Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

coyo7e posted:

It's not that hard (in many 2d fighting games at least) to take out an opponent by being a bitch, and just crouching in the corner blocking and sweeping though.

I don't want to derail the thread again, but if someone loses to something that predictable they deserve the loss. If it's an unbeatable tactic then stop playing Mortal Kombat I guess :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Promoted Pawn posted:

I don't want to derail the thread again, but if someone loses to something that predictable they deserve the loss. If it's an unbeatable tactic then stop playing Mortal Kombat I guess :)

That's why it's so good, either the person will ragequit out of the first match or two, or they'll inexplicably come back like ten times in the desperate, futile hope of winning just one round.

That's when you put down the controller and make it plainly obvious that they're only going to win by your not even trying.

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

Promoted Pawn posted:

I don't think you can grief someone of your own skill level in a fighting game (unless both of your levels are so low that something like that works). But newbies on the other hand...

Schildkrote
Aug 19, 2006

Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'

McSpanky posted:

That's when you put down the controller and make it plainly obvious that they're only going to win by your not even trying.

In Blazblue there are "fatality" moves called Astral Heats. They're very flashy and impressive, but they're kind of hard to pull off:

1.) They can only be activated in the final round of the match; if either character wins that round, they win the match.
2.) The opponent has to have 20% life or less.
3.) You have to have a full super bar to do them, and with many (maybe all?) characters that means either running down the clock blocking attacks or taking some hits. If you just steamroll your opponent down to 20% you probably won't have a full bar.

Also, they have an overdone startup animation that blackens the background and telegraphs what you're trying to do a mile away. If you miss, chances are you're not filling your super bar again, so you get one chance per match. In other words, they're purely vanity attacks. I've heard that high-level players can combo into them, but I've not seen this myself.

Landing these attacks on lovely players has resulted in the most rage I've ever seen directed my way in a fighting game, especially since if the other player's bad enough that you can do this to them, chances are you let them win the second round. I've had people scream on mics, send me furious PSN messages, all kinds of poo poo.

Edit: Also, the motion to do them is retarded in some cases. For one character, it's "Hold down, mash C as fast as you can, then hold up and keep mashing C. MAYBE IT WORKS."

Schildkrote fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jul 17, 2009

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

KGBAgent185 posted:

There was a SFII STHDR video posted earlier in the thread detailing how to grief the game. Two people would create a room, wait for people to join, and then the two would start their match against each other where they would just do "Interpretive Dance" and jump around, neither hitting each other, since in a complete draw, the 2 players get to fight again.

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TOURNAMENT OF THE CENTURY

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Schildkrote posted:

Landing these attacks on lovely players has resulted in the most rage I've ever seen directed my way in a fighting game, especially since if the other player's bad enough that you can do this to them, chances are you let them win the second round. I've had people scream on mics, send me furious PSN messages, all kinds of poo poo.

Wow, just like kicking someone's rear end with Dan!

Sebbe
Feb 29, 2004

Cojawfee posted:

Reminds me of joining one of the drawing flash games with a friend where we would just draw dicks all over the place and then IM each other the word.

Oh, we're a bunch of goons in a Skype chat who do that whenever we play that sort of game.

Except we only let one pubbie in at a time, so that everyone but them is in on it, and then announce the correct word in the call with about 5-10 seconds to spare.

Good times.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
1. Start Left 4 Dead lobby
2. Hook iPod to line-in
3. Wait for lobby to fill
4. Declare that you will be playing Thriller before starting the server search as a tribute to Michael Jackson.

Amazingly, some people stayed the entire seven minutes. Others kept landing in my lobby and eventually just accepted it.

When the match started I got Tank on the second rooftop and scored a home run with Louis, then managed to kill or trap the others and win. At the start of our turn as Survivors I jumped out a window but my team didn't realize votekicking doesn't save you from a ledge :(

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

Shumagorath posted:

1. Start Left 4 Dead lobby
2. Hook iPod to line-in
3. Wait for lobby to fill
4. Declare that you will be playing Thriller before starting the server search as a tribute to Michael Jackson.

You already posted that.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Promoted Pawn posted:

You already posted that.
Yes, but this time I wasn't holding my headset up to the speakers and using my background movie.

AR
Oct 26, 2005
a beautiful collision

Cojawfee posted:

Reminds me of joining one of the drawing flash games with a friend where we would just draw dicks all over the place and then IM each other the word.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3155633 ?

That's pretty much all anyone does here.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Reverend Dr posted:

guild wars crap
When I played before any expansions were out, people in random arena were very awful. I'd always run as an air elementalist and in random arena monks never took hex removers or any of that. I'd load up with that blinding flash spell, my four main damage spikes and the the glyph that reduced the cost of air spells plus a glyph that reduced the cost of all elemental spells. Blinding flash would do as you imagine, blind people. Since the preferred builds were rangers that can interrupt casters and warriors that could pretty much destroy casters instantly you can see where the rage would come in. I got really good at chain blinding entire teams of rangers and warriors and shutting them down for entire matches.

In one particular match my team was a healing monk, two warriors, and me versus two interrupt rangers, a warrior, and a healing monk. Things started off rocky for us, we lost our warriors really fast because they rushed out before i could get my mana saving glyphs up. After the warriors went down they focused on my teams monk allowing me to start chain blinding them. Me and that one monk managed to keep their team completely locked down for 45 minutes until they finally just started calling me all kinds of nasty things and then rage quitting. not the best of griefs but the blind spell always resulted in obscene amounts of rage and quitting out of matches.

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Cephalectomy posted:

When I played before any expansions were out, people in random arena were very awful. I'd always run as an air elementalist and in random arena monks never took hex removers or any of that. I'd load up with that blinding flash spell, my four main damage spikes and the the glyph that reduced the cost of air spells plus a glyph that reduced the cost of all elemental spells. Blinding flash would do as you imagine, blind people. Since the preferred builds were rangers that can interrupt casters and warriors that could pretty much destroy casters instantly you can see where the rage would come in. I got really good at chain blinding entire teams of rangers and warriors and shutting them down for entire matches.

