Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

mr_package posted:

Heh, sorry-- it came and you were crazy for selling it and I've enjoyed it immensely. Really gave me that old school Godflesh tightness I was looking for. Incredible.

I kept meaning to post in the new gear thread but <insert long boring story about lost camera battery charger here>

Hey, glad to hear it made it in ok :) I agree that it's a killer piece of gear, I don't think that Rocktron has really improved on anything since then - it nails Mark IV "tight" gain so damned well that I do sometimes feel like I was a fool to sell it. But we needed the money, and I'm glad it went to someone who has clearly enjoyed it. Keep rocking it for me, man.

Unrelated note: I hope to post a big list of stuff for sale tonight, followed by pictures as I can get them taken and uploaded. I've been here so long and done enough business that I hope everyone knows that I'm a safe seller, but all the same I'll get pictures up as soon as possible. This time, I'm going to be reaching deep in my soul to let go of some of my favorite gear. I just don't use some of it enough to justify having it, and collecting for the sake of collecting is doing music wrong, this stuff was meant to be played and I'm going to give it the chance, while hopefully getting back some of my investment in it. So look for another big post from me with tons of stuff for sale soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kynetx
Jan 8, 2003

Full of ignorant tribalism. Kinda sad.
In the market for a single-space power amp (100+watts) or bass micro amp head.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Agreed posted:

Unrelated note: I hope to post a big list of stuff for sale tonight, followed by pictures as I can get them taken and uploaded. I've been here so long and done enough business that I hope everyone knows that I'm a safe seller, but all the same I'll get pictures up as soon as possible. This time, I'm going to be reaching deep in my soul to let go of some of my favorite gear. I just don't use some of it enough to justify having it, and collecting for the sake of collecting is doing music wrong, this stuff was meant to be played and I'm going to give it the chance, while hopefully getting back some of my investment in it. So look for another big post from me with tons of stuff for sale soon.

It's funny to read that. I am heading home right now to take pictures so I can unload 3 of my favorite tube amps, Fender Blues Jr., Orange Tiny Terror and Krank Rev Pro Jr., which will be posted here. I just don't see the need for all the gear I have anymore.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

I'd prefer paypal or a money order ;)
I've been offered $550 for it. It had the speakers upgraded to some Fender model before I got it, and I got the caps replaced 3 years ago.
I have the original speakers but I've never tested them. I'll be happy to ship them separately if you want them, though.

e: Feel free to make me an offer you think is fair, of course

I edited the part about making an offer so I do wanna make sure he sees this. Also I'd like to sell this so maybe this year I can afford to buy anybody xmas presents instead of having to fix my car in the middle of December? Hope its cool to repost, very sorry if it isn't (pls delete if so)

Nelsocracy
Nov 25, 2004
Indubitably!
I'm pretty interested, I guess I could pay around $600. I don't have the cash though, I'd have to sell my current amp before I can afford it. Where are you located? Do you know how much shipping would be to Toronto?

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Looking to unload some gear..

Fender Blues Jr., 15 watts of Fender Tube Goodness. The headroom on this thing is nuts for only 15watts. looking for 325 + Shipping. Just had all the preamps replaced in this as wellSold to Epi Lepi

Orange Tiny Terror, 15/7 Watt Tube with Orange PPC112 closed back. Awesome little amp. Looking for 535 + shipping for all the Orange stuff. I have the original box for the cab too.Sold Locally

Krank Rev Pro Jr. Full Stack. 20watts of KRANKin goodness. This thing is FREAKING LOUD. Comes with 2 closed back 12's and the foot switch. Looking for 650 + Shipping.

Peavey Vypyr 30Watt. Great Modeling Amp, the low end surprised me on this thing. I am actually selling all of my amps to upgrade to a single Vypyr Tube 60 or 120. Looking for 145 + Shipping

Snarling Dogs is gone.

