Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thorpe
Feb 14, 2007

RELEASE THE KITTIES
I have a Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal I'm looking to either sell or trade for something.
I've had it for a couple years, and its been to a couple of gigs with me before, but it still works fantastic, and has a fresh 9-volt in it.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kynetx
Jan 8, 2003

Full of ignorant tribalism. Kinda sad.
I could use a bass EQ pedal. Anyone got one?

Aki.
Mar 12, 2007

A goblin in the works.
I'd be interested in the pedal. How much were you thinking for it?

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar
I've been trying to sell my Roland MC-808 locally to no avail. Figure I'd give it a go here before it's ebayed. I've got the box/power/CD/manuals for it, and everything works great. I've upgraded it with a PNY Optima 1GB memory card and the maximum PNY 512 MB SDRAM. It was used sparingly, which saddens me.

I'll take trade/partial trade for, studio monitors, quirky instruments (theramin, melodica, accordian, etc.), or an electric acoustic guitar. PM me if you're interested.

Click here for the full 700x521 image.

vvv or email me: chi_focus @ hotmail.com

edit: won't need monitors anymore

Game Overman fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Aug 4, 2010

blastdoctor
Apr 8, 2009
^^^ What would you take CASH for that?

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

Anybody interested in a practically brand new Copilot FX Orbit?

EDIT: SOLD.

Bathos fucked around with this message at 04:09 on May 1, 2009

second best sponge
Jun 13, 2003

I'm from Cleveland :tinsley:
I have a Hercules Mk2 that I used for about 2 hours before putting back in the box.

All original components/packaging. Make an offer.

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.

ZombiePeanut posted:

Sorry I kind of flaked on this... I haven't had internet at home for a while due to just moving. It's rather annoying. I'll figure out if I need it for sure within the next few days.

That's fine. It's just sitting around right now. UPS's site says shipping from me (Iowa) to California (random point) is around $60. :/

blastdoctor
Apr 8, 2009

overman posted:

I've been trying to sell my Roland MC-808 locally to no avail. Figure I'd give it a go here before it's ebayed. I've got the box/power/CD/manuals for it, and everything works great. I've upgraded it with a PNY Optima 1GB memory card and the maximum PNY 512 MB SDRAM. It was used sparingly, which saddens me.

I'll take trade/partial trade for studio monitors, quirky instruments (theramin, melodica, accordian, etc.), or an electric acoustic guitar. PM me if you're interested.

Click here for the full 700x521 image.

vvv or email me: chi_focus@hotmail.com
j00v got mail.

Meow
Dec 31, 2004

I have a Rocktron G100 Utopia

Click here for the full 1280x1024 image.

which is this multi-effects pedal.

Mine is scuffed along the top of the chassis, which you can sorta see in my camera photo.

It sounds pretty huge - totally Rocktron choruses and distortions. The separate effects are all deeply customizable and there's a few extra features, like stereo out, speaker sim, variac sag and a HUSH noise suppressor. I bought this unit before I had decided that my future comprised small Fender amps and boutique boosts like some kind of TGP.net drop-out. Oh well!

Here's a couple minutes of sample tones. American strat through the g100u and into a miked Peavey Envoy 110. The first few seconds are the dry amp tone for reference.

I'm interested in guitar pedals and mic-oriented digital audio interfaces.

:munch:

Meow fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 23, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

If I weren't going to be getting a Rocktron unit fairly soon thanks to another dude here, I'd be all over that Utopia if the price is reasonable. One of the best sounding small format floor modelers. Very cool unit.

In fact... Well, what do you want for it, out of curiosity? Trades? :q:

Edit: "Mic oriented digital audio interfaces and pedals," does that mean "1. Mic oriented digital audio interfaces and 2. Pedals" or do the pedals have to have something to do with microphones?

Agreed fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Apr 22, 2009

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...
The stars finally aligned right and I've got a brand new baby Blackstar HT-5 head on the way, so it's time for me to move my Marshall MG 100dfx.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Practically perfect condition, footswitch included. Any takers?

Meow
Dec 31, 2004

Agreed posted:

Edit: "Mic oriented digital audio interfaces and pedals," does that mean "1. Mic oriented digital audio interfaces and 2. Pedals" or do the pedals have to have something to do with microphones?

Haha, the former. I should edit that.

