Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!
GunZ drives me insane, but I still log on for some S4 every now and then. Players there share the same rabid hate for tactics. Playing a good defense will get you kicked from most games. A disturbing number of people even insist that playing defense doesn't help the team. So I made another video for fun to help everyone be just as annoying while padding that all important K:D ratio.

Because it's all about the e-wang, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH

Sentient Toaster posted:

GunZ drives me insane, but I still log on for some S4 every now and then. Players there share the same rabid hate for tactics. Playing a good defense will get you kicked from most games. A disturbing number of people even insist that playing defense doesn't help the team. So I made another video for fun to help everyone be just as annoying while padding that all important K:D ratio.

Because it's all about the e-wang, right?

I don't know thing one about this game, but I support this post if only for your use of "Powerhouse". Nice, nice.

bledking
Sep 4, 2003
I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO CRUSH YOUR FACE!
gently caress yeah UO UO UO UO more UO stories, they are the best. That game has completely changed me as a gamer. When I started playing it I was probably like 15 and the concept of playing a bad guy, in a persistent world with other human players, was just so strange and alien that I started out the same as 99% of new UO players, a mining-woodcutting-rabbit-slaying newbie.

I don't know if some of you remember raislin / memyselfandi on Atlantic, but I became friends with him and he introduced me to a completely new game within the UO universe. I became TaBaRnAcK the macroing, bug-abusing, ingot-stealing, noob-exploiting scoundrel.

I'll start with something I remember that I haven't seen mentioned yet. I don't remember how he discovered it, but raislin found out one time that if you had a tamed pet and gave it the command to protect another monster, whatever attacked that monster would become grey to you. Dressing up in newbie clothes and hanging around the first few low-level rooms of a dungeon with our tamed cats became our favorite past-time for a while.

We would stay out of aggro range of the monsters, looking scared until some newbies showed up, and then organize a coordinated attack on the monsters with them... You can guess what happened when we commanded our cats to protect the monsters and the whole group turned grey to us. Corp Pors flew, bodies fell and many OoOOooOOOoO's popped up.

But there was so much more to this game than simple newbie-slaying. The battles and chases you could have between evil and good "pro" players were epic. They were also more frequent than in EVE for example. If you left your house looking for trouble, you could find some action simply by recalling to a few favorite rune spots. If you died, re-equipping and coming back was a matter of minutes so the pace was really good. PvP was also pretty deep and you needed both strategy and reflexes to win... and like-minded friends to get your back. And outside of PvP, there were so many things you could do to gently caress people over. Stealing in UO was my favorite thing to do in a game EVER. Casually walking by a player, snooping his bag and then walking a bit further while looking through it planning your theft, deciding what you're gonna steal, in which order, deciding what to do if he runs/attacks/has friends that jump you... then actually DOING IT and have all sorts of unexpected poo poo happen, both good and bad, was the absolute best time ever in a game.

My most hilarious thief moment:

Hiding around some earth elementals somewhere in Shame I think, myself and memyselfandi were waiting for some decently equipped guy we had seen outside to come in and start killing some eles. I had snooped his back earlier and knew where his regeants were (used to cast spells) so when he came in, we both jumped out of hiding and stole his black pearls and sulfurous ash, basically preventing him from casting 75% of his offensive spells. He didn't even try to fight though, he just bolted towards the entrance. The interesting thing is that in UO, the lower your ping was, the faster your character ran. This being like 1997-98, 90% of the players were still on dial-up. memyselfandi and me were on CABLE though and with a ping of like 10ms to Atlantic, the only thing that could outrun us was another low-pinger on a horse. So we kept tailing this guy, stealing his regs, until by some miracle memyselfandi just got ahead of him and blocked him for a second or two while I was below, and two earth eles that this guy had aggroed moved in beautiful unison on the other two adjacent tiles, effectively boxing him in.

So we just stood there laughing and watching him getting pummeled by the two eles, stealing his healing regs just as he was trying to cast heals, and stealing his weapon just as he unequipped it to heal. When I heard that beautiful death sound of "UUUNGHG" a few seconds later, I was in a histerical fit of laughter, could hear memyselfandi over the phone in the same stat, trying to loot the corpse over the OooOoOOoooOooO's that the ghost was now spamming and running around the eles who had now aggroed us.

