Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UrethraFranklin
Aug 11, 2003
I don't have a drinking problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink.

iostream.h posted:

Is $2k your bottom dollar on this? I may be interested.

Edit: Like, maybe $1800 + shipping?

I'm sorry man, I actually just made the transaction, it's no longer mine. But guess what everybody? I traded it for a 1978 Les Paul Custom. I'll put some pics up on the new gear thread when I get some good ones. I'm pretty much in heaven...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
I'm selling an EHX Q-tron Plus on eBay! 10% of the proceeds go to the Save The Music foundation. Buy it! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160376610756

EDIT: Sold! That was quick!

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 8, 2009

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

For sale: 1972 Telecaster Custom Walnut with original hardshell case. Has a few minor knicks with no major flaws. Plays and sounds great. $2100 OBO

Warmoth Telecaster--I built this 4 years ago and have maybe hit 3 chords on it. Perfect, mint condition. I used a heavier wood for the body so it is heavier than a normal Telecaster. Plays nicely and sounds great. Cost me $700 to build. Make me a reasonable offer. No case, sorry.

70s Harmony that I bought for a project. I no longer have the money or time. It sounded like poo poo, but actually plays nice. I do have the pickguard, but do not have the original electronics. No case $80 OBO

Let me know if you would like more pictures. Ive got to get rid of this stuff so let me know what you can do.

Daughter fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Nov 8, 2009

jdubbya
Jan 14, 2009
Im selling my Bc Rich N7 series 7 string Warlock. $500 local pickup in the Seattle area or we could discuss shipping.

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

I r Pat posted:

In the process of trading my Mandala for his Microkorg! We are both shipping at the same time.

He received the mandala, I just got the MicrKorg.. thanks a bunch!

Draesk
Sep 12, 2007

Edit: I give the gently caress up.

Draesk fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 11, 2009

Justus
Apr 18, 2006

Draesk posted:

I know it's old, but you take that back right this minute. :saddowns:

ummm, no? :confused:

Draesk
Sep 12, 2007

Well I'm glad we've got that sorted then. itt we don't do humour.

I'm rather sure you don't "upgrade" from headphones to speakers anyway, it's pretty much apples to oranges.

Draesk fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Nov 10, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Justus, Draesk, I love you both and I will not have you fighting, stop this instant.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agreed posted:

Justus, Draesk, I love you both and I will not have you fighting, stop this instant.

Agreed, you see the new Memory Boy Deluxe?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Yeah, I was even planning to buy one but then I checked the finances and realized I probably won't be picking anything up for awhile. Trying to catch up to the sacrifices we had to make to finance the move, it's more likely I'll need to sell more stuff than buy anything. It looks like a really nice pedal, though, I think I'd much prefer one of those to the DMM proper - seems like it can get more aggressive and I dig it.

Still getting my new poo poo fix thanks to the whole reviewing gig, still scratches the itch even when you've gotta send them back afterwards :3: Though I'm kind of liking the idea of downsizing, selling off a bunch of stuff before the move helped me realize I had been collecting way too much in a sort of non-musical consumerist way that I think does more to hurt creativity than help it. Expect a big post some time this month with all kinds of stuff for sale. Just going to hang onto the things that do things other things don't do at all, and sentimental pedals (e.g. my Satchurator, my grandmother got it for me last Christmas and I took care of her for the last six months of her life, she died a day after my birthday in March - I'll never sell that pedal, of course it doesn't exactly hurt that I like how it sounds a lot either... or my FuzzHugger pedals, including the custom one that he made for me that does more and different things than any other pedal he's ever made, even called it my signature pedal as a joke). Should be able to thin the herd by half, hopefully, and the money will help us pay back some friends and family who really came through for us when times were tough.

The move from being precious about gear to treating stuff as tools that can be kept or parted with is a psychological distinction that I've worked toward over the past few months. I haven't plugged anything into my physical amps for the last three months, just going all modeling these days and getting great results, which has helped. And the world of freeware is amazing, the landscape has totally changed lately. I've worked with a lot of freeware developers to get their products to a level of professional functionality and there my pedal and amp knowledge is really helpful. Self-serving to some degree since the more and the better freeware there is, the more options I have for my studio without having to get into consumption/object fetishism and blow money on things that aren't really enhancing or inspiring my music.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agreed posted:

Yeah, I was even planning to buy one but then I checked the finances and realized I probably won't be picking anything up for awhile. Trying to catch up to the sacrifices we had to make to finance the move, it's more likely I'll need to sell more stuff than buy anything. It looks like a really nice pedal, though, I think I'd much prefer one of those to the DMM proper - seems like it can get more aggressive and I dig it.

