Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I've got a Motu 828mkII USB for sale or trade. Hardly been used, I'm selling it because my MBP only has two usb slots and the motu is a bit big. I'd be interested in trades for a small firewire box (Presonus Firebox + some cash would be ideal) or £300 for a straight sale.

Only thing I've ever had with it is the SPDIF made random crackles. Nothing was ever plugged into the SPDIF so I just turned them off on the onboard mixer, had no problems after that v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pimpology 101
Aug 6, 2006
Pimpin' ain't easy.
Anybody in NYC with a blues jr guitar amp that they would like to part with?

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
i'm still looking to get rid of my CAD M9. it's a tube driven, large Diaphragm Condenser mic. here's the specs via zzounds. it has probably less than 3 hours of studio time on it. I will take $180 shipped. that's $100 LESS THAN RETAIL. I am also interested in a Presonus Firebox, so if you have one, or something similar, i'd be willing to talk trades. I am unhappy with my focusrite saffire.

For Loop fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 31, 2009

Bo Shek
Sep 1, 2005

:mindfreak:
I love doing this kind of thing.. I've got so much stuff laying around my place, it's ridiculous. Here's what I can think of at the moment, I'll probably take inventory tomorrow and add to it later..

What I've got

Gretsch g3161

(note that this particular picture isn't mine, it's just for reference. I can get you pictures of mine if anyone is interested)

-Digitech Whammy

-Boss Equilizer

-Ibanez TS reissue

-Fender Princeton 65 combo

-Old school Rogers 360 swing set (unsure of exact year, but can find out.. doesn't have original snare) sounds absolutely great and served me for years. I've just got a pearl session custom set up in the studio at the moment, so it's just sitting around.

-Multitude of different snare drums, a tama piccolo snare and some others.

What I want

Any sort of studio quality mics (large diaphragm condensers preferred though will consider anything reasonable), anything studio related.. decent monitors, headphone amps, that sort of stuff. Also, any sort of odd ball instruments you might have lying around, particularly percussion (bells would be a huge plus).

For the Gretsch, I might consider just about anything of equal value. I'm not picky and have an attention span short enough to take all kinds of offers. Sadly, I bought this with my graduation money awhile back but between the fact that I no longer play guitar in my band, my Gibson LP, and my Kramer 650g (main axe at the moment) the Gretsch has been collecting dust. It's got no major cosmetic problems, though the input has actually fallen into the body (easy fix, can probably do it for you if you're interested but worried).

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.
Mmm, I like that Gretsch, PM sent.

MrWeight
Dec 9, 2006

by Ozma
Anyone wanna buy my Hand Sonic 15? I've had it for quite a while, and it's too difficult to integrate into bands where I already play one instrument. They're 1300 new American, and I live in Canada. I'd be willing to sell for 900. There is some cosmetic damage (scuffs) but that's it. Everything works fine.

Would also be willing to trade for some drum shells.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

Bo Shek posted:

I love doing this kind of thing.. I've got so much stuff laying around my place, it's ridiculous. Here's what I can think of at the moment, I'll probably take inventory tomorrow and add to it later..

What I've got

Gretsch g3161

(note that this particular picture isn't mine, it's just for reference. I can get you pictures of mine if anyone is interested)

-Digitech Whammy

-Boss Equilizer

-Ibanez TS reissue

-Fender Princeton 65 combo

-Old school Rogers 360 swing set (unsure of exact year, but can find out.. doesn't have original snare) sounds absolutely great and served me for years. I've just got a pearl session custom set up in the studio at the moment, so it's just sitting around.

-Multitude of different snare drums, a tama piccolo snare and some others.

What I want

Any sort of studio quality mics (large diaphragm condensers preferred though will consider anything reasonable), anything studio related.. decent monitors, headphone amps, that sort of stuff. Also, any sort of odd ball instruments you might have lying around, particularly percussion (bells would be a huge plus).

For the Gretsch, I might consider just about anything of equal value. I'm not picky and have an attention span short enough to take all kinds of offers. Sadly, I bought this with my graduation money awhile back but between the fact that I no longer play guitar in my band, my Gibson LP, and my Kramer 650g (main axe at the moment) the Gretsch has been collecting dust. It's got no major cosmetic problems, though the input has actually fallen into the body (easy fix, can probably do it for you if you're interested but worried).

