Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frodnonnag
Aug 13, 2007

-Troika- posted:

unban this man and give him a medal

seriously there should be a medal for successfully killing George Melons

yeah, really. i went up against melon one on one in the dome, he was naked while i was fully geared, and he still kicked my rear end. the only thing that might legitimately kill melons in a round is a bigass bomb, or a sneaky flashbang, and even then it is iffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nazi Zombies
Mar 18, 2009

Modrasone posted:

The new Vent has options to disallow multiple connections from the same IP and a pretty solid admin options.

Is there any way to mask/block your ip? I would consider even changing my static ip, but I'm not sure that would work.

Modrasone
Jul 27, 2008

HE WANTS THIS AND SO SHOULD YOU!

Nazi Zombies posted:

Is there any way to mask/block your ip? I would consider even changing my static ip, but I'm not sure that would work.

None that wouldn't be a lot of a fiddling. In the old version of Ventrilo that was around when videocompiler did his stuff you just had admins that could kick or IP ban. With the new version you have several tiers of users and if you're not registered on the server (which an admin has to do manually) you show up as "Guest". Guest accounts are incredibly locked down and can even be set so they can't talk until an admin lets them. In short, the glory days of Vent harrassing are pretty much over.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS
Yeah that guy had a guest account so I was pretty uncaring about banning him for being a douche. Figured it was some idiot pubbie.

Nazi Zombies
Mar 18, 2009

Modrasone posted:

None that wouldn't be a lot of a fiddling. In the old version of Ventrilo that was around when videocompiler did his stuff you just had admins that could kick or IP ban. With the new version you have several tiers of users and if you're not registered on the server (which an admin has to do manually) you show up as "Guest". Guest accounts are incredibly locked down and can even be set so they can't talk until an admin lets them. In short, the glory days of Vent harrassing are pretty much over.

Well it looks like I'll have to stick to talking poo poo over my new trash talk :D

I can't wait to spam Sam Jackson quotes nonstop over Xbox live.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I just pulled a Burke from Aliens in The Killing Floor. In the game you are able to weld doors shut and if a teammate wants to get through, they have to unweld it, which goes much faster than welding it shut. So I'm playing on a normal difficulty server (which is still pretty hard) and I'm fighting with my teammates in a room. Then I notice a room behind us and I walk in the room (which has no other entrances) and shut the door and then weld it shut. I can hear my teammates fighting the horde outside and see them losing health, and eventually they all die and get mad at me for welding them out of the room.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

MelonDude posted:

Yeah that guy had a guest account so I was pretty uncaring about banning him for being a douche. Figured it was some idiot pubbie.
I've never played SS13, is that really being a douche? Because it sounds more like an unarmed guy managed to legitimately kill you and a friend and that bothered you. :3:

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

MelonDude posted:

Yeah that guy had a guest account so I was pretty uncaring about banning him for kicking my rear end
glad we got that straightened out, I was totally on the edge of my seat.

Derakarsis
Aug 7, 2007
Hope you've had your shots
My bad- I originally shocked melons dude to public nudity :D- I wasn't planning on moving it further. It was only when the other guy dragged me into the cell and opened up on me with a laser pistol that all bets were off- I figured I was going to take anyone down with me if I was going out.

The intent wasn't to be a douche without cause.

- Haven't registered and was logged on from another location I don't usually use.

Crummers
Dec 30, 2008
I was the security guard that round. I was a little drunk and kinda forgot to disarm you since I was planning on letting you out in five minutes anyway.

Derakarsis
Aug 7, 2007
Hope you've had your shots

Meeble posted:

I was the security guard that round. I was a little drunk and kinda forgot to disarm you since I was planning on letting you out in five minutes anyway.

Hilarity ensued

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Mikan posted:

Yes. I'm posting the thread Sunday or Monday. I'm going to run three or four intro games over the course of the month.

Like the other guy said, e-mail me when you start it? I'm really interested in playing.

