incl shipping) seems legit.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Judging by eBay, $70 (not incl shipping) seems legit.

You take paypal?

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.

hamaien posted:

You take paypal?

You betcha, feel free to IM me (threepiovertwo)

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I've got this little baby laying around and it just doesn't get played nearly enough.
Dearmond M75t - with usa made dearmond pickups

It's in really good shape and I have a gigbag for it. Not really sure what I'd want for it.

Gramps fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Feb 24, 2009

1979 Semifinalist
Jun 12, 2005

1979? So divine.

hamaien posted:

You take paypal?

Sold!

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Well heres a strange request:
I have this--
Its a 1973 handwired Plexi that works and sounds great. I would like this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1975-Te...%3A1%7C294%3A50

I emailed the guy and lowballed him, he countered with $2499 I believe. I dont have the money and he didnt want to trade. Im wondering if anyone, who would like that amp, would pick that thing up and then trade with me? If you have any questions or would like more pictures, let me know. Weird, I know.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
ha ha "Marsnall"

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I'll trade you my Mensa Boagie head for it

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
I used to see Bogey amps all the time

PoorPeteBest
Oct 13, 2005

We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're riding!
My Reverend Daredevil is still available:

I'm looking for a semi-hollow bass, preferably fretless. I've really been digging those Italia basses I see every once in awhile so something like that would be extra cool.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

scuz posted:

That. Is. AWESOME. If nobody wants it by the end of next week (when I will be able to afford it) I will take it off your hands.

Are you still interested in this?

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

Anyone need a copy of Live Lite 6?

I'll let it go for pretty cheap, I don't need it. (UK)

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

SOLD.

Bathos fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 13, 2009

Bonefish
Jul 29, 2008

VISMAL posted:

I should hope so, I ordered some used stuff from daddy's and they are taking their time getting it to me. Sorry

Hey man, this is the only way I can talk to you. Hows this going, about ready to trade?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

Are you still interested in this?
I honestly can't afford it, I'm sorry! I can trade you a Korg DDD-1 drum machine if you're interested, but don't wait up for me. Sorry duder :(.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

scuz posted:

I honestly can't afford it, I'm sorry! I can trade you a Korg DDD-1 drum machine if you're interested, but don't wait up for me. Sorry duder :(.

I would be up that trade. I've been having trouble with software sequencers so I'd like to give an actual drum machine a try.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

DrChu posted:

I would be up that trade. I've been having trouble with software sequencers so I'd like to give an actual drum machine a try.
Awesome! :) I can post pictures and it comes with a .pdf of the manual on a CD that I bought for like $10.

Alecks
Dec 28, 2005

Shure SM-58, still in the box, never been used. $80 shipped

Sovtek Big Muff Pi, $50 shipped

I'm interested in trades for more boutique overdrives, Barber Direct Drives, OCD, Church of Tone, etc. Also looking for a phaser.

edit: forgot to mention that i'm more than willing to add cash as needed to even out trades

Alecks fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Mar 9, 2009

Just Chompin'
Apr 17, 2004

1% Pure
I'm selling this Fender Roscoe Beck 5 String for 1100 or a nice 4 string.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I've got an American Fender Strat with a natural ash finish that I'd like to trade for something with dual humbuckers or a HSH setup. Just something with a fatter, heavier tone. The guitar is beautiful and in great shape. The input gets loose sometimes, but you just have to tighten it. And I don't have the whammy bar for it anymore - I never used it.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-FSR-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=517883

It looks just like that, except the fretboard is ash like the body. Making it even more gorgeous! I'll post pictures of it if anyone expresses interest.

Ragehaver
Jul 27, 2001

"Though I often smell of excrement, I deserve your respect because I provide a valuable service."
I am looking for a THD Hotplate 8ohm. Will trade an Agile Les Paul or cab + cash from this thread.

Catastrophe posted:

I don't know if this goes here but I have a THD Hot Plate 16 ohm version I'm looking to sell. orr umm.... will trade for money?

Or this, PM or AIM me.

shoncook posted:

Did you sell this yet? Ballpark price?