It wasn't a huge loot, it wasn't an epic battle, but the luck involved and the circumstances just made it hilarious. That was over 10 years ago but it's probably my best moment in a videogame ever.

jonnypeh
Nov 5, 2006
I was a regular player (and a lazy admin) on a TFC server, casually sniping. Occasionally one of those players with unsuspecting names would pop in, acted like they were the kings of the universe, with the goal to pick on the first-timers. Most of them were really quite mediocre players from mediocre clans, it was no effort being unconcable HW or a soldier and killing them, to force them to quit out of rage and look for another server, or reconnect and try again. Having a steamID not associated with any of the league websites also helped, they didn't know me, but I knew them.

After a clan match, if the opponents were particularly bitter, joining their irc channel and asking "sorry guys, did the server lag for you too?", sounded like the right thing to do.

Then there is also hopspam.avi, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpFYUKHPKls
For those of you who don't know what is going on, that bloke at the start is spamming one chokepoint of the map, instantly resupplying and then throwing another bunch of grenades, I guess there are sentryguns blocking the upper entryway. The set-up backfires during round 2 however. Judging by what is said later on, "we're the reason rules need to be enforced", there was some bigger drama over the usage of snipers, lockdown tactics and such, but an as euro I'm really not familiar with it.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

People were asking about ways to grief fighting games a few pages back. Storm in XvSF/MVC2 is always fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e6wOL0IUfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjmQZoDYc9s

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Charles Martel posted:

Haha, because everyone who works at "Micrsoft" talks like a 13-year-old on AIM to blend into the community and not make it look so obvious. Nice story.
I would've probably reported this guy for impersonating an MS employee, in most games and services it's quite bannable. ;)

totalnewbie posted:

Singapore. They have terrible, terrible internet so I'm not sure how they could even play the drat game.
Lag is a pretty big advantage in GunZ if you are K-styling (god I haven't heard that term in like 5 years,) since your enemy generally won't be able to move before you hit them, and the shotgun only takes one hit to kill someone in crummy armor.

It's a shame about how these asian online games seem to always end up centering around animation-exploiting, in guns I heard that the "fly around" weapon-switch glitch was in the game on purpose - probably a rumor but it is a pretty consistent factor in a lot of asian action games I've played. It was a really fun shooter until a lot of people got the hang of the glitch though, very DMC/Ninja Gaiden crossed with a fast third-person shooter.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
Yeah, GunZ was a lot more fun before the dancing-million-keys-per-second playstyle became a necessity.

There was actually a (griefy, in line with the thread!) "technique" a few people picked up in GunZ that basically involved unplugging your network for a few seconds in order to "warp" and avoid taking any damage. I never used it personally, but it was one motherfucking annoying exploit that came about as a result of the netcode being a loving joke.

coyo7e posted:

in guns I heard that the "fly around" weapon-switch glitch was in the game on purpose - probably a rumor but it is a pretty consistent factor in a lot of asian action games I've played.
I don't recall hearing anything about the animation exploits being intentional, but I do recall hearing that the developers quite openly endorsed the use and abuse of them.

Just remembered that GunZ was on the MMO Roulette last year: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/mmo-roulette/gunz.php. The fan art pretty much sums up the community in all their dragon-shirt adoring, animé worshiping glory.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It just sounds like the developers found out about it, learned that all the diehard fans were trying to do, so they endorsed it. If they embrace it and create things based around it, people will spend money in their store or whatever.

apekillape
Jan 23, 2009

by Peatpot

Cojawfee posted:

It just sounds like the developers found out about it, learned that all the diehard fans were trying to do, so they endorsed it. If they embrace it and create things based around it, people will spend money in their store or whatever.

Pretty much. Like special moves being cancellable off of normals in Street Fighter. It may not be intentional, but it's a hell of a lot more fun that way.