What version is that Digitech whammy? I might be interested in it.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Los Padre posted:

Mmm, I like that Gretsch, PM sent.

My old roommate/guitarist has that exact same guitar. Fantastic tone, especially the lows.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Crosspostin' dis

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3147251

For Loop
Apr 12, 2005
The Word on the Street.
I need to move my CAD M9 tube mic as fast as I can, so anyone want it for $170? it's barely used and still practically brand new.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3137548&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post361499382

Bo Shek
Sep 1, 2005

Twlight posted:

What version is that Digitech whammy? I might be interested in it.

I'll look tonight, I honestly don't know. I got it like 2 years ago if that helps? I've only used the thing like 3 times. Bought it on a whim awhile ago and realized that it wasn't for me. Cool pedal though.

MasterWerk posted:

I need to move my CAD M9 tube mic as fast as I can, so anyone want it for $170? it's barely used and still practically brand new.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3137548&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post361499382

I'd definitely do it if I could afford it. My buddy had one of these and it was a really good mic, so if anyone out there is on the fence about buying this maybe that'll help?

Nelsocracy
Nov 25, 2004
Indubitably!
Anyone in Toronto area have a Fender Twin they are willing to part with? I have a Fender Blues Jr. and some pedals along with money. If you aren't interested in a trade I might be interested in outright buying.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I've got an EHX Worm (small box) with power supply that I'm looking to trade for a tremolo, vibrato, or phaser.

qball
Aug 1, 2002

You could go and have a bite, and you'd still be hearin' that one.
I haven't been using my Catalinbread Ottava Magus so if someone wants to trade for anything...

I'd like a nice silicone fuzz but I'm open to offers.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

qball posted:

I haven't been using my Catalinbread Ottava Magus so if someone wants to trade for anything...

I'd like a nice silicone fuzz but I'm open to offers.

I've got a Catalinbread V8 Fuzz I'd be willing to trade if you're interested.

Zentrenched
Jun 7, 2005

It's all noise to me.
I have a Danelectro Liquid Metal that's looking for a new home (UK). In box and used about twice.

Willing to swap for a Marshall Echo Head or similar.

qball
Aug 1, 2002

You could go and have a bite, and you'd still be hearin' that one.

hamaien posted:

I've got a Catalinbread V8 Fuzz I'd be willing to trade if you're interested.

I've tried the V8 fuzz before and it was just way too much fuzz for me. I find that a lot with the Catalinbread pedals, they give you huge boosts and way over the top effects but I'm after more of a vintage sound.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge
Ibanez Tube King. In perfect condition. Solid steel construction. Runs a tube at high voltage. Inbuilt tunable noise gate.

I'll probably be able to ship this for free too :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I'm going to be coming into possession of a Peavey 5150 4x12 slant-top cabinet some time this week that I really have no use for (it's part of a sale that the seller doesn't want to split up). It looks to be in very good condition and I'd rather not ship it. If anyone in the NY/NJ/CT area is interested, PM or IM me at notbisticles and we'll figure out details.

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jun 8, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I can vouch that the Tube King is a great sounding pedal, someone should check it out. Especially if he's offering a deal.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Agreed posted:

I can vouch that the Tube King is a great sounding pedal, someone should check it out. Especially if he's offering a deal.

Thanks Agreed. It's a great pedal. It just doesn't suit my setup. I'll take a trade for anything interesting. A transparent overdrive pedal would be nice, but I'm open to any offers.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking to score a hotplate.

To trade I have a PODxt, vintage ce-2, or a wasabi overdrive.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Thanks Agreed. It's a great pedal. It just doesn't suit my setup. I'll take a trade for anything interesting. A transparent overdrive pedal would be nice, but I'm open to any offers.

Marshall Bluesbreaker? I'll check what else I'm not using.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
Not sure about the Bluesbreaker. What else do you have?

Another pedal I don't use. EHx Clone Theory. Perfect condition. Free shipping.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Zakalwe posted:

Another pedal I don't use. EHx Clone Theory. Perfect condition. Free shipping.

What would you be looking for?

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Scarf posted:

What would you be looking for?

I wouldn't mind a nice transparent, soft overdrive, but almost anything else might tempt me.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Anybody want my floor pod multi-effects pedal?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line6-Floor-POD-Plus-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=150212

Don't have the original box, but I may be able to find the manual. In perfect working condition and all that jazz, I just upgraded to individual effects as opposed to multi-effects. I'll ship it for free, too.