Everything is in TOP NOTCH condition. The Vypyr, Orange and Krank Stuff are all less than a year old. I am selling this stuff because I am on a constant quest to downgrade to the right amp. Having a family makes you sell the big tube amps to downgrade to the small tube amps, only to realize that they need to be dimed at unbearable levels to get the good tones as well. I am going tube/SS/modeling hybrid. I take excellent care of my stuff. My friends actually call me an rear end in a top hat because of this.

I am willing to haggle on this stuff, trading etc. Things I am after:

Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Strat
Gibson LP/SG

I have bought and sold a good bit of stuff on SA Mart with no unsatisfied buyers. LETS MAKE A DEAL SO I DO NOT HAVE TO RESORT TO E-GAY.

EDIT: I live in southeastern Ohio and am willing to drive and meet people within reason.

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Dec 29, 2009

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Nelsocracy posted:

I'm pretty interested, I guess I could pay around $600. I don't have the cash though, I'd have to sell my current amp before I can afford it. Where are you located? Do you know how much shipping would be to Toronto?

I'm in North Carolina, outside Charlotte. Shipping would be a good bit but I'll see what I can do. It's not that I mind waiting, it was just one of those things, hoping not to be the big loser on xmas. But not for me, as the song sez. :smith:

Anyway, it's a great amp, as everybody says, but I do so much with modulation and delays that having one great amp isn't really that useful; if I won the lottery tonight I'd buy a couple of choicecut's to add to my lower-powered amps :D

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Choicecut posted:

Orange Tiny Terror, 15/7 Watt Tube with Orange PPC112 closed back. Awesome little amp. Looking for 535 + shipping for all the Orange stuff. I have the original box for the cab too.

Somebody buy this. Jesus Christ.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Choicecut posted:

Orange Tiny Terror, 15/7 Watt Tube with Orange PPC112 closed back. Awesome little amp. Looking for 535 + shipping for all the Orange stuff. I have the original box for the cab too.
What's the approximate shipping weight of this?

Optiquest
Feb 8, 2004

Anyone have anything they want to trade for an ibanez rg350 with case? Possibly looking to acquire some ehx pedals, a non boss noise gate.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

iostream.h posted:

What's the approximate shipping weight of this?

Couple searches on google shows the shipping weight on the head at 14 lbs for the head and 35lbs for the cab. If you are anywhere near southeastern Ohio and were interested, I would drive half way.

Asomodai
Jun 4, 2005

POSTING IN TFR = DONT ASK DONT TELL AM I RITE?
FS/FT: Ampeg SVT 5 PRO head, with amptown flightcase. (UK)

Up for sale i have an Ampeg SVT 5 Pro.

Heres the blurb from the ampeg site.

quote:

The SVT-5 PRO ($1469.00 list) is the latest offering from Ampeg in the Pro-Series line of bass amplification geared towards the rock and funk bass player. The SVT-5 PRO features two separate channels, clean and overdrive, giving the user the ability to switch from channel to channel, or combine the two channels. A 12AX7 tube located at the input stage of the preamp, adds warmth and fullness to the input signal enhancing the overall tone of the amplifier. Two separate power amplifiers are contained within the SVT-5 PRO, delivering 600 watts in stereo or a massive 1350 watts in the mono-bridged mode. The tone shaping possibilities the SVT-5 PRO offers are very extensive with features such as, a built-in compressor, variable midrange selector control, and an octave circuit that adds a note one octave lower to the note being played.

The amp has been gigged but in great working condition with a great ampeg tone, This a USA made model and is now discontinued.

Would make any bass player VERY happy this christmas. Pickup from Bristol UK ONLY.

£450 special goon price.

mr_package
Jun 13, 2000

Thoogsby posted:

Somebody buy this. Jesus Christ.

I want that amp so bad but shipping to Canada would kill me.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

So it begins: Agreed's Big Holiday Gear Sale

Like last time, the ML gets first shot at everything before I post them around.

Terms and conditions

I take Paypal! I've not done much of that before but apparently because of my account type there is something like a 3% fee associated with taking payments. My prices reflect that. I also take postal money orders. If you wish to pay with a postal money order, let me know so I can work out the price to account for the difference. I do not take checks.