Well the Deluxe Memory Boy wont' be out until after Winter NAMM I don't think. Seems pretty similar to the DMM tho... And TAP TEMPO!!!

Preliminary pricing has it at about $185-200 I think. Not too shabby.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Oh, wait, I was thinking of the regular Memory Boy.

The Deluxe Memory Boy looks great, analog delays with tap tempo are too cool. I forget who figured that trick out first, maybe Diamond with the Memory Lane, but it's a damned good trick.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Agreed posted:

Oh, wait, I was thinking of the regular Memory Boy.

The Deluxe Memory Boy looks great, analog delays with tap tempo are too cool. I forget who figured that trick out first, maybe Diamond with the Memory Lane, but it's a damned good trick.

It involved a mix of digital and analog doesn't it?

Draesk
Sep 12, 2007

Agreed posted:

Sorry dad. :(

MrWeight
Dec 9, 2006

by Ozma
Daughter: Where do you live? I want that harmony.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Draesk posted:

Sorry dad. :(

While we're at it, dropping fag-bashing into your ad copy is a great way to alienate potential buyers!

Agreed, send some of that stuff overseas this time. Fag.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

MrWeight posted:

Daughter: Where do you live? I want that harmony.

Coeur d Alene ID. Email me....dmm55mm at yahoo

Draesk
Sep 12, 2007

the wizards beard posted:

While we're at it, dropping fag-bashing into your ad copy is a great way to alienate potential buyers!

What the gently caress? Are you serious? You think that with the amount that word is thrown around here that I'm honestly being homophobic?

Edit: Sorry, loving awful mood, in agony, no pills. Still, calling me out on that was kinda poor.

Also, I wasn't being sarcastic in the slightest when I said sorry to Agreed. I was just trying to lighten things up since it had turned sombre. :(

Draesk fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Nov 12, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

the wizards beard posted:

I did one item to Canada last time and never got word from the dude that bought it if he received it or not. The lack of international tracking is a bitch and a half, but he never made any kind of grievance so I'm guessing it showed up, but drat.

jdubbya
Jan 14, 2009
Ive lowered the price on the 7 string to 399 plus shipping.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I have a Presonus Firebox for sale/trade

here is a craigslist: http://knoxville.craigslist.org/msg/1462598308.html

Houston Rockets
Apr 15, 2006

I have an Amplitube2 Live and an Amplitube Metal license clear and available for transfer.

I really want an Amplitube Fender license, but I doubt I will get that. Let me know what you got!

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

Houston Rockets posted:

I have an Amplitube2 Live and an Amplitube Metal license clear and available for transfer.

I really want an Amplitube Fender license, but I doubt I will get that. Let me know what you got!

I don't have anything, but was thinking about getting Amplitube Metal. But I guess I would need to have a usb cable anyway.

Gripen5 fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 13, 2009

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Selling my Deuce Phoenix http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3229084

Kynetx
Jan 8, 2003

Full of ignorant tribalism. Kinda sad.
Looking for a pair of Eminence Kappalite 3012LF. PM or kynetx@gmail.com

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Not committed to selling it just yet... but putting out a feeler for my 1978 Ibanez Silver Series P-bass.

This is one of the infamous "Lawsuit" era basses. All specs are identical to a Fender P-bass, including the headstock shape (which is what the lawsuit essentially boiled down to). These basses were made in the FujiGen Gakki factory that was later used by fender to produce the MADE IN JAPAN in 1982.

The previous owner cut the pickguard into two pieces, essentially creating a control-plate. I kind of like the way it looks with it off, but I have both pieces. I'm fairly certain all electronics and parts are original. Bridge cover IS NOT original, I purchased it after I bought the bass.

Beautifully worn 31 year old bass. Has some gashes in the fretboard where the 21st fret would be, but doesn't affect playability since you can't really fret it there to begin with.

YakuzaBoB
Jul 2, 2003

BUY MY BREAKFAST CEREAL!

Halloweenhead posted:

Squier Vista series Jagmaster.

It's in sunburst. Pretty good condition, a couple minor dings and scratches but nothing noticeable from a distance. All stock.

Looking for $300 or trade for a cool guitar and/or pedals. I especially want the Sansamp character series Vox model.

So is that cat a lefty??

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

YakuzaBoB posted:

So is that cat a lefty??

Judging from the reversed lettering on the headstock, I'd wager those are pictures taken in the mirror.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
So hey I still have this 61 Jr

I haven't really been pushing it much since I got a steady job and I don't really need the money anymore, so trade offers are cool, too. I'm willing to give Jazzmasters another shot, so I'd be interested in one o' them.