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

apekillape posted:

Pretty much. Like special moves being cancellable off of normals in Street Fighter. It may not be intentional, but it's a hell of a lot more fun that way.

And like skiing or whatever it's called in Tribes. Only when it's not more fun then that sucks.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

McNerd posted:

And like skiing or whatever it's called in Tribes.
The difference in comparing these three games (tribes, Gunz, and SF) is that in tribes it takes all of about 2 seconds to learn how to ski once someone exposes you to the game mechanic. Anybody can ski, even with little practise it's still fun and somewhat effective.

In SF and Gunz however, an "amateur" player will likely not even know what is going on or what their opponent is doing - they just see them doing "impossible" stuff and get owned, hard, and probably insulted and then left in the dark.

apekillape posted:

It may not be intentional, but it's a hell of a lot more fun that way.
It may not be intentional, but it's really fun when you unfairly trounce an unaware or otherwise disadvantaged opponent in almost anything.

apekillape
Jan 23, 2009

by Peatpot

coyo7e posted:

It may not be intentional, but it's really fun when you unfairly trounce an unaware or otherwise disadvantaged opponent in almost anything.

That's kind of a wide target there, though. The fun I speak of has little to do with relative skill levels, but the overall level of skill in BOTH players. SF and GunZ are way more fun (for me, at least) between two mid/high-level players who can get the most out of the engine. If the engine was more limited, it would be less fun to play or watch.

And how is it not fair when both people have the same ability to learn and play the game? If you play something the first time ever and you're up against a guy who's been playing for months, you SHOULD lose unless you're fundamentally better than the guy in every way. You'll learn the game more quickly than he did, so you should be better than him in short order. But it's not like experience counts for nothing in this equation.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
Te thing about the k-style glitching is that it's not generally more effective. You'd probably do just as well just shooting people period as long as your aim doesn't suck. All it does is serve to drag rounds and fights out a lot longer than normal just to look flashy. It's situationally more useful like in tight corridors or to get up a wall quick but you don't need to even be doing it to wall cancel either. A skilled player will always win in that game regardless of what retarded "style" they are using.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So how about that griefing huh?

apekillape
Jan 23, 2009

by Peatpot

Cephalectomy posted:

Te thing about the k-style glitching is that it's not generally more effective. You'd probably do just as well just shooting people period as long as your aim doesn't suck. All it does is serve to drag rounds and fights out a lot longer than normal just to look flashy. It's situationally more useful like in tight corridors or to get up a wall quick but you don't need to even be doing it to wall cancel either. A skilled player will always win in that game regardless of what retarded "style" they are using.

Eh, it can go either way. lovely players will do it constantly in obvious ways, great players like GilGilGil (my hero!) just mix it for the situations where it makes sense to.

Likesay, there's no reason at all to walk around with your gun out, you're a sitting duck. Keeping your sword out and dashing around is much faster and makes you a much smaller target. Then when the shooting starts, you can keep your movements much more concise with slash-shotting and flash-stepping, there's really no argument against that. There's no other way to take a shot that fast while dodging after it's done.

The problem is that too many lovely players can't figure out when and where to apply them, so they end up just doing them all the time. That doesn't make the technique more or less valid, just the player.

Fizzle
Dec 14, 2006
ZOMG, Where'd my old account go?!?

Beeswax posted:

So how about that griefing huh?

^^^^^^
enough making GBS threads up the thread with the k-style stuff.. Who cares?

McNerd
Aug 28, 2007

Fizzle posted:

^^^^^^
enough making GBS threads up the thread with the k-style stuff.. Who cares?

I found it strangely interesting even though I never played the game :ohdear:

Though there's probably little left to say about it.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
If anyone is familiar with "Leopulse", he's probably my favorite griefer on YouTube and his myg0t videos are the best. He got suspended from YouTube before, but he's back and is gradually re-uploading his old poo poo.

This is my favorite one so far, but all of them have juicy pubbie tears: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EibBdG5AVxw

It really blows my mind how people will stay in the same server and yell into their mics for as long as they do instead of just finding another server. Like people have to defend their precious online gaming honor by yelling various obscenities into their headset instead of finding the humor in it or leaving.

