Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colin Ex Machina
Oct 16, 2004
I adopted a highway.

MrSaturn posted:

I've still got a DOD death metal distortion pedal that I'm trying to get rid of, if anyone's interested.

I also just found this on craigslist: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/msg/1395165149.html anyone know anything about these cabs?

An older DOD deathmetal or a newer one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rimjob Rodeo
Apr 29, 2004

warwick5s posted:

Selling my Fender Precision Special Deluxe. This thing rocks, you should buy it.

Rashomon posted:

Dammit, I have the tele to match these. If I had the change I would buy both on the spot.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Angry Justin posted:

Dammit, I have the tele to match these. If I had the change I would buy both on the spot.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

You enviable bastard! :)

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
Haha that would be awesome.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
I've got a few things lying around that I'm not really using at the moment and I thought before I went to ebay with this stuff someone here might be able to use it.

First off is Guitar Rig 3 + Guitar Rig Session I/O/:
I bought this a while back and since I don't really use it much any longer I might as well sell it/trade it. When I bought it I ended up getting the upgrade to the Full version of guitar rig 3 as well. I'm not 100% on if the keys are transferable, however I had installed it both on my laptop and on my pc so I don't think there will be any issues -100 bux + shipping to your house.

TU-2 Tuner:

I wanted one of these and I finally won one on ebay, however I forgot to cancel my auction for a different TU-2 and ended up getting 2. Once I get this in the mail I'll test it and send it off: 50 bux + shipping to your house.

For trade value if you're holding on to some neat guitar pedals (looking for a digitech whammy in particular) I wouldn't mind trading either.

Twlight fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 3, 2009

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Twlight posted:

TU-2 Tuner:

I wanted one of these and I finally won one on ebay, however I forgot to cancel my auction for a different TU-2 and ended up getting 2. Once I get this in the mail I'll test it and send it off: 50 bux + shipping to your house.

For trade value if you're holding on to some neat guitar pedals (looking for a digitech whammy in particular) I wouldn't mind trading either.

Interested in a Danlectro Wasabi? Or boss OS2?

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Oct 2, 2009

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

pennywisdom posted:

Interested in a Danlectro Wasabi? Or boss OS2?

Not really : ( though I am interested in cash if that's your thing.

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Twlight posted:

TU-2 Tuner:

I'll take it!

edit: I sent you a PM.

plester1 fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Oct 3, 2009

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

Fun Shoe

plester1 posted:

I'll take it! I sent you a PM.

Replied to your pm.

Alecks
Dec 28, 2005

Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory, $130 shipped

I also have a vox over the top boost, for $80 shipped

looking for a metal muff, blackstar distortion, barber dirty bomb, or something like that.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Brought this up earlier, heres some pictures. 1972 Telecaster Custom. I would like to sell it, but I will hear what you have to trade.

Fmoof
Jan 2, 2004

Daughter posted:

Brought this up earlier, heres some pictures. 1972 Telecaster Custom. I would like to sell it, but I will hear what you have to trade.

How much are you selling it for?

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

I was asking 2250 OBO. I need to get rid of it so throw me an offer, low-ball me...ill entertain.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Anyone wanna trade their Gallien-Krueger 700RBII or 800RB for my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro? It's American-made, and has the old funky lettering on the front, in perfect working order with brand new JJ's in the pre-amp section. I just want my GK sound back :ohdear:

I would also sell it for $350 shipped.

:siren: edit: lowered price :siren:

Click here for the full 900x433 image.

Click here for the full 900x619 image.

scuz fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 9, 2009

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

scuz posted:

Anyone wanna trade their Gallien-Krueger 700RBII for my Ampeg SVT-3 Pro? It's American-made, and has the old funky lettering on the front, in perfect working order with brand new JJ's in the pre-amp section. I just want my GK sound back :ohdear:

I would also sell it for $400 shipped.

I would jump on this if I had the money :(

Law Dog
Jun 21, 2009

"Yeah, I heard you the first time."
Up for grabs:

- Marshall JCM 900 100 watt Hi-Gain Dual Reverb (Model 4100) head with the 5881 tubes. sold
- Marshall 1960A cab. It has the G75 celestions, rollers on the bottom and Jim Marshall's signature on the front. sold

What I would like:

- 50 watt JCM 900 2x12 COMBO bought one
- Mesa Lonestar Special head or 2x12 combo
- Gibson SG with P90's or other single-coil/coil-tap pickups
- american strat or tele with single coil in the neck position (eg no HH's unless it has a coil tap)
- Digitech whammy
- Boss RC-20 Boss RC-50

Regarding shipping, I am from Ontario, Canada but make occasional trips into Michigan and Buffalo New York area.