Halloweenhead
Jan 26, 2009

~*4 walls & adobe slabs*~

Carbohydrates posted:

I haven't really been pushing it much since I got a steady job and I don't really need the money anymore, so trade offers are cool, too. I'm willing to give Jazzmasters another shot, so I'd be interested in one o' them.

Would you be interested in an AVRI Jazzmaster, or are you only looking for vintage ones?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Carbohydrates posted:

How much were you asking for this? I'm asking for a friend :3:

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Scarf posted:

Not committed to selling it just yet... but putting out a feeler for my 1978 Ibanez Silver Series P-bass.

Hey Scarf I am trying PM you but your mailbox is full, please hit me up via PM or email me at sonicforest@gmail

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Fully upgraded PodXT up for grabs - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3230143

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Scarf posted:

This is one of the infamous "Lawsuit" era basses. All specs are identical to a Fender P-bass, including the headstock shape (which is what the lawsuit essentially boiled down to). These basses were made in the FujiGen Gakki factory that was later used by fender to produce the MADE IN JAPAN in 1982.

The previous owner cut the pickguard into two pieces, essentially creating a control-plate. I kind of like the way it looks with it off, but I have both pieces. I'm fairly certain all electronics and parts are original. Bridge cover IS NOT original, I purchased it after I bought the bass.

Beautifully worn 31 year old bass. Has some gashes in the fretboard where the 21st fret would be, but doesn't affect playability since you can't really fret it there to begin with.

And the Ibby is sold to h_double, assuming he likes it :)

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

Halloweenhead posted:

Would you be interested in an AVRI Jazzmaster, or are you only looking for vintage ones?
AVRI's definitely cool if you want to kick in some cash!

scuz posted:

How much were you asking for this? I'm asking for a friend :3:
I'd sell it outright for $5k.

For anyone interested in the full history of it, just PM me, but the main points: No breaks/cracks anywhere, all original finish, all original electronics. Only one original knob (replacement speed knobs shown in the pic above). Tuner buttons replaced as well since the originals disintegrated. The finish is checked, but is still an incredibly vivid shade of red.

It's VERY playable. I have it set up for 10-46 and have gigged it before (until I started getting worried about theft at sketchy clubs). It's a loving TON of fun to play, too, because it weighs almost nothing and the P90 is so growly.

Carbohydrates fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 18, 2009

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I'm interested in selling/trading my Tascam FW-1082 control surface audio interface:

...For either $400 if sold or a MOTU Traveler-mk3, 828-mk3 or potentially any other Firewire audio interface in that price range for trade.

Edit:

Also I'm thinking about selling my Axon AX-50 GK-to-MIDI converter in favor of upgrading to the AX-100mkII.

aslewofmice
Dec 22, 2003
Ended up switching to a Pro Tools setup shortly after buying this setup.
Lexicon Alpha breakout box and Presonus Bluetube 2 channel tube/SS pre-amp

Package deal for both: $185

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Presonus Bluetube
2 channel tube/solid-state mic/instrument pre-amp
Used once, still have original box. More info here

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Lexicon Alpha
2 channel USB recording interface
Great MIDI/Instrument breakout box. Low latency. Comes with USB cable, Cubase LE and Lexicon Pantheon Reverb plugin disc. More info here

Asomodai
Jun 4, 2005

POSTING IN TFR = DONT ASK DONT TELL AM I RITE?
I realise that i much prefer the 19mm string spacing of my fretless Pedulla. 17.5mm is a little too close for me it seems! Plus i am after something with humbuckers as i dont particularly like P-J pupped basses.

So here it is! A Pedulla MVP5 It is worn but not abused. The setup is amazing, the action is very low and comes with the original hardcase. 9 Volt Bartolini NMTB Electronics which are about a year old after being replaced by Micheal himself at Pedulla USA along with a nice setup and maintenece. Unlike the newer Pedulli' this one has a Brass nut and an ABM bridge instead of a Schaller.

This is a lovely bass no doubt about it! If i dont trade out by January i'll keep her and start modifying it!

Anyway. Tradewise i am looking for 5 strings of a similar quality at a 33 or 34" scale. But with Musicman style pups.

I am also interested in 4 and 5 string Musicman Stingrays and cash my way.

£950 picked up from Bristol UK or buyer pays shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.
I had ordered three of these expression pedal shells for some dumb plans, but two of them didn't really work out the way I thought. They retail for $47 plus shipping, but I'll do $35 shipped because I really just want them out of here, you know? I suppose I'd be open to some trades depending on what it is. Any interest?