In one particular match my team was a healing monk, two warriors, and me versus two interrupt rangers, a warrior, and a healing monk. Things started off rocky for us, we lost our warriors really fast because they rushed out before i could get my mana saving glyphs up. After the warriors went down they focused on my teams monk allowing me to start chain blinding them. Me and that one monk managed to keep their team completely locked down for 45 minutes until they finally just started calling me all kinds of nasty things and then rage quitting. not the best of griefs but the blind spell always resulted in obscene amounts of rage and quitting out of matches.

How bad was being blinded in Guild Wars? I remember in EQ it was horrible. It completely blacked out your entire screen, including UI. Funnily enough, it also effectively deafened and numbed you since you couldn't see chat or damage reports. You had better remember all your important shortcuts or you might well have been hosed.

Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

Drox posted:

How bad was being blinded in Guild Wars?
Fairly sure it added a 90% chance to miss with attacks and also screwed with projectiles. Even in Prophecies condition removal was really easy to take along. Most people are just morons that leave it entirely to the monk. Unfortunately, most of those monks run builds of 7 healing skills and Rebirth. :wtc:

o muerte
Dec 13, 2008

Sentient Toaster posted:

Fairly sure it added a 90% chance to miss with attacks and also screwed with projectiles. Even in Prophecies condition removal was really easy to take along. Most people are just morons that leave it entirely to the monk. Unfortunately, most of those monks run builds of 7 healing skills and Rebirth. :wtc:

Eh, a lot of it was about pressuring the enemy monk to burn energy and micromanage condition removal - and at the same time you were stopping physical offense from pressuring your team. I used to run blindbot builds in RA and they were amazingly effective at stopping dudes, the rage from people when you've got them perma-blind is just priceless.

I had one match where we were seriously out-classed by a good interrupt ranger and a solid warrior, they had a spike rit and a monk but were light on condition removal. They dropped two of our guys before I got into the rhythm of shutting their offense off but after that it was just 30 minutes of watching them rage in chat until they started quitting.

You could do similar things with other shutdown builds too, the necro had ridiculously cheap/long-lasting physical shutdown hexes that you could spam around and just keep people from doing anything for most of a match.

Has anyone mentioned Edge of Extinction yet? This thread is kind of long to dig for it.

edit: Blind didn't affect how much you could see on screen, it just stopped you from doing anything useful with any kind of physical attack. You missed 90% of the time, though you could still use other skills (shock comes to mind.)

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
Well poo poo, we've been meaning to post this so I might as well:

Me and a few other forum users who play Gears of War 2 on a regular basis have found an incredibly easy way to completely lock down a match of "submission". For those unfamiliar, submission is like a game of capture the flag, where the flag is an NPC that tries to kill you. He can never die, but you can take him down and pick him up as a body shield, which you then drag slowly to the designated capture point.

Now, these matches can last 30 minutes even when people TRY to win the game. They can be very hard to win in certain circumstances, given the point to capture changes each time the opposing team picks up the meatflag. But imagine how long the game might last if you DON'T try to win. Well, as a bunch of losers with too much time on our hands, that's exactly what we did. We dragged to meatflag to a narrow hallway that had only one entrance, planted grenades, put everyone in front of the only way in and bam, the game is now an endless match of protect the flag. The first round was about 50 minutes in I believe, and two opposing enemies left by then. It's not even a terrible waste, given every kill, every capture of the meatflag, and every down counts as points towards in-game experience. Some of them started going AFK, probably either trying to quit or just doing something else.

The points you can garner are amazing, and the people you can piss off are hilarious. We should do this every night.

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

Morpheus posted:

I think I unintentionally griefed in BF1943. Basically I was running through an airfield to get to a tank, and a plane spawned, so I got into that instead. Apparently there was some shithead waiting for the plane to spawn (I hate it when they do this, people just wait on the tarmac until a plane spawns, get into it, and 90% of the time just crash and waste time). At that point my phone rang so I got up to get it and talk in the other room. When I come back after five minutes or so the idiot was screaming over his mic about me being a human being etc and shooting rockets and whatnot at the plane trying to get it to explode (which it won't, no friendly fire) while I relax peacefully in the cockpit. Why he didn't just go get himself killed and respawn on the carrier or something, I don't know.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/7/17/

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.
I have to say, the "Announcer" gimmick on CS:S servers still causes some of the most varied reactions I have ever seen. The hardest part is playing the straight man and deadpanning the chat messages, no matter how confusing or obscene.

I'm also considering trying to get together some people to get a reiteration/expansion on my old ODIN, LORD OF VALHALLA gimmick by creating the whole Norse pantheon, fighting valiantly against these mysterious repeating crossbows and judging the warriors for their place in Valhalla preparing for the battle at Ragnarok. Anyone interested?

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
I was the victim of a good grief once... it was back in 1999 when me and a friend played Star Wars: Rebellion/Supremacy in multiplayer.

I stayed at his place that weekend, since, well... these games take a shitload of time. So I was in the shower. Showering. Jerking off. Whatever.
So when I'm done, I sit down and continue the match.

So he plays as the empire, I play as the rebel scum alliance. Before going to shower I had put together this genius plan where I would strike five planets at once with fleets that weren't too big in themselves, but would overwhelm any local forces and force him to choose one or two battles to fight, leaving the other fleets free to gently caress around.

ROUND TICKS... Battle time.

:hist101: Coming out of hyperspace, Admiral...
:woop: It's a TRAP. It's an operational DEATHFUCKINGSTAR!
:hist101: Send in the frikken fighters.
:woop: DONE AND DONE. poo poo's blown up!

So I mop up his fighters. I lost only 1 capital ship, luckily. Recharge time on that deathlaser is a bitch!

Next battle...

:hist101: Coming out of hyperspace, Admiral.
:tinfoil: Another deathstar? What the gently caress?
:hist101: Do as before. gently caress his poo poo up.