Prices are before shipping. I never charge more than the actual shipping, usually I meet you half-way or better on shipping. Previous buyers can hopefully confirm that I try to be as fair as possible on shipping costs. I ship via USPS, fully insured with delivery confirmation (signature confirmation on request, but remember that you have to be there to sign for it or pick it up at your local post office). I can ship via UPS if someone really wants me to, but it's more expensive and I have had great experiences shipping many, many pedals via USPS Priority, getting them across the country safe and sound in 2-3 days.

I ship within a postal business day of receiving payment.

The goods:

No pictures yet because my wife swears the camera is somewhere and I swear it's somewhere else, but we'll find it and get them up as soon as possible.

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai, SOLD: You've probably heard of this one ;) It's been my delay of choice for a long time, with a very neat 30-second looping function that allows you to record the delay.. but these days I get all my delay on the computer, and so it's time to pass it on to the next happy owner. New, this runs around $215ish; I think $153 is a fair price for it used. I've taken good care of it, and I hope you will too. Since this one's more expensive, I'll do at least half and half shipping with you.

Marshall Reflector reverb, $65: This is my favorite reverb pedal ever. It features multiple reverb algorithms and gives you parameter control over them to dial in your perfect sound. It keeps an analog dry path when used in mono mode with output 1; with output 2 it's fully digital but preserves reverb tails when you switch it off. Or use both outputs for stereo reverb. It has an expression pedal jack as well for real-time control. I paid something like $120 for this, and it's since been discontinued; units have had reliability issues, but they tend to be either dead within the first few days of use or they last as long as any other pedal. Mine's served faithfully for two years. I'm only selling it now for the same reason that I'm selling the EHX SMMH. I get my reverb with my computer setup these days, and rather than have it sit around uselessly I figured I'd pass it on for someone else to enjoy.

Aramat Mojo Fuzz, $206: This is the best germanium Fuzz Face style pedal I've ever played. It was made with NOS GE transistors by Keith VanDerSchaegen, who ran Aramat Effects until his untimely passing in August of 2008. He was a great guy and an excellent builder, and this is a great product. It features the usual Volume and Fuzz controls but also a "Mojo" knob which allows you to manually set the bias, allowing for anything from choked, almost gated sounding light fuzz to heavy fuzz that gets into the territory usually reserved for silicon Fuzz Faces. As with any good GE Fuzz Face type circuit, the volume knob response is really fantastic, and allows you to use it as an overdrive to total fuzz with just your guitar's volume. I hate to let it go, it's irreplaceable and I enjoyed a happy acquaintance with Keith toward the end of his life, but I just don't play it enough to merit keeping it. Kieth would have wanted it to be in the hands of someone who is going to use it to make music, not just sit around in a collection. Because of the high price on this one, I'll ship it for free in the U.S.

FuzzHugger(fx) 1134 Fuzz, SOLD: This is a discontinued pedal from FuzzHugger. I wouldn't sell it, except that I won a contest and got my very own totally custom pedal from them that has literally everything I could possibly want from a fuzz pedal (and you'll never see it for sale!). I reviewed this pedal for FrugalGuitarist, you can read the review here. I'm selling it for ~$30 less than it sold for when it was in production, which I think is a pretty darned good deal. If you're looking for a unique pedal (I think only twelve were made) with a cool sound, this has a lot to offer. Read my review for more details.

Catalinbread Hyperpak, $85: Very tiny, CMOS OD/Distortion pedal with two knobs: Level and Gain. It's intended as "a dirty channel," in fact the full name of the pedal is "Catalinbread Hyperpak Dirty Channel." No longer in production because CB moved to a different production method and could not adapt this pedal to that new method. This is based on the Anderton Tube Sound Fuzz circuit, which was exactly what the Way Huge Red Llama was built on (Way Huge even used the PCB transfer from Anderton's book :laugh:), but this one's got an original layout and form factor. It was $115 when they were still being made, and now they're not. If you like your amp's sound but want more dirt, this is a great way to get it, and it'll fit on any pedal board (seriously, it's like 1.2 inches wide and three inches long, if that). Small pedal, big sound.