Law Dog fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Oct 30, 2009

who cares
Jul 25, 2006

Doomsday Machine
I want to trade my Parker P-40 (looks exactly like this: http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/P40-TBLK.htm I don't have a camera but can borrow one if needed) for a different guitar. I'll take any trade offer, though I'd be more tempted to gravitate towards something with humbuckers.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

Daughter posted:

I was asking 2250 OBO. I need to get rid of it so throw me an offer, low-ball me...ill entertain.

1962 Jaguar with Novak pickups and locking tuners?

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Rashomon posted:

1962 Jaguar with Novak pickups and locking tuners?

man, any other time in my life thats something i would do, but i just bought another guitar tonight and should really be looking to get cash for the tele.

Daughter fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 6, 2009

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

plester1 posted:

Looks like I shot myself in the foot on this one :( I need $425 for the 700RBII at the local Music-Go-Round, and $400 for the 700RB. The difference is the RBII is 480 watts, and the RB is only 350.

gently caress. :suicide:

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

Daughter posted:

man, any other time in my life thats something i would do, but i just bought another guitar tonight and should really be looking to get cash for the tele.

Darn! Well let me know if you have a sudden windfall and want to make a trade, otherwise I'm sure you'll sell it, that's a great price and those guitars are awesome. If I hadn't just got my dream Jazzmaster I'd offer the $.

Xaelin
Sep 14, 2003
Would anyone want to trade a Martin DXM for a playable 12 string acoustic?

The DXM is a laminate model, it's a learner guitar. Actions still great, never needs adjustment, it can go through hell, but it's got a really low end sound.

I'll get pictures of it later.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

plester1 posted:

Well it looks like it's sticking around for a while; craigslist is a bust, and I can't afford a supporting membership on TalkBass, so it'll probably be around if you find $400 in the couch someday.

WEIRD BEER
Feb 26, 2005

I've got an SG up for trades. It's a Gibson, from 2004-ish. It's a really cool tomato-soup red color i haven't seen on another one and I put Seymour Duncan Antiquity P-90s in it. I also updated the tuners to grovers and had a Bigsby installed. I'm looking to get something hollow bodied, preferably with P-90s or something single coil. Or something interesting. Let me know what you've got.

Rimjob Rodeo
Apr 29, 2004

acousticbandit posted:

I've got an SG up for trades. It's a Gibson, from 2004-ish. It's a really cool tomato-soup red color i haven't seen on another one and I put Seymour Duncan Antiquity P-90s in it. I also updated the tuners to grovers and had a Bigsby installed. I'm looking to get something hollow bodied, preferably with P-90s or something single coil. Or something interesting. Let me know what you've got.

I really dig this SG. The only thing hollowbody I have is an Ibanez Artcore AK-85. It's a wicked guitar. I'm going to take some pictures and throw them up in this thread.

J. Scott
Jul 18, 2009

You think this is the real Quaid?!

acousticbandit posted:

Oh man, I LOVE that thing. The white pickguard + bigsby combo is my favorite look for an SG.

I don't think I have anything you'd want, though. I've got a pretty nice MIA Strat Plus (gold lace sensor pickups) from the early 90s, but it needs some repairs, and it didn't have a case either.

no dad im not gay!
Jan 30, 2007

I'm letting go of my toothless 1990 MIJ Fender Precision A/E bass. Yes it's semi-hollow and has binding too! It is currently strung with Fender nylon tapewound strings and comes with a brown Fender-style hardshell case. It has Fender Lace Sensor pickups and a piezo pickup underneath the body-through bridge. There's a tiny nick just behind the nut and the lacquer on the back of the Jazz-width neck around the skunk stripe is cracked but they are purely cosmetic issues. Structurally this bass is sound. The tuners have 20 years worth of patina but the rest of the instrument doesn't look a day old. These are rather rare and mine is from the earliest run evident by the "Fender USA" neck plate and lack of the "A/E" badge at the end of the headstock. I'm asking for 800 dollars with free shipping in the lower 48. I'm not looking for anything in particular right now but I am open to trades provided what you have to offer isn't pointy enough to stab somebody with. Drop me a line on AIM.

no dad im not gay! fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Oct 8, 2009

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
GAS set in... Jag bass (see prior post w/link in this thread) is up for grabs $550 shipped inside the 48.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Schatten posted:

GAS set in... Jag bass (see prior post w/link in this thread) is up for grabs $550 shipped inside the 48.

I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on one of these since seeing your original post. I certainly understand if you aren't feeling this, but --

What do you think of trading it for a hardly-used Novation Xiosynth25, Boss DD-6 and $300 (when I get paid this Wednesday)? I bought it a month ago, and I like it but just can't seem to get into it; never having done anything with a synth before, it was a little overwhelming.