I mop up the rest of his fighters, and again, only lost one capital ship.

YET ANOTHER BATTLE

:hist101: Coming out of... gently caress that... another death star? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

I kick his rear end time and time again, until a fleet made up of 100~ Super Star Destroyers come in and fucks my day up.

After the insane battles are over... I curse him silently. He then admits he'd been loving around in RebEd (Editor program for Rebellion), and copied the .ini file to my computer so there wouldn't be a mismatch.

Apparently... his super star destroyers and deathstars cost something like 1 credit and 1 resource, and didn't take up any upkeep. Goddamn motherfucker. I never played Rebellion with him AGAIN.

tastychicken fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jul 21, 2009

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

tastychicken posted:

Rebellion!

I thought me and my cousin owned the only two copies of this game ever produced.

To contribute, I once griefed a memorable match of Warcraft III. The act itself was mindless and boring, but I think the circumstances make it special. Here's what went down.

*Start ladder 3v3 game*

-Me: Going melee/lust

-Teammate: I have maphack. I'll tell you guys what they do and we will win.

-Me: Uh... k.

He then proceeds to tell us the three races the enemy are (two went random), where each are located, and what heroes they chose, despite no scouting. Immediately afterward I sent a scout to all three locations to confirm. Now, I don't know about any of you, but I HATE hackers and cheating in general and don't really care about my win/loss record, so here is what I did.

-Me: (to all) ATTENTION OTHER TEAM, *teammate* IS A HACKER. I WILL NOW ATTACK HIM FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

*My quickly built army rushes into hacker's base and starts whomping on his town hall*

-Teammate: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? We can have an easy win, stop!

-Me: DIE HACKER!!

Eventually after a few minutes and me and hacker guy forcing our units to attack one another the other steam shows up and just rolls over us. Then I shouted "DEATH TO HACKERS!" I don't think the third guy on our team said a word the entire match.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Chomp8645 posted:

I thought me and my cousin owned the only two copies of this game ever produced.

To contribute, I once griefed a memorable match of Warcraft III. The act itself was mindless and boring, but I think the circumstances make it special. Here's what went down.

*Start ladder 3v3 game*

-Me: Going melee/lust

-Teammate: I have maphack. I'll tell you guys what they do and we will win.

-Me: Uh... k.

He then proceeds to tell us the three races the enemy are (two went random), where each are located, and what heroes they chose, despite no scouting. Immediately afterward I sent a scout to all three locations to confirm. Now, I don't know about any of you, but I HATE hackers and cheating in general and don't really care about my win/loss record, so here is what I did.

-Me: (to all) ATTENTION OTHER TEAM, *teammate* IS A HACKER. I WILL NOW ATTACK HIM FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

*My quickly built army rushes into hacker's base and starts whomping on his town hall*

-Teammate: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? We can have an easy win, stop!

-Me: DIE HACKER!!

Eventually after a few minutes and me and hacker guy forcing our units to attack one another the other steam shows up and just rolls over us. Then I shouted "DEATH TO HACKERS!" I don't think the third guy on our team said a word the entire match.

:golfclap: Kudos to you for this! You would have my sword any day.

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
Truly a grief of honor. :allears:

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
If it was an honorable grief... was it not then... a counter-grief? :fry:

tastychicken fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jul 21, 2009

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007
I Killed British - Discussion of the Essential Nature of Griefing

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

McNerd posted:

I Killed British - Discussion of the Essential Nature of Griefing

Anything worth discussing for ninety pages is worth defining.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Griefing is worth dying for, neigh, making the other man dying for.

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Ringo Star Get posted:

Griefing is worth dying for, neigh, making the other man dying for.

Please stop griefing the English language. Homophones, bro.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Drox posted:

Please stop griefing the English language. Homophones, bro.

You're a homophone.

Ahhh, no grief quite like the "accusation of homosexuality" grief. Described on page 112 of your manual,

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

"Horse in grief by Tonaho" thanks deviant art!

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Aranan posted:

This is far funnier than it should be :v:

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Serious horse is in grief.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Aranan posted:

My mind went here:

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Second Life

Just to say first: I am a terrible troll. I suffer from trolls remorse a lot.

Now, I don't know if this story counts a griefing, I don't really know if I got griefed, whether it was a successful grief or just one whole load of :psyduck:.

WARNING: Pretty much everything happened over chat log, so this story will be heavy with them, but it is needed to explain everything. I'm not going to edit them, in case someone wants to read the whole thing. I will try and bold all relevant parts if needed. You get to see me in all my retardation. However this does illustrate just how seriously some people take Second Life.

I had a friend over for the evening, and I wanted to show him how incredibly seriously some people take Second Life. I had a character from a while back, inspired from the old goon posts in this thread with a spider avatar (thank you to whoever made that) and a pokeball thrower (traps them inside a pokeball). I ran around a bit, finding people who hadn't secured their land, creeping them out by being a spider and trapping them in pokeballs. I got a few SECOND LIFE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS im's, but nothing substantial.

If I had known that this was going to happen, I would have had fraps already running, but I didn't. I could hear the two people talking over voice chat, so I walk up to the side of the house. It turns out that two women are talking about “drow women”, some DnD race. One of them is saying how men always bow down to drow women and other weird things. So I run into the house, and many WHAT THE gently caress IS THAT?!'s later, I am kicked and banned from their land. I expect a reply via IM from one of them at least, but not what actually happened.

Now, it's important to explain the three people in this. There are the two people in the house I visited, who are friends with the owner. The owner is batshit insane. The first chat I have is with the owner. (I try to elicit a reaction, I know what I say is very, very annoying but bear with me).