As for griefs; I came up with a fairly entertaining one for Halo 3 which ended up working wonders. It's called gangbanging; what you do is get your entire team into SUVs and Motorcycles (Warthogs and Mongeese respectively), and then go around glocking the other team via drivebys, getting out and killing them is okay too. Muggings (beatdowns) are also acceptable.

You have to make sure you're playing on a regular TS game mode so that your starting weapons are an AR and pistol, but otherwise it's awesome. I ended up getting my entire pubby team in one match to join in, and not only join in but WIN by a stupidly large margin. The trashtalk in the lobby afterwards was glorious.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

speaking of halo 3, its fun to let someone hijack the gunner seat for a vehicle and just drive him around and letting him kill your teammates.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

IShallRiseAgain posted:

speaking of halo 3, its fun to let someone hijack the gunner seat for a vehicle and just drive him around and letting him kill your teammates.

Or you can passively grief and get on the gunner seat of the other team's mongoose and just go along for the ride. Sometimes they actually play along and drive me around, other times they get off and kill me.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS

Jetsetlemming posted:

I've never played SS13, is that really being a douche? Because it sounds more like an unarmed guy managed to legitimately kill you and a friend and that bothered you. :3:

Nah I was the unarmed and naked guy. Heh. I showed up after that other idiot was being beaten down.

JibbaJabbaJimmy
May 21, 2001
This most likely was mentioned before, but just in case, COD4 is a great game to grief on hardcore. I've found the best technique is to equip three stun grenades and martyrdom. I'll use the stun grenade to freeze a teammate in combat, or just focus on one teammate with the grenades until he tks me. When I die, a grenade drops and kills the stunned teammate. For some reason, using this method, you typically get a standard respawn timer instead of getting punished with an extended spawn time.

Brimstone Inquiry
Jan 21, 2007

May the stun/martydom grief bless us all, Amen.

To contribute more, it seems that the Call of Duty games like to spawn people in the same place if there are a lot of people in other places. Taking advantage, I plant claymores/bouncing betties just away from the spawn points in CoD4/5 during free-for-alls in Hardcore. They respawn. They move. They die. They respawn again and then I spawn-camp them for one more kill from long distance. Good luck is killing them a third time in the same place

"drat dude you suck"

"*$##*^CAMPWHORE!(*"

Sure you have to wait for their countdown, but THEY have to wait as well, with the benefit of knowing that they died twice (thrice?) and got nothing out of the wait.

Street Fighter IV, Round 1: FIGHT!
I've got a certain pattern down to a science with Cammy. First thing I do is walk right to them with no regard for blocking or attacking. If it's a Ken, they'll automatically jump most of the time, which puts them behind me so I can grab and throw. I bait a flaming Shoryuken, whereupon I jump straight up and throw them. Jump back, EX Hooligan to them and throw. Then I get just out of striking distance and crouch/block.

For the rest of the round. Any attempt to pass is met with Thrust Kicks and Hooligans. I do this in Championship mode so there is less quitting and more gnashing of teeth. Any decent player can break through that crap, and good for them. It's mainly to annoy people who refuse to change strategies. Also for the few remaining flowchart Kens; they seem to never learn. Well screw them. They can contemplate the meaning of life in the corner.

False Edit: If using Rose, I do the just-out-of-reach crouch/blocking and needle them with random Fierce Kicks (it reaches surprisingly far) and the secret slide that nobody ever uses for some reason. drat thing can slide under some projectiles; do that poo poo!

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

I found this little grief after I was a victim of it and decided to let the general public in on it in the most fun way possible.

In Ultima online you could have houses to store all the crap you had and could buy/sell them to other people. When you traded a house you'd get a little rolled up scroll named "a house deed" or something. Well there was another item that looked exactly like a house deed. So what you'd do is trade the house for real, close the window and say 'oops', then reopen trade and put up the fake scroll. 99/100 they'd accept and give you all their money for a useless scroll. This would be a normal rear end in a top hat scam but I put a twist on it. I'd tell them I just screwed them and they had to TAKE A GREAT GEAS UPON THEM IN ORDER TO REGAIN THEIR WEALTH! I'd send them on random errands like "Bring me 100 bananas." or I'd tell them to kill a random named red NPC. Every human that spawn got it's own random name so I'd write down a few before hand. Some people would get into it and role play it out or whatever. Most had the whole "OMG I HAVE YOU'RE IP ADRES I WIL FINDE YOU AND STAB YOU!!!!!!!!!11111"

Empowering the general public CAN be fun!

ducttape
Mar 1, 2008
quite accidentally found a way to grief a room full of young computer gamers.

