Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

pennywisdom posted:

I will offer you the Jag yet again. :)
Sorry, can't do it. Gotta be cash right now. I'm selling some stuff to cover bills and tuition, including my 1961 Les Paul Junior on TGP, which is just a huge goddamn bummer. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloweenhead
Jan 26, 2009

~*4 walls & adobe slabs*~
edit: this was sold on craigslist

Halloweenhead fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Nov 18, 2009

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

Carbohydrates posted:

you guys want a tele

it's a good tele

$450 shipped and paypalled?

I keep telling myself that I should get a fixed bridge guitar, and/or a guitar with humbuckers. I never figured that either one would be a telecaster. That is just a gorgeous guitar. But I'm just not sure I should be buying a guitar right now. (But I want to. :( )

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Carbohydrates posted:

you guys want a tele

it's a good tele

Fender Telecaster Custom FMT HH. Contoured mahogany body, mahogany neck, rosewood board, maple top. Set neck, string-thru bridge. Neck pickup is stock, bridge pickup is currently a Duncan JB (not shown since I installed it after the photo, but it's a black/black so it looks the same). Also, it weighs nothing. I'll be shocked if it's over 7 lbs.

$450 shipped and paypalled?

That really is an absolutely gorgeous finish

Someone should buy this drat thing before my willpower breaks down

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
I have a tama swingstar set I'm looking to either trade or sell. I'll take 100$ cash. I'm in Eastern CT.

Click here for the full 800x1200 image.

I'll trade for other music stuff. Specifically, I'd like a midi controller like a axiom or mpd24.

I also have a really nice pearl set, pre export days, that comes with a snare, kit floor tom and a black floor tom, cymbals, high hat.

I'd trade both sets for a decent electronic set.

Jarmotion
Jan 9, 2006
Lotek Ronin

Carbohydrates posted:

you guys want a tele

it's a good tele

I sent you a pm.

[Edit] Dang, missed by half a day :(

Jarmotion fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Sep 21, 2009

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Hubis posted:

Someone should buy this drat thing before my willpower breaks down
Your wish is granted, it's sold!

UrethraFranklin
Aug 11, 2003
I don't have a drinking problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink.
Well, I'm really looking more to sell my Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee head, it's on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170385436517

If I'm selling to a goon, however, we could settle on a price rather than go through ebay. I would also consider some rather specific trades (with money on top):
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Egnater Renegade 65 watt head
A Road Case for a Combo amp
Electro Harmonix Pulsar

UrethraFranklin fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Sep 21, 2009

Professorbx
Jan 27, 2005
Wicki Wicki

Halloweenhead posted:

Squier Vista series Jagmaster.

It's in sunburst. Pretty good condition, a couple minor dings and scratches but nothing noticeable from a distance. All stock.

Looking for $300 or trade for a cool guitar and/or pedals. I especially want the Sansamp character series Vox model.

Hate to say it, but he Jagmaster is $279 new......

Halloweenhead
Jan 26, 2009

~*4 walls & adobe slabs*~

Professorbx posted:

Hate to say it, but he Jagmaster is $279 new......

The new version of the Jagmaster is $279 new. That version uses a thinner body, a conversion neck, cheaper hardware, and is made in China.

What I'm selling is a crafted in Japan Vista series instrument. These guitars used left over Fender CIJ Jaguar necks (true 24" scale). They also typically sell for $4-500 on Ebay.

$300 or best offer isn't exactly a rip off.

Professorbx
Jan 27, 2005
Wicki Wicki

Halloweenhead posted:

The new version of the Jagmaster is $279 new. That version uses a thinner body, a conversion neck, cheaper hardware, and is made in China.

What I'm selling is a crafted in Japan Vista series instrument. These guitars used left over Fender CIJ Jaguar necks (true 24" scale). They also typically sell for $4-500 on Ebay.

$300 or best offer isn't exactly a rip off.

Knowing that, that is a great deal. Slam redacted.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
I have a Yamaha Red Metallic Yamaha RBX170. Retails for 180$. Has some nice flatwounds on it. Gigged lightly. Action is high.

Would love to trade it for a cheap guitar or a Rondo P.

Would even sell. Here's a stock photo:

I have positive feedback all over the internet and can provide links upon request.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Little Mark II

Fat tone out the wazoo and loud loud loud. Never gigged, not nearly jammed enough but found lots of love in my basement.

I'm looking for comparably priced midi keys.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

meanolmrcloud posted:

Little Mark II

Fat tone out the wazoo and loud loud loud. Never gigged, not nearly jammed enough but found lots of love in my basement.

I'm looking for comparably priced midi keys.

What's on the ceiling?

arthur138
May 26, 2003

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

Id be interested in the carbon copy, Have anything else you are looking for besides the roland?

Also looking for a Line 6 DL4, or maybe cash to put towards one? Similarly, anyone trying to unload a DL4?

GLC
Feb 21, 2001

GLC posted:

1990 Ibanez JEM77FP

Trying to sell this again, I had a couple of bites but no firm interest and then I got busy and stopped worrying about it. I'm pretty flexible on the price right now, but I can't take equipment trades since I don't really play anymore.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
I have to say, as much as I don't miss my JEM that much, they play and sound good, and the floral ones are REALLY sexy in that weird JEM way.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I finally found the RG I was looking for, so don't need the JEM. You might have some luck at jemsite.com

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

arthur138 posted:

Also looking for a Line 6 DL4, or maybe cash to put towards one? Similarly, anyone trying to unload a DL4?