Mellowtone Singing Tree OD, $60: There have been six revisions to this pedal since it was released, each changing things a bit more. Mine is revision 2, which featured three knobs - Level, Threshold, and Gain - while modern versions just have Level and Threshold. I believe the modern ones are called the "Singing Tree Lite," and I personally think that the old three-knob models give you a bit more control in dialing in your sound. Why am I selling it? I've got a Tim, with a Timmy on the way. Pretty much covers my low-gain OD needs. I don't think you can get a three knob model anymore, and the modern two-knob costs around $80 new, so I think $60 is a fair price for this pedal. It offers a range of gain from very light OD to square-wave sounding synth-like distortion. I used to use this totally maxed out with a Phaser after it to make my guitar sound like a fat analog synth. I'll grant you, my Tim can't do that... and as far as I can tell, the newer "Lite" models can't either.

Zoom Tri-Metal, SOLD - Riiise from your gwaaave! I was selling this last time, then I decided not to, but now I've decided to go ahead and part with it after all. I have a Wampler Triple Recstortion which can get a lot of the same high-gain Mesa territory that this covers. The modern release of the Wampler is called the Triple Wreck, and costs over $250. The Tri-Metal wasn't made for very long and is one of Zoom's well-loved analog series of pedals. This one is highly regarded by high-gain enthusiasts (including me, obviously) for giving you an incredibly brutal, tight distortion with an almost eerie lack of noise. Seriously, buy this and you won't need a Decimator. I'm not sure how they do it, but there isn't a noise gate or anything... Anyway, it's capable of very, very high gain, with a lot of flexibility in the EQ to adjust it to different setups. I wouldn't recommend it for a smaller open-backed amp, but that said I've got pretty brutal tones out of a Fender Twin and a Hot Rod Deluxe 212 with this thing before. Into my THD Univalve with a 4x12 cab, it absolutely slays. If I didn't have the Wampler Triple Recstortion I'd hang onto this, but with that pedal I just don't really need this one anymore... it's your choice whether you want to spend $250+ or $100 to have a Mesa-in-a-Box sound

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah, $58 SOLD pending payment: Ugliest wah ever, but it has so much control over the sound and operation of the pedal that you won't even care. A lever on the side switches between traditional free-treadle operation, or auto-on spring-loaded wah (like some Morleys). Everything about the pedal is adjustable, from the stiffness of the pedal in standard mode, the tension of the spring in spring-mode to the various parameters which define your wah sound to the amount of time it remains on when in full-back position when in spring mode. It's kind of big so shipping is probably going to be higher, I'll make sure to do at least half on it. Shouldn't be too much, anyway.

Digitech Metal Master, $46: Speaking of Mesa-in-a-Box... Brutal distortion for not a lot of money. No gain knob, though as you adjust the "X" control (Morph, or something like that) it runs through a few different styles of metal distortion and some of them aren't as heavy as others. I dig it, but I have plenty of dirt and it's just not getting used.

More to come in the next few days/weeks... and of course pictures soon.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 25, 2009

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Agreed posted:

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah, $58: Ugliest wah ever, but it has so much control over the sound and operation of the pedal that you won't even care. A lever on the side switches between traditional free-treadle operation, or auto-on spring-loaded wah (like some Morleys). Everything about the pedal is adjustable, from the stiffness of the pedal in standard mode, the tension of the spring in spring-mode to the various parameters which define your wah sound to the amount of time it remains on when in full-back position when in spring mode. It's kind of big so shipping is probably going to be higher, I'll make sure to do at least half on it. Shouldn't be too much, anyway.

I'LL loving TAKE IT! email me at i don't like spam

JukeboxHerostratus fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Dec 17, 2009

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.
Well, its the holidays and that means it is time to clean house so:

FOR SALE:

Fender Jaguar Baritone Special (w/gig bag) - 700 + shipping

Late 2000s, CIJ, Black, Alder Body, 27.5" scale. It is set up right now for C-C tuning, but it is made for B-b, and can handle like an open B tuning without any problems. With heavier strings you can even get down into E-e Bass VI territory. It is quite a player all around, and will handle most any genre with ease. Looks pretty much the way it did coming out of the box, and only recorded with, never played live. MF and the like want 970+ for a new one. The pictures are poo poo and I apologize, but it really is in amazing condition.