[19:18] Batshit Owner: Who are you and why were you in my house?
[19:24] Renwick Customer: WHO ARE YOU>?
[19:24] Renwick Customer: HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO ME HWAT IS THIS
[19:24] Batshit Owner: You were just in MY house!!
[19:24] Renwick Customer: NO I AM IN MY HOUSE
[19:24] Batshit Owner: I ejected and banned you!
[19:24] Renwick Customer: I LIEV HERE
[19:25] Batshit Owner: Batshit Owner: eeek
[19:08] Renwick Customer: IM A GIGANTIC BTRSAN
[19:08] Batshit Owner: ummmm you are in my home
[19:08] Renwick Customer: MY HOME NOW
[19:08] Renwick Customer: IM A GIGANTIC BRIAN
[19:25] Renwick Customer: I HOPE YUO ARE NOT THINKING OF LIBING IN MY HOUSE OR I WILL CALL POLICE!
[19:25] Batshit Owner: who the gently caress is this?
[19:25] Batshit Owner: you were banned from here idiot
[19:25] Renwick Customer: seriously though drow women really are not attractive
[19:26] Renwick Customer: nor do men bow down to them
[19:26] Renwick Customer: HELLO?
[19:26] Batshit Owner: Hello what?!
[19:26] Renwick Customer: SAN DEVAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!
[19:27] Batshit Owner: stay the hell off my property!
[19:27] Renwick Customer: I CANT COME BACK ON NOW CAN I
[19:27] Renwick Customer: GOD
[19:28] Batshit Owner: you were ejected and banned jackass
[19:28] Renwick Customer: can you please stop swearing or i will report you for foul language
[19:29] Batshit Owner: report away..you were tresspassing on my property, insulting me in im...report away i dare you!!
[19:29] Renwick Customer: no you see
[19:30] Renwick Customer: i can come on your 'property'
[19:30] Renwick Customer: there are no rules against that
[19:30] Renwick Customer: i didn't insult you
[19:30] Batshit Owner: you cannot come in my house
[19:30] Renwick Customer: i insulted drow women
[19:30] Renwick Customer: no, i can
[19:30] Renwick Customer: look up the rules
[19:30] Renwick Customer: you don't want people coming in, make a guest list
[19:31] Renwick Customer: however, swearing is against the rules
[19:31] Renwick Customer: trust me, you would come off worse
[19:31] Batshit Owner: you came to my house dear
[19:31] Batshit Owner: unwelcome
[19:31] Batshit Owner: so threaten away jerk
[19:31] Renwick Customer: dear, it is not your house, you rent it from second life
[19:31] Renwick Customer: there are NO RULES
[19:31] Renwick Customer: FOR TRESPASSING
[19:31] Batshit Owner: no i bought this house
[19:32] Renwick Customer: no, you rent the house
[19:32] Renwick Customer: your ignorance is amazing
[19:32] Batshit Owner: my husband rents this property
[19:32] Renwick Customer: it's 'online property'
[19:32] Renwick Customer: i don't think you understand
[19:32] Renwick Customer: i really don't think you understand
[19:32] Batshit Owner: who are you to come into my house and insult me?! What is your problem???
[19:32] Renwick Customer: did you read the terms and conditions when you installed this?
[19:32] Renwick Customer: did you?
[19:32] Batshit Owner: Im done with you
[19:32] Renwick Customer: see you on the banned list
[19:33] Batshit Owner: loll
[19:33] Renwick Customer: i will have the last laugh
[19:33] Renwick Customer: trust me
[19:34] Batshit Owner: I dont do threats and there are plenty of places to go on sl *winks*
[19:37] Renwick Customer: what, are you going to like murder me or something
[19:37] Renwick Customer: because thats not very nice now
[19:37] Batshit Owner: you have issues
[19:37] Batshit Owner: i have reported you and this convo to linden..have a nice day
[19:38] Renwick Customer: OH NO
[19:38] Renwick Customer: please
[19:38] Renwick Customer: i am genuinely really scared
[19:39] Renwick Customer: what could happen?
[19:39] Batshit Owner: I will not take being harrased in my own home..thank you you are muted
[19:40] Renwick Customer: goodbike!

tl:dr This lady gets angry about me entering her home, about how it is HER HOME and how she bought it etc etc. This demonstrates perfectly my point about SERIOUS BUSINESS. Again i'm sorry for the things that I typed.

Now it's time to introduce friend 2:

[19:34] Friend 2: hey
[19:34] Friend 2: ummmm you tpd onto my head
[19:34] Friend 2: in my friends house
[19:35] Friend 2: what "terms and conditions" are you referring to you loving loser
[19:35] Renwick Customer: look
[19:35] Renwick Customer: ok
[19:35] Renwick Customer: i'll level with you
[19:35] Renwick Customer: IM A GIGANTIC BRAIN
[19:35] Friend 2: uhhh
[19:35] Friend 2: ok
[19:35] Friend 2: hi brain
[19:36] Renwick Customer: are you also a drow women
[19:36] Friend 2: are you sure you are not a gigantic brian?
[19:36] Friend 2: what does that matter?
[19:36] Renwick Customer: just wondering
[19:37] Friend 2: you think linden labs gives a gently caress about you?
[19:37] Friend 2: hahhahhahaahahhahaahahhahhahah
[19:37] Renwick Customer: HAHAHAHAHA
[19:37] Renwick Customer: HAHAHAH
[19:37] Renwick Customer: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
[19:37] Renwick Customer: AHAHAHAHAHA
[19:37] Renwick Customer: HAHAHAHAHHAa
[19:38] Friend 2: are you retarded? or is your intellect stunted in some way?
[19:38] Renwick Customer: let me see:
[19:38] Renwick Customer: do i think i am a drow woman?
[19:38] Renwick Customer: no
[19:38] Renwick Customer: so the answer to your question is::::
[19:38] Renwick Customer: NO!
[19:38] Friend 2 blinks
[19:38] Friend 2: good comeback
[19:39] Friend 2: o.O
[19:39] Renwick Customer: careful you might get something in your eye
[19:39] Renwick Customer: that would be sad
[19:39] Renwick Customer: also linden labs do care
[19:39] Renwick Customer: i am the king of nigeria
[19:39] Friend 2: omg ur insane
[19:39] Renwick Customer: seriously though i have an army of ip tracers
[19:40] Renwick Customer: they might get your ip adress!11
[19:40] Friend 2: lol
[19:40] Friend 2: im so frightened
[19:40] Friend 2: lunatic
[19:40] Renwick Customer: IM A GIGANTIC BRAIN
[19:41] Renwick Customer: finished?