I recorded the g100 samples with an sm58 and x2u, and I'd like to get my hands on a similar interface setup - if not that combo specifically. The x2u is only 16-bit, though, which leaves me a little unsure about it. (harhar)

As guitar pedals go, I'm disinterested in digital multi-effects, but game for all sorts of other things. I could use a pedalboard too.

I'm suppose I'm looking for about $150 of value from the Utopia, cash or trade.

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
I am trying to thin out my herd of equipment:

Ernie Ball Musicman Supersport Axis
Roland GR-20 w/ GK-3 pickup
Zvex Fuzzfactory Vexter Series
ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal
Boss CS-3 Compressor
Marshall Jackhammer

Stuff I am interested in:

Fender American Jazz / Precision Bass
True bypass wah
Anything interesting

Unfortunately my camera is being a dickhead and I won't be able to get any pictures until this weekend, but all the items are in excellent condition.

Decerto
Aug 19, 2002

Sup.

Helldump Immunity posted:

Boss CS-3 Compressor
Marshall Jackhammer

True bypass wah
Anything interesting

Unfortunately my camera is being a dickhead and I won't be able to get any pictures until this weekend, but all the items are in excellent condition.

Does money sound interesting for the ISP Decimator? How much?

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Decerto posted:

Does money sound interesting for the ISP Decimator? How much?

I got somebody looking at it tomorrow. If it doesn't sell, I'll get you a good price for it.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Things I am looking for:
- Volume and/or wah pedal. Working with bass preferred. An Ibanez Demon Wah would be great.
- a handful of patch cables anywhere bewtween 3' and 6" for the pedalboard. Quality over quantity, or else I'll just order from Bayou cables in a few months.
- some odd sounding pedals, a good bass synth would be cool on the cheap.

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

Boss CS-3 Compressor
Marshall Jackhammer

What about my Copilot Orbit + like $10 for your Fuzz Factory?

The Orbit is in brand new condition with box and manual. Check my post a bit above for samples + e-mail address.

Let me know.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
My Catalinbread V8 Fuzz is still available. $70 or trade for something cool, make me an offer.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Selling my Boss OC-3 octave pedal to offset the hurt of another purchase's cost. It's polyphonic so it will track chords or multiple notes unlike the OC-2 and many other octave pedals. It also has an 'OC-2' mode that has both one and two octaves down with controllable wet/dry mix for each. Also has a distortion + octave setting. Has separate inputs for guitar or bass and has a direct-out as well as the standard output. Loaded!

Mine's in great condition. $70 + a few bucks shipping.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Still looking for an American strat!

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Boss CS-3 Compressor
Marshall Jackhammer

True bypass wah
Anything interesting

I will give you a rocktron wah, a v-amp pro, a hammond m3 from the 60's for the gr-20 and gk-3. I need that poo poo. Or cash. Give me a number.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists

pennywisdom posted:

Still looking for an American strat!

My American Deluxe is still currently for sale or trade. You didn't say anything to me last page...interested?

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
i love the color on that strat. i would love it if you would give that to me for $20, which is the exact amount of money I have to spend on guitars right now...

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Any interest in a Lovetone Ring Stinger clone? I commissioned someone from HCEG to build it for me, and it's nice, but also the most expensive niche pedal I own. Considering I no longer have a job, I'm considering selling a bunch of stuff.

Also have a Boss Made In Japan 1980's silver-screw model CE-2 Chorus with the large "CE-2" font, apparently the rarest version of the pedal.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Rashomon posted:

My American Deluxe is still currently for sale or trade. You didn't say anything to me last page...interested?

What's the price on that? I'm tempted, but I have State Property Taxes coming. :ohdear:

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Rashomon posted:

Could I grab your email?

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

It's austinregan AT gmail DOT com.

edit: I was hoping to get $900. I'd consider trades, but doubt I'd let it go for less than a nice blonde Tele or a Jazzmaster.

Rashomon fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 24, 2009

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

Sorry guys, looks like craigslist was good to me and the only thing left is the Ernie Ball. If anything falls through, I'll hit each one of you up that put in an offer.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Selling a teriffic pair of Shure se530s in SAmart. No trades. The best IEMs I've ever used!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3124418

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
Still trying to sell or trade my Red Witch Moon Phase ($135 Shipped), the Dan-O Cool Cat Fuzz ($25) and the Dan-O Cool Cat Drive ($20)

looking for a Barber Dirty Bomb, Earthquaker Hoof (or some other super awesome russian muff), earthbound supercollider, modded or unmodded ds-1. got anything cool, guys?