Furman SPB-8 powered pedal board (with a big-rear end padded bag) - 100 + shipping

Well, its a big powered pedal board. It's kind of dusty, and the velcro is ugly, but everything works as advertised and its got a rad send/return loop for integrating with rack/effects loop gear as well. 3 grounded outlets and 8 100mA miniplugs (ive got 4 of the adaptors, 3 boss and one EHX) will power quite a bit of gear (I'm actually running my practice amp off it right now)

It is basically this guy right here, but uglier: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Furman-SPB8-Pedal-Board?sku=541961

I really am just looking for cash (well, paypal, money order, or cashier's check but you get the idea) unless somebody has an APC40 laying around. Im in Louisville, KY if you want to look up ballpark shipping. Send a PM! buy some poo poo!

edit: goddamnit the pictures didnt attach, if want to see them just send a PM or email me baforeveryo@gmail.com damnit damnit damnit

edit 2: double goddamnit now nobody is going to read mine because agreed dropped a bomb before me. IF YOU BUY A BUNCH OF PEDALS FROM AGREED YOU SHOULD BUY THIS PEDALBOARD TO PUT THEM ON/POWER THEM.

Captain Organ fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Dec 17, 2009

Zakalwe
May 12, 2002

Wanted For:
  • Terrorism
  • Kidnapping
  • Poor Taste
  • Unlawful Carnal Gopher Knowledge

Agreed posted:

Zoom Tri-Metal, $100 - Riiise from your gwaaave! I was selling this last time, then I decided not to, but now I've decided to go ahead and part with it after all. I have a Wampler Triple Recstortion which can get a lot of the same high-gain Mesa territory that this covers. The modern release of the Wampler is called the Triple Wreck, and costs over $250. The Tri-Metal wasn't made for very long and is one of Zoom's well-loved analog series of pedals. This one is highly regarded by high-gain enthusiasts (including me, obviously) for giving you an incredibly brutal, tight distortion with an almost eerie lack of noise. Seriously, buy this and you won't need a Decimator. I'm not sure how they do it, but there isn't a noise gate or anything... Anyway, it's capable of very, very high gain, with a lot of flexibility in the EQ to adjust it to different setups. I wouldn't recommend it for a smaller open-backed amp, but that said I've got pretty brutal tones out of a Fender Twin and a Hot Rod Deluxe 212 with this thing before. Into my THD Univalve with a 4x12 cab, it absolutely slays. If I didn't have the Wampler Triple Recstortion I'd hang onto this, but with that pedal I just don't really need this one anymore... it's your choice whether you want to spend $250+ or $100 to have a Mesa-in-a-Box sound :D

Oh dear. You're going to regret this. This pedal absolutely slays. Even with a Strat into a Hotrod Deluxe it's brutal. I know that The Whizzard's Beard was looking for one of these so be a nice guy and ship it to Ireland for him.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Horse Divorce posted:

I'LL loving TAKE IT! email me at...

Email sent!

Captain Organ posted:

edit 2: double goddamnit now nobody is going to read mine because agreed dropped a bomb before me. IF YOU BUY A BUNCH OF PEDALS FROM AGREED YOU SHOULD BUY THIS PEDALBOARD TO PUT THEM ON/POWER THEM.

:ohdear: Sorry! I second the recommendation to buy a pedal board, pedal boards are a good home for pedals!

Zakalwe posted:

Oh dear. You're going to regret this. This pedal absolutely slays. Even with a Strat into a Hotrod Deluxe it's brutal. I know that The Whizzard's Beard was looking for one of these so be a nice guy and ship it to Ireland for him.