The DD-6 has only been used a handful of times, never on stage or anything. I can PM you pics on Talkbass if you are interested.

(http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfriend.com/product/Novation-XioSynth-25?sku=701052)

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
Drop me a PM over on TB with your email. We might be able to work something out, but I'd rather do cash if possible at this point. Had something set me back a bit today, but a worthy investment in the long run.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

I've got an Epiphone Dot that I'm willing to trade for a solid-body humbucker or P90 equipped guitar. It's a real sweet player, with a low action and thin neck, but now I'm yearning for something a little less bluesy. I'd love to trade for another Epiphone or even a PRS SE model, but any trade offers are welcome. Comes with a hardshell case.

Edit: Willing to throw down some cash if I'm trading up.

Chip McFuck fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Oct 11, 2009

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
I'm looking to trade/sell my Marshall Regenerator (2 choruses, flange, phase, wicked-cool step phase and vibe) and my Boss PS3 phaser.

The PS3 also does step phase.

Looking for good cash offers, also interested in drive pedals, or anything cool you may have.

Also have:

None fender silver telecaster body
Complete telecaster wiring set up (high end, CTS pots, Sprauge Orange drops etc)
Maple Squier Tele Neck with Tuners
Various single coil, humbuckers, etc, and other small guitar parts.

Sorry goons, UK Only.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

PodXT with all model/fx packs + fbv express up for grabs

APimpNamedSlickback
Aug 26, 2007
I just purchased a ZVex Fuzz Factory (Vexter Series) and well, I kinda wish I had a Big Muff Pi instead. Also, a dunlop crybaby and a distortion pedal, as those three cost the same as what I paid.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-Zck7YURs

It's an awesome pedal though. Excellent condition. I could probably get 150 on Craigslist, but I was wondering if anyone would like to make a trade instead. Could be cash + pedals, or just pedals or whatever.

Happy trails.

Nelsocracy posted:

I have a Boss OD-3, Boss Super Shifter PS-5, Ibanez TS-9 and Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby (doesn't have built in distortion). Also have cash. Are you interested in any of these? Also where do you live around?

I would consider, however I'm really turned off of electric guitar right now. And all amplified products, bad for the ears and for the environment. So i'm loving this knockoff Taylor cutaway acoustic I got on CL this weekend.

So, does anyone have anything they would like to trade for my fuzz factory? It's a pretty open question. I mean, i'm looking for acoustic stuff. If you have an awesome accordian or whatever we could talk business. I'd love another instrument. Crazier the better I guess. I have no use for the pedal.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Cross-posting the aforementioned synth:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3214252

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
I have a Danelectro Wasabi Distortion pedal up for grabs. I have some pictures that I'll post later, but it's in immaculate condition and still has the box. $40 shipped or trade (plus cash on my end) for a Barber Dirty Bomb.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
I've got some little stuff up to trade, I think I'm looking for a Boss ODB-3 or something similar, throw me an offer and I might be interested. Anything that'd be fun to use with a bass, really. I'm trading:

Hartke VXL Bass Attack Overdrive / Preamp

Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator

Eartools RP-10 Headphones

(I'll get actual pictures of mine when I get home)

UrethraFranklin
Aug 11, 2003
I don't have a drinking problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink.

quote:

I would consider, however I'm really turned off of electric guitar right now. And all amplified products, bad for the ears and for the environment. So i'm loving this knockoff Taylor cutaway acoustic I got on CL this weekend.

So, does anyone have anything they would like to trade for my fuzz factory? It's a pretty open question. I mean, i'm looking for acoustic stuff. If you have an awesome accordian or whatever we could talk business. I'd love another instrument. Crazier the better I guess. I have no use for the pedal.

I have a broken violin, and a broken Gibson amplifier, and a Behringer distortion pedal... :suicide:

Would you potentially just sell it, no trade?

Los Padre
Mar 26, 2007

Los Padre is an interesting and sensitive fellow.

UrethraFranklin posted:

I have a broken violin, and a broken Gibson amplifier, and a Behringer distortion pedal... :suicide:

Would you potentially just sell it, no trade?

I'm curious, what is the amplifier and what's wrong with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrethraFranklin
Aug 11, 2003
I don't have a drinking problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink.
It's a Gibson GA-40rvt, beautiful amp, but this one can't seem to work right. It was overheating, apparently cause Gibson put in a bridge rectifier that couldn't handle the power it's supposed to, but even after getting it repaired locally it's still overheating. I'm writing a letter to Gibson and seeing if I can get the local place to fix it properly. If they won't, I'm stuck cause I don't have money to sink into an amp that may or may not ever work properly :(