I've got a boss DD-3, or a Ibanez DE-7 Id be willing to trade out for it, but no DL4 right now. From the sound of it you want a digital delay anyways...

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Anyone have a 70s Kramer with an aluminum neck that they would be willing to sell or trade?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Ibanez Roadstar II five string fretless: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584061

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Crosspost from TalkBass forums:

Ordered these parts about 6 months ago for a project that just never came together. Both the bridge and the tuners are in NEW condition. I never installed either of them. Both come with all mounting hardware. Both are chrome finish.

I'm not 100% sure of the actual models, but I think the bridge is a Gotoh 203B-4, and the tuners are Schaller BMFLC.

The tuners can be changed around depending on if you want 4 inline, 2+2, 3+1, etc. Right now I have them set to 2+2 but let me know how you want them and I'll go ahead and change them before shipping them off.

Here are some stock photos. I can provide actual pictures (and probably will when I get home later), but like I said, the parts are completely new, never been mounted.

Gotoh 203B-4 $15
String spread 2-1/4" (57.15mm)
Baseplate 3-1/6" x 1-7/8" (77.79mm x 47.63mm).
Saddle height adjusts from 7/16" to 11/16" (11.11mm to 17.46mm)

Schaller BMFLC $50

Interesting trades considered.

Shipping to Continental US only please. Shipping will be via USPS flat-rate box, so it'll be $5 for both of them together. I am willing to sell them separately, but shipping will still be $5 regardless of whether you buy both or just one. If you want a different courier, I'll need your zip code to estimate the actual shipping.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Nice bridge. If I were keeping my Jaguar, I'd opt for something like that as opposed to the screw type saddles.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Schatten posted:

Nice bridge. If I were keeping my Jaguar, I'd opt for something like that as opposed to the screw type saddles.

What do you mean screw type saddles?

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
This: http://www.axesrus.com/Hardware/BassBridges/Fender/Vintage/FenderVintageBassBridgeRuler4.jpg

I'm just not a fan. I dig slotted, even if it is a BAII that I need to slot myself.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Schatten posted:

This: http://www.axesrus.com/Hardware/BassBridges/Fender/Vintage/FenderVintageBassBridgeRuler4.jpg

I'm just not a fan. I dig slotted, even if it is a BAII that I need to slot myself.

Ohhh those. Weird, I didn't realize the Jag-bass came with those.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

Halloweenhead posted:

Squier Vista series Jagmaster.

It's in sunburst. Pretty good condition, a couple minor dings and scratches but nothing noticeable from a distance. All stock.

Looking for $300 or trade for a cool guitar and/or pedals. I especially want the Sansamp character series Vox model.

Would you consider a standard tele in arctic white? I can take pics if you're interested.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Up for trades: 2009 Jaguar Bass
http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584474

Seeking a P bass with maple neck, but open to other offers. (guitar/bass/midi/keys/amps/pedals)

APimpNamedSlickback
Aug 26, 2007
that's a beautiful bass man

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...
I've still got a DOD death metal distortion pedal that I'm trying to get rid of, if anyone's interested.

I also just found this on craigslist: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/1395165149.html anyone know anything about these cabs?

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

I've got a Line 6 Echo Park hardly used.
Looking for other pedals of an equal value I guess.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
I've got a 2006 Mexi Telecaster that I'd like to trade (pictures available on request). Looking for something with two humuckers that's not an lp or an sg. Ideally I'd like a jazzmaster, toronado, or some other short scale guitar like that. An Ibanez ARX might be cool too.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've got a Line 6 Filter Pro (1u rack) and a RedSound DarkStar (strange synth box) with vocoder chip up for grabs. Both are amazing gadgets, and rarely come onto the 2nd hand market.

I'm setting up a home composing studio, and am looking for USB/Midi keyboard controllers and trigger pads, and I am quite willing to trade for the right equipment. Please fire me a PM or email me at sdwyatt (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk if you are interested. I'm in the UK (Plymouth).

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
Selling my Fender Precision Special Deluxe. This thing rocks, you should buy it.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Ive got an original 1972 Telecaster Custom in walnut with original case. PM me if youre interested.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists

I'm selling my 2006 USA Deluxe Strat (S1 switching, locking tuners, 2 point trem, SCN pickups) with OHSC for $750 + shipping. The neck is worn in a bit (some people dig that, some don't) and there is one ovular finish crack near the output jack but everything else is great.

EDIT:

Also selling my Dean acoustic/electric. It's all flamed maple with some crazy custom inlays. I think the neck is mahogany. Lightly used, sounds very good, low action, I just have too many guitars and could use the money. Comes with OHSC. $280 + shipping.

Rashomon fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 28, 2009

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Another bass up for trade/sale. Reverend Rumblefish 5L
http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584939

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Daughter posted:

Ive got an original 1972 Telecaster Custom in walnut with original case. PM me if youre interested.
Goddammit, I can't buy things right now! :(

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Carbohydrates posted:

Goddammit, I can't buy things right now! :(

Get in touch when you can. I may still have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

Daughter posted:

Get in touch when you can. I may still have it
I dunno if it would really be a possibility. How do you like that neck pickup?