I know I'm going to regret it. This is part of an effort to become less sentimental about gear and part with some things that I would prefer to keep forever, though, so I'm willing to suffer a bit of separation anxiety/seller's remorse. Plus, you know, make money money. TWB, if you're out there, so long as you're willing to pay shipping I'll make an exception to my usual U.S. only to ship you this pedal if you want to buy it.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 18, 2009

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Choicecut posted:

Couple searches on google shows the shipping weight on the head at 14 lbs for the head and 35lbs for the cab. If you are anywhere near southeastern Ohio and were interested, I would drive half way.
I'm nowhere near you unfortunately, shipping looks to be around $30 (UPS) for both pieces.

I'm interested, let me ponder and agonize over this a bit.

CanuckBassist
Mar 20, 2007

You Canadians should consider having gear delivered to somewhere just across the border and then driving down to pick it up. I live in Toronto and do this at Niagara Falls. It saves me a bit of money and lots of waiting time if I buy 2+ sizeable/heavy items.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hey Agreed i'm very interested in that marshall reverb, lemme see if i can scare up a few bucks pls :kiddo:

e: nix that, i think the bands gonna break up so theres no need to get the other guitarist a reverb :smith:

byob historian fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 18, 2009

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

iostream.h posted:

I'm nowhere near you unfortunately, shipping looks to be around $30 (UPS) for both pieces.

I'm interested, let me ponder and agonize over this a bit.

Cool let me know man.

Col.Kiwi
Dec 28, 2004
And the grave digger puts on the forceps...
Hey Agreed I'm tempted by your EHX SMMH. What about shipping cost to R3R 0S1 in Canada? Can you power that thing with a regular 9v DC supply? I'm hoping to pick up a digital delay with tap tempo that I can run off my Dunlop DC Brick. I don't believe the SMMH is true bypass, do you think the bypass colours your sound noticably?

I'm pretty tempted since there's a goon deal. But I had already been agonizing over what digital delay to get and I really wasn't sure yet (though the line6 DL4 was tempting me with its separate footswitches for saved settings.) I have a Carbon Copy I use mostly for shorter and/or drier-mixed delays as well as self-oscillation freakouts and I want a digital delay to complement it. The only thing I'm certain I want in a digital delay is tap tempo because I mostly want it to do rhythmic delays that I can keep in time with the song while mixed very wet (think Silversun Pickups.) I realize you are trying to sell it right now but I will ask anyway - do you think the SMMH would be a good match for me?

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Col.Kiwi posted:

Hey Agreed I'm tempted by your EHX SMMH. What about shipping cost to R3R 0S1 in Canada? Can you power that thing with a regular 9v DC supply? I'm hoping to pick up a digital delay with tap tempo that I can run off my Dunlop DC Brick. I don't believe the SMMH is true bypass, do you think the bypass colours your sound noticably?

Pretty sure it is true bypass.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I don't know whether the SMMH is true bypass or not. It should be, EHX makes the 3pdt switches a lot of builders use and it definitely passes audio when bypassed and unpowered but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true bypass.

As far as for your needs, probably any delay with a tap tempo would do what you want, but the SMMH has a few different delay modes that make it really cool. The multi-tap mode is really easy to set up, you just turn the knob up a bit and it repeats 4 times instead of 3, or 5, or 6, all the way up to 32 taps (it discards taps when the memory is full so in 32-tap mode if you're playing a lot of busy stuff you might be only getting like 16 taps but still 16 taps is a poo poo load of taps). And its filter works globally, and makes it super easy to dial in your delay behavior. It's basically my ideal digital delay because it does precisely what I like (pristine digital repeats in multi-tap mode, but you can gently caress them up if you so choose; excellent modulated delay in "echo" mode, including a very low ms setting which allows for chorus and phaser sounds; and more). It has all of the basic features of a good digital delay with a touch of madness added, really. That's kind of EHX's thing. Before you make new presets, try my presets, I've used them for... oh... a year and a half now, or more, and they're really good! But then make your own.

Shipping to Canada isn't hard, I've done it before and as long as you promise to let me know when it gets there I'm willing. It is a bit more expensive but you'll win heartily in the comparison to buying it new, I'm sure of that.

