Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003

Carbohydrates posted:

Any interested in a Grosh Electrajet Standard? I feel weird posting guitars here after I posted them in the "new instruments" thread.

Interested in cash, a Vox AC30 + cash, a Soloway of some sort (ideal), or a Danocaster T-style. Might be up for some other stuff... try me?

I will trade you a hammond m3 from 62. a 70s yamaha acoustic that rules and a rockman wah that is a rare wah. Maybe add in some cash? How much did you pay for it?

Anyone who has delay pedals I will trade the rockman wah for a delay or the m3 for a nice delay like a Dr scientist or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Sure, why not. Is €25 fair?

Sounds good, I'm just heading out so can you leave me a pm?

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

Rkelly posted:

I will trade you a hammond m3 from 62. a 70s yamaha acoustic that rules and a rockman wah that is a rare wah. Maybe add in some cash? How much did you pay for it?

Anyone who has delay pedals I will trade the rockman wah for a delay or the m3 for a nice delay like a Dr scientist or something.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I wouldn't even know what to do with such a nice Hammond. I paid $1700 for it new.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

edit: n/m, think I have to keep this :)

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jun 13, 2009

Ben and Stew
Mar 31, 2006

Woah!
crosspostin from SA mart for potential trade

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3153547

Ben and Stew posted:

I have two used Evolution UC-33e MIDI controllers that are in good condition. I used these for about a year and a half for DJing but I have upgraded my rig now so I don't need them any more. For someone looking to add some knobs to your DAW or DJ setup these have some of the best bang for your buck. I'm selling them for $150 shipped for each or $275 shipped for both.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge
Thanks to the wizards beard or a nice simple transaction :) .I'm digging this little pedal. Already found what I was looking for from it.

Now, does anyone want my Chorus pedal?

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Zakalwe posted:

Thanks to the wizards beard or a nice simple transaction :) .I'm digging this little pedal. Already found what I was looking for from it.

Now, does anyone want my Chorus pedal?

I need a good chorus pedal so bad. What do you want for it? You said you wanted an overdrive pedal, right? I've just got a Boss SD-1 but that's probably not what you're after.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Zakalwe posted:

Good to hear, the Tubeking handles lower tunings nicely which was a cool surprise.

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge

cat doter posted:

I need a good chorus pedal so bad. What do you want for it? You said you wanted an overdrive pedal, right? I've just got a Boss SD-1 but that's probably not what you're after.

The BB2 I got from TWB is filling my overdrive slot nicely right now. Anything else you've got?

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Zakalwe posted:

The BB2 I got from TWB is filling my overdrive slot nicely right now. Anything else you've got?

Just some lame Behringer wah pedal I think. I'll buy it off of you if you're offering a decent price.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

the wizards beard posted:

Good to hear, the Tubeking handles lower tunings nicely which was a cool surprise.

Try tuning your amp quite bright and keeping the EQ on the Tube King at or before noon to take it back a bit, gain no higher than noon. I like mine this way a lot.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL
That's actually how I have things, + semi-hollow Les Paul in C standard. Does the stoner/doom-ish sound quite well.

e: Just noticed that it cleans up pretty well with the guitar's volume controls. It's nice to be able to do that with headphones on.

the wizards beard fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jun 14, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Yeah, the Tube King is probably the most versatile one-trick-pony ever. It has a pretty characteristic, dark/thick distortion but with surprisingly good definition in the upper midrange/lower treble which makes it work with more than just power chords and stay together for quick leads. Its eq are not, in my opinion, very well tuned for most amps which is why I recommend using them just for cutting rather than boosting, or else you'll find yourself making your amp honk instead of scream.

Zakalwe posted:

Glad to hear you're digging the BB, know it wasn't my trade but I'm happy to hear that something I recommended worked out for both of you.

The BB is an extremely versatile overdrive, I think you'll get a lot of use out of it. Try it AFTER distortion for some interesting results, too.