Charles Martel fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Aug 11, 2009

Kelson
Jan 23, 2005

Charles Martel posted:

If anyone is familiar with "Leopulse", he's probably my favorite griefer on YouTube and his myg0t videos are the best. He got suspended from YouTube before, but he's back and is gradually re-uploading his old poo poo.

This is my favorite one so far, but all of them have juicy pubbie tears: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EibBdG5AVxw

It really blows my mind how people will stay in the same server and yell into their mics for as long as they do instead of just finding another server. Like people have to defend their precious online gaming honor by yelling various obscenities into their headset instead of finding the humor in it or leaving.

I feel griefed watching that poo poo; not funny or even interesting. He just loving spams the mic, tks some folks, and runs some visible hacks. Terrible.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Charles Martel posted:

There's really not a whole lot of humour in mygot. It's nice that I haven't run into them in TF2 yet (thank you VAC / Steam IDs).

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Kelson posted:

I feel griefed watching that poo poo; not funny or even interesting. He just loving spams the mic, tks some folks, and runs some visible hacks. Terrible.

It's not some grandiose, cunning, top-secret grief/exploit like some of the classic UO/EQ stories in this thread, but it's still entertaining in the "watch idiots over-react in a video game" vein.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Those things are more funny in person, less funny as a grainy video with horrible audio. I didn't even know who or what was being trolled until it got to the RO part.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Kelson posted:

Ok, that video is poo poo but this is brilliant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ1E6Um__GY&feature=related

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I thought this one was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8GpThTjzo

AXE BODY SPRAY
Aug 16, 2000

While we are posting Youtube griefing channels my favorites are GoronCity (http://www.youtube.com/user/z0mby?blend=1&ob=4) and Spermcube (http://www.youtube.com/user/spermcubearchives)

-HENRY-
Aug 1, 2009

My favorite griefing memory would have to be that time on Gears of War, when I convinced a pubbie I was going to ban him for glitching. By the end of the match he was begging me not to ban him. :devil:

Or maybe corpse camping two people in WoW for around 3 hours. They just wouldn't log...

And of course, being a "mingebag" in Gmod. Having 12 year olds screaming at you to "quit spawning watermelons" never gets old.

RedHasSandles
Mar 24, 2008

Woah dudes!
Teleporting around randomly with my bros when we came upon a flat empty sim. Turns out the whole thing was for sale at a measly L$2, which is less than 1 cent. So we bought it and hosed around with it. When the real owners find out that we have no intent to pay the ridiculous $110 US dollars weekly rent they will take it back, so I made this video to remember it by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PnLMIKPKIo

Freeze
Jan 2, 2006

I've never seen it written so neatly

My friends and I were playing the fairly new Warcraft 3 mod Metastasis. Basically there are 12 people in a game, 10 are human, 1 is an alien disguised as a human, 1 is a mutant disguised as a human. Alien/Mutant are trying to infect or kill all human players (and they can evolve, etc.). Anyways, we join this game hosted by a guy named Hart. He's yakking away in chat about all the rules he's going to enforce in this game. No killing anyone in human form, they must be in their alien form, no destroying any space stations ever, the mutant can't kill the alien. He threatens everyone that he has an external program that can kick us from the game once it has started (you can't do that in warcraft) and that he will do so if anyone breaks his rules. Of course we decide to team up and then hunt down and kill him immediately.

Once the game starts he makes a new rule: no killing the alien. At all. Interesting. He claims he's on the planet area and needs help so we all gear up and fly down there. Sure enough there he is in alien form. He attempts to kill me, but is quickly overwhelmed by us and begins to run while calling us fags and threatening to kick us over chat. His last words were "YOU KILL I KICK." Once he died he immediately left without kicking anyone. Then we start private messaging him with things like :
"man even with all your rules you couldn't win"
"how come i'm not kicked?"
and my favorite "hey chode, if you didn't realize it, we killed you"

His responses:
"I have your account name I'm going to report you to Blizzard for harassment if you don't stop."
"I can get your IP address and hand it over to local authorities for cyberbullying."