Oh, it comes with its own power supply, which is of course included. You can use others but it has no noise with its special one, which isn't exactly 9V (it's really close but not quite, maybe 9.6V or something). It is DC center negative iirc so if you just want to use a different one you can, but you'll have the right one if you buy it. People say it has noise when powered by One-Spot style switching supplies. I have a One Spot but I just got it a few weeks ago and haven't used it to power the SMMH, I take their word for it though. The Dunlop is a much more robust power supply, should have regulated outputs and I doubt you'd have any problems using it, but you'll have the supplied wall wart in any case.

The question to ask is whether you need the features it has, or whether a more stripped down delay would do what you want. I can't answer that for you, except to note that there are other quality digital delays out there, the one from Digitech's Hardwire series and the Boss DD-7 are both great options for a reasonable price. It's up to you, man, I'm not exactly a high-pressure kind of guy.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey Agreed i'm very interested in that marshall reverb, lemme see if i can scare up a few bucks pls :kiddo:

e: nix that, i think the bands gonna break up so theres no need to get the other guitarist a reverb :smith:

Sorry to hear that about your band, man. I guess I'll consider it still on the market unless you tell me otherwise.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Dec 18, 2009

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Agreed posted:

FuzzHugger(fx) 1134 Fuzz, $70: This is a discontinued pedal from FuzzHugger. I wouldn't sell it, except that I won a contest and got my very own totally custom pedal from them that has literally everything I could possibly want from a fuzz pedal (and you'll never see it for sale!). I reviewed this pedal for FrugalGuitarist, you can read the review here. I'm selling it for ~$30 less than it sold for when it was in production, which I think is a pretty darned good deal. If you're looking for a unique pedal (I think only twelve were made) with a cool sound, this has a lot to offer. Read my review for more details.

I want this one. Sounds perfect for me. Email me at redacted!

Ireneo Funes fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Dec 18, 2009

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

TWB, if you're out there, so long as you're willing to pay shipping I'll make an exception to my usual U.S. only to ship you this pedal if you want to buy it.

Let me know how much shipping would run. The new band is starting to book gigs and a reliable pedal would be perfect for the times when we're sharing amps.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Ireneo Funes posted:

I want this one. Sounds perfect for me. Email me at ...

Sending an email now.

Edit: I can't send an email, I'm not sure how to format that address. Do I take the periods out of the first bit? Or the last bit? Or what's the deal there? Sorry, maybe I'm having a :downs: moment but it keeps bouncing as a permanently failed send. Think you could just post your email address normally for a second and then edit it out when I let you know I've seen it and have an email on the way?

Alternatively you can send me an email at Agreed@gmail.com with "Fuzzhugger 1134 Fuzz" as the subject line - it's an old discarded gmail address that gets thousands of spam messages a month thanks to being a six year old account with a dictionary word for the address, but I can check it real quick to get your correct email address so we can be in touch.

the wizards beard posted:

Let me know how much shipping would run. The new band is starting to book gigs and a reliable pedal would be perfect for the times when we're sharing amps.

I'll ask about shipping to Ireland - I know I was supposed to do that last time, but this time, I'm serious about getting it in your hands if you want it, so I'll inquire tomorrow.

US residents rejoice, thanks to a suggestion from Horse Divorce I'm going to run by the post office tomorrow and pick up a bunch of flat rate boxes, if I don't use them now I'm sure I'll use them eventually and it'll be a lot less of a hassle to figure out shipping when I can just tell you a quick ballpark (guessing insurance).

Agreed fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Dec 18, 2009

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Agreed posted:

Sorry to hear that about your band, man. I guess I'll consider it still on the market unless you tell me otherwise.

Well, at least I'll be able to sell some cool synths. God, to think I was dreading shipping that amp, though!

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Agreed posted:

Sending an email now.