I'm thinking about putting my Aramat Mojo Fuzz up for trade. It was made by a small builder who had started to come to real prominence, had some bigger artists touring his pedals... This is his take on the Fuzz Face circuit, with hand-matched GE transistors and an external bias adjustment called "Mojo" which makes it extremely versatile compared to your average Fuzz Face. He was a great guy and a great builder, and this is the best sounding GE Fuzz Face I've ever used. The prices on them was $130 new when he was making them, and since he lost the fight against cancer last year the prices on his stuff have started to go up quite a bit. I'm not interested in profiteering on his legacy, so I'm not selling it for cash - I would only be interested in trading it for another pedal, preferably something with an interesting story.

I was supposed to get a couple of early prototypes of some new designs he had, but the shipment never made it out the door and I learned later that week that he had passed away. I enjoyed corresponding with him - he was feisty and passionate, and never gave up his love for music and for making tools to make more of it. R.I.P. Keith.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

I've got a vintage black label CE2 if you're interested.

Theorist B
Jul 30, 2002
I figured I would try this hear. I have an Orange 212 cab. I am looking for an Orange 112. Anyone want to trade plus cash or maybe a pedal?

The cab has some cosmetic issues here and there. I have been using it pretty regularly for gigging over the past 3ish years, it still sounds amazing and is 100 percent in working order. I am only getting rid of it because I need something smaller. We went from being a 1 guitar band to a 3 guitar band so smaller amps make sense.

Here is a photo of it.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

pennywisdom posted:

I've got a vintage black label CE2 if you're interested.

Definitely man! What are you after?

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Theorist B posted:

I am so jealous of your amp. I think my obsession started when I saw Boris with a pair of Model T full stacks and two more Orange full stacks.

qball
Aug 1, 2002

You could go and have a bite, and you'd still be hearin' that one.

Theorist B posted:

I figured I would try this hear. I have an Orange 212 cab. I am looking for an Orange 112. Anyone want to trade plus cash or maybe a pedal?

The cab has some cosmetic issues here and there. I have been using it pretty regularly for gigging over the past 3ish years, it still sounds amazing and is 100 percent in working order. I am only getting rid of it because I need something smaller. We went from being a 1 guitar band to a 3 guitar band so smaller amps make sense.

Here is a photo of it.

These are awesome cabs, very punchy I love mine.

Theorist B
Jul 30, 2002

plester1 posted:

I am so jealous of your amp. I think my obsession started when I saw Boris with a pair of Model T full stacks and two more Orange full stacks.

I wish the model T was mine. That is actually the bass players. I usually play through a Sovtek Midget 50h. Which is also a pretty sweet amp. I can't wait to record with a mix of the heads.

"qball' posted:

These are awesome cabs, very punchy I love mine.

I love this one, and don't really want to get rid of it, but I can't afford a smaller cab if I don't either trade it or sell it. Lame city.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

Definitely man! What are you after?

I'm open to many things, what do you have?

WAFFLEHOUND
Apr 26, 2007
I'm looking at getting into electronic music creation, and as much as this is an odd theme for this thread, anyone want to trade some gear for a new 8Gb iPod touch? :shobon:

Professorbx
Jan 27, 2005
Wicki Wicki

Piuro posted:

I'm looking at getting into electronic music creation, and as much as this is an odd theme for this thread, anyone want to trade some gear for a new 8Gb iPod touch? :shobon:

What are you looking for? I have controllers, interfaces, etc..

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

pennywisdom posted:

I'm open to many things, what do you have?

My pedal collection is tiny. I've got a Boss DS-1 and SD-1, and a Behringer "hellbabe" wah pedal that I never ever use. I'd love to get the pedal from you and I'd be willing to pay.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I need to buy a boss pedal, for relatively cheap. I don't really care what it does, I just need one for a project I'm working on.

Show me what you workin wit!

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Scarf posted:

I need to buy a boss pedal, for relatively cheap. I don't really care what it does, I just need one for a project I'm working on.

Show me what you workin wit!

Want your MT-2 back?

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

hamaien posted:

Want your MT-2 back?

Not getting much use out of it?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
So.... I lost my job yesterday. I now have the following for sale. I prefer pickup in Philadelphia but can ship as long as the person is willing to pay for shipping.

I have the following for sale:
1. Engl E530 4-channel guitar preamp + 4-switch footswitch for it. $425
2. Rocktron Hush Super C rack-mount 2-channel noise suppression system with noise gate. $85
3. Boss OC-3 Super Octave 3-mode pedal. $75

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

So.... I lost my job yesterday. I now have the following for sale. I prefer pickup in Philadelphia but can ship as long as the person is willing to pay for shipping.