I spent a summer working as a camp counselor at a computer camp. In theory, it was about learning how they worked, programming, and meeting kindred spirits. In reality, it was about playing video games 12 hours per day. The most popular game during free play (when everyone was on the LAN) was battlefield 1942.

It was coming to the end of the match. The Japanese side had captured 4 of the 5 spawn points, and was rushing toward the last one. Figuring I'd take advantage of all the people that like to switch to the winning side to boost my own score, I spawned as an allied sniper, and hid in a house that had a view of the spawn point, as well as a crate of ammo.

My plan was to hide out there, and snipe as many people as I could in the time that the game had left, since most players just stand by a point they're trying to capture. It was going great. There was a steady stream of stationary targets, and I was enjoying the steady stream of curses from the other players. However, I noticed something odd: the Japanese were not capturing the spawn point.

It turned out that I was close enough to the flag that they were unable to convert it, just keep it neutral. Looking at the game settings, I realized that, if this point was not captured, the game would take upward of 2 hours to be counted as a draw.

It didn't last 2 hours, but it did last until free play was over, and they had to get dinner. Probably the best part of it was that I had chosen a handle that sounded like a bot name (BF 1942 used 'real names' for their bots), which spawned a heated argument of 'who let the bots in', vs. 'there aren't any bots'.

UglykitteN
Feb 12, 2008

So full of shit I should be religious.
My history of griefing starts a long time ago in a state far, far away. Nebraska. Offutt AFB in Nebraska, to be exact. I was playing a game of BF 1942 with my best friend. We start servers just to get on and dick around. Chasing each other with vehicles, suicide bombs, traps, landing on each others carriers. One day, some random idiot joins the game and starts recruiting for his lame guild. We got back and forth like that for a while, the whole time, my friend is telling me where he is on the phone. I was sniping him every chance I got, and it never occurred to him why he would die, but his teammate. But he continued to recruit.

Him: Cmon u can b the cammander of the armred devision

Me: United Federation of Elite Homosexuals!

Him: That ur guild?

Me: Yup. Wanna join? You can command the Reach Around division.

Finally, I sniped him one last time and he rage quit.

My real griefing came when I rolled an Undead Mage and FINALLY hit the level cap (I hadn't done so by that time...still vanilla WoW, I think a month after AQ opened). The most fun I ever had was killing the Defias Traitor on his death march. After a few kills, the call would go out and level capped guildies would come to the rescue. It never really worked. I could spawn long enough to one shot the traitor before getting destroyed. The best ratio I remember was something like 12 v 1.

Towards the end of my WoW career, my friend who had a Rogue and I would go phishing. I rolled a low level alt, stripped him naked, flagged him, and went around asking for buffs. Some idiot would buff me, flag themself, and get rear end rammed by my friend. Once enough people would catch on, we'd move somewhere else. I made a macro that said "Altofloccus has reported you for violation of PvP terms. To avoid being banned, please type in /pvp reset." Walk into a group of people, hit it, wait a few seconds for the whole group to flag and my friend to waste them all.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I've been spending the last week or two griefing TFC and CS:S in the evenings, and... it's harder than it should be, drat it!

With TFC, it seems the easiest way is to go combat medic. When you rush ahead of everyone enough times, especially when 10-12 people are hammering the MEDIC! button, it doesn't take too many rounds before someone starts screaming "WOULD YOU loving START HEALING YOUR TEAM PLEASE"

It's just a matter of switching between servers until you find some guy barking orders via voice chat. Once I find a server where one or two guys are almost constantly talking about "strategy" over the mics, then I know I've hit gold.