So this lady has friends. Another friend, too. Friend 3:

[19:35] Friend 3: You have been reported to Linden Labs. It is her house, her rules, the terms and conditions do clearly state that "Trespass in the context of Second Life land as real estate
If a Resident gains access to another Resident’s “land” without their permission, then by definition this is trespass. There is however a distinction between intentionally trespassing and accidentally trespassing.
"
[19:36] Friend 3: It was not accidental, you know it.. so you wanna play boy? I'll bring the drat game boards out.
[19:36] Friend 3: :)) Cheers!
[19:36] Renwick Customer: AHAHAHa
[19:36] Renwick Customer: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[19:36] Renwick Customer: AHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[19:36] Renwick Customer: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[19:36] Renwick Customer: OH NO
[19:36] Renwick Customer: I MIGHT GET BANNED
[19:36] Renwick Customer: WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT SECOND LIFE!?!?!!!????11
[19:36] Friend 3: no
[19:36] Friend 3: you were banned
[19:36] Renwick Customer: OH NO
[19:36] Renwick Customer: IM STILL IN GAME
[19:36] Renwick Customer: WHAT AM I TO DO
[19:37] Friend 3: go gently caress yourself maybe
[19:37] Friend 3: ;)
[19:37] Renwick Customer: ;)
[19:37] Renwick Customer: I CAN WINK TOO
[19:37] Renwick Customer: ISNT THIS GAME GREAT
[19:38] Friend 3: *~* You Have Been Muted *~*
[19:38] Renwick Customer: *-*ok*-*

OK, so at this point I just have some people angry at me. This is pretty typical of Second Life. If only I knew what was going to happen.

In part 2: something strange happens. I'll give you a hint: they think i'm someone else. I know chat log posts are annoying but if anyone wants me to carry on i'll do it.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.

Renwick Customer posted:

In part 2: something strange happens. I'll give you a hint: they think i'm someone else. I know chat log posts are annoying but if anyone wants me to carry on i'll do it.

Do it on the condition that you stop apologizing for yourself. This is what we're all here for.

apekillape
Jan 23, 2009

by Peatpot
I'm listening.

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Part 2 :psypop:

So, a few minutes pass and i'm just wondering around finding absolutely nothing to do. Then I get another IM from the owner:

[19:57] Batshit Owner: is this cronus?

I have no idea who this is, but play along in case the whole thing becomes more interesting.

[19:58] Renwick Customer: if you answer a riddle i will tell you the answer
[19:58] Renwick Customer: I am hard yet soft, I am liquid yet solid. What am i?
[19:59] Renwick Customer: its an easy riddle
[20:00] Batshit Owner: I dont have time for silly games..i asked you a questions..hopefully the answer is no
[20:00] Renwick Customer: WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ANSWER IS YES?
[20:01] Batshit Owner: then we have problems now dont we
[20:01] Renwick Customer: HOW BIG ARE THE PROBLEMS?
[20:02] Batshit Owner: I dont think this is funny...so if this is cronus...since he is my husband and pays the rent and is not on the resident list but YOU are...
[20:02] Renwick Customer: what, are you going to break up with me over this?
[20:02] Renwick Customer: it was just a joke, hun
[20:03] Renwick Customer: please talk to me, i don't want you to be angry
[20:03] Batshit Owner: are you effing kidding me
[20:04] Renwick Customer: it was just a joke!
[20:04] Renwick Customer: i know you
[20:04] Renwick Customer: you can take a joke
[20:04] Batshit Owner: so what does jelly mean?
[20:04] Batshit Owner: i cannot believe you did that
[20:04] Batshit Owner: omg
[20:04] Renwick Customer: that was the answer to the riddle!
[20:04] Renwick Customer: i thought you were going to get the answer and work it out!
[20:05] Batshit Owner: yeah i got the answer but dont play riddles with assholes i dont know
[20:05] Renwick Customer: err... but you do know me!
[20:06] Batshit Owner: i didnt know who you were
[20:06] Batshit Owner: WOW
[20:06] Batshit Owner: WOW
[20:06] Batshit Owner: awesome job now golden and sheena hate you...loving nice!
[20:07] Renwick Customer: ...it was just a joke
[20:07] Batshit Owner: i have had a very VERY!! bad day
[20:07] Batshit Owner: that was not funny you took it WAY to far
[20:07] Batshit Owner: way to far
[20:07] Batshit Owner: omg i cant believe you jsut did that
[20:07] Renwick Customer: look, i'm sorry
[20:07] Renwick Customer: i really am
[20:08] Renwick Customer: i'm sorry you had a bad day, what happened?
[20:08] Batshit Owner: i am trying out the drow thing since i just resigned from athens today
[20:08] Batshit Owner: now my friends dont like you
[20:08] Batshit Owner: i am loving pissed off
[20:09] Batshit Owner: i dont ever get to see you and you just wasted probably the 1 out of 2 hours that we probably have
[20:10] Renwick Customer: we can write it off as a bonding excersise!
[20:10] Renwick Customer: you still love me.....right?
[20:10] Batshit Owner: this was not a bonding exercise..omg are you seriousl
[20:11] Batshit Owner: all 3 of us reacted the same way..so i am not being crazy..you took this way to far
[20:11] Renwick Customer: look, i am really sorry
[20:11] Renwick Customer: i do still love you
[20:11] Batshit Owner: i know
[20:11] Batshit Owner: i need an aspirin brb
[20:11] Renwick Customer: k
[20:12] Batshit Owner: is this all a game to you?
[20:12] Renwick Customer: what?
[20:12] Renwick Customer: no!
[20:13] Renwick Customer: of course not
[20:13] Batshit Owner: i cant believe you took that that far
[20:13] Batshit Owner: like really
[20:13] Renwick Customer: look, can we just forget this?
[20:13] Renwick Customer: i love you so much
[20:14] Batshit Owner: i know but you were pretty nasty in that im with me...for it being a "joke"
[20:14] Renwick Customer: i got carried away
[20:14] Renwick Customer: look, i'm really sorry
[20:14] Batshit Owner: you think?
[20:15] Batshit Owner: i know
[20:15] Batshit Owner: i know
[20:15] Renwick Customer: can you accept my apology?
[20:15] Renwick Customer: Christine?
[20:15] Batshit Owner: yes
[20:15] Batshit Owner: but i am still pissed
[20:15] Renwick Customer: what can I do to make it up to you?
[20:15] Batshit Owner: nothing babe
[20:16] Batshit Owner: but now my friends hate you
[20:16] Renwick Customer: i'm sure after a while they will come around
[20:16] Renwick Customer: ....i hope
[20:16] Batshit Owner: you told golden she was gullible
[20:16] Batshit Owner: you called me stupid
[20:17] Renwick Customer: i know!
[20:17] Renwick Customer: i know i know i know
[20:18] Batshit Owner: i need to take sam out...today was a really bad day for you to play this joke on any of us..like the worst day ever
[20:18] Batshit Owner: brb