He then immediately disconnected. Local authorities? Cyberbullying??? Needless to say we all added him to our friends so we can join his games whenever he plays.

As a side note this mod and a similar mod called Parasite have made for the most fun griefing I've had since The Specialists. A common thing to do in Parasite is to blow up the Blood Tester (which determines if a player is human or alien). Sometimes there will be one player who decides to guard the blood tester door so that no one blows it up. One of my favorite things to do is stealth by the guard, plant a bomb on the tester and then stealth out. When the tester becomes available to use a couple minutes into the game, the guard always goes to test himself first to prove he's human. Then I set the bomb off. They usually have enough time to say "gently caress UUUUU" before being killed in a fiery explosion and then auto disconnected.

duffath
May 9, 2007

My name is Legion for we are many.

Cat Machine posted:

People were asking about ways to grief fighting games a few pages back. Storm in XvSF/MVC2 is always fun:

In MvC2 My team is Iron Man, Jin and Psylocke in that order all on anti-air assist.

It works wonderfully against people who don't know what they're doing as my standard Gameplan is spam jab/LP Unibeam at full-screen and on bad players who don't use assists they have 2 options. They can either sit there and try to block then hit you after your uni-beam or they can go for some sort of jump-in. Unibeam comes out quick enough that it seems to beat pretty much anything projectile characters might try to throw at you (Air hyper viper not included probably, but scrubs can't do that) It's hilarious because against cable, cyclops, iron man or war machine I'll just sit there spamming and you'll see cable try to pull his gun and fire or the startup animation of most of peoples full-screen beam supers. If they jump in then call in Jin or Psylocke for a decent AA assist. If you can OTG combo then psylocke means free combo and if not then Jin will blast your opponent back to full-screen. If they block the assist then just cover them with a jab unibeam.

That'll beat 90% of people I meet in player matches and Jin is pretty good against the super-armour characters while a lot of people don't realise this. In terms of tiers Jin does gimp the team, but I'm determined to make him work as a decent anti-heavy character.

Edit: Bonus Marvel angry message fun: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t120/duffath/Photo010.jpg

duffath fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Aug 11, 2009

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

RedHasSandles posted:

Teleporting around randomly with my bros when we came upon a flat empty sim. Turns out the whole thing was for sale at a measly L$2, which is less than 1 cent. So we bought it and hosed around with it. When the real owners find out that we have no intent to pay the ridiculous $110 US dollars weekly rent they will take it back, so I made this video to remember it by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PnLMIKPKIo

The Goemon yen everywhere made me smile. This is such a pleasant use of free time, it's like the island paradise of the inner nerd-child.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
I was playing Lord of the Rings: Conquest today, and dear god if I ever got the tears to roll. I was playing Capture the Ring (CTF) on the Shire. Now in LotR:Conquest if a player is doing well they have the choice to play as a hero unit (Gandalf, Gimli, etc)since the map was the shire and I was on the evil side Saruman (who totally looks like Gandalf) was our hero unit.

I joined the game midway through and the score was Evil 1, Good 0. I jumped into a troll (think a tank) and started to run towards the enemy spawn. About half way there my team scored again pushing the score to 2 and the ring spawned right next to me. The people I were playing with were really into this game. I mean REALLY into it. Sensing a grief I grabbed the ring and ran back towards our own camp mumbling something about a touchdown.

This pissed the rest of the team off something fierce, and it didn't help matters when I started calling Saruman Gandalf (cause they totally look the same). I then started yelling how I wanted to smash Gandalf while spinning around in cute little troll circles trying to punch Saruman who was at that time trying to prod me into the enemy base. Saruman was then backstabed (insta kill even on hero units) and I spent the next 5 minutes asking why Gandalf was sleeping. As time went on they went from swearing at me, to threating to ban me, to finding out where I live and planting a bomb in my house. In the end the side of Good managed to come back from zero points and win the game.

Lesson Learned?(Also tl;dr) Don't mess with LotR fans, They'll come to your house and plant a bomb there

moosecow333 fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Aug 11, 2009

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

While we're on the subject of random griefing videos off of youtube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWx9skJtw3U&feature=channel_page was pretty goddamn funny. Maybe it's the fact that I've been awake for 24 hours but I loved it.

