Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...

Daughter posted:

Coeur d Alene ID. Email me....dmm55mm at yahoo

If this falls through and you're willing to ship, I'd like to make an offer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaFuente
Nov 23, 2003

puppeh
Just built a sweet basement studio and I'm in need of a short-scale bass guitar for tracking random things. Danelectro Longhorn or a Fender Mustang would be perfect. If anyone has one laying around, I've got a Fender 4x12 cab, a Vox AC50CPH head, and a few pedals (Boss TR-2, Ernie Ball VP Jr, A/B switcher) laying around that I could work in a deal. Not all of them, obviously. Any interested parties, hit me up!

I've got other stuff too, so let me know what you've got and what you're looking for.

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
Hey there goons, I am selling this guitar package for a friend. I have sold many expensive items on SA, so buy with ease. I'm asking $450 + shipping for it all.

1995 Metallic Red Fender Standard Stratocaster MIM (Made in Mexico). Still have the Whammy Bar too.
Serial Number is MN5188791 to check for validity of the year on the Fender website.
Extremely good condition. Will come with Coffin Case in good condition.

120 watt Crate Amp Combo, no footswitch.
Great condition.

I'll send it with a guitar stand, an amp cord, a strap, some new strings.

email me if you have any questions: tenacioustomato@gmail.com

**(crossposting from: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3234705

please reply there, thanks!)

Alecks
Dec 28, 2005

Ensoniq EPS-16+ synth/sampler/sequencer

includes the system floppy disk. VSE has all the specs
http://www.vintagesynth.com/ensoniq/ens_eps16.php
$250 shipped

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Looking for cash or a 4ohm version.

pennywisdom fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Dec 4, 2009

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008
2006 MIM Tele with an SKB case and a free Digitech RP80. I'm looking for $375 plus shipping or local pickup in Jacksonville, Fl.

Click here for the full 1600x840 image.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

JumboJetDreams fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 7, 2009

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

pennywisdom posted:

Which one is that and how much?
Edit: My lcd screen is somewhat poo poo, is that a 16ohm blue model?

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Dec 4, 2009

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

iostream.h posted:

Which one is that and how much?
Edit: My lcd screen is somewhat poo poo, is that a 16ohm blue model?

You're correct! Feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer. MINT condition with orignal packaging and manual.

mainmanedgar
Apr 30, 2005

JumboJetDreams posted:

2006 MIM Tele with an SKB case and a free Digitech RP80. I'm looking for $400 plus shipping or local pickup in Jacksonville, Fl.

Would you be interested in trading for a MIM P Bass and amp?

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

mainmanedgar posted:

Would you be interested in trading for a MIM P Bass and amp?

No thanks, I'm trying to get a jagmaster.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?

pennywisdom posted:

Hi, I am an idiot who knows nothing whatsoever about amps and attenuators and poo poo. Would this worth with a Vox AC30?

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Carbohydrates posted:

Hi, I am an idiot who knows nothing whatsoever about amps and attenuators and poo poo. Would this worth with a Vox AC30?

I`m also an idiot, and bought this for my 4ohm Deville without double checking first.

Based on my quick google search, AC30s are 16ohms which means this would work out much better for you, hah.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

It's a bit of a lowball based on eBay, but would you consider $145 shipped?

Raze
Aug 13, 2005

I'M GOING HOME.

pennywisdom posted:

Chiming in to say I bought one of these from Catastrophe for $200 and it is fantastic and worth every penny. I use it with an Avatar 2x12 and Mesa Dual Rec and it sounds wonderful even at bedroom/late night volumes. Very little coloration/alteration that I can tell, until you really start lopping off dB. Make sure you have the "bright" and "deep" switches on if you're using the 16db+ setting.

JumboJetDreams
Jun 3, 2008

JumboJetDreams posted:

2006 MIM Tele with an SKB case and a free Digitech RP80. I'm looking for $375 plus shipping or local pickup in Jacksonville, Fl.

Click here for the full 1600x840 image.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Price reduced to $375 and I'll throw in a free Digitech Rp 80.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Hey what's up, got this here CIJ Jaguar for $545 shipped and PP'd! Something got posted on TGP that I must have and I haven't bonded with the Jag in the same way I dig JMs, so it's getting nobly sacrificed. Paint chip in the headstock and some thin hairline cracks (finish only, no wood damage) at the heel. Bit o' fret wear, nothing debilitating, but it's there. Oh yeah, it's also SEXY AS HELL:

dizzywhip
Dec 23, 2005

dizzywhip fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Nov 9, 2020

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
Hey is there any chance you'd be interested in trading that jag for a Music Man 210 Sixty-Five ?

I'll have pics tomorrow

e: Its the older model with the valve inverter, so it's 1 12AX7 and 2 EL84s

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Hey is there any chance you'd be interested in trading that jag for a Music Man 210 Sixty-Five ?