tl:dr She think's i'm someone else. I decide to play along and impress myself with my creepiness. A stroke of luck seems to be that the bullshit riddle had the same answer as something that is important to them. Really, I don't know why it was accepted so quickly that I am this person. Again there were three conversations going at the same time. They wern't very impressive, so i'll just post some interesting bits. At one point friend 3 says the owners real name, which I use. This turns out only to make it harder when I try and reveal that i'm trolling.

20:04] Friend 2: snake?
[20:04] Friend 2: wtf?
[20:04] Friend 2: do you know how stupid you are?
[20:04] Friend 2: what the gently caress are you doing?
[20:05] Friend 2: brisia is loving bullshit
[20:05] Friend 2: and you my friend are a retard
[20:05] Renwick Customer: why did you call her 'loving bullshit'?
[20:06] Friend 2: i mean she is mad
[20:06] Friend 2: she is pissed off
[20:06] Friend 2: what are you doing?
[20:07] Renwick Customer: it was just a joke!
[20:07] Friend 2: it was a stupid joke

[20:11] Friend 3: **deep breath***
[20:11] Friend 3: You're un-muted now
[20:11] Renwick Customer: i'm sorry
[20:11] Renwick Customer: look, i thought it would be funny
[20:11] Renwick Customer: but it wasn't funny
[20:11] Friend 3: No, Brisia was piiiisssseedddd
[20:12] Friend 3: I'm googling secondlife tos rules
[20:12] Friend 3: or.. was
[20:12] Renwick Customer: haha I know that you can't go uninvited into peoples places
[20:12] Renwick Customer: it was just a joke
[20:13] Friend 3: I know
[20:13] Friend 3: It was a joke gone wrong is all
[20:13] Renwick Customer: really wrong
[20:13] Friend 3: okay, well I trust that you're sincerely sorry and Christine will come around
[20:14] Renwick Customer: yeah, we're just going to have to wait and see
[20:14] Renwick Customer: i really really hope so
[20:14] Friend 3: she'll be fine

In part 3! Oh god.

EDIT: I forgot to add, I attempt to seed doubt into the owner by typing this:

[20:30] Renwick Customer: yeah, i really hate her sometimes
[20:30] Renwick Customer: oops, wrong chat
[20:30] Batshit Owner: who do you hate

Renwick Customer fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jul 24, 2009

Atma McCuddles
Sep 2, 2007

Renwick Customer posted:

If you manage to get these losers internet divorced you will deserve some kind of award.

Drox
Aug 9, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
SL is awesome. I'm getting Peggy flashbacks from that one vent video.

GET THE gently caress OFF MY VENT

Renwick Customer
Aug 19, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Part 3 :frogsiren:

No divorce, but at least a reaction.

OK, so the situation is that we have three people who are angry with me, and believe me to be the husband of the owner (including the wife). This is where I start to get troll's remorse (I know, how lame). At no point does it occur to me that if these people are husband and wife in real life the authenticity could be confirmed in about a second. Anyway, over here (UK) it's getting very early in the morning (4am) and i'm very tired and just want to end it. I reveal to all three of them that I don't know who this person is, nor any of them. The only problem: they don't believe me.