Ragehaver fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Mar 11, 2009

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Trying to downsize my pedal board so I've got 4 pedals up for trade:

#1 is a Catalinbread V8 Fuzz
#2 is a Monte Allums modded Boss CS-3
#3 is a regular Dunlop Crybaby
and #4 is a Boss MT-2

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

hamaien posted:

Trying to downsize my pedal board so I've got 4 pedals up for trade:

How much for the Compressor?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I am also interested in the compressor, and in the V8. What are you looking for? I will defer to Los Padre for the comp since he got in first if he is willing to pay what you're asking.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I can do the CS-3 for $60 shipped and the V8 for $75 shipped but I would prefer trades. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for but if you have something cool and comparable in value I'll probably consider it.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Well I've definitely got trades, heh, I think I've got around 40 pedals now. Any way you can help me narrow down what to offer? Anything you're looking for?

I'd also pay cash if you decide you'd rather have that.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Got any fuzzes?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

DO I?

Well, a few anyway, yeah, but they're some of my favorite pedals so I am reticent to part with 'em. I could (reluctantly) let go of my Mellowtone Singing Tree OD, which is a pretty killer fuzz that will do some cool square wave stuff when you open it up, put a phaser after it to sound like an '80s synth. And you can bring it down to overdrive levels with your volume knob, too.

VISMAL
Aug 30, 2006

Bonefish posted:

Hey man, this is the only way I can talk to you. Hows this going, about ready to trade?

poo poo man im sorry for all the hassle. I have been really sick/busy. Im me at josesextonii sometime.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Oh, thought of something I actually need. I'm looking for a pedal with two FX loops. I remember someone having one a while back but I forget what it's called.

Basically I need to have one loop for modulation/delay (my clean tone effects) and one for gain/distortion effects.

edit: Just like this.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Mar 11, 2009

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

hamaien posted:

I can do the CS-3 for $60 shipped and the V8 for $75 shipped but I would prefer trades. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for but if you have something cool and comparable in value I'll probably consider it.

I'm probably more into the cash, I'd have to think about the trades, as I don't have much in pedals. The only one I'm interested in getting rid of is my 535q crybaby (which, unless you want a crybaby you can do a lot of adjusting with, you're probably not interested in). Other than that, I have sundry strange instruments I could take a look through.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I'm selling my Zvex Fuzz Factory to fund a pedal purchase from this weekend. Great condition. Everything about it works perfectly. Just a couple tiny nicks in the exterior finish. Comes with the original box and manual. Asking $125.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Catastrophe posted:

I'm selling my Zvex Fuzz Factory to fund a pedal purchase from this weekend. Great condition. Everything about it works perfectly. Just a couple tiny nicks in the exterior finish. Comes with the original box and manual. Asking $125.

Tentative dibs. My roommate has been jonesing for a Fuzz Factory. Lemme talk to him this evening.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Los Padre posted:

How much for the Compressor?

Agreed posted:

I am also interested in the compressor, and in the V8.

You guys still interested? This offer is back on the table.

hamaien posted:

I can do the CS-3 for $60 shipped and the V8 for $75 shipped.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

hamaien posted:

Oh, thought of something I actually need. I'm looking for a pedal with two FX loops. I remember someone having one a while back but I forget what it's called.

Basically I need to have one loop for modulation/delay (my clean tone effects) and one for gain/distortion effects.

edit: Just like this.

This is really easy to make yourself. Buy two 3PDT switches, 6 neutrik jacks and a small enclosure and you can make one with LEDs that light up. I made my own that actually is two parallel loops that get re-summed at the output, which took me a while, but just an effects loop is easy.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
I'm looking to sell/trade a Boss GT-6B bass effects board.
Cash would be cool, but I'd also be interested in a stand-alone looper, bass delay pedal, bass distortion, or some other stuff maybe.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Catastrophe posted:

Ok yeah, he's def. interested. Does it use just a boss-style power adapter?

edit: shoot me an IM, sn is CU Longboard

Scarf fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Mar 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

hamaien posted:

You guys still interested? This offer is back on the table.

Yes, I am still quite interested in the compressor, and I think it's been long enough without a word that I can consider myself first in line for it, if that's alright with you. Can you speak on exactly what MA mods were done to it, please? I'll probably buy it from you outright if you can hang on for a week or so for me to get the spendin' cash together. I wish you would have mentioned it this morning because I just bought a chorus pedal I don't even really need, heh.

Edit: I called MF and stopped shipment on the chorus, hopefully it'll be successful and stop it from going out. Otherwise if it does get mailed out I have to refuse shipment and I won't get the money back until they receive it back. But I'll take it, whenever I get the money back in my account. Shoot me a PM, please.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Mar 23, 2009