I'll have pics tomorrow

e: Its the older model with the valve inverter, so it's 1 12AX7 and 2 EL84s
I'm really not familiar with that amp. I've got the 2x10 thing covered pretty well by my Vibrolux, so I'm *probably* not interested. I've got my sights set on this right now and I'm tryin' to scrounge some cash. :)

Dose of the Clap
Aug 14, 2009

Selfosophy Psycho
I am dying to get my hands on a Rickenbacker 4003 fireglo (preferably) and have a 2001 Warwick Thumb 4 BO in perfect shape. I'll pop some pictures up in the rare event that someone has 4003 and wants a warwick.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Carbohydrates posted:

I'm really not familiar with that amp. I've got the 2x10 thing covered pretty well by my Vibrolux, so I'm *probably* not interested. I've got my sights set on this right now and I'm tryin' to scrounge some cash. :)

It's basically the Music Man version of a Twin Reverb. Loud as hell, and as clean as a whistle (in sound, at least ;))It's got great tremolo, too, and a dry channel

There she is :)

Also, if you are disinterested, I'd be happy to trade with somebody else. In addition to a beautiful Jag, I'm interested in a Moog CP-251, Freqbox, and EHX Bi-Filter. Or any other wacky voltage-controlled gizmos

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Imagine the following post is in all caps because I literally yelled this when I saw the picture of mrbradleymartin's amp:

Urrrrrrgh I wish I could play guitar well enough to justify the purchase of that amp urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

scuz posted:

Imagine the following post is in all caps because I literally yelled this when I saw the picture of mrbradleymartin's amp:

Urrrrrrgh I wish I could play guitar well enough to justify the purchase of that amp urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

You're not the only one. I'd ask what you would sell it for, but I know I don't deserve it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

scuz posted:

Urrrrrrgh I wish I could play the lottery well enough to justify the purchase of that amp urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.
fixed ;-*

I'll consider offers, PM me or email me at ams at daggerhart dot com

Gorilla Salsa
Dec 4, 2007

Post Post Post.

scuz posted:

You don't have to justify poo poo. I'm a poo poo-rear end guitar player, but I own thousands upon thousands of dollars in gear. gently caress the haters.

Gorilla Salsa fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Dec 14, 2009

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Gorilla Salsa posted:

You don't have to justify poo poo. I'm a poo poo-rear end guitar player, but I own thousands upon thousands of dollars in gear. gently caress the haters.
+1

BTW, Jag HH guitars are being blown out at MF for 599. Only two color choices. http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Jaguar-HH-Electric-Guitar?sku=584100
Maybe we should start a Gear Deal thread?

The Grapist
Mar 12, 2003

All in all I think I had a pretty normal childhood.

Schatten posted:

+1

BTW, Jag HH guitars are being blown out at MF for 599. Only two color choices. http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Jaguar-HH-Electric-Guitar?sku=584100

Another deal is happening at Sam Ash. The Marshall 1959 Super Lead Plexi is being blown out at about $1600 or $1700. Brick and mortar only, though.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
A gear deal thread would be cool. There's a dude on TGP selling a surf green Fender Custom Shop NOS 1960 Strat for $1500 and I didn't know where to post it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Carbohydrates posted:

A gear deal thread would be cool. There's a dude on TGP selling a surf green Fender Custom Shop NOS 1960 Strat for $1500 and I didn't know where to post it.

in Post Your Newest Gear Acquisitions, obv!

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahahahahahaha!

Gripen5
Nov 3, 2003

'Startocaster' is more fun to say than I expected.

Schatten posted:

+1

Wow. That cherry burst is sexy as hell, but I don't think I could pull the trigger on it...

I can always dream.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I'd rather have Grapist's 50's strat. I've already got a CS60!

The Grapist
Mar 12, 2003

All in all I think I had a pretty normal childhood.

Carbohydrates posted:

I'd rather have Grapist's 50's strat. I've already got a CS60!

I think the cost goes down if I get more than one, since Fender charges less per strat to ship two instead of one. ;)

Although I still have to see if I can get it from Fender and if Two Tone Sunburst is available. If not, then Candy Apple Red. Or Olympic White. Already got enough black guitars.

The Grapist fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Dec 14, 2009

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Savvy?
Oh hey, if anyone has an all-maple strat neck they'd like to trade/sell me, that'd sure be swell! The 50's-er, the better. In a perfect world, a 7.25"/6105 with a V profile and a nice amber tint.

Nelsocracy
Nov 25, 2004
Indubitably!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

It's basically the Music Man version of a Twin Reverb. Loud as hell, and as clean as a whistle (in sound, at least ;))It's got great tremolo, too, and a dry channel

Would you be willing to take cash for this? If yes, how much? I looked the amp up on Harmony Central and the prices seem to vary widely.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nelsocracy posted:

Would you be willing to take cash for this? If yes, how much? I looked the amp up on Harmony Central and the prices seem to vary widely.
I'd prefer paypal or a money order ;)
I've been offered $550 for it. It had the speakers upgraded to some Fender model before I got it, and I got the caps replaced 3 years ago.
I have the original speakers but I've never tested them. I'll be happy to ship them separately if you want them, though.

e: Feel free to make me an offer you think is fair, of course

byob historian fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 16, 2009

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Anybody interested in a Krank 1x12 Cab?

I am looking for a new guitar, could trade this and some cash possibly. Like to get a Gibson Special SG/LP/Explorer, MIM Strat or a PRS SE.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in southeastern Ohio.

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe
I'm putting a feeler out:

I have a 92 MIA strat in a deep blue / purple and was wondering if anyone had a jazzmaster or equivalent cash? here are some pics:

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Comes with a hardshell fender case, trem bar and back panel.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3241917
I'm selling an ElecTribe EM-1, not sure about trades, but if you have something cool and synthy I guess

almost forgot the pic:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000

Agreed posted:

I did one item to Canada last time and never got word from the dude that bought it if he received it or not. The lack of international tracking is a bitch and a half, but he never made any kind of grievance so I'm guessing it showed up, but drat.

Heh, sorry-- it came and you were crazy for selling it and I've enjoyed it immensely. Really gave me that old school Godflesh tightness I was looking for. Incredible.

I kept meaning to post in the new gear thread but <insert long boring story about lost camera battery charger here>