[20:39] Renwick Customer: oh man it's reallly early here
[20:39] Renwick Customer: i'm pretty tired from this
[20:39] Renwick Customer: oh and by the way i have no idea who chronus, snake or any of you are
[20:40] Renwick Customer: but thanks for the insight into your life, i guess
[20:40] Batshit Owner: thats a lie you know my name but thanks
[20:40] Renwick Customer: no seriously
[20:40] Renwick Customer: i honestly don't know who you are
[20:41] Batshit Owner: well good job homewrecker!
[20:41] Batshit Owner: nice
[20:41] Renwick Customer: yeah it was pretty sweet
[20:42] Renwick Customer: seriously you can't possibly be mad at the guy, i'm not him
[20:42] Batshit Owner: gently caress off
[20:42] Renwick Customer: nah don't be mad at me either!
[20:43] Renwick Customer: its a lesson, see
[20:43] Renwick Customer: NEVER TRUST ANYONE EVER
[20:44] Renwick Customer: i just didn't want to get the guy in trouble
[20:44] Batshit Owner: to late
[20:44] Batshit Owner: and he told me he had an alt and this is the name .....im done with these games
[20:44] Batshit Owner: DONE
[20:44] Renwick Customer: surely not
[20:45] Renwick Customer: SURELY NOT
[20:46] Renwick Customer: you can't honestly think this is him
[20:47] Batshit Owner: dont im me anymore
[20:47] Renwick Customer: sure, but don't LET HIM GET INTO TROUBLE FOR GODS SAKE THE WORLD RESTS ON HIS SOUL
[20:48] Renwick Customer: THE WEIGHT ON HIS SHOULDERS
[20:48] Renwick Customer: THE FLESH OF FALLEN ANGELS WILL CONSUME THE SINS OF ALL
[20:49] Batshit Owner: you called me christine!!
[20:49] Renwick Customer: YOUR FRIEND SAID YOUR NAME
[20:49] Batshit Owner: None of my girls said that to you...
[20:49] Batshit Owner: no they didnt
[20:49] Batshit Owner: golden did not know my first name
[20:50] Batshit Owner: You know you are really loving nuts
[20:50] Batshit Owner: nuts
[20:54] Renwick Customer: thank god i found it
[20:54] Renwick Customer: [20:13] Friend 3: okay, well I trust that you're sincerely sorry and Christine will come around
[20:54] Renwick Customer: CAN THIS PLEASE END NOW
[20:55] Batshit Owner: you are a resident on the property
[20:55] Batshit Owner: cronus is not on there?? explain that
[20:55] Batshit Owner: can we tp you here?
[20:55] Renwick Customer: I DONT KNOW
[20:56] Renwick Customer: I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON
[20:56] Batshit Owner: why would you spend so much time on people you dont know?
[20:56] Renwick Customer: because it's funny?
[20:57] Batshit Owner: wow you have a really sick sense of humor
[20:58] Batshit Owner: you are on the resident list for the sim i rent on
[20:58] Renwick Customer: so?!
[20:58] Renwick Customer: you banned me, believe me i tried to get back in
[20:58] Batshit Owner: so you are a resident there?
[20:58] Renwick Customer: I DONT KNOW
[20:58] Renwick Customer: I WAS CLICKING AT RANDOM
[20:59] Batshit Owner: how do you not know if you are a resident
[20:59] Renwick Customer: BELIEVE ME YOURE NOT THE FIRST PERSON I ENCOUNTERED
[20:59] Batshit Owner: it says you are a resident
[20:59] Renwick Customer: thats it
[20:59] Renwick Customer: ring
[20:59] Renwick Customer: chronos
[20:59] Renwick Customer: ring him
[21:00] Batshit Owner: and cronus is not...(which he is) so i am not buying all this
[21:00] Batshit Owner: you are chronus
[21:00] Batshit Owner: wow
[21:00] Batshit Owner: loving crazy head games...you need help
[21:00] Renwick Customer: just ring him
[21:00] Renwick Customer: do it
[21:00] Renwick Customer: ask him what he is doing
[21:00] Renwick Customer: tell him to come online
[21:01] Batshit Owner: he has two computers, i wont be fooled again
[21:01] Renwick Customer: well then
[21:02] Renwick Customer: ask him what he is doing
[21:02] Batshit Owner: well if your are not cronus i hope you feel good about yourself for running a relationship\
[21:02] Batshit Owner: if you are him...you were never good enough for me anyways
[21:02] Renwick Customer: i didn't order you around!
[21:02] Renwick Customer: i didn't run anything
[21:02] Batshit Owner: run what
[21:03] Renwick Customer: the relationship
[21:03] Batshit Owner: wth are you talking about
[21:03] Batshit Owner: yes you ruined our relationship with these games...and btw...i do believe you are cronus
[21:03] Renwick Customer: ok thats fine
[21:03] Renwick Customer: are you rl husband and wife or sl husband and wife
[21:04] Batshit Owner: ?
[21:04] Batshit Owner: you are crazy
[21:04] Renwick Customer: no i'm serious
[21:04] Batshit Owner: about what
[21:04] Renwick Customer: are you husband and wife in real life
[21:04] Renwick Customer: or in the game
[21:05] Batshit Owner: you should know that answer already, right?
[21:05] Renwick Customer: except i don't
[21:05] Batshit Owner: BS
[21:05] Renwick Customer: no really
[21:06] Batshit Owner: i dont need to answer you, you have already played enough games

Friend 2:

[20:42] Renwick Customer: by the way i don't know who you are
[20:43] Friend 2: LOL
[20:43] Friend 2: what do you mean?
[20:43] Renwick Customer: i have never spoken to any of you in my life before
[20:43] Friend 2: ok do you want me to not say anything to brisia?
[20:44] Friend 2: tell me now
[20:44] Renwick Customer: nah i already said
[20:44] Friend 2: well i wont say anything if you dont want me to
[20:44] Friend 2: its not my business
[20:44] Renwick Customer: cool
[20:45] Friend 2: but why are you being so elusive ? lol
[20:45] Renwick Customer: what?
[20:45] Renwick Customer: i'm not this snake guy
[20:45] Renwick Customer: i'm completely random
[20:45] Friend 2: OMG
[20:45] Friend 2: snake
[20:45] Friend 2: how dumb do you think I am
[20:45] Renwick Customer: or chronus or whatever
[20:45] Friend 2: are you nuts?
[20:45] Friend 2: serious
[20:46] Renwick Customer: what?
[20:46] Friend 2: you just recovered
[20:46] Friend 2: and now you are saying you are not him?
[20:46] Friend 2: dude
[20:46] Renwick Customer: surely this has to be a reverse troll
[20:46] Friend 2: look
[20:46] Friend 2: i dont know what you are doing
[20:47] Friend 2: but its hosed up
[20:47] Friend 2: you need to stop this poo poo
[20:47] Renwick Customer: I AM TRYING TO TELL HER THAT BUT SHE WONT LISTEN
[20:48] Friend 2: YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE SNAKE
[20:48] Friend 2: dude
[20:48] Friend 2: serioulsy
[20:48] Friend 2: you are loving up someones relationship
[20:49] Renwick Customer: nah ITLL BE FINE
[20:49] Renwick Customer: EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE

[20:49] Friend 2: nah
[20:49] Friend 2: you know what
[20:49] Friend 2: you called her christine
[20:49] Friend 2: retard
[20:49] Friend 2: no one knows that
[20:49] Friend 2: you do
[20:49] Friend 2: snake
[20:50] Friend 2: tony

[20:50] Friend 2: jig is up
[20:50] Friend 2: tell her you hosed up
[20:50] Friend 2: and stop this loving poo poo
[20:50] Friend 2: or she is done
[20:54] Renwick Customer: thank god i found it
[20:54] Renwick Customer: [20:13] Friend 3: okay, well I trust that you're sincerely sorry and Christine will come around

The other friend isn't so quiet.