Meow
Dec 31, 2004

That Moon Phase seems neat. Are you interested in a Boss MT-2 Metal Zone and/or AC-3 Acoustic Sim?

I also have an MXR Wylde Overdrive of which I'm pretty fond, though I have little use for it. So I'll mention it too.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and drop some info on these:

Click here for the full 1280x1024 image.

I got the Wylde from a guy who gave me some goofball 'ktec' adapter to power it, so I guess it's part and parcel. I'm original owner on the two Boss units.

These sell new for $99, $99 and $79 respectively, so I figure they're worth around forty-some each. I'm more interested in trades for other pedals than cash, but whateva~.

Anybody got a Pedaltrain board?

Meow fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 25, 2009

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
wylde overdrive was pretty cool, but not really my thing.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Rashomon posted:

I don't even like strats and I'm all :3: over that thing.

7.62WorldOrder
Apr 19, 2002

I'm looking to sell or trade my GNX4. This includes a drum machine, looper, 8-track recorder, 2GB memory card and the MFX Supermodels pack, which includes the full suite of Supermodels and all the tutorial videos. I'd also do cash. I've moved to an Ableton-based DAW so I don't need the 8-track anymore. I'm looking to replace some of its effects. Here are a few things I'm looking for:

Soldano Supercharger GTO
MXR Carbon Copy delay or other delay pedal
Subdecay Liquid Sunshine
Envelope filter pedal
Boss TU-2 tuner or Korg Pitchblack tuner

or any other good boutique effects pedals I might not be aware of that might work well with a Fender Deville 410.

7.62WorldOrder fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 25, 2009

Bathos
Sep 20, 2004

Meow posted:

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone

Been wanting one of these for quite a while.

I want to part with my Ibanez DE-7 delay. It's in great condition and includes the box and manual. I've had it for a couple years, but it's seen nothing but tabletop use, so it's looking good.

What say you?

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

West Ham Sandwich posted:

I don't even like strats and I'm all :3: over that thing.

I'm surprised at the positive response, as when I first got it and posted it in the "Post your new gear" thread, the response was almost a unanimous :barf:. It's actually quite nice in person, and unique, too. And plays like a motherfucker, I just am not really a Strat guy.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I have an Non-Nano EHX Doctor Q that I am looking to trade for some bass stuff, got something to offer let me know. I don't use it so might as well trade it.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
I've got a couple things I'm looking to get rid of. Mostly looking for cash but trades are always welcome. Only trades I'd be interested in would be drum stuff (snares and cymbals) and bass stuff (basses, pedals, maybe a head, no cabs unless it's a henry the 8x8).

If you want pictures I can get some more, just ask. I've got a Zildjian Z Custom 21" MEGABELL ride just like this:

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Zildjian-Z-Custom-Mega-Bell-Ride?sku=441297&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26029870

I use a 20" ride I can crash on and just kinda picked this up on a whim, totally not my style. I'd take like $150 + shipping for it, or of course trades.

I've also got a super killer bass that I wish I didn't have to get rid of, but I can't afford to have 3 nice basses right now and this one has too many knobs/switches for me.

This is a US-made G&L L-2000 with the narrow (1.5") #6 neck option, figured maple fretboard and matching blueburst headstock. Plays and sounds great, but I generally dig simple passive basses so my G&L SB2 is pretty much my dream bass with just 2 volume knobs. This one has a small ding on the front, not sure if you can see it in the pictures but if anyone is seriously interested in buying/trading for this thing I'll take a picture that shows it well.

Looking to get about $850 plus a few bucks for shipping for this one, or of course interested in partial/whole trades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Bathos posted:

Been wanting one of these for quite a while.

I want to part with my Ibanez DE-7 delay. It's in great condition and includes the box and manual. I've had it for a couple years, but it's seen nothing but tabletop use, so it's looking good.

What say you?

The MT-2 is commonly mocked and booed and I have no idea why. I've had one since the mid-90s and it's not a bad piece of equipment. You can get some horrible, nasty sounds out of it but you can get some usable, interesting sounds from it as well. Be careful with the EQ, that's all. Simple as that. There are also some awesome, easy mods out there for them that can "modernize" their sound with a couple of simple board component swaps.

I just decided I'm going to record some clips played through it and post them on another message board that makes fun of the MT-2 all the time... without telling them it's an MT-2 based clip. I want to see if I can make them say how great it sounds and then drop on them that it's the Boss.