Also, as a medic, only healing other medics (and no one else) because of "professional courtesy" or "union rules" is fun. :D

As for CS:S, all I really know is teamflashing and managing to not get killed till the end of the round and wandering off as the last survivor of my team. Using hostages as meatshields in cs_office is fun on servers where the CTs HAVE to save all of them or else the CTs get killed at the end of round [yes, there are servers like this]

Are there any other good medic griefs that people will actually notice? Usually it takes 10-15 minutes before they see me NOT BEING A TEAM PLAYER

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Quake 3 rocket arena (as someone already mentioned) railing ppl to void.

Q2ctf when you grapple to a wall/ceiling/floor you become an immovable object, lot of narrow corridors and doorways you can block entirely, or in crazy 16vs16 public servers there were always 10+ defending, get the flag, bring it back to base but don't cap it.

WoW, when I went for High Warlord -rank (basically get the most honor points on your whole server by playing battlegrounds for two weeks in a row, AFTER being in the top-10 for 5+ weeks. 15+ hours a day, seven days in a week.) with my UD-priest, basically I stood at Arathi basin lumbermill and mind controlled alliance players to a suicide jump off the cliff.
I killed hundreds of them a day and there wasn't anything to counter it, no breaking before 20s mark, no trinkets and especially no will of the forsaken, hah! It also didn't hurt that shadowpriests were so horribly overpowered there wasn't another class that could stand any chance in duel.

Back in the day when Warsong gulch (that's WoW's capture the flag) came a prep rogue with rocket boots, free action potions and vanish + drop flag -trick could run from the flag to another flag double speed and could not be stopped. That was pretty lame tactic but in a small server it resulted very quickly to a point where we didn't need to play at all, opposing teams just asked it to be over quickly so they can go back in 1,5hr queue for another game.

IHatePancakes
Jan 29, 2009
Left 4 Dead

Closet Trivia!
Whenever I play with a good online buddy of mine, we always make our hapless teammates play trivia questions whenever they get themselves killed. I got the idea from the Team Roomba TF2 video I saw on here. We'll wait outside the closet and ask them questions. If they answer right, they get released. If not, better hope for another closet!

:)"Name 4 of the 7 oceans" (trick question if you have ever seen a map)
:v:"uh..pacific..atlantic..."
:)"Well, thats two.."
:v:"Mexico?"

Left 2 Dead
My friend and I played the poo poo out of this game on expert. We're pretty drat good at it, so we have a knack of speedrunning the level leaving our teammates behind. Always results in hilarity as it can be hard running with just you and one other person.

Pacifism solves everything
In normal campaign or versus mode, play a pacifist. Be nice, open and close doors for your teammates, heal at horrible times and never fire your weapon. You can melee once in a while, but if you're good and you avoid everything, all the better.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

I've been spending the last week or two griefing TFC and CS:S in the evenings, and... it's harder than it should be, drat it!

With TFC, it seems the easiest way is to go combat medic. When you rush ahead of everyone enough times, especially when 10-12 people are hammering the MEDIC! button, it doesn't take too many rounds before someone starts screaming "WOULD YOU loving START HEALING YOUR TEAM PLEASE"

It's just a matter of switching between servers until you find some guy barking orders via voice chat. Once I find a server where one or two guys are almost constantly talking about "strategy" over the mics, then I know I've hit gold.

Also, as a medic, only healing other medics (and no one else) because of "professional courtesy" or "union rules" is fun. :D

As for CS:S, all I really know is teamflashing and managing to not get killed till the end of the round and wandering off as the last survivor of my team. Using hostages as meatshields in cs_office is fun on servers where the CTs HAVE to save all of them or else the CTs get killed at the end of round [yes, there are servers like this]

Are there any other good medic griefs that people will actually notice? Usually it takes 10-15 minutes before they see me NOT BEING A TEAM PLAYER

Just go for the simple tactic of getting in their way while they are fighting and then when they get mad, tell them that you are only doing your job and healing them.