[20:42] Renwick Customer: by the way i don't know who you are
[20:49] Friend 3: you are sick
[20:50] Friend 3: absolutely sick
[20:50] Renwick Customer: at least you understand
[20:50] Renwick Customer: the others don't believe me
[20:51] Friend 3: no
[20:51] Friend 3: I think this is Cronus
[20:51] Friend 3: you are sick
[20:51] Renwick Customer: i will find the part where someone mentioned her name
[20:51] Renwick Customer: so i can actually prove
[20:52] Friend 3: you talked to her the same way cronus talks to her
[20:52] Friend 3: the exact same way
[20:53] Friend 3: your story doesn't come together dude
[20:53] Friend 3: you just typed the wrong im into her chat and this is your way of saving face
[20:53] Friend 3: you sick disgusting piece of poo poo
[20:53] Friend 3: you're sick
[20:53] Friend 3: and you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself
[20:54] Renwick Customer: oh thank GOD I FOUND IT
[20:54] Renwick Customer: OR THIS WOULD NEVER END
[20:54] Friend 3: nope this is cronus
[20:55] Renwick Customer: NO IT IS loving NOT
[20:55] Renwick Customer: FOR FUCKS SAKE
[20:55] Friend 3: yes it is
[20:55] Friend 3: you talk to her just like cronus would
[20:55] Renwick Customer: ok is this a reverse troll
[20:55] Renwick Customer: surely this is a reverse troll
[20:55] Friend 3: and cronus' name was taken off the resident list and your name was put on
[20:56] Friend 3: you talked to her just like cronus talks to her
[20:56] Renwick Customer: why do you keep saying that
[20:56] Friend 3: because I know
[20:56] Renwick Customer: no, you really don't
[20:57] Renwick Customer: you don't understand
[20:57] Friend 3: oh no i do
[20:57] Renwick Customer: no, you don't
[20:57] Friend 3: i understand completely
[20:57] Friend 3: you're a sick son of a bitch
[20:57] Renwick Customer: you really, really don't
[20:57] Friend 3: oh yes i really really do
[20:57] Renwick Customer: well yes i am, just not chronon
[20:57] Renwick Customer: s
[20:57] Friend 3: yes you are
[20:57] Renwick Customer: JUST SAY THIS IS A REVERSE TROLL
[20:57] Friend 3: you've been on sl since sept 2008 with a blank profile?
[20:57] Renwick Customer: this is unbelieveable
[20:58] Friend 3: and you're spending this much time clearing your name
[20:58] Friend 3: you talk like him
[20:58] Friend 3: just like him
[20:58] Renwick Customer: no, i'm clearing his name
[20:58] Friend 3: you were harrassing her the same time cronus was suppose to get online
[20:58] Friend 3: and he's still not online
[20:59] Friend 3: because this is cronus
[20:59] Renwick Customer: you are joking
[20:59] Renwick Customer: get him the gently caress online
[20:59] Friend 3: nope
[20:59] Renwick Customer: do it
[20:59] Renwick Customer: get him online
[20:59] Friend 3: uhh we can;t
[20:59] Friend 3: because this is him
[20:59] Renwick Customer: if they are real husband and wife
[20:59] Friend 3: it's you cronus
[20:59] Friend 3: you sick bastard
[20:59] Renwick Customer: she will have his phone number
[20:59] Friend 3: yes she does
[20:59] Friend 3: phone is off
[20:59] Friend 3: cronus
[21:00] Friend 3: good try
[21:00] Renwick Customer: i'm going to say this now, if it's a reverse troll it's brilliant
[21:00] Friend 3: no
[21:00] Friend 3: i'm dead loving serious
[21:01] Friend 3: you're just trying to cover for saying that sometimes you hate her sometimes
[21:01] Renwick Customer: i really am better at trolling than i thought
[21:01] Friend 3: because the moment you got caught, you started this bullshit
[21:02] Friend 3: you sick piece of poo poo
[21:02] Renwick Customer: ahahaha
[21:02] Renwick Customer: this is just crazy
[21:02] Friend 3: you're sick
[21:02] Renwick Customer: i mean, it's great
[21:02] Renwick Customer: but crazy

tl:dr After revealing that i'm not this chronos guy, none of them believe me. There was some poo poo about me using her name, and some other residency bullshit that I don't know the mechanics of. Maybe the person added me by mistake and didn't realise? I don't know. So I have an idea! Why not use my voice! THEN THEY WOULD KNOW FOR SURE. Also it would elicit a reaction that I could record.

[21:06] Renwick Customer: ok what about voice
[21:06] Batshit Owner: what about voice?
[21:06] Batshit Owner: you make no sense
[21:06] Renwick Customer: if you hear my voice
[21:06] Batshit Owner: ok let me tp you
[21:07] Renwick Customer: ok how do i accept
[21:07] Renwick Customer: have you done it?
[21:07] Batshit Owner: no i will

Due to me being a terrible troll, I forgot to set something up that would record my own voice. So all you have is the reaction. You'll have to make up what I said in your own heads. Needless to say I was as annoying as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWkvAUl3B0

tl:dw I got called a piece of poo poo about 50 times, had an impression of my accent, got called sad (haha), cute and got condescended to about rping a drow woman.

And so that's that! I know it wasn't a particularly good troll, but it was so crazy I thought I would share. And Tony, if you're reading this. You're “married” in a really poo poo game to a completely crazy woman. Get out while you can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost
Poor cronus :(

That was great.

• Locked thread