Primarily looking for a noise gate, some kind of delay, or just money. Make an offer.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!

Alecks posted:

Valley Arts/Samick Strat Copy, it was designed by Valley Arts, then Samick bought out the company and started building their designs. Shortly after, Gibson bought Valley Arts from Samick.

It has a Wilkinson tremelo, Grover Tuners, ebony fretboard, bidseye maple neck. The wiring is sketchy inside, there's an annoying scratching sound, I think it's the jack. When not in direct sunlight, the finish looks black.

I'm looking for overdrive pedals and stompbox modelers, but any trades will be considered. $150 + Shipping takes it, it comes with a cheap hard case.

Is this still available?

Bo Shek
Sep 1, 2005

Zakalwe posted:

I dunno if I've got anything too interesting laying around but I've been looking into getting one of these for awhile. Anything particular at all you're looking for aside from that OD pedal?

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

Bo Shek posted:

I dunno if I've got anything too interesting laying around but I've been looking into getting one of these for awhile. Anything particular at all you're looking for aside from that OD pedal?

Still have that Whammy?

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Bo Shek posted:

What have you got? I'll tell you all what I don't need:

Big Muff
Zoom Tri Metal
Boss TU-2
Line 6 Echo Park
Digiverb
DS1 and DS2

Anything not there I'll consider.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Zakalwe posted:

I wouldn't mind a nice transparent, soft overdrive, but almost anything else might tempt me.

Haha what about money? How much of that stuff?

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
I've got a Schecter C-4 Bass that I may be looking to trade

I'll get real photos of mine as soon as I can borrow a camera, but it's in great condition. I'm looking for a strat that sounds good for clean tones. If anyone has something they think would be a worthwhile trade or want to make me a cash offer, let me know.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Scarf posted:

Haha what about money? How much of that stuff?

Honestly, I don't know hoe much a second hand pedal is worth. Someone just offer me something plausible.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

You ought to think about the Bluesbreaker. It's worth about what I paid for my Tube King, used, and it fits your description of the pedal you want very well. The very well regarded Analogman King of Tone is a modified pair of Bluesbreakers in series. It is an extremely good sounding, versatile overdrive that can go from a pretty much clean "warming" boost with the gain low and volume high to some classic rock lighter crunch at higher settings.

A Bluesbreaker plus a little cash would be fair, and I think you'd be quite happy with the results you'd get from the BB.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

Agreed posted:

You ought to think about the Bluesbreaker. It's worth about what I paid for my Tube King, used, and it fits your description of the pedal you want very well. The very well regarded Analogman King of Tone is a modified pair of Bluesbreakers in series. It is an extremely good sounding, versatile overdrive that can go from a pretty much clean "warming" boost with the gain low and volume high to some classic rock lighter crunch at higher settings.

A Bluesbreaker plus a little cash would be fair, and I think you'd be quite happy with the results you'd get from the BB.

It seems that there's two versions. The newer one looks more compact, like a Boss pedal and has two modes. Any comments on the Version 1 vs the 2? Also, TWB which version do you have?

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

-BYOC lazy sprocket: Unpainted. Has some modifications to increase the swell range

Are there any clips of this I can hear? I've been thinking about this kit and I'd love to hear what it can do with some mods. The stock sound was pretty meh because of the lack of being able to actually, you know, swell.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

It seems that there's two versions. The newer one looks more compact, like a Boss pedal and has two modes. Any comments on the Version 1 vs the 2? Also, TWB which version do you have?

It's the BB2 with the clean boost mode. I think I posted a picture of it when I first got it, I'll take a look.

edit:

Few scratches on the Bluesbreaker. I could throw in some cash as well if you're interested.

the wizards beard fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jun 10, 2009

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Any interested in a Grosh Electrajet Standard? I feel weird posting guitars here after I posted them in the "new instruments" thread.

Interested in cash, a Vox AC30 + cash, a Soloway of some sort (ideal), or a Danocaster T-style. Might be up for some other stuff... try me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste

the wizards beard posted:

It's the BB2 with the clean boost mode. I think I posted a picture of it when I first got it, I'll take a look.

edit:

Few scratches on the Bluesbreaker. I could throw in some cash as well if you're interested.

Sure, why not. Is €25 fair?