I have the following for sale:
1. Engl E530 4-channel guitar preamp + 4-switch footswitch for it. $425
2. Rocktron Hush Super C rack-mount 2-channel noise suppression system with noise gate. $85
3. Boss OC-3 Super Octave 3-mode pedal. $75

Noooooooooooooooooooo :(

Professorbx
Jan 27, 2005
Wicki Wicki
I am broke as hell, but I so wish I could buy some of that stuff just to help you out. Good luck man.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

That really sucks, man. I hope you get those sold and get back on your feet.

We've had some unexpected expenses here, too, and now I'm going to have to try to raise about a thousand bucks, which means culling my gear collection. This is going to suck but we've got to have the money to move next month. Look for some good deals on uncommonly good pedals over the next couple weeks, guys.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Agreed - interested to hear what you might have.
Catastrophe - sorry to hear man! best of luck!

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

cat doter posted:

My pedal collection is tiny. I've got a Boss DS-1 and SD-1, and a Behringer "hellbabe" wah pedal that I never ever use. I'd love to get the pedal from you and I'd be willing to pay.

Yep, I could sell it to you. Do you have a price tag in mind? These do fetch decent coin from ebay.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003

Theorist B posted:

Here is a photo of it.

I have a cab from a crate blue voodoo 50. It's a 112 with a vintage 30 in it, blue tolex, top condition. It sounds great. I could also throw in some cash or other gear if you're not tied down to the orange brand.

Theorist B
Jul 30, 2002

Deelon posted:

I have a cab from a crate blue voodoo 50. It's a 112 with a vintage 30 in it, blue tolex, top condition. It sounds great. I could also throw in some cash or other gear if you're not tied down to the orange brand.

I am thinking I am going to stick with Orange stuff. I have been really really happy with it so far.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

pennywisdom posted:

Yep, I could sell it to you. Do you have a price tag in mind? These do fetch decent coin from ebay.

I'm not really sure what it's worth, unless it's ludicrously expensive or we can't figure out shipping to Australia I'll probably buy it.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

I've seen vintage black labels fetch $150 - $300 depending on condition / original packaging.

I don't have the original packaging, but its in great condition for the age.

I could do $125 if the shipping doesn't rape me.

Ebay listings - http://tinyurl.com/m5u3gu
http://tinyurl.com/lwww8d
http://tinyurl.com/luf2w6

Excuse my lovely web cam -

edit : Holy gently caress, the shipping

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jun 19, 2009

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I want to trade my Boss RC-2 for a DD-7. Anyone have one to trade?

Rkelly
Sep 7, 2003
That shipping is insane. I mailed a sequencer to england about 2 years ago, and I only payed 60 with insurance first class. It was at least 10 times the size of that and weighed 5 lbs.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Cheap shipping doesn't bother me as long as it's reliable. $125 is a loving deal though, a lovely chorus pedal will set me back $200+ in Aus so that's practically a steal considering the whole "prestige" of the CE-2s. Hit me up on my e-mail or you can use MSN if that takes your fancy. tmntdeath13@hotmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mezzir
Jul 1, 2007

I'ma rub your ass in the moonshine.
Let's take it back to seventy-nine...
This isn't a trade offer, but I'm working out a trade over CL and wanted to just run it by someone else to make sure I'm not missing something obvious and make sure this seems like a decent deal.
I have a Keystation Pro 88 (http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-Keystation-Pro-88-MIDI-Controller?sku=709203)
And I was looking to trade for a smaller midi controller since I really don't need all these keys, and something else, ideally an acoustic/electric.

Guy replied and he's got, among other things, an m-audio 02 controller (http://www.amazon.com/M-Audio-25-Key-Ultra-Thin-Mobile-Controller/dp/B00063J2O6) and an Ibanez AEG10E (http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-AEG10E-AcousticElectric-Guitar-?sku=519982) laying around that he doesn't need (has a nice Martin and a nice mic which he prefers to the Ibanez).
So, this seems to be a mutually benefitial trade and doesn't seem to screw one party, anyone mind reading it over and giving an opinion?