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
The best griefing is admin griefing like on this one CS server i was admin on when i was younger. I would log on, and make absurdly nationalistic demands. People with high pings were accused of being foreigners and would get the boot unless they spoke passable American english over a microphone. The GUI buy menu also had the nation of origin for each gun, so I would make an absurd demand over the AMX admin message thing that next round would be '100% American guns only'and if i heard an AK or something I would freak out and start accusing people of being unpatriotic. People who killed me with foreign made guns got a ban.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

blackguy32 posted:

Just go for the simple tactic of getting in their way while they are fighting and then when they get mad, tell them that you are only doing your job and healing them.

All the bulletholes are in the front, so obviously you need to be right in front of them to heal them. :colbert:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Heal all the disguised/cloaked friendly spies.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

YggiDee posted:

Heal all the disguised/cloaked friendly spies.

I'm not sure about disguised, but I'm pretty sure cloaking cuts off the healing beam, and has for some time.

Better yet, heal and uber the disguised enemy spies.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Yep, I've taken to doing that too. Cloaking doesn't work, but healing disguised spies has lead to some rage-chatting. :D

That and healing a medic who's healing someone else has been good to me lately. I've routinely had scouts [what is it with scouts, why are they all like that?] jump up and down in front of me, and beat me with baseball bats, trying to get me to heal them while I'm healing up another medic. Good times.

I was playing the other day, and took up camping on some high up ledge [actually it was on top of one of the shipping containers in granary, around the middle capture point] and I had a scout come and beat me mercilessly with his bat while SCREAMING into the mic that I needed to heal him and that I wasn't being A TEAM PLAYER. gently caress that I got killin' to do! And this was like 3-4 minutes into the game, a record for me.

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jun 16, 2009

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

I guess scouts are influenced by that video where scout beats heavy with bat in order to get sandwich.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

UglykitteN posted:

My real griefing came when I rolled an Undead Mage and FINALLY hit the level cap (I hadn't done so by that time...still vanilla WoW, I think a month after AQ opened). The most fun I ever had was killing the Defias Traitor on his death march. After a few kills, the call would go out and level capped guildies would come to the rescue. It never really worked. I could spawn long enough to one shot the traitor before getting destroyed. The best ratio I remember was something like 12 v 1.
I used to do pretty much the same thing, I'd roll up a hunter on a spanking-new server, go to the defias traitor spawn, stand back, and tab-select him and tap him with my ranged attacks because they were instant hits. I'd make a game of offering to group people, and then stealing the kill from anyone who didn't join me. I spent a few hours doing this one day, some people get a mental block in MMOs about proper quest progression, and they just just can't get the fact that sometimes it's easier to just cut and run.. So I had like 20 or more people (too close together to even count them) really pissed at me, some of them literally standing there trying to tap the quest mob for over an hour. One genius started up a raid party even, on the theory that "40 people can hit the mob faster than that douchebag Isaldren can."

So I let them take the kill that time. But not the time after.

raids don't give quest credit for lowbie quests :laugh:

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 17, 2009

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

coyo7e posted:

raids don't give quest credit for lowbie quests :laugh:

Hahahahah. Proof positive that the absolute best griefs encourage the victims to grief themselves :v:

Goky
Jan 11, 2005
Goky is like Goku only more kawaii ^____^
I'm not sure how many people would really appreciate this, but I had a level 19 tank druid with an inventory full of small +15 to life charms that did ~4K fire damage with the help of a level 43 enchant sorceress.

I made the character due to all of the level 40-60's who would show up in low level dueling games. It was always more entertaining to kill them with a level 19 than a level 59 or something, so I guess it's reverse grief. Sometimes I'd just PK public games which was equally as enjoyable. Here's a screenshot from before the character was finished:

By the time I was done, it had a little over 5K life. Most level 19's would probably have about 100 or so. Hell, most level 90's don't even have 5K life except for barbarians and druids.

I used a Ravenclaw bow as my weapon, which a) is invisible to everyone if you're in bear form and b) always hits regardless of attack rating. For extra fun I'd use the "invisible javelin" bug so that they'd think I was even more of a cheater.