Makes me wish the goons that play console games would start capturing more rage.

duffath posted:

Edit: Bonus Marvel angry message fun.

Goddamn. Too bad I suck at fighting games. :911:

fennesz fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Aug 11, 2009

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

AXE BODY SPRAY posted:

While we are posting Youtube griefing channels my favorites are GoronCity (http://www.youtube.com/user/z0mby?blend=1&ob=4) and Spermcube (http://www.youtube.com/user/spermcubearchives)

GoronCity linked to this one, which I thoroughly enjoyed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nnx75TsLCo&feature=channel_page. Those CS players rage hard, God drat. Also, GOD, OH GOD! I'M FLYING! Awesome.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Ninjasaurus posted:

GoronCity linked to this one, which I thoroughly enjoyed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nnx75TsLCo&feature=channel_page. Those CS players rage hard, God drat. Also, GOD, OH GOD! I'M FLYING! Awesome.

Pfft, nothing special there; just some boring teamkills and mic-spamming all wrapped up inside a grainy video with horrible audio. Peh. :smug:

Rakanakle
Mar 17, 2009

Ninjasaurus posted:

The pubbie tears, they are like glittering diamonds.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Pretty lame, but I had some pubbie cry and rage-quit on me in COD4 last night over a lame team-kill.

We were playing Bog, and I was running with my standard twin grenade launchers (using Overkill), with Martyrdom on Hardcore Headquarters. This is my favorite pubbie rage-inducing kit that I run with. Switching out Overkill for Sonic Boom is also acceptable.

Anyway, I was actually trying to play instead of grief pubbies for once. I'm peeking out a window on Bog while waiting to cap HQ. I see an enemy come close, so I shoot my grenade launcher at him. At that very same exact instant, one of my pubbie teammates runs across the window I'm looking out right as I'm shooting and I ended up team-killing him via direct impact. Because the icon for a direct impact kill is so hilarious, I end up dying laughing over the mic. Well, this did not please him one bit and proceeds to try to ridicule me in the voicechat. Whatever, I ignore him like every other 13-year old XBL human being.

Next time I'm trying to cap HQ, he runs over and knifes me in the back then starts talking more poo poo over the mic. Saying poo poo about how he hacked into my XBL account and "oh poo poo crumshot, I've got your Sacramento IP address, you're hosed now, hahahaha. That's right, I found out you live in Sacramento, you're so hosed now!" Now, this guy must have been a l337 hacker because he opened up my profile, where I list Sacramento as my location :rolleyes:

I pretty much just ignore him and now want to try to have fun with him. I see him laying down trying to snipe as we defend the HQ, so I just put a M16 round through his head. He goes absolutely BALLISTIC on voicechat. Classic pubbie rage, followed by a swift rage-quit. About 5 minutes later, he send me a message on XBL:

Pretty lame TK grief, but the rage-quit and him trying to convince me that he put a trojan on my Xbox made my night.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
So he only plays Halo 3 and CoD 4? Sounds like a real winner. Make sure you report him or whatever.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It seems that people on XBL are not as jaded as I thought they were should be. I started up a new one month account named WET4EDCULLEN or something like that and play a few games of Halo with it. The name along with the pink armor automatically means I'm a girl. Purely by winning games I am griefing these kids. I've been getting message after message calling me a fat whore, prostitute, asking for "nude pix" and other poo poo. I don't have my mic plugged in so they're just left to wonder and they end up calling me out saying stuff like "hey fattie c'mon put your mic in we want to hear how fat you are" :psyduck: I guess girl gamers aren't supposed to be good at video games still.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
My god it was glorious. L4D never ceases to attract the tards and goons sperg like no one else. This morning Goddamn Hippy provided enough amusement to remind me of why I loved griefing in that game so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

So he only plays Halo 3 and CoD 4? Sounds like a real winner. Make sure you report him or whatever.

Reported him for Quitting Early :smug:

• Locked thread