Edit: I can't send an email, I'm not sure how to format that address. Do I take the periods out of the first bit? Or the last bit? Or what's the deal there? Sorry, maybe I'm having a :downs: moment but it keeps bouncing as a permanently failed send. Think you could just post your email address normally for a second and then edit it out when I let you know I've seen it and have an email on the way?

Alternatively you can send me an email at Agreed@gmail.com with "Fuzzhugger 1134 Fuzz" as the subject line - it's an old discarded gmail address that gets thousands of spam messages a month thanks to being a six year old account with a dictionary word for the address, but I can check it real quick to get your correct email address so we can be in touch.

You're actually supposed to leave all the periods and stuff in. drat my confusing school mail. Anyway, I'm shooting you an e-mail right now.

poxin
Nov 16, 2003

Why yes... I am full of stars!

Choicecut posted:

Would you be willing to sell the Tiny Terror head by itself? I live in Alliance, OH. How far is that from where you are? I'm arguing with myself over buying this..

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

poxin posted:

Would you be willing to sell the Tiny Terror head by itself? I live in Alliance, OH. How far is that from where you are? I'm arguing with myself over buying this..

I am considering it. Looks like Newcomerstown would be half way for us. Looks like about 30 minutes from Alliance. How much are you offering for just the head.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Choicecut posted:

I am considering it. Looks like Newcomerstown would be half way for us. Looks like about 30 minutes from Alliance. How much are you offering for just the head.
If this works out better for you (and if he decides before I get my pre-Christmas finances figured out) figure out what you'd want for the cab and we could probably still work something out. If you want, of course.

Edit: I hope I didn't imply that I expected dibs or any other stupid bullshit by the way.
Also, I made an offer of $465 in your SAMart thread.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Dec 18, 2009

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Ireneo Funes posted:

You're actually supposed to leave all the periods and stuff in. drat my confusing school mail. Anyway, I'm shooting you an e-mail right now.

Replied. Sorry for being dense.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

iostream.h posted:

If this works out better for you (and if he decides before I get my pre-Christmas finances figured out) figure out what you'd want for the cab and we could probably still work something out. If you want, of course.

Edit: I hope I didn't imply that I expected dibs or any other stupid bullshit by the way.
Also, I made an offer of $465 in your SAMart thread.

Man I don't think I could let it go that cheap, by the time paypal fees were taken I would really be taking a hit. I dropped ~800 on all this a few months ago. Let me see how much Poxin offers for the head and I will let you know on the cab.

the wizards beard
Apr 15, 2007
Reppin

4 LIFE 4 REAL

Agreed posted:

I'll ask about shipping to Ireland - I know I was supposed to do that last time, but this time, I'm serious about getting it in your hands if you want it, so I'll inquire tomorrow.

Thanks dude, appreciate it.

e: Need to make room, anyone want a slightly beat-up Dano Fabtone?

FancyMike
May 7, 2007

If Col.Kiwi doesn't end up buying that Memory Man I would take it. You can PM me.

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen
I usually keep tabs on this forum: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41 Each month there is a Gear Deals thread. Good stuff, but it seriously hurts my wallet.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

I have three people expressing interest in the SMMH right now. To be fair I'm not going to play favorites, just go by the date and time that they expressed interest for dibs. Right now, that's

1. Col. Kiwi (though he was pretty iffy about it so I don't know if he intended to buy it or was just curious)

2. Hubis

3. FancyMike

As I said, Col. Kiwi was on the fence about it and not sure it's for him, plus he's in Canada which comes with some shipping headaches, so I'm not sure whether to count him as first or not - but I got a PM from Hubis early today, and you've got second in line as serious consideration if it all falls through. I wish that I had enough SMMHs to go around, but with just the one, I can't think of a fairer way to do it than by order of contacting me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.
Ok so I finally found an image host that works for me (for whatever reason)

So here are some pictures of the Fender Baritone Special that I am selling for 700 + shipping (and I am willing to be bargained down on this, make an offer)

I apologize for the terrible pictures (and for the dusty guitar, everything looks fine til the flash hits it, how do you do it, choicecut?)

Any questions? Offers? PM me or send an email at baforeveryo@gmail.com