The character still has a bit of a legacy apparently due to the roleplaying that I would do (the bear was a very innocent 8 year old who was afraid of everything and the sorc was his older brother named Chad than beat up the 8 year and forced him to do mean things. Some of the banter was classic). I haven't played Diablo 2 in about three years, but some people that I keep in touch with tell me that knock-off "hipii's" name "hippy" or "hipeee" show up monthly or so in low level dueling circles. Apparently they don't really get the point and they sort of suck. :(

Goky fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jun 17, 2009

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Goky posted:

The character still has a bit of a legacy apparently due to the roleplaying that I would do (the bear was a very innocent 8 year old who was afraid of everything and the sorc was his older brother named Chad than beat up the 8 year and forced him to do mean things. Some of the banter was classic). I haven't played Diablo 2 in about three years, but some people that I keep in touch with tell me that knock-off "hipii's" name "hippy" or "hipeee" show up monthly or so in low level dueling circles. Apparently they don't really get the point and they sort of suck. :(
Or, you may just not be the only person to ever name a druid "hippy" in a video game.

I like your style of twinking, though.

Goky
Jan 11, 2005
Goky is like Goku only more kawaii ^____^

coyo7e posted:

Or, you may just not be the only person to ever name a druid "hippy" in a video game.

I like your style of twinking, though.

But they're bear druids that have an enormous amount of life and reuse my old quotes and phrases!

But thanks! I always enjoyed the "Dodge Viper engine under a Ford Festiva" approach to designing PKers. The surprise makes it all the more satisfying.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
In Call Of Duty 4 just now, I was playing on Bloc with a sniper kit, and I spawned next to the pool. I went over to that hole in the side of the pool area and hopped up there, then crept out on the very edge of it, and then from there jumped on this diagonal support beam that lets you get a decent ways up in the air. From here you can snipe clear across the level. You have a perfect line of sight for that concrete staircase across the way and the hole in the wall. I went 20-0 in this round because they just kept returning to that spot.

A lot of them started yelling at me after the game, so I guess I griefed them? I'm pretty sure any decent sniper could have taken me out, it's such a vast distance that I can barely see them when I snipe them, most of the time I'd just be guessing, since it was just vague changes in scenery that I couldn't ever tell for sure was or wasn't a person.

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Tenkaris posted:

A lot of them started yelling at me after the game, so I guess I griefed them? I'm pretty sure any decent sniper could have taken me out, it's such a vast distance that I can barely see them when I snipe them, most of the time I'd just be guessing, since it was just vague changes in scenery that I couldn't ever tell for sure was or wasn't a person.

1. Any change in scenery is always a person.

2. Unless you were playing hardcore, it's completely their fault for not checking the killcam. Even in hardcore, if you were still within the level and not below or outside it, it's just a good hiding spot. Not griefing, but still a good story. A lot of people who play CoD4 are just crybabies who can't handle losing well and have to shift blame from themselves to you so it's not their fault they lost.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Promoted Pawn posted:

A lot of people who play CoD4 are just crybabies who can't handle losing well and have to shift blame from themselves to you so it's not their fault they lost.

This isn't just CoD4, this is every single multiplayer game ever made

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

frodnonnag posted:

yeah, really. i went up against melon one on one in the dome, he was naked while i was fully geared, and he still kicked my rear end. the only thing that might legitimately kill melons in a round is a bigass bomb, or a sneaky flashbang, and even then it is iffy.

Someone killed Melons just recently by toolboxing them. He then threw a fit and banned that person.

The funny part is that Melons started it by punching them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
DRIVE BY RANDOM TITLING! YOU MAY BE NEXT!

Tenkaris posted:

In Call Of Duty 4 just now, I was playing on Bloc with a sniper kit, and I spawned next to the pool. I went over to that hole in the side of the pool area and hopped up there, then crept out on the very edge of it, and then from there jumped on this diagonal support beam that lets you get a decent ways up in the air. From here you can snipe clear across the level. You have a perfect line of sight for that concrete staircase across the way and the hole in the wall. I went 20-0 in this round because they just kept returning to that spot.

I sniped from this spot at QuakeCon last year to cheese out some sniper skin unlocks, and I'm pretty sure I heard people screaming my in-game name in frustration.

• Locked thread